PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone member on the hollyoaks website

angelblue
04-07-2005, 11:13
I have tried it a few times it doesnt work i fill in my details i send and nothing happens it so each time i cancel it does anyone do you have to wait ages can someone help :lol:

di marco
04-07-2005, 11:17
i became a member of the hollyoaks site about 3 years ago and it worked fine, then in about october last year, it said that everyone had to revalidate their accounts by putting in their email addresses, waiting for the validation email and clicking on the link. i did that and it said i had successfully reregistered but it still wont let me sign in. ive tried reregistering loads of times and it doesnt work. ive even tried emailing them asking whats wrong but ive had no response yet

angelblue
04-07-2005, 11:19
Thanxs di marco is it a good website or not is their lots gossip and spoilers because i kind of inpatient to wait i like to know what going on :lol:

di marco
04-07-2005, 11:23
the messageboards on there are good, there are different sections and lots of spoilers (some which are fake) but lots which are true being posted months in advance which is good. you can also access interviews with the cast (im assuming its still like this seeing as i havent been able to use it since last year)

angelblue
04-07-2005, 11:27
I really want to become a member dam it

But i have heard some rumours such as darlene being pregnant by craig, debbie coming back , mel being raped and justin stabbing macki :lol:

di marco
04-07-2005, 11:40
yeh ive heard them rumours too, debbie is coming back for jakes wedding and they are doing a knife culture storyline but i dont know who gets stabbed. dont know if the others are true though

angelblue
04-07-2005, 11:42
Have you read this weeks spoilers they sound alright :lol:

di marco
04-07-2005, 11:47
yeh i have, they sound quite good

angelblue
04-07-2005, 11:50
Do you know if tony becomes a tight wod and do ben and lisa stay together is she leaving and does that girl clear sam name or what and do danni and russ get together do you know anything of whats going to happen plz :hmm:

:lol: :lol:

di marco
04-07-2005, 11:54
Do you know if tony becomes a tight wod and do ben and lisa stay together is she leaving and does that girl clear sam name or what and do danni and russ get together do you know anything of whats going to happen plz :hmm:

:lol: :lol:

ben and lisa leave together, i think its at the end of august but not sure, and then they star in the spinoff on e4. russ and dannii kiss at some point and were going to go to the college ball thing together but it gets cancelled, dont know if they get together properly or not but i hope so. i dont know if jules clears sams name, im thinking she might or bringing her back would be a bit pointless. sorry i couldnt be much help

angelblue
04-07-2005, 12:01
I think they need to put a end to that storyline it because i watched the preview and she refuses and saids if they try and contact her again she will do them for harrassement

I think they have to make the storyline go somewhere because i think their is more to it because you dont just let guy you are supposedly in love with go to prison

It seemed like she loved him but she might be playing games maybe they will make her a full time character i dont know but saying that if she does own up will she go to prison :lol:

OH NOOOOOOOO sorry i just put a spoiler in their i wasnt meant to and great ben and lisa leave together i hope they take zara with them :lol:

di marco
04-07-2005, 12:02
yeh they need to find a conclusion for the storyline as its a bit boring at the mo. dont think id want her to be a permanent character though

angelblue
04-07-2005, 12:06
Why not its good to have complex characters it could be interesting and it will keep zara an way from sam sorry i am just in one of those moods i keep picking on zara

Because even though he knows what she did i think he kind of still loves her i know i am mad to come up with that theory i am not crazy by the way :lol:

di marco
04-07-2005, 12:09
i just think she would be quite a boring character

angelblue
04-07-2005, 12:10
She started an fire for some apparent reason she could be mental :lol:

di marco
04-07-2005, 12:11
yeh but i just think once that storylines over there wont be much for her to do

angelblue
04-07-2005, 12:12
OH i just read on the shout box you are going have a nice day babes nice speaking to you catch you later bye :lol:

di marco
05-07-2005, 05:58
yeh nice speaking to you too, sorry i had to go