PDA

View Full Version : The Big Day - Three Parter

Angeldelight
05-07-2005, 19:47
here's another three parter i've done... it pretty self explainitory... enjoy and be honest...

The Big Day
Part One

Lookin' in your eyes I see a paradise, This world that I found is too good to be true, Standing here beside you, want so much to give you, This love in my heart and I feel it for you

The nerves began to stir in her stomach; she felt the fluttering of butterflies’ wings and the quick rush of blood around her body that made her feel dizzy. She lifted an unsteady hand to her head. The hairdresser had just finished; she’d made her long blonde hair full of complicated curls and twists that fluttered slightly with the breeze coming through the window. The sun shone brightly through the glass and gave her skin a golden glow, she needed the boost she was nervous, more nervous than she’d ever before. She glanced back at a photograph taken of them just after he’d proposed. She smiled to her self remembering; no one could say Dennis Rickman wasn’t a romantic. The knock at the door made her jump slightly from the chair she’d been sitting on, she steadied her hands, yes
Vicki- hiya! Wow look at you
Sharon- where’s your mum?
Vicki- they’ve just finished her hair and make up, I’m next
Sharon smiled at her little sister, it had meant more than Vicki would ever know to know that she was there, on the most important day of not only hers but Dennis’s life. Here this is for you, she passed Vicki a small midnight blue box
Vicki took the box from Sharon, what this? She gently lifted the lid and saw among the fluid silver paper, a small heart on a beautifully twisted gold chain. Oh Sharon it’s beautiful, her fingers ran gently over the chain as she smiled.
Sharon- it’s from both of us, me and Dennis, we’re so glad you’re here
Vicki smiled, she could she the nerves in Sharon’s eyes, thank you, I wouldn’t be anywhere else, not today
Michelle popped her head around the bedroom door, you ready to get into you dress? She smiled at both of them, I’m so excited
Sharon turned and looked at the beautiful pale pink dress behind her, her wedding dress and the nerves vanished; she took a deep careful breath and turning back to them smiled, let’s do it.

Let 'em say we're crazy I don’t care about that, Put your hands in my hand baby don't ever look back, Let the world around us just fall apart, Baby we can make it if we're heart to heart

He stood in his simple but smart black suit and a pale pink shirt that finished of his wedding ensemble and looked at himself in the mirror. He couldn’t quite believe it; he’d had to pinch himself when he’d awoken that morning to the alarm clock buzzing like an angry bee in his ear. He was getting married today, married of all the things, but not to just a woman, to the only person he would ever love more than anything else, the only person who knew all he’d done and loved him regardless, the best thing that had ever happened to him, ever. He picked up the white flower buttonhole lying on the dresser; he was getting ready in the Vic’s apartment while Sharon, Michelle, Vicki and Chrissie were making themselves beautiful over in the flat they shared once more. He stopped in the kitchen doorway and saw Tony pouring himself and Jake a whiskey, what are you doing?
Jake looked immediately guilty; his gaze moved around the room avoiding Dennis’s, nothing
Tony grinned at Dennis is his suit, you sure you wana do this? You know getting married it’s like carrying a ball and chain
Dennis- shut up and you, he pointed at Jake, what’s Chrissie guna say when I tell her you just laughed at that
Jake gulped, come on Dennis, it is funny
Dennis grinned and then burst out laughing, don’t worry look we’ve got 10 minutes till the cars get here, let’s have a drink and then get moving, I’m NOT guna be late, he turned on Tony, you hear me
Tony held out his hands, palm up in a gesture of peace, I ain’t doing oat, he passed Dennis a glass filled with the amber whiskey, here’s to you Dennis, I never thought I’d see this day
Dennis sipped the whiskey, he wanted a clear head, he wanted to be able to remember this day for the rest of his life.

And we can build this thing together, Standing strong forever, Nothing's gonna stop us now

Rach33
05-07-2005, 19:49
HA darling knew you'd be posting this sooooon got very excited when I saw it it's brillaint I love it awwwww Shannis forever with Jake awwww lov ya babes you made me day

Bryan
05-07-2005, 19:52
this is fab, bring on part two!!!

bondboffin

Tamzi
05-07-2005, 19:54
Love Shannis. So weird to think, Dennis married! This is brilliant, glad you are posting another script (they are all great) More please
xxx

Bryan
05-07-2005, 20:03
Love Shannis. So weird to think, Dennis married! This is brilliant, glad you rae posting another script (they are all great) More please
xxx

well it will all be happening for real in a matter of months :cheer: :cheer:

bondboffin

Angeldelight
06-07-2005, 20:10
The Big Day
Part Two

I'm so glad I found you, I'm not gonna lose you, whatever it takes, I will stay here with you

Dennis stood nervously in front of the alter in the church, jerking his hands together and then apart as he waited for Sharon to arrive. He remembered the stunned look on her face when he’d gotten down on one knee in front of everyone they knew, in their home and had asked her to make his the happiest man on earth and be his wife. Zoë had left a few weeks before when everyone had found out the truth behind Christmas and the weeks that followed. He’d wanted a new clean, fresh start for them, he wanted her to be happy, he loved her so much.
Tony patted him on the shoulder in a sign of support and understanding, she’ll be here any minute mate, don’t worry
Dennis looked at his watch yet again, the hands hadn’t moved since he’d looked only seconds before. When the organ began to play the wedding march, here comes the bride and the nerves he’d felt doubled and his hands began to shake. Then he’d lifted his head and looked at Sharon walking up the aisle towards him in her pale pink wedding dress with Chrissie by her side, the nerves vanished and were replaced by the warm glow love brought to him whenever he looked at her.

Take it to the good times, See it through the bad times, whatever it takes is what I'm gonna do

Dennis and Sharon stood in front of the Vicar and people who cared for them and began to exchange their vows. Sharon looked at him, he made her feel complete, and he was the only one who loved her unconditionally, forever they’d both said it.
The vicar instructed them to take each other’s left hand
When Dennis took Sharon’s hand he looked at her with all the love he felt for her. Forever, the word echoed in his mind
Dennis- I Dennis Rickman take you Sharon Watts to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to god’s holy law this is my solemn vow
Vicar- will the bride now say her vows
Sharon- I Sharon Watts take you Dennis Rickman to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to god’s holy law this is my solemn vow
Vicar- can I now have the rings
Tony placed the rings on the Vicar’s bible
Vicar- heavenly father, may these rings be to Sharon and Dennis a symbol of their unending love and faithfulness, to remind them of the vow and covenant which they have made this day, he nodded at Dennis
Dennis took the gold wedding band and placed on Sharon’s third finger on her left hand, he smiled at her; I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage. With my body I honour you, and all that I have I share with you
Sharon slipped the gold wedding band onto Dennis’s finger knowing he would never take it off; I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage. With my body I honour you, and all that I have I share with you

Let 'em say we're crazy what do they know? Put your arms around me baby don't ever let go, Let the world around us just fall apart

Layne
06-07-2005, 21:19
WOW! Just read! awwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Rach33
07-07-2005, 22:20
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

This is brill still got my copy somewhere he he loving it babes bring on the final part soooon

Angeldelight
08-07-2005, 19:43
here you go guys... the last part... :crying: hope you enjoyed this... thanks for all your replies... your all brilliant... get ready for it... :cheer:

The Big Day
Part Three

Baby we can make it if we're heart to heart, and we can build this thing together, Standing strong forever nothing's gonna stop us now

Sharon looked around the room, it full of people they both knew and cared for and she was glad to see the smiling faces. When she looked at Dennis, her husband, she felt invincible and when he smiled at her and called her his wife her blood ran thick and made her smile madly.
Dennis leant towards her taking her hand, how do you feel Mrs Rickman
Sharon smiled and kissed him, I feel invincible when I look at you
Dennis- this is the best day of my life, I wouldn’t change a thing
Sharon- look at everyone, I never thought there would be so many people
Dennis- well it has been a year since I gave you this, he touched the square cut pink sapphire ring, her engagement ring.
Sharon looked at the rings on her finger, she lifted her hand so her and Dennis’s matching band touched her own, and I’ll be happy forever now
Dennis smiled as Dot walked over to them, here’s Dot, they both stood up to greet her
Dot was smiling, congratulations, she hugged Dennis and kissed Sharon’s cheek, you look really happy
Dennis slipped an arm around his wife’s waist, we are
Dot- I’m so glad, you make sure he behaves himself, talking to Sharon and pointing at Dennis
Sharon smiled, oh he will
Dennis laughed; I don’t know what you two are talking about

Vicki took the microphone from the singer, thanks, can I have everyone’s attention. Well I just want to say congratulations to the happy couple, she smiled across at them and unconsciously toyed with the necklace they’d given her, and to say it’s time to cut the cake.

Sharon and Dennis made their way over to where the three tiered, white-iced cake stood in the middle of the table. The blonde bride and dark haired groom smiled out at everyone.
Michelle handed Sharon the knife, wait we need pictures
Dennis stood behind Sharon and put his hand over hers on the knife, you ready?
Chrissie held a camera to her face to capture the moment, ok you guys
Sharon- here we go, the knife slid through the cake as the bride and groom smiled outrageously for the guests photographs

And if this world runs out of lovers we’ll still have each other, Nothing's gonna stop us, Nothing's gonna stop us, all that I need is you

When the cake was eaten and the music had slowed, Dot turned to Jim, isn’t this a good day
Jim- yes my Dorothy
Dot- aren’t you at least happy for them
Jim- of course I am, I hope it all works out for them
Dot smiled over at the couple, it will, they’re in love

Tony tapped a spoon to his glass to get everyone’s attention, now I have your attention, he smiled, I’d like to propose a toast, to the bride and groom, he lifted his glass, may they stay happy and remember this day forever.
Everyone raised their glass and repeated, 'to the happy couple'

Jake took the microphone from the stand, and now, he looked across and Sharon and Dennis, the couple’s first dance as man and wife.

Dennis stood up and took Sharon’s hand to lead her across the room to the dance floor as the music began to play.
‘I never wanted to play the games that people play
I never want to hear the things they gotta say
I found everything I need
I never wanted anymore than I can see
I only want you to believe’
Sharon smiled as she slid against Dennis and began to slowly sway with him in a small circle, you picked this
Dennis grinned and drew her closer to him, held her tighter, remember the valentine’s ball
Sharon’s smile spread across her painted lips, where Vicki made us dance, this is the song
Dennis kissed her gently, our song, it was exactly how I felt, I feel even more now, I love you more than ever
Sharon laid her hand on his cheek, and I love you so much, I can’t remember what life was like before you
‘Girl I followed my heart
Followed the truth
Right from the start it led me to you’
Dennis swayed with her, he could live forever in this moment, when her body was pressed close his. When he felt that nothing else mattered, no one else mattered to him.
Sharon- I want you to know, you mean everything to me, today, the cake, the dress, there all frills, all that mattered was that we got married, that we showed everyone what we meant to each other
Dennis ran his hand down her back, my life started with you, the first time I looked at you, that was all I took.
Sharon smiled and wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him, I love you Mr Rickman
Dennis grinned at her, I love you Mrs Rickman

All that I ever need in the whole of the world to do is hold you forever, ever and ever, and we can build this thing together Standing strong forever Nothing's gonna stop us now

Nigellover
08-07-2005, 23:30
:cheer: wow!that was amazing! they are soo sweet! :love: :thumbsup: more sn

hayzie
09-07-2005, 00:34
:crying: just caught up and read it all. how cute, that was so emotional! well done! :cheer: :thumbsup: :clap: :bow: :D

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 12:54
That was brill. So sweet
xxx

Rach33
09-07-2005, 13:19
That was amazing I loved it and it was sooooo sweet Shannis forever and ever

melonb
10-07-2005, 17:27
awwwwwwwww that was sooooooo sweet!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

di marco
12-07-2005, 09:17
fab! :D wow that was sooooo great! awwww! :) really enjoyed reading it, i love your scripts