PDA

View Full Version : Office star joins up

Treacle
04-07-2005, 15:12
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds22298.html

Sounds good :D Finally a development on Shellanation Street with the Sharlie storyline.

daisy38
04-07-2005, 15:27
Who is it? Sorry, i can't open the link on my work computer! :D

Bryan
04-07-2005, 15:33
why does it have to involve shelly this new character???

i was getting excited until i relaised what hes going to be involved in

bondboffin

Keating's babe
04-07-2005, 15:38
Yeah but lets hope he will be bringing the storyline to a close.

So Charlie does the dirty on Shelley with Violet.

Bryan
04-07-2005, 15:42
Yeah but lets hope he will be bringing the storyline to a close.

if he does i will give him a medal, christen him a legend and prey to him!!! the sharley storyline needs to end!!!

bondboffin

eastenders mad
04-07-2005, 15:56
i have seen him before was he in playing the field that used to be on bbc 1

Treacle
04-07-2005, 16:25
Who is it? Sorry, i can't open the link on my work computer! :D
Ralph Ineson - better known as Finchy from The Office - has joined the cast of Coronation Street.

The actor, who played sales rep Chris Finch in the BBC hit comedy, is to appear on the cobbles as psychiatrist Zach to help Rovers recluse Shelley Unwin (Sally Lindsay) who has been turned into a hermit by her long-standing boyfriend, Charlie Stubbs (Bill Ward).

A show insider told The Sun: "Shelley decides to see a therapist and Charlie agrees at first.

"She originally goes to treat her agoraphobia but Charlie feels Zach is taking over and things become a bit messy - Will Shelley ever get out of Charlie's clutches?"

Ineson will appear on screens in August and looks set to stay for a few months.

Emmak2005
04-07-2005, 17:07
Ralph Ineson - better known as Finchy from The Office - has joined the cast of Coronation Street.

The actor, who played sales rep Chris Finch in the BBC hit comedy, is to appear on the cobbles as psychiatrist Zach to help Rovers recluse Shelley Unwin (Sally Lindsay) who has been turned into a hermit by her long-standing boyfriend, Charlie Stubbs (Bill Ward).

A show insider told The Sun: "Shelley decides to see a therapist and Charlie agrees at first.

"She originally goes to treat her agoraphobia but Charlie feels Zach is taking over and things become a bit messy - Will Shelley ever get out of Charlie's clutches?"

Ineson will appear on screens in August and looks set to stay for a few months. Ah, yes I remember him now. He also played Luke Mullen in Playing The Field and recently appeared in Murder in Suburbia (playing William Marshall) & TV drama The Walk alongside Nicola Stephenson, Philip Glenister, Judy Flyn & Crispin Bonham-Carter as the character Lawrence. And the odd advert or too if I remember rightly.

eastenders mad
04-07-2005, 17:28
yeah that who he was from.

Treacle
05-07-2005, 04:53
I can remember him too.

Johnny Allen
05-07-2005, 08:11
Wasn't he also in a couple of episodes of The Bill, anyway I loved him as Finchy.

daisy38
05-07-2005, 08:46
Oh i know who it is! I loved him in Playing the Field! :D

Treacle
05-07-2005, 15:08
I can't wait to see a development with this yawwwwnfest.