PDA

View Full Version : Dawn and scott

angelblue
10-07-2005, 22:51
Hi just a query isnt dawn and scott dating but they related arent they because viv and bob are divorced but still could get back together isnt that incenest and bob called kelly his step daughter tonight :lol:

tasha_cfc
10-07-2005, 23:13
no it is not incest as they are not blood related they are only related through marriage

Jade
11-07-2005, 00:15
Not incest as they are only related by marriage, bit twisted though as Scott had a fling with Kelly as well!!! (nothing like keeping it in the family, as far as he's concerned then)

stacyefc
14-07-2005, 09:21
dawn is so stupid for getting back with him

soapyclean
14-07-2005, 11:43
Dawn is stupid for backing up his LIES to the police, if she had a brain she'd be dangerous, or is she planning something else. As I felt she was holding something back when she answered scotts question about what she had told the police.

Abi
14-07-2005, 11:55
Dawn and Scott annoy me as a couple

alan45
14-07-2005, 12:20
Dawn is stupid for backing up his LIES to the police, if she had a brain she'd be dangerous, or is she planning something else. As I felt she was holding something back when she answered scotts question about what she had told the police.

I have a funny feeling you are right - I think she was really hurt with the letter he sent her when he thought he was jetting off to the states - This of course was the second time he hurt her badly and I think she will wait until the court case to get her revenge :lol: