PDA

View Full Version : chain saw massacre

chance
24-02-2005, 21:39
anyone seen this? i watched it for the first time on digital the other night and i have to say it was one of the most nail biting movies ive watched in ages ! my heart was pumping and i did indeed bite all my nails off which i had been growing as my new years resolution! true story too which made it even more chilling

Ella.
24-02-2005, 21:51
I have seen it, I thought it was quite good! I watched 'Saw' last week, quite gruesome but entertaining at the same time, and very unpredictable! Next is The Grudge, although Ive heard it isnt that good!

soap_angel
25-02-2005, 13:50
I watched saw last night but i haven't seen the grudge yet There is a Saw 2 coming out later this year plus i've put some more upcoming movies and sequels in the movie forum.

chance
25-02-2005, 21:21
is the saw good? scary? worth renting from blockbuster?

Ella.
25-02-2005, 21:48
Definately worth watching... I must admit it was totally different to what I expected it to be, it wasnt the usual teen horror stuff they seem to be churning out these days! I found it quite unpredictable too, I was constantly changing my mind as to who the killer was, which usually I can predict from the outset!