PDA

View Full Version : Is Steph pregnant?

MysticKitten
23-03-2005, 18:07
Hello everyone, bit confused thought Steph was sad yesterday because she wasnt pregnant, now at end of todays show, the bbc talky person said to go to beeb site to see if Steph makes bail cos shes pregnant!!
Did I fall asleep and miss something, I know that I went to the loo half way through but surely I wasnt in there that long that I missed that! info much appreciated thankyou x. :love:

SoapWatcher
23-03-2005, 18:35
She does get pregnant but looses the baby

catrindavies05
23-03-2005, 20:27
She thought she was pregnant the day she was arrested for Charlie's murder bt she found out yesterday that it was a false alarm. I've heard that she gets pregnant without the IVF before her trial but loses the baby when she's convicted. However, can't remember where I heard this!

Angeldelight
24-03-2005, 15:30
Steph gets pregnant then has a miscarriage during the trial, where she will get a suspended sentence for 3 years, this means if she breaks the law in those 3 years she will go straight to prison.

POOR Steph hasn't she all ready been through enough? get rid of that Micheal it's ALL his fault anyway, he pushes for the trial.

MysticKitten
24-03-2005, 19:51
That woman is so unlucky it is ridiculous. Why cant they make someone have a nice life just for a little bit, its a wonder the scully family arent all popping valium like smarties. :mad:

Angeldelight
25-03-2005, 14:36
that could be the next storyline

RealityGap
26-03-2005, 22:51
I've heard that she gets pregnant without the IVF
I so hope that they don't go down that road, Steph can't get pregnant following her chemo hence why she needs IVF. It would be highly unlikely that she would get pregnant naturally (although I do know it can happen)

Pea511
30-03-2005, 17:23
She had chemo but that was not stopping steph to get pregnant, it was Max's non existant sperm count that was stopping them

Debs
30-03-2005, 18:20
She does get pregnant but has a miscarriage, i also heard that she will get pregnant and have a baby in time for the season finale in australia.

bookworm_nat123
31-03-2005, 13:32
hey debs
do u hav any idea when the season finale is shown in the uk?
i cant wait-it means some happiness for steph finally :cheer:

Debs
31-03-2005, 13:45
hiya bookworm nat123

the fire at lassiters was the season finale for 2004 in australia so the 2005 finale should be shown in the uk around this sort of time next year?? thats what i would have thought anyway!!

it would be good to let steph have some happiness for once

randdom
01-04-2005, 00:02
I hope she has a baby she deserves some happiness. This is one to those storylines that just leaves me screaming at the tv, I just want everyone on the soaps I watch to be happy :(

Angeltigger
01-04-2005, 09:48
I so hope that they don't go down that road, Steph can't get pregnant following her chemo hence why she needs IVF. It would be highly unlikely that she would get pregnant naturally (although I do know it can happen)

steph needs IVF because Max does not have many sperms so he can't have children