PDA

View Full Version : most haunted new series!!!!

Debs
22-03-2005, 13:53
hooray ive been waiting for months bored of all the repeats but tonight at last the new series of most haunted is starting. first one is at bodmin gaol and looks really good.!!:cheer:

anyone else gonna be watching

jo-jo
24-03-2005, 22:57
Oh yes have you worked out what exactly kreed kafer is yet you know the african spirit derek bcame possessed by.

Ella.
25-03-2005, 07:46
Cant wait for the new series, the trailers look really good.

Debs
25-03-2005, 10:17
Oh yes have you worked out what exactly kreed kafer is yet you know the african spirit derek bcame possessed by.

yeah apparently derek was set up and kreed kafer is an anagram of derek faker. it has been all over the digitalspy forum.

i still believe derek

jo-jo
25-03-2005, 15:55
How can you believe him when he absolutely made the whole thing up

Debs
25-03-2005, 18:19
i believe him based on other things that he has done. So he overheard something apperently and decided to use it so what!!! it does not mean that he is a complete fake. on most haunted it was spelt creed kaifer NOT kreed kafer!! who knows what happened there!! it doesnt change my mind about him

Ella.
25-03-2005, 19:13
:confused: Have I missed something here? Derek has faked something? Did this happen on the recent Most Haunted Live?

jo-jo
25-03-2005, 19:26
no it was on the most haunted show tusday which is not being repeated on sunday as would be normal.They cannot edit the incident out too many would know.Derek became possesed by a spirit called Kreed Kafer a character mentioned and made up deliberately in earshot of derek.
Many other things have happened similar to this were derek has been fed false info and acted upon it both in the live shows and episodes.I used to believe but now i have seen the truth.

Ella.
26-03-2005, 11:06
Ive never really known what to think of Derek, Im sort of in the middle (ie Im not a believer but Im not a sceptic either). I wonder what this will mean for Most Haunted, maybe they will decide to get someone else in, or perhaps they knew all along?? If it does turn out that hes been faking it all this time, a lot of people who put their faith in Derek are going to be very disappointed.

Hampshirescot
27-03-2005, 22:45
I went to see Derek a few weeks ago and he said that this series was going to be really great. he had just come back from USA filming and episode.