PDA

View Full Version : Press Office Spoilers Week 15

Jade
24-03-2005, 16:45
Saturday 9 April

Luke brings Bex into work and she is shaky, thinking Pete was outside her house, but Claire becomes increasingly annoyed when Luke seems to be giving Bex more attention than her. Later, Luke agrees to a night in with a still shaken Bex and tries to reschedule his evening with Claire – but an irate Claire storms over to Bex, telling her that she is Luke’s girlfriend now. Later, Luke finds Bex crying and tries to apologise to her but she is inconsolable – Claire’s brother raped her. She cannot understand Luke and says she’ll never forgive him.

Meanwhile, Sam worries Tess when he becomes involved with a patient but she ends up being proud of the way he manages the situation; and Abs and Nina return home to find they’ve been robbed by the loanshark, who calls to say he’s taken what he wanted – for now…

crazyjkh
24-03-2005, 20:27
I'm really loving casualty at the moment, its got some great situations coming up and i can't wait to watch it each week.
sounds like poor Bex is taking it hard but i can understand why she is mad at luke!

rack21
25-03-2005, 01:14
sounds great cant wait for more abs and nina stuff

Crazy Gal 88
25-03-2005, 10:10
sounds like another brill episode of casualty!
i used to like claire and now i'm growing to hate her!anyone else agree?

Tamzi
25-03-2005, 12:22
Yeah I have gone off claire as she doesn't believe Bex. Casualty is getting really good again.

gbnut
25-03-2005, 15:19
it is the script writers making claire sticking up for her brother i am sure it will right its self soon and claire will get back on track. i think her acting skills are great and i am sure a lot of us would do the same in her siituation. it must be hard to admit that your brother is a rapist.

Crazy Gal 88
25-03-2005, 16:22
true but the way she treats bex soon (when she says bout luke being her boyfriend) is whats really ptting me off her! i mean thats just pure spiteful!

Jess Rulz
29-03-2005, 17:43
:mad:

willow
29-03-2005, 17:47
i am really interested in the sam/tess storyline at the mo, it can be really difficult to portray mental health problems on tv but they are doing it really well. well done casualty!!!!