PDA

View Full Version : Killer Karen and Mad Maya - A Fatal Duo

tina_freeze89
22-03-2005, 13:04
In my "interesting scenario" you minght need to note a few details:
=> Tommy Harris is still alive and martin and katy are still together with their baby (just for realism i mean corrie cant take any more killers at the minute so just imagine that they havent had quite as many killings)
=> Mad maya is still on the streets - that crash wasn't enough to kill her and now she's lying low
=> Karen never left the street - her and Steve live happily together and after loosing her first baby she is now 5 months pregnant with her second baby

Part 1 - The Events Leading to Confrontation (The Preface)

(sunita enters. she's trembling and she stumbles into the sitting room and sits down on the edge of her seat on the sofa)

Dev: Darling? You're home early! How did you get on at the inter....Sunita? Darling what's the matter? What's happened to you?
Sunita: (pale and shaken up) She's here....she's back and she's going to ruin us dev I can't take it any....
Dev: woah woah woah woah! Who is? Sunita, nobody is going to ruin us? What are you talking about?
Sunita: Maya! She's back I saw her. She's guna torture us dev I just know it and I CANT TAKE ANY MORE (sunita breaks down in tears and dev takes her in his arms)
Dev: Sunita I promise you, Maya does not have the nerve to come back here and if she has come back then you have nothing to fear. Do you think she could ever harm you again? Do you think I'd let her? If I even had one sniff of her not only would I go straight to the police but if I saw her first I'd punish her myself. Now I'm confident that you have nothing to be getting yourself into a panic about....I'll look after you

***Dev consoles sunita in her traumatic state and she eventually calms down slightly***

Sunita: I just don't think I could take any more dev. I'm not strong enough.
Dev: Darling you are NOT on your own here. you have nothing to worry about....we'll be alright....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Meanwhile over at the McDonalds household)

*Tracy is over claiming what's rightfully hers....the money steve should be paying towards amy's maintenance*

Tracy: I really don't want to listen to this all the time Karen now just give me what I'm due and I'll be out of here
Karen: Eh, no. You'll be out of here alright and you'll get what you're due.....and I, eh, ain't talking about cash! Now get out of my flat before you really get what's coming to ya.
Tracy: I'm not leaving hre til I have the 400 quid im stil owed for amy's maintenance. You just can't handle it Karen can ya? You just can't stand the fact that there's still something to tie Steve and I together.
Karen: Yeah 400 poxy quid a month! That's nothing like the bond that ties him to me....love..you'll never 'ave that Tracy - never!
Tracy: You know it isn't just about the money with me Karen. I gave birth to Steve's first ever child..that's special..and he can't ever forget that - and as far as that goes, neither will you!
Karen: Yeah, well I'm about to give birth to Steve's first child, in the sense that this is the first child he ever planned for - not some cheap product of a meaningless one-night-stand with a slapper who just throws herself at anyone who'll 'ave 'er

*A tear forms in Tracy's eye*

Tracy: Right bitch you've gone too far!
(Tracy pushes Karen, sending her accross the coffee table, causing her to land abruptly in an ackward position)

*Karen moans in pain*

(Tracy panics and rings an ambulance)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week later and Karen has been released from hospital. She has lost the baby

Watch out for more from "Killer Karen and Mad Maya - A Fatal Duo" as maya returns to the street, causing a death or five - but who dies and who lives? Watch out as Karen's trauma causes her to turn slightly....psycho........

daver
08-04-2005, 17:14
Great! Please continue! :thumbsup: :cheer:

Lisa321
29-04-2005, 17:40
Woooh that was cool !
You got Dev and Sunita exactly right. I could imagine them talking and saying that.
Especially Dev's 'Woah Woah Woah!' Haaaa! He does say that.
Maybe you could add Freds I say I say in :P
xx hehe xx

the_watts_rule
12-08-2005, 19:00
Mad Maya back would prove some good drama but I think Sunita and Dev deserve some peace

tina_freeze89
06-10-2005, 21:13
Sorry everybody for taking my time in issuing the second episode of my mini-saga but i have been really busy and I didnt think people were going to like it very much. But here goes...episode two coming your way.

*A car is parked on the corner facing the corner shop. The street is in darkness apart from the streetlights and the car's headlights. There's no sign of life on the street - even the Rover's is shut as it is very late*

*Close up of the corner shop*
*Scene showing Sunita and Dev in bed sleeping. Sunita is uneasy and is tossing and turning*
*Camera turns towards the window, zooming towards the mysterious car parked on the opposite corner. A pair of familiar eyes. An even more familiar sneer. Maya's back*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*morning time*
Steve: [turns to Karen] Morning pet. Feeling any better?
Karen: [sounding sullen] Smashing thanks. Just lost another baby but I'll be fine!
Steve: Babes, I know you lost another baby but remember I lost this baby too. Don't punish me.
Karen: Don't punish you? DON'T PUNISH YOU?!? DONT ask me stupid questions like how I'm flippin well feeling Steve cuz you ought to know I'm NOT ON TOP FORM!
Steve: Alright Alright babes. Calm down. I'm sorry...look...I know things are really difficult for you at the minute...things are difficult for us both - it's going to take time to get over this but I promise you we will.
Karen: [tears falling down her face] No Steve...I don't think we will - where I am at the minute, I can't see light at the end of the tunnel.
*Steve puts his arms around Karen and nurses her*
Karen: I promise you Steve, you mark my words, Tracey is a dead woman walking!
Steve: Let's just not think about Tracey right now. Let's just concentrate on getting you better.
Karen: I'll never be better Steve. Not enough so that I won't still want to flatten 'er. She'll rue the day she came 'round 'ere lookin' 'er poxy 400 flamin quid!
*Steve pulls Karen closer towards him and continues to nurse her*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Opening time at the Corner Shop*

Sarah: Sunita? Did you see the till roll from last night?
Sunita: Don't worry about it I've sorted it, it's been accounted for already.
Sarah: Oh then that's alright! Here the new car's a bit flash isn't it?
Sunita: Oh lovely. Did you get a new car?
Sarah: [laughs] No silly. I'm talking about your new sportscar accross the road.
Sunita: [moves towards the window and looks out] [laughs] That's not mines. Dev's good to me but I haven't done anything to deserve that!
Sarah: That's strange - who else parks there?
Sunita: probably just a visitor or something.
Sarah: Ah well it doesn't really matter. Would you mind if I popped over to the clinic to speak to my mum? I want to just make sure we're still on for shopping later on.
Sunita: Yeah, that's fine. Not as if we're rushed off our feet! Go on ahead.
Sarah: Ta, see you in a bit
*sarah leaves shop*
*Sunita begins to stack the baked beans in the bottom shelf down the back of the shop*
*Several minutes later the door opens and closes. The door is then locked*

Sunita: Sarah? What on earth have you locked the...Maya?
*Sunita backs away towards the back wall*
Maya: Sunita? How lovely it is to see you again!
Sunita: [panicking] Maya get out! What do you want? Get out now or I'll call the police.
Maya: Now now Sunita, aren't we being a little hasty? I just came to pick up where we left off.
*Maya sneers*
*Sunita starts to panick and starts to cry*
Sunita: Maya please. What have I done to deserve this? Please leave me alone.
Maya: Sunita? My my, you're GROVELLING! I like it!
Sunita: [crying heavily and pleading desperately] Please, you've caused enough grief Maya! Leave me in peace for once please!
Maya: [firm tone] Correction! I decide when I have created ENOUGH havoc for you! You got off lightly and you're not about to get off so lightly.
*Maya begins to approach Sunita with a gun in her hand*
Sunita: [pleading desperately] Please Maya! I'm begging you, don't do this. I'll do anything you want.
Maya: Pah! The only thing I want from you is the sound of your final breath and the last word you ever MUTTER.
*The door of the corner shut bangs as Sarah tries to open it*
Sunita: That'll be Sarah coming back. Please Maya, leave now. Please don't do this.
Maya: I have no reason to fret. The door i locked. I'm sure Sarah will have no objections in taking the day off. I mean, why should she wait around? Let's just wait and see shall we?
*A smug grin spreads accross Maya's face*
*A clinking of metal is heard - Sarah has opened the door with her key*
Maya: Get down!
*Maya grabs Sunita's head and pulls her down where they hide out of sight from Sarah*

*The camera moves accross to the door where Sarah stands*
*A shot is taken from outside the corner shop showing sarah standing in the doorway scanning the shop calling out for Sunita*
*The door closes*
*A shot is heard*
*A scream is heard - followed by another shot*
*Maya exits the Corner shop, leaving a path of destruction in her wake - but little known to Dev, the destruction caused within the four walls of that corner shop were nothing in comparison to what else she has up her sleave*

So who died in the corner shop? Who was shot? Is anybody really dead? What has Mad Maya got up her sleave for Dev? Tune in for episode three in which Karen has a confrontation with Tracey and she crosses paths with Maya - and a fatal duo is formed.

tina_freeze89
08-01-2006, 23:23
Just to let you know.....episode 3 is on its way! Going to wait until I make sure people have definately read what I've already written instead of wasting my time if nobody is interested...if you enjoy it...plz show ur support and use the great power of word-of-mouth pleeeeeeeez lol

Jada-GDR
10-01-2006, 16:33
this is good! please continue it

Daddy_dano
20-04-2006, 15:01
this is pure wkd plz plz continue

Siobhan
20-04-2006, 15:05
this is pure wkd plz plz continue
Please no text talk thank you. if you are unsure what is allowed on the board read the rules

Siobhan
20-04-2006, 15:06
Just to let you know.....episode 3 is on its way! Going to wait until I make sure people have definately read what I've already written instead of wasting my time if nobody is interested...if you enjoy it...plz show ur support and use the great power of word-of-mouth pleeeeeeeez lol

Tina going to request that this moves to Scripts and not this section