PDA

View Full Version : Bloodbath in the rovers return

tina_freeze89
21-03-2005, 14:34
I read somewhere that shelly's domestic violence is set to rear its ugly head again in the somewhat distant future. Apparently Corrie is working on the fourth block of the storyline at the minute but have plans to bump off Keith Duffy and the actress who plays violet.

As far as I can tell from what I've read...
...shelly's mum returns to the street and shelly welcomes her with open arms - charlie is not one bit happy with this and sends her packing but she is never too far away as deirdre invites her to stay with her. Charlie demands that shelly bars bev but there is a limit to shelly's tolerance and she lashes out at him. They row and eventually patch things up but Charlie has other intentions...he wants to torture shelly and show her that he won't be treated like that, so lulling her into a false sense of security, he lures her into his evil trap (btw im speaking methaporically here it isnt sabrina the teenaged witch we're talking about here) and as far as I can tell, there will be a fire... I sincerely hope not becuz we've already had this with mad maya and I dont think I could bear it again...but hey..maybe shelly and ciaran could be killed off in this great fire...now that would make life better for EVERYONE im sure!

I'm sure there are sum people hu know more about this storyline....is there anybody who can tell me nething else about it?

Meh
21-03-2005, 14:37
This rumour has been flying around for ages, but I've not heard anything concrete. Anyone?

tina_freeze89
21-03-2005, 14:43
hey mordor read my post "MASSIVE CORRIE SPOILERS" its about the whole killer katy storyline and I want a second opinion on it...thats what I know from memory and was wondering if u had heard anything else about it

Meh
21-03-2005, 14:45
If you're patient, you'll get plenty of replies to your thread.

*JSW*
21-03-2005, 15:07
Right, i'll give you a reply :D

As far as I as i'm aware there is currently NO plan for Bev to return to the Street. The storyline sounds completley false as far as i'm concerned. We've had 2 major storylines recently (mad Maya and Katy murder) i simpily don't see this. The Shelly/ Charlie storyline is not going to finish until atleast the end of the Summer/ early Autumn and spoilers and infact entire storylines are not revealed that far ahead.

That entire storyline smells fishy from the on-set so I would not believe it. Where did you here it anyway, you posted no source and theRules (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2) state that you need to post your source and even from thats simple piece of info I could tell you whether the spoiler is true or false and save me posting masses of information to give you an answer with an explanation

phils little sister
21-03-2005, 15:09
:cheer: :cheer: lol

*JSW*
21-03-2005, 15:11
:cheer: :cheer: lol
What?

tina_freeze89
22-03-2005, 09:26
Well I didn't read the rules and I have seen plenty of threads started without sources in my time and the storylines have turned out to be perfectly true. I think I mentioned in my "Killer Katy" thread that my source was an internet source and just as I started to read the emmerdale spoilers, my computer crashed. I've been looking on the internet since yesterday, trying to retrace my steps but as of yet i have been unsuccessful but don't worry - as soon as I find that site, ul b the first to know.....by the way - just because the script hasnt been written yet, doesnt mean they dont have ideas.......two years ago, shane richie said in an interview "well we're gonna look into alfie's past in about a year an a half"....see? no script written but the idea was already thought of........this is just what I heard so please don't swan about thinking you're the queen-bee-know-it-all......u aint tina baker...get over it!

Bad Wolf
22-03-2005, 19:08
please play nice

this board has a reputation for being friendly, we want to maintain it

Mr_Cellophane
22-03-2005, 20:47
deirdre invites her to stay with her.
I thought only Dr Who lived in the Tardis.

So in that 3 (?) bedroom house lives; Ken & Derdrie, Blanche, Tracy & Amy and now Bev. Anyway, hasn't she been more friendly with Liz than Derdrie ?

*JSW*
The IMDB has "Susie Blake .... Bev Unwin (2003-2004, 2005) " which indicates that Bev will be back sometime this year. It also has Keith Duffy as leaving this year, but not Jenny Platt which means that Cieran and Violet don't go at the same time

*JSW*
22-03-2005, 20:54
I thought only Dr Who lived in the Tardis.

So in that 3 (?) bedroom house lives; Ken & Derdrie, Blanche, Tracy & Amy and now Bev. Anyway, hasn't she been more friendly with Liz than Derdrie ?

*JSW*
The IMDB has "Susie Blake .... Bev Unwin (2003-2004, 2005) " which indicates that Bev will be back sometime this year. It also has Keith Duffy as leaving this year, but not Jenny Platt which means that Cieran and Violet don't go at the same time
Mabye she is returning but I wouldn't use IMDB as a reliable source after past 'incidents'

SoapWatcher
22-03-2005, 21:54
How would IMDB know these things anyway? I really wouldn't class it as a reliable source.

the_watts_rule
23-03-2005, 08:23
cool i hope charlie gets killed

Trinity
30-03-2005, 11:05
I would rather see him get his comeupance by being exposed and humiliated in the Rovers, and then driven out of town by some of the upstanding citizens of Wetherfield. I can see Ashley's righteous indignation already - and I bet Fred can pack a whollop!

gbnut
31-03-2005, 19:57
i think the shelly /charlie storyline is very good. this happens a lot in real life so thumbs up to corrie. as far as pattrrock duffy i thought they were ment to be keeping the door open as they have always done in the past.

~Sooz~
02-04-2005, 12:45
I'm wondering if its an old piece on the internet as it wasn't that long ago that Bev came back and Shelley was delighted to see her but because of Charlie, Bev hid out at Deirdre's house.