PDA

View Full Version : What happened in tonight eppy

angelblue
08-07-2005, 21:33
Hi i missed tonight epsiode can someone tell me what happened did i miss anything important :lol:

Debs
08-07-2005, 23:53
i have missed it agin too!! too busy chatting on msn and forgot the time!!

never mind there is always the omnibus on sunday!

angelblue
08-07-2005, 23:54
yeah i might tape it was a good week :lol:

di marco
09-07-2005, 07:33
what basically happened was (missed the first 5mins though):

richard forgot lizs bday. liz wanted a party and so sophie told mel she had to organise it as sophie and darlene had to go to work. mel didnt want to so sophie organised it while mel did sophies job for the day. on the tour, mel took the tourists into the pub so she could have a drink. darlene moaned at her saying they should be at the cathedral but mel didnt listen. mel refused to leave the pub and was rude to the tourists, resulting in them complaining and darlene and mel/sophie being sacked. when they got home sophie was annoyed with mel and an argument broke out. sophie went to throw lizs bday cake at mel, mel ducked and it hit liz in the face instead!

nancy had a go at jake about how he treated becca. then her and nicole went to the interview at washed up. nancy deliberately said the wrong things and was rude so that nicole got the job. frankie throw nancy out of the laundrette. later, the deans and becca were at the dog celebrating jake and beccas engagement. nancy came in and becca introduced her to frankie saying she was her sister. frankie looked horrified! justin told becca not to marry jake as he cant be trusted. becca told justin to leave. justin told jake that him and becca had kissed. jake told him he was imagining things so justin said it had gone a lot further than kissing. he said it was just after becca had found out about jake and lisa. jake was annoyed. becca told justin that she wasnt interested in him and she never would be. justin decided to go to football camp for the summer.

dannii, russ and joe tried to think of ways to hold the student ball. russ came up with the idea of having a raft race fundraiser where you built your own raft then companies sponsered you.

hope this helps