PDA

View Full Version : good news - karl doesn't die

stacyefc
22-03-2005, 13:41
i have just read on www.neighbours.com on the aussie bit that karl tells susan of his near death experience so he doesn't die he must nearlly die.

i_luv_dennis
29-03-2005, 17:41
yeah he does it is in inside soap

SoapWatcher
29-03-2005, 19:52
Yeah he does? Yeah he does die or yeah he does tell susan about his near death experience.

He definately lives. Just look at the austrailian episodes.

*JSW*
29-03-2005, 22:12
No Karl actually died last week on Aussie TV. It was a stress related heart attack brought on after having a row with Izzy he then stays the night at Susans where he realises he still loves her! The next day Izzy catches Karl coming out of the house and another row ensues. Later that day whilst in the country Karl suffers a heart attack and before he dies he phones Susan to say that he will always love her :(

SoapWatcher
29-03-2005, 22:15
Hes brought back to life though, and ive heard he eventually gets back with susan.

*JSW*
29-03-2005, 22:19
100% he dies! Honestly read Inside Soap if you don't believe me! I really do not want to have to type out the article to prove my point :D

SoapWatcher
29-03-2005, 22:23
Im not saying he doesn't die, he does die but he is brought back to life, the actor isn't leaving and i heard this on erinsborough.com before its death.

Ella.
29-03-2005, 22:25
Im confused now.... because on the Neighbours website, Karl is mentioned under the Australian episode summaries for this week so he obviously survived, maybe Inside Soap didnt mention that he is revived.

The whole confusion has come from the recent Oz official spoilers which said something along the lines of "Karl dies on a lonely country road", and didnt say he was revived.

Jade
29-03-2005, 22:27
I think what *JSW* is getting at is that he dies and comes back to life thie week on Brittish TV but also in Oz (who are about a year or whatever ahead) he dies for real (That may not be what *JSW* is getting at but thats my spin on things)

EDIT:
No ok i'm wrong!! (again)

Confused as the rest of you now :wall:

SoapWatcher
29-03-2005, 22:30
Well i agree with her, that he does die, but he is definately brought back to life, it said on erinsborugh, why do all these spoiler sites have to close down?

SoapWatcher
29-03-2005, 22:31
Im confused now.... because on the Neighbours website, Karl is mentioned under the Australian episode summaries for this week so he obviously survived, maybe Inside Soap didnt mention that he is revived.

The whole confusion has come from the recent Oz official spoilers which said something along the lines of "Karl dies on a lonely country road", and didnt say he was revived.

Well the only way to find out then, is by asking an Australian fan of Neighbours. If they are 2 months ahead they should know?

Ella.
29-03-2005, 22:34
There are pics of him on the Neighbours website for this weeks episodes. I am pretty sure that Karl does not die, if he does then I will hang my head in shame but Im convinced he lives after his heart attack.

*JSW*
29-03-2005, 22:35
Well here is the article:

Karl Kennedy Dies!
Get your hankies at the ready for a real tragedy in Neighbours- Karl Kennedy is set to die after a massive heart attack! In a shocking sequence which has just aired Down Under, Erinsbourgh's jovial doctor will be seen fighting for his life after a stress-related heart attack, before being officially pronounced dead minutes later.
The explosive scenes featuring the Ramsey Street icon foolow Karl spending the night back at ex-wife Susan Smith's house after a row with girlfriend Izzy Hoyland. Although they don't sleep together, Karl realises he still loves Susan. However the following morning, World War III breaks out when Izzy spots Karl leaving the house, resulting in Karl fleeing the scene for a drive in the country. And that's where e collapses in pain. As Karl realsies the end in near, he telephones Susan to tell her he loves her...
"Its a real heart-rendering story and a real cliffhanger for the viewers" says our Aussie insider. "Even though its nothing compared to the shocking twist still to come!"

SoapWatcher
29-03-2005, 22:37
Right so all this is happening this week in the uk?

So is Australia is 2 months ahead, then he is being mentioned in episodes currently being aired in Australia, which must prove that he survives.

Tuesday 29th March

Cautious Karl continues to question his priorities in life.
Liljana walks out on David and into Paul’s web.
Izzy’s digging connects Paul with the fire.
Carmella forces herself to accept Connor’s physical affection

Jade
29-03-2005, 22:38
Stupid question but is the twist that he lives?

*JSW*
29-03-2005, 22:39
Something isn't right here! Mabye the shocking twist is he dies and then comes back alive! :rotfl:

Why are there no proper Neighbours spoiler websites? Does no-one have the Internet or even more shockingly, does no-one watch Neighbours :wall:

SoapWatcher
29-03-2005, 22:41
Yeah probably! :cheer:

Ella.
29-03-2005, 22:46
Ive seen the article before. The "twist" is that he is revived and survives.

Neighbours episode guide, courtesy of Network 10:

Episode 4678 16 March 05
Summary:-
Karl dies of a heart attack on a lonely country road. Carmella wants to get to Frank before he gets to her. Dylan is crushed by Janelle's casual cruelty.

Episode 4682 22 March 05
Summary:-
Paul offers Dylan the devil's deal. David goes head to head with the Timmins clan. Izzy goes head to head with Paul. Karl unwittingly breaks Susan's heart all over again.

As you can see, Karl is still in the episodes on 22 March so he did not die.

helen_166
30-03-2005, 19:58
this is silly, i think he survives, but there ya go! but to be honest it makes no sence to write him out coz he is loved by the viewers and has one of the most interesting storylines, really want him and susan to get back to gether n get hot n steamy again! lov em!!!

mw0390
30-03-2005, 22:40
Karl 100% does not die

*JSW*
30-03-2005, 22:50
this is silly, i think he survives, but there ya go! but to be honest it makes no sence to write him out coz he is loved by the viewers and has one of the most interesting storylines, really want him and susan to get back to gether n get hot n steamy again! lov em!!!
But what happens if its the actor who plays him wants to leave? :)

helen_166
31-03-2005, 13:23
he doesnt, find the evidence

melmarshall858
31-03-2005, 13:27
yeah!!!
i think everyone is confused we wont see it on our screens for about 2 months it is in inside soap because it is giving us a preview on what is to come not what is happening on our screens this week.
we will see him spend the night at susan's after he has a row with izzy and he realises he still loves her then izzy sees him leaving and assumes hima nd susan slept together so they have a massive row he leaves for the country but has a heart attack but manages to ring susan to declair his love for her
the amblance arrives and he is pronounced dead but i too am assuming that the twist is that he then somehow atarts breathing again as he is mentioned for the spoilers for the episodes to follow

bookworm_nat123
31-03-2005, 14:35
hey
im really confused now :confused: does karl die or not

melmarshall858
31-03-2005, 14:42
No He Definately Doesn't Die

bookworm_nat123
31-03-2005, 14:43
thanks!!!

SoapWatcher
03-04-2005, 13:28
Why are certain people saying he still is dying ?????? Honestly! Hes still in the aus episodes, the aus episodes are ahead, therefore he does not die:p :nono:

Bad Wolf
03-04-2005, 13:34
thank you!

Crazy Gal 88
03-04-2005, 13:35
he 'dies' on the country road but he survives as like the next episode he is in hospital and talking to susan and izzy - he SURVIVES - hes NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Wolf
03-04-2005, 14:06
once again thank you!!!

gbnut
03-04-2005, 15:02
i think so. he is not dead so that must be the twist.

eastenders mad
03-04-2005, 17:23
yeah read austrilia cause he is still in neighbours their r pictures of him talking 2 Susan

melons1976
06-04-2005, 13:18
I'm sure he doesn't die!!! I think when he starts to question his life it is all because he's been given a 2nd chance!

Keating's babe
06-04-2005, 14:47
Stupid question but is the twist that he lives?

I think so, yay. Long live Dr. Karl. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

mikepemb
07-04-2005, 03:54
Hang on guys on internet moviedatabase they got karl kennedy as 1994-2005 now i'm confused big time

ellen
09-04-2005, 00:38
ok jus w8 n see hey guys...we'll soon find out dnt stress over it!!

SoapWatcher
09-04-2005, 02:01
No one is, we know he lives. Internet movie database isn't exactly correct most of the time.

gbnut
09-04-2005, 20:39
ok jus w8 n see hey guys...we'll soon find out dnt stress over it!!

he is still alive we are not stressing.

jessicaesutton
15-04-2005, 23:12
Karl doesn't die.

SoapWatcher
15-04-2005, 23:42
We know.

jessicaesutton
16-04-2005, 11:12
sorry, hadn't watched neighbours for a while!

ellie_cooldude
17-04-2005, 19:21
tht was the most confusing spoiler ive ever read
cant sum1 simplify it plz
Ellie

gbnut
17-04-2005, 19:22
tht was the most confusing spoiler ive ever read
cant sum1 simplify it plz
Ellie

he does not die he is still alive

mikeebabes1uk
27-04-2005, 15:37
it says in insdie soap this week from letters page where someone wrote in saying they cant believe karl being killed to keep an eye out cos there is a twist. so i dont think he does die he is brought back to life after being found

Saye2213
29-04-2005, 16:31
so what is happening? is karl mistakenly pronounced dead but then found to be alive or does he come back as a ghost sort of thing?
very confused!!!!

dddMac1
29-04-2005, 16:48
i'm glad Karl does not die i wish Karl and Susan would give it another go

gbnut
29-04-2005, 23:11
so what is happening? is karl mistakenly pronounced dead but then found to be alive or does he come back as a ghost sort of thing?
very confused!!!!

he does not come back as a ghost as he does not die.

he has aheat attack and his heart stops but he is bought back( as lots of people do) .

Angeldelight
30-04-2005, 19:13
how can it be good news that Karl DOESN'T die, i really think his character has lost appeal i mean i just don't care what happens to him anymore.

and i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope the writers don't get him and Susan back togther as i love Susan now more then ever, she was kinda dull with Karl

ellie_cooldude
30-04-2005, 21:54
how can it be good news that Karl DOESN'T die, i really think his character has lost appeal i mean i just don't care what happens to him anymore.

and i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope the writers don't get him and Susan back togther as i love Susan now more then ever, she was kinda dull with Karl

Karl is so boring now, and susan has a much better role to play, i wish karl would find out about Izzy lying and then he would move away. Only to be mentioned occasionally. That would create a good story line for Karl before he left. But at the minute Karl is so boring!! :thumbsdow

emillie
30-04-2005, 22:02
:cheer: it said in inside soap that karl dies but it also tells you there is a twist. the twist is he gets broght back to life and survives then he gets back with izzy for short time but only to get his own back on her for ruinig his life

scottishsmile
01-05-2005, 17:24
i read in inside soap,weeks ago that he dies and that was it,but now whats the point in saying he dies and then there is a twist?he dies!

Crazy Gal 88
01-05-2005, 17:36
gggggggggggrrrrr - he DOESNT DIE!!!!!!! the twist is good cos most people will think 'oh no poor Karl' and then theyll be like 'phew-he safe. i thought he was dead!' get what im saying?

Angeldelight
01-05-2005, 17:44
NO he DOESN'T die, he is still alive and kicking in austrailla and they're about 2months ahead!!!!!!

KARL DOES NOT DIE THEY MANAGE TO BRING HIM BACK TO LIFE, which is a real shame

Amz84
01-05-2005, 19:41
Karl is so boring now, and susan has a much better role to play, i wish karl would find out about Izzy lying and then he would move away. Only to be mentioned occasionally. That would create a good story line for Karl before he left. But at the minute Karl is so boring!! :thumbsdow

yeh & bring back tom 4 susan!!!