PDA

View Full Version : Its not surprising

Lizzie Brookes
22-03-2005, 20:20
That Alfe and Little Mo are attracted to each other. Kat is an angry and volatile person and Alfe sweet and loveable. Luittle Mo too is sweet and lovable. Kalfe are not like Shannis. Shannis was exceptional and people do change over time. I think I'll enjoy Molfe - Its not like Zonnis (which was alll wrong of course). Alfe can accept Freddie in a way Billy can't and though e lovesKat he wanted it to develop into a really deep friendship and she sulked and slept with another bloke because Alfe didn't fancyher any more. I thik Kalfe is ending, it was passion and good at the time but its time to move on now. What d'you reckon?

Jade
22-03-2005, 20:20
Not a spoiler.

Moving

Toxic
23-03-2005, 12:32
I agree, i think Mo and Alfie will be good together :)

Siobhan
23-03-2005, 12:49
I think Alfie and Mo would lack the passion and fire that he has with Kat.. It is that opposite thing that made there relationship exciting to watch

Chantelle
23-03-2005, 13:12
I didnt like shannis, just didnt see what you saw i guess, but i didnt mind zonnis, thought they were good together and really cute as long as sharon wasnt getting in the way. I HATE molfie with a passion but thats because i am a huge kat and alfie fan so i suppose im like you in way only with kalfie rather than shannis so you should uderstand when i say molfie is sooooooo wrong. :p

daisy38
23-03-2005, 13:13
Nah, Kat and Alfie all the way, they belong together! :D

Chantelle
23-03-2005, 13:42
Nah, Kat and Alfie all the way, they belong together! :D

WooHoo!! A speaker of sense!!! :clap: lol :D

*vcl*
23-03-2005, 13:53
I agree, i think Mo and Alfie will be good together :)
alfie and LIttle MO are all wrong, Kat and Alfie belong together and so to Mo and Billy,

Why do eastenders have to mess arounf with all these lovely couples!!!

dddMac1
23-03-2005, 13:59
Kat and Alfie Belong together as does Billy and Little mo so when will the Script writers get it in to there heads

Behemoth
23-03-2005, 14:18
I don't think that Alfie would do anything with Mo anyway because Billy said it would 'kill him' to see Mo with another man.

I want to see the return of Kat and Alfie!

the_watts_rule
24-03-2005, 08:23
molfie thats not right. it should be kalfie

Alisha
24-03-2005, 17:08
I didnt like shannis, just didnt see what you saw i guess, but i didnt mind zonnis, thought they were good together and really cute as long as sharon wasnt getting in the way. :p

I really have to disagree there

Sharon and Dennis's on/off relationship (minus Zoe) includeing thier pitfalls was brilliant and I really felt for the characters. What annoyed me as a viewer was when ee reduced the storyline into yet another love triangle. To me Sharon and Dennis are the true Romeo and Juliet of walford and I really wanted them to be together and still do. I just couldn't understand why ee wanted to introduce Zoe into it. Her presence was one big bore and despite me being a Shannis fan I personally couldn't stand the whole Sharon/Dennis/Zoe thing. Why tarnish a classic love story. I found nothing appealing about Zoe and Dennis. Even Dennis became a bit unlikable when he was with her and he is one of my favourate characters. I don't think Sharon got in the way really. If anyone - it was Dennis. Even after he finsished it with her, he begged her to take him back and this was when he was with Zoe and did this more than once. The only time Sharon finally responded to his pleas was when he came back from his mini break and decided to make a 'fake' start with Zoe. For the best part of 18 months, it's been Dennis who was obsessed with Sharon and did 90% of the running. It was also clear that Zoe was nothing but a rebound and second best. It was all one way traffic so thier relationship (if you want to call it that) was rather pointless. I feel that even if Sharon didn't interfere when she did Zonnis wouldn't have made it. They were a farce from day one. To me Sharon and Dennis are my favourate eastenders ever couple.

About Kat and Alfie - I was never a huge fan of these two and although I wanted them together eventually it was not something I was overlley passionate about. However I do see the apparent chemistry between them and thier love for one another. It's quite clear that they are soulmates. Alfie and little mo - I find the storyline pointless. It's like ee's new moto -'when all else fails-love triangle' :thumbsdow I do think there is a bit of chemistry between Alfie an Little Mo but they are obviously not in the same league as kaflie. To me you either connect on screen or you dont. Kat and Alfie, Sharon and Dennis, Ian and Jane, Dot and Jim have that special spark. Couples like Zoe and Dennis and Alfie and Little mo just don't do it for me. :)

Chantelle
24-03-2005, 23:32
I really have to disagree there

Sharon and Dennis's on/off relationship (minus Zoe) includeing thier pitfalls was brilliant and I really felt for the characters. What annoyed me as a viewer was when ee reduced the storyline into yet another love triangle. To me Sharon and Dennis are the true Romeo and Juliet of walford and I really wanted them to be together and still do. I just couldn't understand why ee wanted to introduce Zoe into it. Her presence was one big bore and despite me being a Shannis fan I personally couldn't stand the whole Sharon/Dennis/Zoe thing. Why tarnish a classic love story. I found nothing appealing about Zoe and Dennis. Even Dennis became a bit unlikable when he was with her and he is one of my favourate characters. I don't think Sharon got in the way really. If anyone - it was Dennis. Even after he finsished it with her, he begged her to take him back and this was when he was with Zoe and did this more than once. The only time Sharon finally responded to his pleas was when he came back from his mini break and decided to make a 'fake' start with Zoe. For the best part of 18 months, it's been Dennis who was obsessed with Sharon and did 90% of the running. It was also clear that Zoe was nothing but a rebound and second best. It was all one way traffic so thier relationship (if you want to call it that) was rather pointless. I feel that even if Sharon didn't interfere when she did Zonnis wouldn't have made it. They were a farce from day one. To me Sharon and Dennis are my favourate eastenders ever couple.

About Kat and Alfie - I was never a huge fan of these two and although I wanted them together eventually it was not something I was overlley passionate about. However I do see the apparent chemistry between them and thier love for one another. It's quite clear that they are soulmates. Alfie and little mo - I find the storyline pointless. It's like ee's new moto -'when all else fails-love triangle' :thumbsdow I do think there is a bit of chemistry between Alfie an Little Mo but they are obviously not in the same league as kaflie. To me you either connect on screen or you dont. Kat and Alfie, Sharon and Dennis, Ian and Jane, Dot and Jim have that special spark. Couples like Zoe and Dennis and Alfie and Little mo just don't do it for me. :)

Yeah ok i think you have a point there. I suppose i am like you but im passionate about kalfie. I maybe shouldnt have said before that i didnt like shannis because i agree, at first i thought they were good together, but i think i liked the passion and secrecy from den thing alot more than their love for one and other. When Zoe was introduced, i too saw it pointless, as it wasn't about a love triangle (like alfie and mo now) so when this storyline ran and ran i just ended up thinking look, you and zoe are ok so just stay like that to stop this storyline, however thats all they were....just OK. I would have much rather prefered them to explore the whole shannis/den thing, more than the love triangle, then i think i would have enjoyed it a whole lot more. What do you think?

Alisha
24-03-2005, 23:51
Yeah ok i think you have a point there. I suppose i am like you but im passionate about kalfie. I maybe shouldnt have said before that i didnt like shannis because i agree, at first i thought they were good together, but i think i liked the passion and secrecy from den thing alot more than their love for one and other. When Zoe was introduced, i too saw it pointless, as it wasn't about a love triangle (like alfie and mo now) so when this storyline ran and ran i just ended up thinking look, you and zoe are ok so just stay like that to stop this storyline, however thats all they were....just OK. I would have much rather prefered them to explore the whole shannis/den thing, more than the love triangle, then i think i would have enjoyed it a whole lot more. What do you think?

Hi yes - I agree! :thumbsup:

I am a shannis fan and for the best part of last year I was really rooting for them to be together. Even when the storyline stupidly turned into a love triangle their undenibal chemistry and mutual love was always apparent and persistant. I was more drawn to thier feelings for each other and the complications -namely Den. I agree that they should have continued with Shannis vs the family in opposition to Zoe -which to me didn't spice it up. I feel it was a waste of a potential good storyline. Alot more could have been developed from it. The love triangle dragged and went in circles. The story itself was never about Dennis being in a dilemma over two women It was driven from thier love for one another and the family factor which significantly played a part in thier relationship. That got lost in the background though :( If/when Sharon returns I would love it for Sharon and Dennis to get back together. EE have lots to go on with them as a couple. I mentioned this before but I do think ee should have a surragocy storyline because I don't think they have covered it. There is all the stuff about Dennis's childhood too. Also the way they parted with the words 'forever' I feel it would be unrealistic for them not to reunite. The intensity of thier feelings have been built up and portrayed in such a way that I would find it completly unbeleivable for them to both move on happily in the sqaure and that be that. It's like if Kat came back and her and Alfie never got back together and just moved on. That would be unrealistic too. :) As a kalfie fan you must know what it's like to have you're favourate couple seperated so I can relate.

Chantelle
25-03-2005, 12:43
As a kalfie fan you must know what it's like to have you're favourate couple seperated so I can relate.

Yes, and isnt it annoying! :p Yes, thats what i was trying to get at before, shannis wasnt initaially about which women he should choose but about the battle against the family, and i found this interesting, but when zoe happened i just got fed up. :) I agree, it would be very unrealistic for either sharon, or Kat to return and live in the same square of their former boyfriend/husbands, with the way they left things, and besides it is so obvious about their feelings for one and other still. For both shannis and kalfie, you can't hide that obvious chemistry they have and so it would be stupid in my eyes not to put them back together - but this is eastenders, so anything could happen......unfortunately.