PDA

View Full Version : Stacey Regects Money!!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
24-03-2005, 20:53
Oh my word Stacey turned down money! I dont think this is going to last long but I am glad she done that :cheer: She uses the value of friends while she got it. Johnny is mean to Ruby :( :nono:

catrindavies05
24-03-2005, 22:23
Yeh he is and while we're on the subject what kind of freak calls his daughters scarlet and ruby? has he got a red obsession or something?

24-03-2005, 22:28
Lol I actually kind of like the names, its stones :)?

Behemoth
25-03-2005, 09:36
I don't think that their is a stone called Scarlett. Are you thinking of Sapphire?

Katy
25-03-2005, 10:34
i hope he doesnt send ruby back cause i really like her character

25-03-2005, 10:45
Ruby will stay I am sure.

25-03-2005, 10:46
Osiris I propbably am but Scarlett I am sure there is some kind of stone oh well maybe it was Sapphire I was thinking of!

Toxic
25-03-2005, 12:04
I like the name Scarlet and why did Stacey reject the money? that's not like her :\

Siobhan
25-03-2005, 12:48
I like the whole thing with Stacey and Ruby last night.. Showed that Stacey is not always a bitch and has some good qualities... :)

di marco
25-03-2005, 15:14
i think that she just wants some friends as she feels that no one cares about her, which is a bit sad. i do feel a little bit sorry for her, even though she can be a right bitch at times!

Siobhan
25-03-2005, 15:46
or up herself :rotfl:

dddMac1
25-03-2005, 15:52
i like Ruby she's cool Maybe stacey wants some Friends her own age and Maybe Ruby can show her the error of her ways

Siobhan
25-03-2005, 16:10
Ruby would be a good influence on Stacey and she does seem as if she can be bully by her as much as Lucy was

di marco
25-03-2005, 16:31
i think that ruby would be a good influence on stacey as well. although i dont think that stacey would be able to bully ruby as easily as she did lucy and i think she would be a lot more careful considering johnny allen is rubys dad

Angeldelight
25-03-2005, 17:35
i thought it was a really good sign that she didn't take the money, she finally did something nice, but i love her being a bitch

littlemo
25-03-2005, 21:25
i thought it was a really good sign that she didn't take the money, she finally did something nice, but i love her being a bitch

Yes I do think Stacey genuinely likes Ruby, and I thought it was nice of Johnny to trust Stacey with his daughter. Any normal dad would be trying to get their child away from the likes of Stacey but he seems to think she's o.k. And it looked as if Johnny admired Stacey for not taking money from him to go out with Ruby. It seems she does have at least 2 allies in the square, and it's nice to have somebody like Johnny Allen on your side.

Rach33
25-03-2005, 21:27
I got a feeling their friendship will bring differnt things out of both characters

Ruby will help Stacey to be nicer while Stacey will help Ruby to be more confident

littlemo
25-03-2005, 21:31
I got a feeling their friendship will bring differnt things out of both characters

Ruby will help Stacey to be nicer while Stacey will help Ruby to be more confident

Yes me too. I also think it will help for both of them to have somebody there too talk to. I know Stacey's mum isn't dead like she told Ruby she was, but they still both come from quite troubled backgrounds. They both feel very rejected by their family, and it would be great if they could be good friends. I don't think Ruby is easily manipulated, we haven't seen much of that side of her personality yet, but she's Johnny Allens daughter she can't be that naive.

Rach33
25-03-2005, 21:38
I thought Stacey said her dad was dead but yeah they both are very troubled and feel very alone it will help them I hope people are always too quick to judge stacey

Huch'net
25-03-2005, 22:27
Yeah, I thought that showed she really isn't that bad after all - and she did really like her as a friend, I can still see them teaming up, even though Ruby did let slip about Stacey grassing up the Millers. :D

true.moon
25-03-2005, 23:13
i couldnt believe that either first she was nicking it then regecting it!!!

Soaps King
26-03-2005, 12:27
Angel Delight, I agree.
I nearly chocked on my drink she said 'no thanks'

30-03-2005, 14:38
Hey you guys I am just replying to your post since I was away for 4 days on a mini holiday so here it goes.... I wish Stacey will change eventually!!, yes dimarco Stacey should be alot careful but I think Johnny's given her a good word but is that enough??? Joel Becket Lover, I am loving your nicer and confident idea. Ruby could be friends maybe don't know but I do hope they get along and I hope Stacey changes soon. Her good ways are better for me :D Soaps King I know I was like YOU.... STACEY SLATER... REJECTING MONEY?! THATS NEWS FOR ME!! Lol!