PDA

View Full Version : 2 more Neighbours' stars confirm their returns...

*JSW*
24-03-2005, 00:58
Two more stars have confirmed their return to Ramsay Street for the 20th anniversary episode of Neighbours, Insidesoap reports this week.

Craig McLachlan, who played Henry Ramsay, and Annie Jones, who starred as Jane Harris, have both confirmed that they will be reprising their roles for the special episode.

"Brace yourselves for a return of the navy blue overalls," McLachlan joked, "Henry will be involved in the celebrations but at this stage, exactly how is still being worked out."

Although the storyline of the episode has not yet been confirmed, the rumour-mill suggests that a documentary on all the residents, past and present, will be produced by Annalise Hartman (Kimberly Davies). Some characters will return to Erinsborough and others will only be seen in video footage.

As it stands, those already confirmed are: Melissa Bell (Lucy Robinson), Moya O'Sullivan (Marlene Kratz), Ian Rawlings (Philip Martin), Kym Valentine (Libby Kennedy), Stephen Hunt (Matt Hancock), Jacinta Stapleton (Amy Greenwood), Delta Goodrem (Nina Tucker) and Daniel McPherson (Joel Samuels).

No confirmation has been given as to whether Kylie Minogue or Natalie Imbruglia will be returning, but Nicola Charles (Sarah Beaumont) and Jesse Spencer (Billy Kennedy) are currently said to be "in negotiations".

Apparently episode is expected to air in october!

catrindavies05
24-03-2005, 13:06
Oh no! I'm moving to Spain in September so I'll miss that amazing episode! who's got a video?

ohhbaby13
24-03-2005, 21:12
I just heard that Russel Crow is definitely returning for a one off episode for the 20th anniversary celebrations.

gbnut
25-03-2005, 14:40
when and who did russell crowe play in neighbours?

*JSW*
25-03-2005, 14:43
Rusell Crowe was never in Neighbours as far as I know! Is that a fake spoiler

gbnut
25-03-2005, 14:47
I just heard that Russel Crow is definitely returning for a one off episode for the 20th anniversary celebrations.

where did you get your sourse????????

gbnut
25-03-2005, 14:48
Rusell Crowe was never in Neighbours as far as I know! Is that a fake spoiler

i did not think he was in it either. but could not be sure.

*JSW*
25-03-2005, 14:59
We would have heard a mention of him returning if Kylie Minogue and Natalie Imbruglia (sp?) are rumoured to be. I think we can safely say he hasn't been in Neighbours!

gbnut
25-03-2005, 15:03
it is pathetic when some people put fake spoilers on here.

Meh
25-03-2005, 18:12
EDIT: Ohhbaby13 has said the rumour was heard on radio.

Smellycat22
29-03-2005, 12:11
Russel Crowe was in it when Kylie Minogue was. He wasn't in it for that long. I think he may even have dated Charliene at some point. He was always wearing overalls.
Natalie Imbruglia gave an interview on TV the other day saying she wouldn't be returning and they also mentioned Russel Crowe then and she said she didn't know if he was returning.
If you watch some of thoe 'Before they were famous' programmes, he is quite often featured on them in that, standing at the counter in 'Daphnes'

ohhbaby13
29-03-2005, 14:23
It is true that Russel Crowe was in Neighbours and did date Charliene for a while before she married Jason's character. I would never put a fake spolier on here, i dont see the point!

Amz84
29-03-2005, 15:21
yeh it is true that he was in neighbours.

rosiec211
29-03-2005, 19:26
Russell Crowe was def in neighbours-check out the neighbours official website-when I was looking for him on neighbours website there were even pics of him in a really bad woolly jumper! this was ages ago though so I dont know if the pics will still be there. But he was definitely in it.