PDA

View Full Version : One parter- Mending hearts in "California"

Eastie-babe4eva
22-03-2005, 21:56
Along the sandy shores of Los Angeles the wind whistled calmly like a soothing whisper or consistent steady breathing. The sun was high in the sky, beaming down upon the range of tourists and locals who lay spread on the beach, lain on their backs to soak up the sun. Some of them lay alone, religiously reading glossy magazines or novels. Others sat in pairs, both halves of the partnership smiling lovingly at their beau. Then there were the families, the children running off into the sea and the parents screaming at them to come back, brothers and sisters fighting over buckets and spades and whose sand castle was the biggest or best. Then there was Sharon. She sat on a towel carefully applying sun lotion to her already tanned legs and arms. She was dressed in a red bikini and a vibrant pink sarong tied round her slender waist. She did not have company and yet wasn’t alone.

Sharon rolled onto her back, the sand sticking to her sun-kissed skin. She gazed up at the sky, admiring the way the clear blue twisted with the purity of the clouds, the sun just filtering through like flames in a house fire. She smiled, pulling her shades from her head and resting them over her eyes. Her blonde hair fell from its hold covering half of her face but leaving the rest visible to anyone who bothered to look. She smiled closing her eyes and disappearing into tranquil darkness. Immediately her thoughts wandered, as they always would, to Dennis. The image she’d tried so hard to keep a hold of was slowly fading. Now, after five months of long heartache all she could remember was the curve of his lips when he applied his cheeky grin and the way his emerald eyes sparkled. She thought about his eyes for a moment, placing her whole heart into the screening in her mind.

She awoke from her thoughts to the sound of a male voice. She knew that voice. She opened her eyes pulling the sunglasses from her eyes and resting them back on her head. She blinked thrice, still not quite believing what she saw. She smiled broadly, reaching out to touch the face in front of her. Her manicured fingers traced the lines of the man’s face. She found herself swallowed in by his eyes like they were eating her up. She laughed, bringing her hand down to his which lay flat on the towel beside her leg. “Is there room for one more on this rather nice towel?” He asked in a whisper.

She smiled moving over and allowing him to lie beside her. He locked his arms round her waist pulling her close to him. She laid her head against his bare chest, breathing in that familiar scent. “Dennis, I’m so glad I have you back.” She whispered softly as if anything louder could break the moment. Without a word spoken he pushed his lips against hers, parting them with his tongue. “Forever, and this time it’s certain!” He said adamantly.

Thanks for reading, replies appreciated!

Verity! xxxxx I love California song! OC themetune! California here we come, right back wheer we started from, California, Claifornia here we come!

Hmmmm sorry!

di marco
23-03-2005, 08:12
WOW, that was great! (like everything you write) :D the way you describe everything so vividly, you actually feel like youre there. i love reading what you write as its always written so marvelously! BRILL! :)

PinkFairy
23-03-2005, 10:14
I agree too! That was so perfect and real, it was like if you wre watching it yourself, feeling all the emotions yourself and every world fitted in so perfectly, not one out of place. I love that song too. It's brilliant.

Layne
23-03-2005, 11:03
That is sooooooo good, as i remember from the bbc boards, you like your one parters don't you Verity?!
There are always really moving
<Everyone: Awww>
I love your fabi scripts!! :cheer: :bow:
Luv ya Layne
xxx

Ps, do you remember me from the EE fantsy scripts boards??I had the same name, i don't no if i repied to alot of your scripts, but that didn't mean i didn't like or read them because i did and i love them!!!!
Keep um coming!!!
Do you know where anyone else from the BBc board went, Gabi??Jojo??Krissy?? Anyone??
Luv ya
xxx

angelwings
23-03-2005, 15:11
wow verity that was truly amazin i loved it. love emma.x

Eastie-babe4eva
23-03-2005, 16:31
That is sooooooo good, as i remember from the bbc boards, you like your one parters don't you Verity?!
There are always really moving
<Everyone: Awww>
I love your fabi scripts!! :cheer: :bow:
Luv ya Layne
xxx

Ps, do you remember me from the EE fantsy scripts boards??I had the same name, i don't no if i repied to alot of your scripts, but that didn't mean i didn't like or read them because i did and i love them!!!!
Keep um coming!!!
Do you know where anyone else from the BBc board went, Gabi??Jojo??Krissy?? Anyone??
Luv ya
xxx

Yesh I remember you Layne! Thanks for the reply darling. Most of the people from boads I've fund on a shannis invision site...

Addy= http????:????/????/????s????8????.????************????.????com????/????Shannis????/

Ignore question marks of course!

Hope to see you there, of course i remember you darling!

Verity! xxxxx

Layne
23-03-2005, 19:07
I've joined!!!!Well if its the right one anyway,!!!!
Luv ya
Layne
xxx

Glad ya remember me
xxx

Angeldelight
24-03-2005, 18:12
absolutely brill, this is so great are you guna do another?