PDA

View Full Version : Press Office Spoilers Week 15

Jade
24-03-2005, 16:42
Tuesday 12 April

It is the day of Will’s memorial service but, as Connie gives a reading, Will’s wife, Susan, tells her to shut up and tell the truth. Susan claims that Connie made Will’s life a misery by bullying and harassing him. Later, Holby Chief Executive, Peter, informs Connie that Susan is making an official complaint about her bullying to the board. Peter suggests that Connie resigns quietly…

Owen and Diane are back from their honeymoon. Chrissie tells Owen that Diane should know about her husband’s infidelity. Later, Owen sees Diane and Chrissie speaking and wonders if Chrissie

will tell Diane about their night of passion.

Sean talks to Jess about wedding plans, but she says she wants to take things slowly. Sean decides to ask for Ric’s blessing. When he receives it, an overjoyed Sean tells Jess the news. He takes out a ring and proposes, but they are interrupted by a patient. Later, Sean pesters Jess for an answer and warns her that he will not wait around for ever.

crazyjkh
24-03-2005, 20:22
Ohh sounds like some good episodes coming up, i hope jess doesn't marry sean it will just be even more stupid than it is already! Jess and Zubin forever!

**HolbyRules**
26-03-2005, 13:56
OMG!! Tell Connie to resign???? What is going on? I no she aint actually gunna go cz se has a 3 year contract with Holby but still...how rude! I hope Jess and Sean don't get married!

jamieleigh762
26-03-2005, 14:50
wot will happen to jodie? do her and mickie get together properly?

Saye2213
26-03-2005, 17:48
please, please no wedding!!!!!! Maybe this will make Zubin jealous and make him admit his feelings for Jess?

Brummiegirl4805
26-03-2005, 19:36
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
please, please no wedding!!!!!! Maybe this will make Zubin jealous and make him admit his feelings for Jess?

I think you could be onto something there. I really do believe this is what Zubin needs to face up to reality. I think Jess is dithering for a very good reason-she doesn't want to marry Sean. She wants Zubin to tell her he loves her.

RealityGap
26-03-2005, 22:44
all sounds good, Connie could do with being brought down a peg or two.

Jess Rulz
29-03-2005, 17:38
does anybody know is jess says yes coz i thought that she and zubin got together after 2 nite eppi ??

willow
29-03-2005, 17:43
i can't see why jess would want to marry sean thier whole marrige would be based on a lie and that can't be a good thing!! and connie definatly need to be bought down to earth prefrably with a big bump!!

Brummiegirl4805
29-03-2005, 19:03
does anybody know is jess says yes coz i thought that she and zubin got together after 2 nite eppi ??

I don't know if she says yes, I think it's good she's stalling. Sadly her and Zubin don't get together tonight, he finds out the baby's his and says Sean will not be a father to the baby. I think Zubin and Jess will get together sometime but not tonight. I still think there will be some great scenes with them though. :cheer: