PDA

View Full Version : East End Capers (Sequel To Banged To Right)

Bryan
08-07-2005, 17:04
EAST END CAPERS

This is the sequel to Banged To Rights (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12726) , unlike Banged To Rights (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12726) and Till Death Do Us Part (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=14753) , this one will be continuing constantly, and not just focus on Jakissie and the Mitchells. I Hope you all enjoy it

Bryan
08-07-2005, 17:11
Part One

Scene 1 - London Prison - Day

A card game is going on in one of the cells, a priosner is keeping watch.

Phil: I;ll raise you twenty, and I'll see you...

Phil Mitchell is looking rough now. He has grown a beird and looks rough.

Prisoner: Hye quick, a screws coming!

The prisoners quickly hide any signs of a card game and sit around innocently.

Screw: Mitchell, time for your visit. Common get up...

Phil: Who is it?

Screw: You'll have to wait and see wont you, now move it!

Katy
08-07-2005, 17:13
ohh goodie. Another Bondboffin script. Looking forward to it.

Bryan
08-07-2005, 18:55
Part Two

Scene 1 - Queen Vic - Day

Chrissie is working behind the bar, she walks over to Grant who is staring into space

Chrissie: Penny for them?

Grant: What?

Chrissie: You were away with the faries

Grant: Sorry, just getting my mind around stuff, it takes time to sink in that i am actually back in Walford.

Chrissie: Hardly anything like Rio is it?

Grant: No, but i had to come back, you know how persuavive my mom can be, besides the family need me, we need to get phil out of jail and sort out the buisnesses

Chrissie: Well leave off the Vic, i dont want to get into any trouble with you lot, but well this place is mine now, and i'm not prepared to just give it up

Grant: And i respect that...Sam was foolish enogh to give it away, and well that's that

Chrissie: Should you even be talking to me after all this Sam stuff, I'm sure Peggy has posioned you against me

Grant: I'm no mummies boy, i do what i want with who i want

Chrissie: Fancy yourself a bit dont ya?

Grant: Can you blame me?

Chrissie laughs at his big headedness

Chrissie: Well be warned, I'm a commited woman, and i wont stray...

Grant: I dont want you, i just want to know that i could get you...

Chrissie: yeah well Jake has got me, and thats the end of that, can i get you another drink?

Tamzi
08-07-2005, 21:18
Why do I think Grant won't give up? This is great. All your scripts are. More more more
xxx

Bryan
10-07-2005, 10:38
Part Three

Scene 1 - London Prison - Day

A prison officer walks Phil into the meeting room. Peggy is sitting down waiting to talk to Phil.

Peggy: Phil!

PO: You've got half an hour

The prison officer goes outside.

Peggy: Oh Phil it's so good to see you...

Phil: I thought you were in Brazil?

Peggy: I came back a few weeks ago, but they wouldnt let me see you, said youd been done the block...?

Phil: Yeah well it cant be helped in a place like this...

Peggy: I couldn't believe it when Sam told me that you were in here! Its awful, we've got to get you out of here.

Phil: Yeah well I'm sure Marcus will do a good job...

Peggy looks uncomfortable at this...

Phil: What? What you pulling that face for mom?

Peggy: It's Marcus....he's done a runner...with all of our money?

Phil: You what! How do you mean all our money??

Peggy: He told Sam you needed money, she sold everything...the house, the vic, the arches, the snooker club...eveyrthing and he did a runner with the money.

Phil: For christ's sake? What are we going to do? We have nothing to our bloody name! How could Sam be so dumb!

Peggy: Don't worry Phil we're on to it, me Sam and Grant

Phil: Grant? What's he doing back?

Peggy: To help us sort this mess out, dont worry darling we'll get you out one way or another...

melonb
10-07-2005, 16:04
ooo yay theres a sequel!!!! :cheer:
more soon please!!! :thumbsup: :bow:

Jessie Wallace
10-07-2005, 17:21
Keep them going.

Katy
10-07-2005, 17:25
its ace.

crumpet
10-07-2005, 18:48
wow. more!

EastendersRox
11-07-2005, 06:05
More!

di marco
12-07-2005, 08:21
brill! :D oh no peggy trying to get her empire back! this is great! :) more very soon please, cant wait

Bryan
14-07-2005, 15:25
Part Four

Scene 1 - Queen Vic - Night

Chrissie is flirting with Jake behind the bar, Grant is staring over at her.

Jake: What is his problem, he just cant stop staring at you.

Chrissie: Oh jealous are you?

Jake: No of course not, after all its me that's got the girl.

Chrissie: Yes and just you remember that, he's only doing a bit of harmless flirting Jake, dosent do anyone no harm does it? Infact i quite enjoy it.

Jake: Yeah well I dont!

Jake slams his glass down and walks out of the Vic.

Grant: You and lover boy having a little barny?

Chrissie: All greats couples do Grant, I've heard you've got quite of a repuation for loosing it with a woman...

Grant: Depends on the woman, if its someone i care about, i woildnt let no harm come to her.

Chrissie: Oh well, lucky her when she comes, becuase like I said, I'm taken.

Chrissie walks over to serve a punter. Peggy marches in and stands next to Grant.

Peggy: Christ, get me a G&T Grant, I'm parched.

Grant: How was he?

Peggy: He seems to be coping well, but we cant have him in there for 8 years or whatever now can we?

Grant: No i suppose not...

Peggy: There's no suppose about it, i cant have two of my kids in jail now can i?

Grant: What did he say about Sam then?

Peggy dosent reply

Grant: You didnt tell him, did you?

Peggy: He's got too much on his mind to have to be dealing with that stupid girl. We've got to deal with Phil first, then we can focus on Sam, his trial is in a fortnight, and if we dont do something fast then he is going to go down for a very long time...

Bryan
14-07-2005, 15:57
Part Five

Scene 1 – INT. Bridge Street Café - Day

Peggy is at the till, Ian serves her toast and tea

Ian: That’s two pound twenty…

Peggy rummages tough her purse it is almost empty.

Ian: …If you can afford it.

Peggy: Take it, and shut up.

Peggy sits down next to Grant who is eating a fry up and reading his paper.

Peggy: God that stuck up little pounce…he’s revelling in this…the Mitchells reduced to nothing.

Grant: Yeah well mom, as soon as Phil gets out he’s gonna teach Ian a serious lesson for grassing him up.

Peggy: If he gets out… I mean I can’t see a single way in which he can get him out…unless it involves a rope ladder and a midnight escape…

Chrissie walks into the café, Grant immediately centres his attentions onto her.

Peggy: Grant, are you listening to me?

Grant: Yeah…um sure..

Chrissie sits down on a table and drinks her tea, her phone rings

Chrissie: Hiya babe…tonight…why? Well I’m sure I could lock up early…a night down Scarlet’s is just what I need, ….. right then, you’re on.

Peggy: Honestly what is your infatuation with her. It’s because of her that our Sam is banged up, for something that she did, and she’s got the Vic!

Grant: Exactly and if we want it, then shouldn’t we be making friends with her rather than enemies….The Mitchells have been making enemies for years, and where has that got us hey? Nowhere…

Peggy: Even so Grant, you don’t want to get yourself involved with her, she’s a devil.

Grant: You know me mom, I always like what’s bad for me…

He looks at Chrissie and smiles.

crumpet
14-07-2005, 16:57
wow! more!

crumpet
14-07-2005, 16:58
now do the danny's revenge part! we've waited AGES!

Bryan
14-07-2005, 17:11
i did dannys reveneg before this!!!

crumpet
14-07-2005, 17:15
no, you haven't done the next part of danny's revenge for ages that's what i mean

Bryan
14-07-2005, 17:32
no, you haven't done the next part of danny's revenge for ages that's what i mean

yes i had lol...did this afternoon before i did the next part of this, anyways come back in 5 mins as im psoting the next part of this one

Bryan
14-07-2005, 17:44
Part Six

Scene 1 - Scarlet - Night

Chrissie and Jake walk down into a crowded Scarlet.

Jake: God, it's not usually this crowded at this time of night...

Chrissie: Well they knew i was coming didn't they..

Jonny steps out of his office

Jonny: Jake, could i have a breif word in my office?

Jake: Yeah sure Jonny, (to chrissie) get the drinks in babe.

Jonny & Jake head into the office. Chrissie stands at the bar.

Chrissie: Can I have a Scotch on the rocks and a pint of bitter please.

Tina: Yeah sure Chrissie, coming right up.

Grant: I'll get them for you.

Chrissie realises that Grant is standing next to her

Chrissie: Grant...honestly we have to start bumping into each other like this...im starting to think you're stalking me...

Grant: Would i do such a thing?

Tina: There you go...

Tina hands Chrissie the drinks, and Grant pays for them.

Grant: What would Jake say, expecting drinks off me?

Chrissie: If you knew me Grant, you'd know that i'm too stupid to ever pay for my own drinks, theres always some sucker who's willing to offer a beuatiful lady a drink.

Grant: I'd other you more than a drink if you were willing.

Chrissie smiles. Jake walks out of Jonyn's office, Grant sees this and kisses Chrissie, she struggles

Chrissie: Get off me Grant!

Jake runs over to Grant

Jake: That's it, i'm gonna kill ya!

Jake charges towards Grant and tries to hit him, Grant moves to avoid it and retailties by smaking Jake to the floor

Grant: Want a peice of me!

crumpet
14-07-2005, 20:06
Woah! More More More!

Bryan
15-07-2005, 09:31
Part Seven

Scene 1 - Scarlet - Night

Grant: You want a peice of me do ya?

Grant starts kicking vicoiusly at Jake who is on the floor

Chrissie: Grant!

Jonny: Somone stop him!

The bouncers grab Grant, he struggles but cannot eescape.

Jonny: I will not have behaviour like this in my club...

Jake: Well dont look at me, tell him...

Jonny: I'm telling you both, you were the one that started it Jake

Jake: But he was flirting...

Jonny: I dont want to know the ins and outs, the pair of you in my office now!

Grant: Maybe i dont want to go in my office.

Jonny: If you know what's best for you, you'll get in there, now!

Grant and Jake storm off into Jonny's office. The club starts to become filled with punters gossiping.

Scene 2 - Jonny's Office - Night

Jonny: In!

Grant sits down in a chair, Jake just stands up wiping the blood from his nose.

Jonny: Violence is not clever, its used as a last resort, and not in front of a packed club, espically mine! If i have any behaviour like that again i wont be resposnible for my actions.

Grant: Who the hell do you think you are?

Jonny: I'm Jonny Allen...

Grant is shocked by this, it is clear he has heard of Jonny.#

Jonny: The man who could have you dead with a click of a finger, so i suggest that you show me a bit of respect from now on.

Jake: He dosent know the meaning of the respect, he's a Mitchell

Grant gets up to fight once more, but Jonnny gestures him to sit down.

Jonny: I think you'd better leave Jake, take Chrissie and get out. I'll see you tomorrow

Jake: But...

Jonny: Just go

Jake is unhappy by this but does as Jonny says and leaves the office.

Jonny: So then now, how do you know who i am?

Jony walsk towards his desk and sits down facing Grant

Grant: I think any one who has gone against the law would know who you are, you're top dog, just i didnt think you'd be like this...

Jonny: I'm a reformed man Grant, ive washed my hands of all the dirty dealings and scams.

Grant: Let others do it for you...

Jonny: Got it in one, dont get myself involved, and i cant get done, but its pillocks like Jake that i end up doing my errands, i mean dont me wrong hes a good lad, but he hasnt got the nerve, that edge, the brave. You seem to be a man who i could use Grant

Grant: Yeah well i'm sure we could come to some kind of arrangement...thing is i work as a pair...with Phil

Jonny: Ah yes Phil, he's banged up isn't he?

Grant: It's his trial in two weeks, we need to get him off. If you could help us then you'd have the paiur of us to run your empire for you...and then we could rebuild ours in the process.

Jonny: How could I help you get him off?

Grant: Common Jonny you know how to collapse a trial, loose the evidence, grease the palms of the right people, and Phil will be set free, if you helped us you'd benefitt aswell...so what dya say?

Bryan
15-07-2005, 12:27
Part Eight

Chrissie and Little Mo are behind the bar, it is very quite except for a few punters. Jake walks trough the door.

Chrissie: Jake...

Jake: A point please Mo.

Little Mo scurries off to serve his point

Chrissie: I am in your bad books then?

Jake: What do you think...

Chrissie: So some slaphead plants an unexpecting kiss on me, and that's it...its over?

Jake: Did i say it's over...im just cross

Chrissie: (Joking) Oh poor mr grumpy moon...

The pair laugh. Little Mo gives Jake his drink, Jonny walks into the Vic. He stands next to Peggy

Jonny: Hello Mo, I'll have a scotch please.

Mo: Coming up

Peggy: I'll get this one for you

Jonny: How thank you, that's very kind Peggy isn't it?

Peggy: Yes it is, Peggy Mitchell, Phil & Grant's mother.

Jonny: It's a pleasure to meet you, you used to date George Palmer didnt you? Anyway Im Jonny Allen.

Peggy: Yeah i know who you are, and what your doing for Phil, so you can have a hundrad drinks on me for that...

Jonny: It's no promises...i mean the money can be handed out but you can never tell what will happen.

Peggy: Yeah well, here's hoping something does.

Little Mo passes Jonny his Scotch, he knocks his glass against Peggy's

Both: Cheers.

Scene 2 - Multistory Car Park - Night

Grant is on the top floor of a mult story car park, his car is the only one parked up there. He looks at his watch and as he does so a silver BMW speeds up the ramp and heads towards Grant. Out steps a man in a suit.

Man: Grant Mitchell?

Grant: Yeah, you got it?

Man: If you've got the money?

Grant hands the man a large packet of money.

Grant: 500 k there, and more if we get a result

The man hands Grant a thin envelope and shakes hands. Then he gets in his car and speeds off. Grant opens the enevlope and looks inside:

Court Against Phil Mitchell - Jury Service List

Grant smiles to himself.

CrazyLea
15-07-2005, 12:50
oo griiping stuff.... when ya posting the next bit :D your really good at scripts!

Bryan
15-07-2005, 13:19
oo griiping stuff.... when ya posting the next bit :D your really good at scripts!

i want to be a tv sciprtwriter when im older so its a good job that people think im good! :rotfl:

CrazyLea
15-07-2005, 13:21
lol.. good luck with taht.. i think you have the potential

crumpet
15-07-2005, 16:15
i wanna be an actress when i grow up but mum says i will have to go to stage school adn it costs loads
:(

Carrie Bradshaw
15-07-2005, 21:50
I haven't read many scripts on here but this is really good :thumbsup: . Loved Little Mo 'scurrying'. :rotfl:

di marco
16-07-2005, 14:14
fab! :D just caught up. so johnnys helping phil, and how stupid is jake to start a fight with grant! :) more very soon please, cant wait

di marco
16-07-2005, 14:16
i wanna be an actress when i grow up but mum says i will have to go to stage school adn it costs loads
:(

you dont have to go to stage school when youre younger to be an actress. get experience by going to local drama groups and try and get in local productions and school plays. then once you leave scool go to a drama college or do a drama/performing arts course at uni and you can become an actress then and get an agent

Bryan
16-07-2005, 17:16
Part Eight

Grant and Peggy are talking in the vic. Little Mo is busy on her own in the bar.

Peggy: So then, hows it going?

Grant: Well I've handed the money out to a few, lets just hope it does the trick...

Peggy: What if we get caught, Phil could go down for longer than necessary!

Grant: Im not stupid mom, we wont get caught...

Chrissie comes downstairs and is disgusted to see Grant in the Vic

Peggy: Oh if it isnt Lady Macbeth

Chrissie: That's rich coming from a munchin

Peggy: You cheaky cow!

Chrissie: I can believe you've got the cheak to come in here Grant after all that with Jake...

Grant: Yeah well hopefully that it's the past now...

Chrissie: Somehow Jake wont see it that way...

Peggy: God knows what he sees in you, he'd better watch out otherwise you might end bumpoing him off aswell..

Chrissie: No Peggy, it's your Sam that's into that kind of thing, not me... infact I've had about as much as i can tolerate of you two...infact your barred!

Peggy: You cant do that! You cant bar me from my pub!

Chrissie: It isn't your pub Peggy, it hasnt been for over a year now! Now common munchin, follow the yellow brick road out of here. And you egg-head...move it!

Peggy and Grant walk out in a huff, as they do Sharon and Dennis walk in, they've just got out of a taxi

Sharon: Peggy

Peggy: (huffs) Thought you'd have stayed over there, more the pity.

Peggy and grant walk off.

Sharon: Bye Peggy!

Chrissie sees Sharon and Dennis she rushes towards them.

Chrissie: Hiya guys, hows Vicky?

Dennis: Not too bad, it hit her bad, but syaing that she still hasnt forgiven him for what he said to her at christmas

Chrissie: Poor Vicky, must be hard for her... Den just dying like that. Anyways did you try and make a honeymoon of it?

Sharon: How could we Chrissie? We had all that on our minds, anyway Dennis has promised to take me to Sydney soon...

Dennis: Oh have I? Honestly we've only been married five minutes and she's making decisons for me...

Chrissie: (Joking) She's your wife now, your entitled to... anyways there's something I've got to tell you...

crumpet
16-07-2005, 17:18
thanks for the advice dimarco!

crumpet
16-07-2005, 17:20
look out for another smashing cup!

di marco
16-07-2005, 17:27
fab! :D hehe sharon and dennis, wonder what chrissies going to tell them? loved the part between peggy and chrissie lol! :) more very soon, please, cant wait

di marco
16-07-2005, 17:28
thanks for the advice dimarco!

thats ok, thats what ive done so far and im planning on doing performing arts at uni and the people when i went to visit one said that you can get into acting if you do that route as people that have done the course before have. good luck! :)

lil baby tash
26-10-2005, 09:32
wow more more more more

big bro fan
27-10-2005, 23:05
please pleas pleas write some more i think chrissie and grant should sleep together or have an affair or something

the_watts_rule
28-10-2005, 08:44
Cool