PDA

View Full Version : Massive Corrie Spoilers

tina_freeze89
21-03-2005, 13:11
Angela confesse to the priest that she has reared a monster who should have been "drowned at birth" but admits that she cannot stop loving Katy.

Craig gives an emotional speech at the Funeral and breaks down, bringing Katy to his rescue...but she has an allergic reaction to the limelight, causing her to utter the words "It's all my fault" but dont be fooled by thinking that you're about to witness a fully fledged confession.

Angela is desperate to get back onto the witness protection scheme and when (in the near future), the police come knocking on her door, she is optimistic that they come bearing good news....well you could say that...good for the viewers anyway when they show her a warrant for her arrest under the suspicion of Tommy's murder.

Katy feels that the net is closing in on her but when Anglea takes the wrap for the murder, Katy feels a thousand times worse.

Knowing that her life just isn't worth living , she sees that the only solution is to end it all and leave a full confession to clear her mother...and in true Corrie style, bids an emotional farewell to the Street.

Katy is discovered by martin who also finds the letter. He reads the letter and comes to realise that Angela knew all along and still framed him for the murder....what he does with the letter, we do not know yet...but hopefully Corrie doesn't go too farfetched this time and keeps it simple i.e. martin hands the letter over to the police....who knows?

It's not all doom and gloom....Katy's suicide is about to be filmed, as is Les and Cilla's wedding...so theres also a bit of comic relief which is good to know

tina_freeze89
21-03-2005, 14:18
Either i have told you all nothing that u havent heard before or u dont believe that its true well as soon as i find the source again il post the link...it gives a much more vivid picture....o and i also have spoilers about shelly's domestic violence...il tel u one thing...its gna b good... BLOOD BAAAAAAATH!!!! (not an actual bloodbath of course but two people do die...and its neither shelly nor charlie)

SoapRach
21-03-2005, 15:58
Go on then - tell us what you know! Sounds like you're keeping something from us. What's your source by the way?

*JSW*
21-03-2005, 16:09
Either i have told you all nothing that u havent heard before or u dont believe that its true well as soon as i find the source again il post the link...it gives a much more vivid picture....o and i also have spoilers about shelly's domestic violence...il tel u one thing...its gna b good... BLOOD BAAAAAAATH!!!! (not an actual bloodbath of course but two people do die...and its neither shelly nor charlie)
Just a little request- your breaking rules with your posts. Please post sources and do not use text talk both are banned as stated in the Rules (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2)

Your spoilers sound interesting and I think farmore people will believe them with a source :)

SoapWatcher
21-03-2005, 23:29
Thank you Tina for those nice spoilers.

tina_freeze89
22-03-2005, 09:32
Awwww thank you soap watcher.
I'm desperate to find my source again cuz there were loaaaaadz more spoilers....when I was reading the emmerdale spoilers my computer crashed and unfortunately my computer doesnt store history so i have no trace of this website. But never worry, I'm going frantic trying to find this website and as soon as I know....you'll know....are you allowed to post links on the forum?

Meh
23-03-2005, 13:38
Awwww thank you soap watcher.
I'm desperate to find my source again cuz there were loaaaaadz more spoilers....when I was reading the emmerdale spoilers my computer crashed and unfortunately my computer doesnt store history so i have no trace of this website. But never worry, I'm going frantic trying to find this website and as soon as I know....you'll know....are you allowed to post links on the forum?

Email the link to [email protected] and let them take a look first.