PDA

View Full Version : what do i do ?

kat 4 alfie
02-07-2005, 18:51
if u can help then can you please tell me what to do : iv picked one of those banners that peeple do for you but some people have said that you add them onto you pictures so iv dun that but iv now found out that you have to go onto user cp i have changed the name that it was saved as so i cant edit the signature now . i really want that banner so cud you please help if poss

shannisrules
02-07-2005, 19:12
i would help but i dont really understand what your stuck with do you want to know how to put someones banner that theyve made for you onto your sig or save the banner onto your pictures (watever that is dno what pictures your talking about) or neither of them hope ypu find out soon xx

kat 4 alfie
03-07-2005, 11:31
the picyures you go one when you click right on a pic and then it says save picture as
i want to know how to add them on to your sig when there saved in my pics if you dont no then it duznt matta thanx anyway ! xXx Layla xXx

i_luv_dennis
03-07-2005, 11:44
if you click on my banner it should take you to imagieshack you fing your picture in their and then go on usercp

di marco
03-07-2005, 11:45
erm i dont normally do it like that so i dont know how to help you. i normally right-click on the pic then go to properties then copy the address onto my signiture

shannisrules
03-07-2005, 12:09
oh well i make a banner in paint shop pro or in your case take the one thats been made for you then you have to save it as a jpeg file into my pictures and then i go into photobucket.com and follow their steps to put your banner on here from photobucket i copy the img link and paste it here into my sig hope this helpsxxx