PDA

View Full Version : Tonight

Sam Nixon Fan
06-07-2005, 00:08
how good was tonights ep phyll and bev were great! plus the fenner di stuff is really hotting up carnt waoit

dragoneye454
06-07-2005, 10:46
It was excellent. Malcolms attitude was rather disturbing though. It's the first time (and the last) we have seen him like that.
Can't wait for next week especially after seeing the preview and Fenner's face when he sees the knife. Who is it? It can't be someone he doesn't like because he was so happy to see them (before he saw the knife anyway). Hmm very interesting

Jojo
06-07-2005, 10:49
Here's a thought - could it be the new screw cause he seems to be playing a bit of a game with all of them?? And he would appear to be the only person that Fenner may think of as someone who would help him??!

Poor Tina though - at least she was shut in the back of the van with loads of cakes!!! Shame she was tied up though. Paul Henry's character quite disturbed me though - grim!!

Treacle
06-07-2005, 11:07
It was fabulous.

Bryan
06-07-2005, 11:08
i loved last nigths episode...i didnt see the need for the russians perosnally but hey its bad girls

i was shocked when phyl shot malcolm dead, but the old bugger needed to be killed, closure for that storyline

god it ent half hotting up for next week: i hope its an ex inamte or screw that kills him as that would be fab!!!

i was having my doubts about this series but it has turned out to be one of the best so far

bondboffin

xCharliex
06-07-2005, 11:44
Fantastic last nights ep, i loved the Costa Cons, they looked so glam living it up. I felt so sorry 4 Sylv bless her, she always has a bad run of luck. Its about time someone sorted Malcolm out after all them years of him being a complete a**e hole. I'll never forget what he put Zandra through.

I cant wait for next week, another 90 minute episode as well (i think).

Johnny Allen
06-07-2005, 15:55
Good old Phyl shooting Malcolm, damn that made me laugh, the Russian gangsters were brilliant and Fenner losing control with Di, Bad Girls is really hotting up, next weeks is going to be ace.

Jojo
06-07-2005, 15:57
As much as I don't like male violence against women - and apologise for this in advance - but IMO Di had it coming to her - sorry, apologies etc but after everything that she was doing with regards to trying to keep the baby and putting methadone (sp?) in the mum's drink etc, not on!!

xCharliex
06-07-2005, 18:35
As much as I don't like male violence against women - and apologise for this in advance - but IMO Di had it coming to her - sorry, apologies etc but after everything that she was doing with regards to trying to keep the baby and putting methadone (sp?) in the mum's drink etc, not on!!

Yeah i agree, although back when she was with Barry that was harsh! But she brings it on herself