PDA

View Full Version : Press Office Spoilers Week 15

Jade
24-03-2005, 15:31
Monday 11 April

Johnny resists the temptation to call Tina, while she waits at home for the phone to ring. When they later talk, Johnny tells her that he can’t handle her and Ruby in the same place and orders her to leave Walford. Elsewhere, it’s Keith’s first day on the stall and he’s feeling nervous. Mo helps Garry and Minty move into their new flat but Minty gets the feeling that Mo is interested in him…

Tuesday 12 April

Stacey finds Ruby locked out in the Square after she has been sleepwalking. Unable to get in contact with her dad, Ruby decides to spend the night at the Slaters’. The girls start talking and Ruby confides in Stacey about her family and the reason she sleepwalks. When Johnny finds out what happened, he’s riddled with guilt and tells Ruby that she needs to talk about things, but it’s not quite what Ruby was expecting. Johnny reiterates his demand to Tina that she leave the Square but Tina is determined not to be dictated to by Johnny and asks Pat if she can move in. Pauline is awake, worrying, as it’s the anniversary of Mark’s death. She opens her heart to Derek and apologises to Martin for keeping Mark’s illness a secret from him for so long. Pauline tells Martin that she doesn’t want any more secrets in her family. Martin agrees but feels guilty about keeping Chloe a secret.

Elsewhere, Minty pleads with Garry to talk to Mo as he is convinced that she fancies him and is trying to chat him up.

Thursday 14 April

Johnny is furious with Pat for renting a room to Tina, and clears out Tina’s flat. Demanding to talk to Tina, he tells her about Ruby and her sleepwalking and how he can’t have his two worlds colliding.

Minty is still convinced Mo is after him. Garry, at Minty’s behest, persuades Mo not to bring any more food over for them. She agrees, but her interest is piqued when she hears that Minty and Garry are planning a night in with curry and beer. Mo crashes Garry and Minty’s night in and walks in on Minty in the shower.

Elsewhere, Pauline asks Chrissie for her doorstop…

Friday 15 April

Johnny rushes off to see Tina as he wants her back but, as she leaves for a job interview, she returns the diamond earrings to him.

Meanwhile, Ruby is feeling neglected and Stacey suggests she runs away to get Johnny’s attention. Johnny finds Ruby packing, and voices her problem but they get nowhere. Johnny seeks solace in Tina and tells her that he wants her to be in his life. He offers her a job at Scarlet, which she accepts.

Elsewhere, Stacey starts back at the MinuteMart. Patrick and Yolande are setting up their new fruit display but, when Martin realises the MinuteMart is stocking fruit, he’s livid.

Minty tells Garry he has to stop Mo coming over or they’ll never pull. Charlie talks to Mo about it but she thinks that Charlie wants her home with him. Charlie’s plans are ruined when Mo springs an afternoon of family entertainment on him. He escapes to Garry and Minty’s – much to their frustration.

Bad Wolf
24-03-2005, 15:34
Will apperar shortely ..

hey bird, are they out today?

tammyy2j
24-03-2005, 16:25
The bit about Mo and Minty sounds really funny, can't believe Mo is living EE really needs to give her a big storyline.

Angeldelight
24-03-2005, 19:12
oh my god!!!! i'm going to get them now
I can't believe Johnny, he's really cruel to Ruby with-out realising, he needs to get over his grief and see what his daughter is going through on her OWN!!!!!

.:Kitz:.
24-03-2005, 20:28
i no, poor ruby!!

Chantelle
24-03-2005, 21:21
Damn i was hoping for a mention of kat this week :( but on the bright side, the mo/ minty stuff sounds funny :lol:

littlemo
24-03-2005, 21:46
There's a mention of Chloe in this week's spoilers. Martin feels guilty that he is keeping Chloe a secret from Pauline. It doesn't seem that it is over. I don't think he would feel guilty if Sonia and Martin had put the situation behind them. I wonder what's been happening?

Alisha
25-03-2005, 00:12
oh my god!!!! i'm going to get them now
I can't believe Johnny, he's really cruel to Ruby with-out realising, he needs to get over his grief and see what his daughter is going through on her OWN!!!!!

I agree

He is dealing with his grief by being awfully cold and distant towards his daughter Ruby. I dont think it's intentional but he's just copeing in his own way. Nevertheless its not fair on her and I do hope he could communicate with her a bit more. I do think the storyline has alot of potential.

25-03-2005, 17:27
yeah, i'd like to know why he took more of a liking to Scarlett rather than Ruby (i've just realises they are both types of red-ha ha- i get it Lol....any way) and just how the fire started-was it Ruby?!? to get rid of Scarlett? Maybe......

di marco
25-03-2005, 17:31
i dont think that it was ruby. i mean, she might have been jealous of scarlet but she was her sister so i dont think that she would have intentially (sp?) killed her

25-03-2005, 17:39
Yeah, maybe. It was just a thought-any way- did any one else the piccy's in Johnny's living room just above the fire place were all of his daughter and wife (mostly Scarlett) it was a bit like a shrine. He must really miss her, i just SO want to know who started that fire, it's really bugging me.

littlemo
25-03-2005, 20:43
I don't know if it is true that Johnny loved Scarlett more than Ruby, maybe it just seems like that to Ruby, because he is taking her death so hard. I'm sure Johnny would be just as upset if Ruby died. And the red in the club could be about Scarlett and Ruby, as somebody mentioned they are both different types of red. I can understand Johnny naming the club Scarlett in memory of his eldest daughter, because people tend to need something to hold onto, when somebody dies. Johnny's got Ruby in his life, so there is no sense of loss.

I thought Johnny got a lot more fatherly tonight. After Charlie mentioned Stacey being a kid and needing looking after, Johnny realised that he hadn't been doing that with Ruby. He has put his feelings ahead of his own daughters. He needs to talk about her mother and sister with Ruby, it's something both have them have gone through, and it's important to discuss it.

26-03-2005, 09:09
yeah, but what is it that the bullies were doing to Ruby-like-what did they call her and stuff? Was it coz she was different or what............?
I just want to know the reasons why she decided to punch some one.

Freds
26-03-2005, 20:23
which Mo, big or little?

Siobhan
30-03-2005, 13:46
which Mo, big or little?
big mo..