PDA

View Full Version : Is the necklace really from Den

Siobhan
21-03-2005, 17:03
seemed a bit suspicious to me but the necklace chrissie got from "den" seem a bit fake.. The message was typed on a computer/typewriter and not hand written.. surely something that special would have included a handwritten note...

Also if it was ordered on line or something.. then wouldn't it have come in the company envelope.. I reckon Sam sent it to scare her.. If anyone has any spoiler on this.. i would be happy to hear :cheer:

Angeldelight
21-03-2005, 17:06
He had obviously ordered it before he died and asked for it to be sent on the day (her birthday) as it came in a brown package envelope, most ordered things come with a computerised note unless you write your own.

SoapRach
21-03-2005, 17:08
I thought that it was supposed to be what he was organising when he was on the phone and made up a lie about balsamic vinegar flavoured crisps? I may be wrong though.

Siobhan
21-03-2005, 17:14
still is seems a bit suspicious... would love to know if it was from him or not

Angeldelight
21-03-2005, 18:05
why would Sam buy an expensieve necklace? she was all ready making Chrissie pay a grand a week, and she looked a little shocked when chrissie told her

Angeltigger
21-03-2005, 18:12
seemed a bit suspicious to me but the necklace chrissie got from "den" seem a bit fake.. The message was typed on a computer/typewriter and not hand written.. surely something that special would have included a handwritten note...

Also if it was ordered on line or something.. then wouldn't it have come in the company envelope.. I reckon Sam sent it to scare her.. If anyone has any spoiler on this.. i would be happy to hear :cheer:

when you order on-line it is typed... he have said i want it send on this date and if it was sam than she just making it look normally as he would have send her a present if he Really did leave her for a younger person

Angeldelight
21-03-2005, 18:51
I agree with soap rach i thought that he was ordering it then, it was obvisiously meant to be a surprise prezzie just not the way it was actually a surprise

.:SpIcYsPy:.
21-03-2005, 19:02
I think it is not from Den :( He is gone for good I am sure I saw this somewhere before. Miss Den...

Layne
21-03-2005, 21:39
I thought that it was supposed to be what he was organising when he was on the phone and made up a lie about balsamic vinegar flavoured crisps? I may be wrong though.
No that was the dress he bought and gave chrissie, the one she was wearing when she killed him.There was spectulation about this spoiler some thouight it was from Den (ordered it before he died) and some thought it was from Sam (to try and freak chrissie out)
But i think it was from Den, Sam wouldn't of done something like that, she didn't even no it was chrissie's birthday until Minty said about the party!

crazygirl
21-03-2005, 21:40
but didnt chrissie say to someone in the vic that den had ordered it before he died

Layne
21-03-2005, 21:42
No one knows its from Den apart from sam as chrissie told her on friday!

*JSW*
21-03-2005, 21:42
Den did buy it. Wasn't it obvious from the way that Sam was acting that she didn't have a clue about the necklace?

crazygirl
21-03-2005, 21:50
No one knows its from Den apart from sam as chrissie told her on friday!
your right its come back to me now you've said that

Layne
21-03-2005, 22:04
Thats ok, here to help,
I guess i'm sad really i know every single little detail, i never miss an eppi, then i tape the omnibuses on a sunday i have every epiosde from the week leading up to Den's death to last weeks all on tape!!!
Luv ya all
Layne
xxx
Sad EE Fanatic!!

the_watts_rule
22-03-2005, 08:41
or it could be from jake

Layne
22-03-2005, 09:35
or it could be from jake
But why would jake put love den ontthe card, he thinks den left chrissie he wouldn't do something like that to her

SoapRach
22-03-2005, 12:43
No that was the dress he bought and gave chrissie, the one she was wearing when she killed him.There was spectulation about this spoiler some thouight it was from Den (ordered it before he died) and some thought it was from Sam (to try and freak chrissie out)
But i think it was from Den, Sam wouldn't of done something like that, she didn't even no it was chrissie's birthday until Minty said about the party!

Oh yeah - i'd forgotten about the dress. I still think it was from Den though.

cinamin
22-03-2005, 13:02
-Do you think Chrissie is feeling very guilty now about Den's death? The necklace is a reminder of her marriage and how things used to be between her and Den. Did it seem like they were happy in Spain?

callummc
22-03-2005, 17:13
I think it's from Den,he's alive and kicking and going to spook her with gifts and things till she has a breakdown,he's probably being looked after by one of his old mates.

Trinity
22-03-2005, 17:34
He is under 3 feet of concrete - he is dead, live with it!

Angeldelight
22-03-2005, 18:03
i'm afraid he's definatley dead with a layer of concrete holding him in the ground

callummc
24-03-2005, 01:42
Yes but we never saw him in the ground did we so if i want to beleive he's alive thats my perogative,i allways said he wasn't dead last time and people laughed,but remember the saying,he who laughs last, laughs longest,it has been reported that John Yorke went mad over the den killing and may well want Leslie back,having said that the state EE is in at the moment i dont think the man would be willing to put whats left of his reputation on the line after the way KH treated him.

*JSW*
24-03-2005, 01:47
Oh please! He's obviously dead, Chrissie put him under rubble and he was buried. he couldn't of survived the second blow, he was dead and Chrissie knew!

I'm sorry but I don't think JY wants back Mr Fingersucker some how....

SoapWatcher
24-03-2005, 03:47
Chrissie thought he was dead the first time.

Siobhan
24-03-2005, 09:29
I think it's from Den,he's alive and kicking and going to spook her with gifts and things till she has a breakdown,he's probably being looked after by one of his old mates.

He is dead... It would be far to ridiculous for EE to bring him back.. they would lose all credibility...

callummc
25-03-2005, 01:20
They have no credability left,theyre losing veiwers hand over fist so what would it matter,lets face it his reappearence would at least mean EE had a man who can get peoples interest back.

*JSW*
25-03-2005, 01:37
But Den isn't popular! nobody really cares about him and he is by no means EE saviour and your obsession with him is worrying are you leslie grantham?

.:Kitz:.
25-03-2005, 09:36
but remember the saying,he who laughs last, laughs longest,
I'm sorry my love, the sayings changed now. 'He who laughs last, thinks slowest' Tee Hee :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: sorry, just thought i'd sneak that one in there! :thumbsup: lol

Lizzie Brookes
25-03-2005, 21:41
Den ordered it before he died - after all he couldn't have known he would die when he ordered it - uunles hes pscychic - lol.

Mr Humphries
26-03-2005, 00:08
:love: :cool: :D but he is ee ! No high class jewellers send a neckless in a bloody jiffy bag ! Get really this whole episode is for us to spend the next 10 years wondering if he will come back.

I have watched EE since the beginning and upon my life think that ee with Dirty Den back is better than the ****ing mitchells who frankly get on my nerves !.

If he does not come back EE dersevers a slow and painful death along with the fans !

love, loath or hate him, he gave us the best ratings at xmas! now his gone we are beat by bloody emmerdale !

:cheer: :) Flip Nor