PDA

View Full Version : Laurel Love Triangle

tammyy2j
08-07-2005, 10:46
Emmerdale's Laurel is set to be involved in a bizarre love triangle when curit Ethan falls for her!

This is from the Soap Section of the Daily Star

Bryan
08-07-2005, 10:47
Emmerdale's Laurel is set to be involved in a bizarre love triangle when curit Ethan falls for her!

This is from the Soap Section of the Daily Star

oh my god! (no punn intened) would she really cheat on ashley???

Luna
08-07-2005, 10:51
Oh they cant do that!!!

Katy
08-07-2005, 10:51
surely not because its taken so long for them to be together. That Ethan guy scares me hes a bit weird.

Treacle
08-07-2005, 12:17
Yet again another storyline predicted months ago.

Utterly ghastly I say. There's just no mental stimulation from this programme anymore.

Luna
08-07-2005, 14:48
Ethan cant fall for her. it just wouldn't work or be believable

chance
08-07-2005, 14:53
i wondered why he was always giving her funny looks and trying to stop her and ashley from being together,i thought it was a religeous thing,maybe i was being thick,lol.

Luna
08-07-2005, 14:56
It was a religeous thing. Emmerdale writers are just being daft now cause they cant think of anything else to put in the scripts to fill the gaps

Treacle
08-07-2005, 14:59
Well it's hit a new low :D

Luna
08-07-2005, 15:02
It's like Seth and the webcam what was that all about and really how many people would actually log on to see whats her name doing her housework, whoever thought of that storyline should have been shot and flung on the pile with the guy that thought up bouncers dream.

SarahWakefield
08-07-2005, 15:38
Laurel is not that type of girl and the writers no that so why would they even do a storyline like that. the soaps get boring after a while its just the same storys over and over!

Abi
08-07-2005, 16:53
Ethan falling for her would just be wierd i say

Luna
08-07-2005, 16:56
anyway i thought he was going to fall for kelly?

Katy
08-07-2005, 17:00
that was another rumour wasnt it Ethan and Kelly. Theres so many.

Tamzi
08-07-2005, 21:19
This doesn't sound like a good storyline. Emmerdale needs to be creative e.g. The Storm.
xxx

Luna
08-07-2005, 23:13
This doesn't sound like a good storyline. Emmerdale needs to be creative e.g. The Storm.
xxx

here here :cheer:

Chris_2k11
08-07-2005, 23:25
What a load of Rubbish! Emmerdale is completely obsessed with affair storylines! i.e. Angie & Cain, Louise & that bloke from the Marsden family (sorry forgot his name!), Tara & Sean, Charity & Cain, Kim & Dave, Robert & Katie, Louise & Matthew, Viv & Paddy, Sarah & Rich, Ollie & Cain, Bernice & Carlos, Sadie & Cain, Jimmy & Charity, etc! The list is endless! :rolleyes: Come on Emmerdale! New ideas please! :rolleyes:

Jemma
09-07-2005, 15:10
What a load of Rubbish! Emmerdale is completely obsessed with affair storylines! i.e. Angie & Cain, Louise & that bloke from the Marsden family (sorry forgot his name!), Tara & Sean, Charity & Cain, Kim & Dave, Robert & Katie, Louise & Matthew, Viv & Paddy, Sarah & Rich, Ollie & Cain, Bernice & Carlos, Sadie & Cain, Jimmy & Charity, etc! The list is endless! :rolleyes: Come on Emmerdale! New ideas please! :rolleyes:
Lol I'm sure there's more as well! I don't think Ashley/Laurel/Ethan would work. After all the struggle there's been for them to be together as well like the bishop telling them they can't get married, I don't think it's realistic

Katy
09-07-2005, 15:13
they have done alot of affairs havent they. time to be less repetative i think.

Luna
09-07-2005, 15:53
They have just finished the louise and Terry story line they do not need another

Chris_2k11
09-07-2005, 16:01
they have done alot of affairs havent they. time to be less repetative i think.lol, your right there!

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 16:21
Come on, there must be something else for them to do but affairs
xxx

Luna
09-07-2005, 16:24
Have they ever explained where seth went to? I kno he died in real life and that in the show he stayed in australia but has betty heard from him?

Bryan
10-07-2005, 13:41
Have they ever explained where seth went to? I kno he died in real life and that in the show he stayed in australia but has betty heard from him?

i think they are going to explain it soon, it said in inside soap

i know he is with kathy in australia, but im sure they will kill him off soon as sadly the actor who played him is dead

Treacle
10-07-2005, 14:42
It's like Seth and the webcam what was that all about and really how many people would actually log on to see whats her name doing her housework, whoever thought of that storyline should have been shot and flung on the pile with the guy that thought up bouncers dream.
You're asking the wrong person :searchme: :D

Probably some lame attempt at comedy that didn't even work :D :D :D

chec2k
14-07-2005, 16:48
Yeah, I am looking forward to this. It has been brooding for some time. However, I was hoping for a Steph/Ethan relationship to materialise.

soapy dream
26-07-2005, 11:15

cain gets about abit, the rogue! lol

feelingyellow
28-07-2005, 17:09
i think it would be good if laurel and ethan started spending more time together and slowly started realising there feelings for each other (like mo and alfie in ee) but they don't have an affair. laurel is just left confused over who she loves, and ethan says 'run away with me' and she just don't know what to do and starts drinking more so she don't think about it, then she collapses when she drinks too much and is in hospital. ethan then goes to visit her and kisses her while she's asleep, and then ashley walks in...

i_luv_dennis
15-08-2005, 07:56
poor ashley though if etan gets her

i_luv_dennis
15-08-2005, 07:57
poor ashley though if ethan gets her