PDA

View Full Version : Living A Lie - One Parter

Rach33
24-03-2005, 20:12
This is a one parter hope you like it

I’m so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears and if you have to leave I wish that you would just leave ‘cause your presence still lingers here and it won’t leave me alone

These wounds don’t seem to heal, this pain is just too real, there’s just too much that time cannot erase

He stared at her his face was twisted with rage stepping back was all she could do to defend herself next he was just lying there eyes shut the silence was deadly
Her eyes sprung wide open with fear she couldn’t breathe she couldn’t move the tears fell down her pale cheeks as she remembered her dream
Only it wasn’t a dream was it this was real this was her reality

You used to captivate me by your resonating life, now I’m bound by the life you left behind, your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams, your voice it chased away all the sanity in me

These wounds don’t seem to heal, this pain is just too real, there’s just too much that time cannot erase

Standing in the bedroom they once shared she opened the wardrobe and stared at the clothes inside all hers none of his left they’d gone just like he’d gone
Tears of anger, hurt and guilt streamed down and she sobbed alone for the man she once loved
She wasn’t just crying for him and what he’d left behind but for herself and the memories he’d engraved into her mind they will never fade they will haunt her every minute of everyday for the rest of her life
Forcing herself to look in the mirror what she saw wasn’t her anymore he’d changed her even now, she felt alone but then again deep down she knew wasn’t she’d never be alone never

I’ve tried so hard to tell myself that you’re gone but though your still with me I’ve been alone all along

When you cried I wiped away all of your tears, when you screamed I wiped away all of your fears, I held your hand through all of these years, but you still have all of me

Stepping down the stairs she reached the bottom and looked slightly to her left to the cellar where he lay he was gone but he’d never be forgotten
Chrissie took a deep breath time to face everyone putting on an act was one thing she always did best and now she was going to put on a performance a show to make everyone think she’s fine when really she wasn’t she was anything but fine
She shrugged and sighed this was it for the rest of her life she is living a lie

Lyrics - My Immortal by Evanescence

di marco
24-03-2005, 20:36
wow, that was great! :D the writing was fantastic! it was so emotional! :) brilliant, i enjoyed reading it

Torrie
24-03-2005, 22:29
That was great and the lyrics tied in really well! Good job of capturing Chrissie's mixed emotions too. :)

Tamzi
25-03-2005, 12:16
That was really good. Very different from all other scripts

Layne
25-03-2005, 12:49
two words to describe that:
BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!!!
Its really different and captivating, please do more like this or carry it on!!!
Luv ya Hon
Layne
xxx

More of deception aswell!!!
I love your Scripts
:cheer: :bow: :thumbsup:

Rach33
25-03-2005, 22:14
Thanks guys I have another one in the making as we speak you'll be the first to see it I promise