PDA

View Full Version : confirmed characters returning!

Debs
21-03-2005, 17:40
i have just read on a neighbours site that these are some of the returning characters:

Kimberley Davies (Annalise Hartman) - her character has become a documentary producer and will be coming back to make a documentary about Ramsay St.
Melissa Bell (Lucy Robinson)
Richard Grieve (Sam Kratz)
Moya O'Sullivan (Marlene Kratz)
Ian Rawlings (Phil Martin)
Stephen Hunt (Matt Hancock)
Mark Little (Joe Mangel)
Delta Goodrem (Nina Tucker)
Kym Valentine (Libby Kennedy)
Craig McLachlan (Henry Mitchell)
Jesse Spencer (Billy Kennedy)
Holly Valance (Felicity Scully)

sound like some of the good ones are coming back but cant remember who sam kratz was??? anyone remeberer him???

melons1976
22-03-2005, 09:18
Sam was going out with Annalise at some stage, I think they went riding off together on the back of his bike! - this was around the same time as she was due to marry Mark - who turned to the church!

melmarshall858
22-03-2005, 09:21
sounds good!!!!

will be interesting if phil does come back to see how he and paul are together after their last encounters

Debs
22-03-2005, 10:02
Sam was going out with Annalise at some stage, I think they went riding off together on the back of his bike! - this was around the same time as she was due to marry Mark - who turned to the church!

i remember annalise and mark but i really do not remember sam!!!

melmarshall858
22-03-2005, 10:28
he was marlene kratz grandson
cheryl's nephew
and darren brett and danni's cousin.

i can not remember specific details other than him living at the house that is now the bishops?? him dating annalise and being very gorgeous

the actor went on to play lachie the doctor who dated shannon and chloe in home and away

stacyefc
22-03-2005, 12:14
i remember sam he used to always wear a leather jacket.

it would be good if when flick comes back and when matt comes back that they get together, cos matt always loved flick didn't he?

melons1976
22-03-2005, 12:43
My turn now!!! - who was Matt??

joco1
22-03-2005, 12:47
matt hancock

SoapRach
22-03-2005, 13:04
I had it in my head that Matt was the dad. What was the dad's name then?

Melons- the hancocks lived in max's house before they moved in. The wife nearly had a thing with toadie and she was a legal student. there was a little girl too. The family didn't last long.

sham05
22-03-2005, 13:34
it will be good to see billy kennedy back he was really good lookin
and a gr8 character
sham 05 :)

catrindavies05
22-03-2005, 15:01
Matt Hancock was the young, really fit dude who was in it, living with his family, dad Evan, mother Maggie, brother Leo and sister Emily. He worked in the pub and was pretty unlucky in love. The main thing I remember him for was washing out the pipes in Lou's place with honey to make the beer taste sweeter. Strange what you remember hmm?

bookworm_nat123
22-03-2005, 15:05
hey
do u no when these guys r comin back? :confused:
i cant wait it should be good by the way who r the kratz?

catrindavies05
22-03-2005, 20:51
The Kratz's were a family who came into it after Cheryl married Lou years ago. Cheryl's mother was Marlene Kratz and her cousin was Sam Kratz. I can't remember when Sam left but Marlene lived with Lou for a few years after Cheryl died and then went on a round the world cruise for six months and everyone mysteriously forgot about her :) Hope this helps.

bookworm_nat123
23-03-2005, 10:59
thanks for that :p

RealityGap
23-03-2005, 15:11
So we can take it Billy Kenedy and Anne have split up then? The Kenedy kids haven't been that lucky in love have they?

bevanuk
23-03-2005, 15:55
marlene kratz.. she went on a cruise.. then never returned!! lol

welshgirl
25-03-2005, 18:42
I think Billy Kennedy and Anne are still supposed to be together, Susan and Kerl have made references to them fairly recently in the show.

Angeldelight
25-03-2005, 19:19
are they just bringing back Libby? or will Billy and Mal join her?

Smellycat22
29-03-2005, 12:05
So we can take it Billy Kenedy and Anne have split up then? The Kenedy kids haven't been that lucky in love have they?
They're still together. Karl went to stay with them after Izzy lost the baby. And Susan talked about how Billy and Anne wouldn't make it to the wedding.

Abi
04-04-2005, 20:47
[I]I heard that Delta Goodram would come back to Neighbours, but only for short periods of time. Remember when she came back recently? well that was only for around a week, and i think that this is the sort of thing that she wanted to continue. In interviews, Delta always says that she is a singer/songwriter before an actress, and she isn't doing that badly in the charts is she? Plus, she is in Britain at the moment with Brian isn't she, so if she was going back as a main charcter then she would surely have to move back to Australia. Anyway, i can believe that the rest would go back, specially Holly Valance, so i can't wait. This question was asked before, but not answered, so does anyone know when they are coming back? wthin a year or more?

Ella.
04-04-2005, 22:39
Ive also just read that the actress who played Kerry Bishop, Skys deceased mum, (Linda Hartley) is returning, but as another character who applies for a job in Harolds new general store, how weird is that! The scenes are to be aired in Oz in the next few weeks, here in the summer.

Info is on the Perfect Blend website.

melmarshall858
05-04-2005, 07:52
the anniversary episodes is expected to air in austrailia in jusy so around september time here

lilley
05-04-2005, 11:54
No one seems to have mentioned that Sam Kratz is unfeasibly gorgeous :bow: . It was a sad day when he left neighbours (but a happy one when he turned up in home and away...)

Looking forward to seeing the old crew back

lil

Angeldelight
05-04-2005, 19:27
definatley looking forward to this eppy, should be really brilll!!!!! doesn't some one also die in the eppy?

HRHLizzi
10-04-2005, 01:25
I don't know if that follows... I mean, Malcolm came back for those few episodes before the divorce; and they didn't drag him in with catherine? Maybe Billy comes to visit his parents, but Anne's busy with work or something... They were a really cute couple!!

Crazy Gal 88
10-04-2005, 10:39
yeh lou dies

Freds
17-04-2005, 15:47
Is the guy from the OC (Peter Gallager) gonna reprize his role as Joe Mangal? (Sorry if I've got the wrong dude, but I've been told it's him)

melons1976
18-04-2005, 08:03
I'm sure Bill and Anne are still together

melmarshall858
18-04-2005, 08:39
Confirmed Returnees source **************
Returnee List Updated - Names from Digital Spy Website
Kimberley Davies (Annalise Hartman) - her character has become a documentary producer and will be coming back to make a documentary about Ramsay St. This is how a lot of the returnees will make appearances.
Melissa Bell (Lucy Robinson)
Richard Grieve (Sam Kratz)
Moya O'Sullivan (Marlene Kratz)
Ian Rawlings (Phil Martin)
Stephen Hunt (Matt Hancock)
Mark Little (Joe Mangel)
Delta Goodrem (Nina Tucker)
Kym Valentine (Libby Kennedy)
Craig McLachlan (Henry Mitchell)
Jesse Spencer (Billy Kennedy)
Holly Valance (Felicity Scully)
Annie Jones (Jane Harris)
Daniel MacPherson (Joel Samuels)
Jacinta Stapleton (Amy Greenwood)
Andrew Bibby (Lance Wilkinson)
Terence Donovan (Doug Willis)
David Clencie (Danny Ramsay)
Joy Chambers (Rosemary Daniels)
Mark Raffety (Darcy Tyler)
Rachel Blakely (Gaby Willis)
Eliza Szonert (Danni Stark)
Benji McNair (Mal Kennedy)
Rebecca Ritters (Hannah Martin)
Marnie Reece-Wilmore (Debbie Martin)
Fiona Corke (Gail Lewis-Robinson)
Bernard Curry (Luke Handley)
Jansen Spencer (Paul McClain)
Lesley Baker (Angie Rebecchi)
Ann Scott-Pendlebury (Hilary Robinson)
Shauna O'Grady (Beverly Marshall)
Ailsa Piper (Ruth Wilkinson)
Brett Blewitt (Brett Stark)
Todd McDonald (Darren Stark

- Some of these characters will have more air time than others. Mark Little for example is doing a 3-month stint, whereas it sounds like Jesse and Holly will be filming a short segment from where they are living now and then that footage will be added into the documentary.

SoapRach
18-04-2005, 12:23
Is the guy from the OC (Peter Gallager) gonna reprize his role as Joe Mangal? (Sorry if I've got the wrong dude, but I've been told it's him)

Joe Mangle was played by mark little. Alan Dale is in the OC and played Jim Robinson in Neighbours - his character died so unlikely to be back.

Hope this helps!

BabyPink
18-04-2005, 17:32
I seriously cant wait - there are so many! :thumbsup: What happened with Paul and Hannah in the end cos they used to be together, right?! Be cool if Tad came back too. Who was Debbie Martin - was she not Hannah's mum who died after falling off the roof? :hmm: And i thought Darcy was dead? I heard Jim Robinson was coming back too, despite being dead - weird! :searchme: Mayb they will have a ghosty bit! :lol:

melmarshall858
19-04-2005, 07:56
paul and hannah used to be together? in what way do you mean he was her uncle if memory serves me they were quite close - hannah used to follow him around alot but i dare say she got over it once he set her father up to be sent down for fraud. debie martin was hannahs sister - phils daughter. hannahs mom who fell from the roof at the murder mystery event was julie martin (pauls sister) darcy is not dead just in a coma thought to be brain dead!!!!! i too heard rumours about jim appearing as a ghost but haven't heard this confirmed i would also like to see tad appear he and paul were a great double act. how would he react to all the timmins in ramsay street. toadie wasn't exactly thrilled

BabyPink
19-04-2005, 12:56
I meant Paul McClane (as in Harold's boy) and Hannah - they were a couple werent they?! :hmm:

melmarshall858
19-04-2005, 13:44
sorry my mistake.
if i remember right you are correct they did get together for a short time just before hannah left but that is about 7 years ago so although there may be some chemistry there i dare say they have both moved on since, maybe hannah is even married (doubt paul is or harold would have said)

BabyPink
19-04-2005, 14:10
Thanks for clearing the rest up anyway. Its all people i remember but its sooo long ago i cant always place them. Cant wait for them all to come back! Be good to see Joel!

melmarshall858
19-04-2005, 14:14
agree although he isnt as nice without his hair!!!!!!!!
seeing billy mal and libby reunited again should be good although i have heard jessie is just filming a scene for the documentary and wont appear on ramsay street so maybe not after all
looking forward to seeing how the characters have been developed now and what the writers will come up with that they have been doing with themselves.
another 2 i want to catch up with is danni and brett stark

it should bring it all back to us seeing how all the old characters interact with each other now - like the paul and hannah and danni and mal etc

Freds
01-05-2005, 20:15
Joe Mangle was played by mark little. Alan Dale is in the OC and played Jim Robinson in Neighbours - his character died so unlikely to be back.

Hope this helps!
Whose Alan Dale in the OC? is it Caleb? or Marissas dad? I am sooo confused. Help lols!

melmarshall858
03-05-2005, 08:12
Whose Alan Dale in the OC? is it Caleb? or Marissas dad? I am sooo confused. Help lols!

Alan Dale played Jim Robinson - dad to scott paul julie glenn and lucy

who is marissa

melmarshall858
16-05-2005, 09:07
update confirmed characters returning list:

Heres a list of who's returning(Even if it's only briefly) for 2005.

Paul Mclain.
Angie Rebecchi
Lucy Robinsion
Lance Wilkinson
Gabby Willis
Brett Stark
Rosemary Daniels
Danny Ramsay
Gail Lewis/Robinson
Melanie Mangel
Luke Handly
Analise Hartman
Doug Willis
Nina Tucker
Sam Kratz
Matt Hancock
Jane Harris
Joe Magel
Darren Stark
Joel Samuels
Henry Mitchell/Ramsay
Mal Kennedy
Beverely Marshall/Robinson
Marlene Kratz
Ruth Wilkinson
Darcy Tyler
Phillip Martin
Debbie Martin
Hannah Martin
Hillary Robinson
Billy Kennedy
Amy Greenwood
Danni Stark
Flick Scully
Libby Kennedy

Angeldelight
16-05-2005, 13:31
Oooohhhhhh looks good do we know who's returning for the anniversary eppy?

RealityGap
16-05-2005, 15:10
fantstic, some real blasts from the past in there :)

bevanuk
19-05-2005, 09:12
any kind of air dates for these yet?

melmarshall858
19-05-2005, 09:36
they will air in austrailia around july so should air here sometime around sept/october

muppet_baby
19-05-2005, 13:03
Please, please, please don't let them bring Hannah Martin back. She was SOO annoying! I hope she's only in the documentary part!

Crazy Gal 88
19-05-2005, 15:59
aaahh - me too, i forgot how annoying she was. i mean i dont mean to be rude but i felt like throwing something at the TV everytime she appeared!

kelly05
23-05-2005, 21:31
I HAVEN'T REALLY BEEN TUNING INTO NEIGHBOUS AS MUCH LATELY....BUT DEFO CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE EPISODES!!! IT'S LIKE BRINGING BACK MY CHILDHOOD!!!! :cheer:

Jojo
25-05-2005, 23:00
it will be good to see billy kennedy back he was really good lookin
and a gr8 character
sham 05 :) If you want to see more of Billy Kennedy now, Jesse Spencer stars in House on the Hallmark channel with Hugh Laurie - excellent programme. And he hasn't changed a bit - still very good looking!!! :cheer: :love:

samcando
12-06-2005, 16:56

Alan Dale is Caleb in the OC and Jim Robinson in Neighbours :)

Emmak2005
13-06-2005, 01:57
Please, please, please don't let them bring Hannah Martin back. She was SOO annoying! I hope she's only in the documentary part! Ah yes Hannah 'button' Martin (beats me why Phil kept calling her Button - didn't he know her proper name? lol). Rebecca Ritters who played her until 2000 when the Martins' departed & made room for the Scullys (which now only has 2 original members of that family left). Anyway Rebecca turned up in Corrie at around the time of the Olympics in Manchester. She played a backpacker funnily enough, going by the name of Jules Robinson (clever play on her screen mother Julie's name don't ya think?). As Jules in corrie she had short hair, which kind of suited her. It's hard now to think of her as a 21 year old now though. So that would've made her 16 years old when she left good old Ramsey Street, Erinsborough.

keymy
15-06-2005, 14:08
i dont even remember most of thiose characters

Snow Plough
15-06-2005, 16:29
i was hoping tad and paul would come back they were COOL!

melmarshall858
16-06-2005, 08:27
sorry my mistake repeat post

melmarshall858
16-06-2005, 08:27
paul is returning (although itmight be just like a video diary instead of him entering ramsay street like many are doing) i am not sure but we will def see paul.
the actor who played tad was seen at the party to celebrate the anniversary so there is hope but nothing has been confirmed about tad so i dont think he will return