PDA

View Full Version : Last Night - 30.6.05

daisy38
01-07-2005, 13:10
I was watching the tennis, forgot all about Hollyoaks! What happened?

Treacle
01-07-2005, 13:12
I don't really remember hun, Jake and Ben stole Becca's ring so Jake could give it back to her and propose but I don't actually remember if they got it they fed her a chicken madrass thing or whatever it was that would make her go to the bog so they could go in her room and look in her bag for the ring.

Johnny and Craig had a chat, kind of made up then he asked to use his phone and he seemed to be writing Michelle's number down then at the end he was crying.

Hope I got that right.

phils little sister
01-07-2005, 13:13
why was craig crying at the end do you think he phoned Michelle or something :searchme:

Treacle
01-07-2005, 13:24
I was wondering that too :)

di marco
01-07-2005, 14:34
i wrote what happened in the "current episode discussion" thread yesterday for debs so you can look on there if you want to know what happened

di marco
01-07-2005, 14:35
there you go, copied it onto here for you:

johnno and craig had a talk and craig admitted to johnno that he missed him but that he didnt know if hed be able to trust him again. later craig asked to use johnnos phone to text steph but instead took michelles number off of it.

becca was ill and jake came round but ben said she didnt want to see anyone. jake decided he was going to propose to becca again but couldnt afford a new ring so he tried to get the ring back. this resulted in ben trying to distract becca while she was in bed and jake crawling along the floor, looking in all her handbags trying to find it! (cant really explain that bit properly).

lee and stacey opened their beauty parlour at the hunter house and les caught them. to start with, he thought lee and stacey were together but then he came back and caught them doing massages and stuff. he let them carry on but said to lee something about id hate to see how your mums going to react or something along those lines.

mandy saw people laughing at the picture of her baby and shouted at them, then told them that she didnt want them in gnosh again. afterwards, max admitted to mandy and tony that him and ob had altered the photo and made it look like that. mandy was angry but max gave them the original photo and they forgave him after seeing how cute their baby would be. they took the virtual baby back and got excellent results this time. then tony knocked a bottle of oil onto the floor in the kitchen of gnosh and him and max were about to clean it up when mandy came in, slipped on it, fell onto her back and hurt herself. max went to call an ambulance

think that was basically everything that happened! :)

daisy38
01-07-2005, 14:53
Thank You! :D

Debs
01-07-2005, 18:56
closing as we now know!!