PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Den alive??

neenee-b
25-03-2005, 12:16
:searchme:
Is dirty Den actually dead??

I read on the imdb eastenders board that he isnt dead (we didnt actually see his body) and that he comes back for a final showdown with Phil Mitchell

Has anybody anything to back this up or is a false rumor?

soapaddict
25-03-2005, 13:03
i would say its false.

how can he come back when he is buried underground

Toxic
25-03-2005, 13:10
I hope it's true, we didn't actually see him being buried underground..

Ian In Lincoln
25-03-2005, 13:14
Is dirty Den actually dead??

I read on the imdb eastenders board that he isnt dead (we didnt actually see his body) and that he comes back for a final showdown with Phil Mitchell

Has anybody anything to back this up or is a false rumor

that night no one saw zoe or sam or chrissie move him did we
i think he`s done a trevor got up and walk out

Siobhan
25-03-2005, 13:58
He better be dead.... how credible would his return be?

chocolate
25-03-2005, 15:15
i wouldn't mind if he was alive but i think that if they did that they would seriously lose alot more viewers because quite alot of people werent happy with his return. but i do agree that we didnt actually see his body being buried but i also think if they wanted him alive he could of ran out before chrisse hit him or something like that.

*JSW*
25-03-2005, 15:35
I think we can say he's dead. EE would loose all its credability if he was alive and that 2nd strike would have undoubtedly finished him. Remember Chrissie spent the entire night awake making sense of the situation so she would have surely heard him move the rubble away from himself and get out of the hole then leave leave. And why would he come back from the dead to attack Phil Mitchell, surely he'd want Chrissie to suffer. The whol situation is farsical. Definatley 100% not true

Alisha
25-03-2005, 15:44
I agree!

It would be far to unrealistic for a character to come back from the dead once let alone twice. It would be like elderado or sunset beach all over again. :rolleyes: I don't think many viewers would buy it and I can imagine alot of viewers switching of because of it too. It would be the lowest and desperate twist plot ever contrived from ee ever.

Den is dead and buried. Even though we didn't actually see him being buried I don't for a second believe that he is still alive.

*JSW*
25-03-2005, 15:47
I agree!

It would be far to unrealistic for a character to come back from the dead once let alone twice. It would be like elderado or sunset beach all over again. :rolleyes: I don't think many viewers would buy it and I can imagine alot of viewers switching of because of it too. It would be the lowest and desperate twist plot ever contrived from ee ever.

Den is dead and buried. Even though we didn't actually see him being buried I don't for a second believe that he is still alive.
I second that! Why people have to come up with these ludicrous plots and actually think that there's so truth in it goes beyond me!

dddMac1
25-03-2005, 15:58
Dirty Den is Dead and it would be a bit unrealistic if he came back from the dead again even though we did not see his body

di marco
25-03-2005, 15:59
quite true! even though we didnt see chrissie bury him she must have done cos otherwise why would she feel so messed up about the whole thing?

gbnut
25-03-2005, 16:37
he is well and truelly dead. people that believe otherwise must be living on a different planet. it would be suicide for ee to bring him back again.

Siobhan
25-03-2005, 17:00
I have seen a lot of posts on this.. it is stupid to believe he is coming back... Unless they go really american soap and bring him back as a ghost to haunt Chrissie/Zoe/Sam but even EE would never ever be that stupid

neenee-b
25-03-2005, 17:21
It would be exciting though - i think eastenders missed a great opportunity by killing him off before Phil came back!

dddMac1
25-03-2005, 17:27
they could of had phil killing Dirty Den off instead of Chrissie would of been much better

Angeldelight
25-03-2005, 18:16
i think it would be incredibly unwise to reapeat the return of dirty Den storyline just for Phil to kill him.
There have been loads of references to him being buried, when Sam and Chrissie were fiighting, Sam pushed her on Den's grave and said something about leaving her with her husband!?!?!?!

eastenders mad
25-03-2005, 19:20
i wish he is dead

neenee-b
25-03-2005, 23:39
I doubt they would bring him back again but we never saw the body and i dont think the hole in the vic was cemented over until the next day so there would be plenty of time for him to climb out ( assuming chrissie sam and zoe didnt stand guard all night!!). im just annoyed that we didnt get the see den -v- phill

Mr Humphries
26-03-2005, 01:02
for god sake ! EE needs den back love him hate him loath him, he is ee ! frankly at the moment ee is awful without him. I only ask that he comes back sooner rather than later or it wont be beliveabke ! Spell awful had too much to drink darlings !

callummc
26-03-2005, 01:16
I have thought all along that dens not dead,if anyone could know a way out of the vic it'd den, before the cement mixer arrived,and i think Ee did not show his body down the hole for this reason,it'd shock people at first.but then it'd be a case of den watts is back,and as for credibility this is only a soap,it's not real life,and the old saying in soap has allways been if the bodys not shown properly then maybe their not dead,it's been done loads of times,even when the bodys been showed,its only tv after all,and as for Ee losing veiwers over it,they couldn't lose more than the other week,and whos to say that den wouldn't once again help to bring veiwers back,forget about leslies personal life,think of the great storylines it would open up-den versus chrissy.phill,grant,peggy,michelle could return for a showdown,then there's den getting to know dennis and sorting out his abusers and to many more ideas ,that could make ee interesting again.

Mr Humphries
26-03-2005, 10:11
Please all forgive me for being so refreshed!

wilwood
26-03-2005, 10:33
you are forgiven!!! WHAT WERE U DRINKING is what I want to know

Mr Humphries
26-03-2005, 10:48
Campari Dear, Feel like i have been hit by a doorstep ! PMSL :cheer: :cheer:

gbnut
26-03-2005, 11:55
email me at :)

what is this got to do with spoilers??????????

Soaps King
26-03-2005, 12:10
I hope its not true, I was glad when they got rid of Dirty Den recently, There's no need to bring him back! :)

Katy
26-03-2005, 12:26
u cant kill off a character twice then bring them back twice. EE wouldnt be that stupid. Its just not realistic

***_bobs_***
26-03-2005, 20:48
i think chrissey would know if she had buried her husband or not

Suzanne
26-03-2005, 21:53
They could always do a "Dallas" and make it all a bad dream! Chrissie in the shower, and then Den suddenly appear!!

LOL

emma_strange
27-03-2005, 01:42
but hes burried under concrete

Katy
27-03-2005, 14:12
They could always do a "Dallas" and make it all a bad dream! Chrissie in the shower, and then Den suddenly appear!!

LOL

It would be very unrealistic but very funny