PDA

View Full Version : mel from hollyoaks.

leanne27
08-07-2005, 17:50
hi next week in hollyoaks it says that mel wakes up in a police cell, all battered and bruised and she cant remember what happened the night before, does anybody know how she gets like that? and does anyone else think she could be the victim of the date rape storyline that's to happen later in the year?

samantha nixon
08-07-2005, 18:32
i hope its not part of the date rape storyline as i like mel

di marco
08-07-2005, 20:05
there was a rumour going round that sam rapes mel, but i dont know if its true or not, i hope not as i like sam and he doesnt seem like hed do that. and i like mel, however if they did use her in the date rape then it would give out a good message to people who go out and get totally p*$$ed and not care

angelblue
08-07-2005, 21:22
Yes di marco i agree anyway sam doesnt look like the type to do that and everyone knows by now how much mel being drinking i dont think anyone would believe her :lol:

leanne27
08-07-2005, 21:49
that would be a good storyline, if nobody believed mel, and it would be a question of "is she lying?"

Dr. Tangliss
08-07-2005, 21:50
Omg, I hope it's not Sam.

On the thread above, it says that she gets STI results, so it could be date rape?

angelblue
08-07-2005, 22:16
Anyway sam is already in a storyline were he is trying to clear his name it would be stupid to put him in another situation where he is accused of something but it could happen he doesnt look like the type :lol:

willow
08-07-2005, 22:20
if they do decide to do the story and do it right it will work they just need to make sure they pick the right actors to play the parts, not sure if it will work with sam, but they are setting the right groundwork with mel at the mo

angelblue
08-07-2005, 22:23
I know he is to sweet to do something like that anyway and he doesnt look like the type he quite deep and meaning full anyway :lol:

Debs
08-07-2005, 23:55
yeah i wouldnt have thought sam would do that but then who knows!! a few drinks inside him a nd maybe he turns into a monster/

angelblue
08-07-2005, 23:58
His character does nt drink :lol:

di marco
09-07-2005, 07:20
and everyone knows by now how much mel being drinking i dont think anyone would believe her :lol:

yeh that might be good if people dont believe her, but i still think it needs to be someone other than sam, maybe darren?

angelblue
10-07-2005, 12:50
I think someone should spike her drink because these days we are hearing lot about that in the new it would be more realistic unless they have done it before :lol:

Bryan
10-07-2005, 13:41
I think someone should spike her drink because these days we are hearing lot about that in the new it would be more realistic unless they have done it before :lol:

wouldnt that be a good storyline to happen?

angelblue
10-07-2005, 13:44
Yeah i think so :lol:

Crazy Gal 88
10-07-2005, 14:46
it sounds good and i guess they could make the raper to be sam as because he doesnt drink he wont be able to handle it well and may not be the best person to be around as he gets violent - maybe thats why he stopped in the first place!?

i think i read somewhere that mel goes off with some strangers and they're to do with the STI storyline!

di marco
10-07-2005, 15:16

that would be a good storyline to do

Jade
10-07-2005, 15:18
It says on the spoilers on DS that she has to go for and STD test, so date rape can be and option, but why would she wake up in a police cell if she's been raped, surley it would be a hospital or rape suite??

di marco
10-07-2005, 15:22
It says on the spoilers on DS that she has to go for and STD test, so date rape can be and option, but why would she wake up in a police cell if she's been raped, surley it would be a hospital or rape suite??

maybe something else happens as well as her getting raped?

Katy
10-07-2005, 15:24
it could be the date rape storyline. They did a storyline on spiking drinks before. ruth osbournes cousin natasha died after rob hawthorn spiked her drink when hollyoaks started.

Crazy Gal 88
11-07-2005, 11:27
it would be good as it would make more people aware of the dangers of drinking too much. hollyoaks are good at covering real-life problems and stuff.

Katy
11-07-2005, 11:29
yeh i think it will make a great story if done properly, and if its acted well.

leanne27
11-07-2005, 19:26
ive just looked on the hollyoaks website and it says that liz gives mel a talking to next monday, and warns her about her recent behaviour, and i think that if mel had been raped or had her drink spiked she would be a bit traumatised or upset to say the least, but it just appears like she embarrassed herself the night before, and nothing serious happens

angelblue
11-07-2005, 19:28
Yeah but she doesnt listen and goes on the lash again the next night :lol:

di marco
11-07-2005, 19:37
yeh thats what i was going to say, she prob goes out and carries on getting drunk anyway, and lizs talk has prob made her do it even more and thats prob when the problems happen

angelblue
11-07-2005, 19:45
The rumour that came out about mel could be true about her getting raped because look at sam behaviour he is angry and he dont like women at the moment i hope not though :lol:

di marco
11-07-2005, 19:52
The rumour that came out about mel could be true about her getting raped because look at sam behaviour he is angry and he dont like women at the moment i hope not though :lol:

yeh good point. i was thinking today that the mood sam was in he may just do something like that

angelblue
11-07-2005, 19:56
It annoying me why cant she just confess and tell him she loves him and put him out of his misery and back to happy sam

I hope he doesnt rape her though it would be kind of out of character :lol:

di marco
11-07-2005, 19:57
It annoying me why cant she just confess and tell him she loves him and put him out of his misery and back to happy sam

im assuming youre talking about jules here?

I hope he doesnt rape her though it would be kind of out of character :lol:

yeh i think it would be out of character for sam too but you can see how they could be building up to it by him being angry and what he said today

angelblue
11-07-2005, 20:31
yeah i was talking about jules

He might have a bit of a short fuse but he seems like a big softy underneath it all so i dont know if he could do it but you never know :lol:

DancingQueen
11-07-2005, 20:36

u no it wouldnt surprise me 2 be honest. Sam has bin really out of character i mean i watched the e4 first look ep 2day and he was so aggressive 2wards Dannii and Russ. Also he was drinkin and he never does

angelblue
11-07-2005, 20:41
Oh know are we going to see him go off the rails an bit he doesnt drink

To be honest i think he is really hurt dancing queen :wub:

di marco
11-07-2005, 20:44
u no it wouldnt surprise me 2 be honest. Sam has bin really out of character i mean i watched the e4 first look ep 2day and he was so aggressive 2wards Dannii and Russ. Also he was drinkin and he never does

i dont have e4 so i havent seen tomorrows epi yet, but it sounds like everything is really getting to him

angelblue
11-07-2005, 20:45
Oh no they cant do that to sam he has already got an conviction he cant have another one

Yep everything is getting to him :thumbsup:

di marco
11-07-2005, 20:49
Oh no they cant do that to sam he has already got an conviction he cant have another one

Yep everything is getting to him :thumbsup:

and if he gets a conviction for something he does do then theyre not likely to believe that he didnt start the fire

angelblue
11-07-2005, 20:53
I think this all stems from jules not clearing his name and telling him she didnt love him or care about him

I think he was able to cope before because he thought jules loved but it got thrown back in his face and he is gutted :hmm:

Do you think he will go off the rails for an while :hmm:

di marco
11-07-2005, 20:55
but its going to make it worse........................

angelblue
11-07-2005, 20:57
If they do this wont they be ruining his character apparently he was drinking and that is out of character for him because he doesnt drink

They need to clear his name :lol:

di marco
11-07-2005, 21:00
If they do this wont they be ruining his character apparently he was drinking and that is out of character for him because he doesnt drink

They need to clear his name :lol:

yeh drinking is really out of character but maybe theyre trying to show what can happen to you?

angelblue
11-07-2005, 21:04
Do you think it will be in tomorrows inside soap

You are problary right might be trying to show what happens :)

di marco
11-07-2005, 21:05
Do you think it will be in tomorrows inside soap

dont know, possibly

angelblue
11-07-2005, 21:08
No i dont think it will be actually it might be something else it wont be that though because i just looked at last week mag it problary be the travellers :angry: :angry:

Damn it :angry:

di marco
11-07-2005, 21:11
yeh actually prob will be the travellers, this might be in a few weeks time

angelblue
11-07-2005, 21:14
That what i thought also i think nancy is going to be a regular character :lol:

Poor sam he so cute :love: i hope he doesnt rape her :nono:

leanne27
12-07-2005, 18:54
this week in inside soap, the part which tells you what will happen in the next week, well it says mel goes missing... maybe that's when it will happen

leanne27
12-07-2005, 19:03
and on digital spy it says liz notices mel has gone missing on the 27th of july

Crazy Gal 88
12-07-2005, 19:54
yeh she goes missing the night when her and her mum argue. then sophie is maistaken for her and nearly taken away. then liz is arrested for weeing in public!

by the way do you reckon that bombheads dad is amongst the travellers?

di marco
12-07-2005, 20:20
by the way do you reckon that bombheads dad is amongst the travellers?

maybe, hadnt thought of that, but its a good idea

leanne27
12-07-2005, 20:56
yeah i do because, it says that bombhead gets his wish or something like that, and does anyone think that macki might have somehting to do with mels dissapearance because that could explain why the whole knife culture happens with justin- justin could go after him???

angelblue
12-07-2005, 22:15
Maybe i hope she doesnt get raped though but it looks like it will happen :)

di marco
13-07-2005, 05:55
yeah i do because, it says that bombhead gets his wish or something like that, and does anyone think that macki might have somehting to do with mels dissapearance because that could explain why the whole knife culture happens with justin- justin could go after him???

when i started reading what you wrote, i first thought why would macki take mel? then once id read it all i remembered that mel was justins sister (how stupid am i!) so that might happen, as a way of macki getting revenge on justin

Chris_2k11
17-07-2005, 14:03
When Mel was sat in the police station with Liz and that policeman, why did he say to Liz, "Well im well aware of your past record Mrs Taylor." :confused: Does this mean Liz used to have a drink problem too? :searchme:

di marco
17-07-2005, 14:05
When Mel was sat in the police station with Liz and that policeman, why did he say to Liz, "Well im well aware of your past record Mrs Taylor." :confused: Does this mean Liz used to have a drink problem too? :searchme:

i dont know, i was wondering that too, but my sis said it might have been something to do with the prossie thing cos id forgotten about it (still cant remember) but my sis said liz went out somewhere with frankie and she was mistaken for a prossie

Jade
17-07-2005, 14:16
Yea liz did get arrested for being D&D, I think but cant remember that exact storyline though.

Crazy Gal 88
17-07-2005, 14:19
well i got the impression that shed just been up to no good and had some sort of criminal history but i dont know for certain...

Chris_2k11
18-07-2005, 00:52
Oh I remember now! :) It was on her hen night last year when she was out with Frankie in town and she got really drunk and started running around half dressed! lol! She spent a night in the cells! :lol:

leanne27
18-07-2005, 16:34
yeah that was it, that was a bad episode

Chris_2k11
21-07-2005, 20:36
yeah that was it, that was a bad episodeI remember that was the episode where Tony finally hit back at Mandy after she'd been whacking him for ages!

eastenders mad
21-07-2005, 20:38
that was good i would just walk out if it was me lol.

Chris_2k11
21-07-2005, 21:16
that was good i would just walk out if it was me lol.lol, she sort of used to just chase him into the bathroom though, whenever he tried to get away from her :hmm: