PDA

View Full Version : Gavin and melissa

angelblue
09-07-2005, 15:30
Gavin and and melissa sleep together it is in the magazine but it doesnt go anywhere though because he is still really upset about allie :lol:

tasha_cfc
09-07-2005, 17:14
OMG i cnt believe Gavin

angelblue
09-07-2005, 17:28
I know it either this week or next week i can understand gavin he is grieving for his wife and melissa could never take her place but melissa she should know better he is in an vulnerable state :lol:

tasha_cfc
09-07-2005, 17:39
True but there again Melissa says she loves Gavin so she is probably just happy to have him around her, She has slept with nearly all the male characters in Cutting It it didnt take her long...

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 19:27
Gavin is really messed up. I dont think Melissa cares that much. Amazing how many men she's been with
xxx

Flozza
09-07-2005, 21:48
i no but they are so sweet together, on tuesday its the last one, will melissa and gavin be happy

angelblue
09-07-2005, 21:54
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gavin cant be with melissa he loves allie even though she is dead :lol:

lilly
09-07-2005, 22:57
OMG!!!! he cant do that to Allie! :nono: i know he has to move on with his life, but thats really not the way to go! i dont like the idea of melissa and gavin together i think he needs to move away and start over. to be honest theres something about melissa i dont like, and this makes me like her even less. i dont really know what it is i was looking forward to her being in it cos i liked her in casualty, but she seems to be a bit of a man eater, and though i think she cares about gavin, i think if she really cared about him she would say no cos its clear hes still mourning after Allie! Aliie come back!!!!!!!!!!!! wouldnt that be so good if it turned out she wasnt dead! unrealistic i know but she would be back! :cheer:

tasha_cfc
10-07-2005, 23:27
Even if Gavin does sleep with Melissa it wont go anywhere as this is also his last series of Cutting It.

Carrie Bradshaw
12-07-2005, 16:38
Even if Gavin does sleep with Melissa it wont go anywhere as this is also his last series of Cutting It.
Is it the last series - I never realised that. I think Gavin might sleep with Melissa because he is mixed up, Melissa has been there for him and he sees parts of Allie in her. To be honest, I think it is pretty out of order but I can see why he might do it.

Crazy Gal 88
12-07-2005, 17:34
yeh i can see why he may do it.
i cant believe how many blokes melissas slept with. its like one every two episodes! i also feel quite sorry for liam as he clearly really like her as well.
dont hold me to this but i think i read somewhere that melissa follows gavin. if that happens then i dunno if ill watch it as she brought some excitement to the show and with her gavin AND allie gone i dont think it would be very interesting at all!

angelblue
12-07-2005, 17:36
No he doesnt want her :cheer: