PDA

View Full Version : 4th July

.:SpIcYsPy:.
04-07-2005, 20:36
Yes people Im back!! Thanks to all the help of di marco you guys have been getting soem celeb gossip on some days, I also see I got Samantha Nixon joining me posting some The Beal posts. :D + Here is celeb gossip for today!!

Old friends

Gwynneth Paltrow ran into an old flame while her boyfriend Chris Martin played at Live 8. She was seen telling Brad Pitt that she had never been happier.

Wedding bells

Congrats to singer Pink, who got engaged to her motorbike racing boyfriend Carey Hart. She proposed to him by holding up a board saying 'Will you marry me?' whilst he was racing. Awww!

It's mine!

Charlotte Church is annoyed at reports that her song Crazy Chick was offered to Fame Academy winner Alex Parks. She reckons she was first-choice because the tune best suited her voice.

Back 2 skool

Ex-Hear'Say singer Myleene Klass has revealed she's going back to school to do a degree in astronomy so she can have a TV career after she ditches music. Apparently it's her dream to make science cool for kids.

di marco
05-07-2005, 08:11
Thanks to all the help of di marco you guys have been getting soem celeb gossip on some days

yeh sorry i didnt do all the days, i think i did quite well until the last week when i completely forgot!

Jojo
05-07-2005, 10:49
Gwyneth and Chris are married (Dec 5th 03)

samantha nixon
05-07-2005, 18:11
hi
am i not ment to post things in here then as i thought you could
sorry if im not ment to

di marco
05-07-2005, 19:57
hi
am i not ment to post things in here then as i thought you could
sorry if im not ment to

yeh you can. i think she was just saying thanks that you posted some stuff while she was away, i dont think she was moaning at you :)

samantha nixon
05-07-2005, 19:59
i no she werent moaning at me she said i cansee i got some from samantha nixon so i was wondering am i not ment to post then
thanks for letting me no

.:SpIcYsPy:.
05-07-2005, 21:19
You're right di marco!! Samantha I was thanking you lol. Its not my forum!! Or is it... I dont know lol but you can post anything here since I dont have a clue about The Bill and you know alot :D Joining me for posting on the Celeb Gossip forum I meant lol!! Sorry if I put you off posting lol :p See you aorund :D

samantha nixon
07-07-2005, 08:32
you didnt put me of i was just checking that i can post in here as all the other threads are mainly you and some from di marco
thanks