PDA

View Full Version : Hostages!!!!!!

Layne
21-03-2005, 11:37
A while ago someone started a thread saying that Phil will return and hold hostages, everyone wanted a source for this information, well i've got one, TINA BAKER on GMTV!!!!
This morning on GMTV tina baker said that phil will hold a few people hostage( i think she said two but i can't remember) he will then be rearrested but then in the summer i think he is coming back properly but i'm not to sure!
Hope this Helps
Luv ya
Layne
xxx

Chantelle
21-03-2005, 13:17
sounds good. thanks for the info. :)

Torrie
21-03-2005, 14:37
Wonder who the hostages are going to be?

Meh
21-03-2005, 14:38
Ian? (Cause they hate each other)
Chrissie?

crazygirl
21-03-2005, 14:40
so why was the post closed in the first place!

Layne
21-03-2005, 14:43
It wasn't i don't think, and if it was i think it might of been because there was no reliable source.
I've heard that the hostages will be held in the Vic if this is true i think Chrissie may well be one of them!
Any thoughts on why Phil would do this???

Meh
21-03-2005, 14:44
Because it can be posted without any evidence, making it a possible false spoiler.

Angeldelight
21-03-2005, 14:46
Dennis will probably be one he helped set him up with Den just a thought

phils little sister
21-03-2005, 15:06
id say chrissie and dennis maybe he wants to find out were den is :wall:

Siobhan
21-03-2005, 15:08
I reckon Chrissie for sure.... Sam will tell him about Den taking the pub so he will hold her hostage.. assuming it is true

*JSW*
21-03-2005, 15:11
Well I still don't believe it. Phil will be blatently guilty so how could he come out a few months later? Why would he hold people hostage? Especially considering he was only back for 2 episodes. It may have been Tina Baker saying this but I would still take this info with caution until we get some more 'twanging' details!

dddMac1
21-03-2005, 15:15
sounds good can't wait to see who it is cause Phil will be out for revenge cause he's lost Everything because of Den

SoapRach
21-03-2005, 16:15
If he's holding people hostage, surely it will just be whoever happens to be in the pub at the time? He will hardly be in a position to go around picking and choosing poeple that he hates the most.

Are we not allowed to discuss rumours, even if we all know that they have not been confirmed? Obviously I understand that people can't just make things up, but as Tina Baker has said this, are we not allowed to discuss it?

*JSW*
21-03-2005, 16:18
If he's holding people hostage, surely it will just be whoever happens to be in the pub at the time? He will hardly be in a position to go around picking and choosing poeple that he hates the most.

Are we not allowed to discuss rumours, even if we all know that they have not been confirmed? Obviously I understand that people can't just make things up, but as Tina Baker has said this, are we not allowed to discuss it?
Yeah we can discuss this as long as it has a source (whether that be Tina Baker, the Daily Star, reliable or unreliable :D) But it can't be something you've heard from a cousin or mate that ain't no reliable source!

What made you think we couldn't discuss it? :)

SoapRach
21-03-2005, 16:57
I thought that Mordor was implying that in the post above.Must have taken it the wrong way. I know that we shouldn't be discussing things that we've just heard, and I completely agree with that point.

chance
21-03-2005, 17:21
i started the original thread on it and no one believed it but i must say i didnt have a proper source just digi spy.

AleX liddell
21-03-2005, 18:12
Well im looking forward to it.He may come back looking for Sharon?

littlemo
21-03-2005, 19:22
How many people did Tina say Phil holds hostage? A while ago on Celebrity Fame Accademy, Natalie Cassidy mentioned the EE cast doing a night shoot with Steve Mcfadden (Phil). Do you think this means Sonia is one of the people held hostage? I could understand it, her being married to Jamie's killer, but hasn't the poor girl suffered enough!

Angeldelight
21-03-2005, 19:24
if he's going to hold people hostage won't it be the first people he sees, he's not exactly going to go around the sqaure looking for people who he hates, it takes too long

Rach33
21-03-2005, 19:26
This is Phil Mitchell we're talking about man of little brain remember this is the bloke who trusted Den after everything I mean hellooooooo

Angeldelight
21-03-2005, 19:28
that's a very good point And he is in it for TWO episodes, how will i cope????

Rach33
21-03-2005, 19:29
I don't know suicide is an option but what will we do when hes back for SHOCK HORROR a very long time

littlemo
21-03-2005, 19:31
Yes you may be right, but knowing Phil he'll probably plan it before he comes back to the square. He has some connections. I don't know what the point would be holding some random people hostage. It's crazy isn't it! I hope he has sorted himself out since he's been away.

di marco
21-03-2005, 20:24
How many people did Tina say Phil holds hostage? A while ago on Celebrity Fame Accademy, Natalie Cassidy mentioned the EE cast doing a night shoot with Steve Mcfadden (Phil). Do you think this means Sonia is one of the people held hostage? I could understand it, her being married to Jamie's killer, but hasn't the poor girl suffered enough!

i may be wrong but i think that it will be chrissie and dennis that he holds hostage and will probably do it just after the vic closing time or something. i saw fame academy too when natalie said that but she said loads of the cast were filming that night so i dont think that sonia will be one of the people he holds hostage. i also saw a pic on the webcam in the dark with a police car which linked in with the day of the filming that she was talking about (roughly) and so im assuming that everyone just crowds around to have a nose into whats going on once phils arrested. like i said, might be wrong though

littlemo
21-03-2005, 21:12
You could be right. It only makes sense that Den & Dennis would be the first people he targets. And I remember Phil making a promise on Jamie's death bed, he would look after Sonia. I don't think Sonia marrying Martin should make a difference to that. However in Phil's mind it probably would! Even Peggy wasn't happy about Martin and Sonia getting married, remember the comment she made at Sam and Andy's wedding?!

Layne
21-03-2005, 21:27
I reckon Chrissie will deffinatly be one of the hostages remeber Phil still thinks he owns everything and he doesn't no chrissie, so maybe he goes in to the Vic and finds out then holds chrissie hostage or something??????

Tamzi
21-03-2005, 21:31
Some how I don't see this being a very good storyline. I mean why on earth does Phil come back to hold people hostage? He'll just be arrested. Silly man!

littlemo
21-03-2005, 21:36
I think it must be a revenge thing before he gets sent back to prison. Phil is smart when it comes to the law (I know his recent behaviour hasn't mirrored that but he is). When he was caught for that robbery, he knew there was no chance of getting bail. Phil knows that as soon as he steps back onto the square he will be arrested. So either his need for revenge is too hard to fight, or he just believes that the square is where he belongs, and if he has to go back to prison so be it.

the_watts_rule
22-03-2005, 08:43
it would be a good storyline if that happened

AleX liddell
22-03-2005, 19:19
Well it might have someting to do with jake and danny since they are gonna be leaving

Alisha
22-03-2005, 21:23
If this is true, I think his likely targets will be Chrissie and Dennis. Chrissie because she's got the pub and Dennis because he helped Den set him up. I thought Marcus too but seeing as he's not around I don't see how he could be on the list unless Phil has some sort of super plan.

I really don't want Phil back acting like he owns the joint again. He's way past his sell be date. I dont see the point of him anymore............

Georgie
23-03-2005, 12:38
um i know this soumds stupid but didnt they just do a hostage seen with sonia in it and i read in a newspaper (cant remember which one) that they paid steve like a six digit sum but tha cant just be for 2 episodes can it?!

*JSW*
23-03-2005, 12:42
um i know this soumds stupid but didnt they just do a hostage seen with sonia in it and i read in a newspaper (cant remember which one) that they paid steve like a six digit sum but tha cant just be for 2 episodes can it?!
I think thats referring to his annual salary! :)

littlemo
24-03-2005, 21:53
Danny and Jake arrived after Phil left. I suppose Phil may be involved in some deal with Johnny Allen, doing business from outside the square.

.:Kitz:.
25-03-2005, 09:29
yeah, that makes sense. I don't really think that they will get on tho, can u really see Phil and Danny being 'best buds'???

crazygirl
29-03-2005, 00:04
i really want to know more about this

callummc
29-03-2005, 03:03
I think EE should be careful wher their going here even though this sounds like a good storyline ther's only 1 problem,EE will want Phill out of jail pretty soon but even if he gets a not guilty in court for his part in the robbery,holding people hostage carries a higher sentence than robbery does and i take it he's supposed to be getting arrested at the end of these episodes,and also it's been done in EE before in the vic when grants mate held some hostages so all i can say is ,come on EEtry and come up with some new storylines which havn't been done before cos it's getting boring now.

Rach33
29-03-2005, 13:59
Just read this in What's On Tv about what's coming up it's says

In a year since he was set up for armed robbery by Dirty Den, his businesses have all been lost by his bungling sister Sam. Phil makes a shock return to raise some readies but he's stunned to discover he's been left penniless. And if that wasn't bad enough, the police are hot on his trail for his past crimes - will he escape arrest?

:angry: Oh look it's Phil when he realises what Sam's done he he

di marco
04-04-2005, 15:53
it looks like we might have found out the truth about the hostage situation (although the source isnt always relaible). anyway...
according to the sun today:
when phil returns he is going to hold lucy hostage in the arches. cant remember exactly what it said but it was somthing along the lines of
the situation gets desperate when the police turn up, and so phil snatches lucy and runs to the arches
so what does everyone think? could this be what the hostage rumour was about? not holding people hostage in the vic (not chrissie/dennis etc which we guessed) but lucy being held hostage in the arches?

EE-fan
04-04-2005, 17:34
phil will come back to eastenders for 2 episodes then get arrested

he will go to billy ask for £3000 so he can visit grant in rio
then billy tries to raise the money (AS USUAL - FAILS)
Phil runs of to ians back garden and meets with him face to face
ian says phil better go and phil runs off then ian calls the police and the police come and arrest him ,
Source by DigitalSpy

Jade
04-04-2005, 19:01
it looks like we might have found out the truth about the hostage situation (although the source isnt always relaible). anyway...
according to the sun today:
when phil returns he is going to hold lucy hostage in the arches. cant remember exactly what it said but it was somthing along the lines of
the situation gets desperate when the police turn up, and so phil snatches lucy and runs to the arches
so what does everyone think? could this be what the hostage rumour was about? not holding people hostage in the vic (not chrissie/dennis etc which we guessed) but lucy being held hostage in the arches?

The Sun have been quite reliable of late. Phil says he needs the money to go and see Gran in Brazil. I think he gets Billy to get the money but Billy says he doesnt work for Sam anymore so cant get the money. Phil then goes round to Ians and trys to bully him out of the money, Ian gives Phil some money but then out of desperation he snatches Lucy and takes her to the Arches. I wonder if someone is already at the Arches ie Gary?

I would have thought that failing Billy he would go to Minty

.:Kitz:.
04-04-2005, 19:57
Yeah, didn't Minty and Phil used to be good mates. Well.....Minty a good mate to Phil.

Mrs Wilkinson
05-04-2005, 03:16
I'm sure I read ages ago on another spoiler board that Derek was going to be one of the hostages and that would lead to his leaving....It was a while ago.....

parkerman
05-04-2005, 09:14
The official BBC press release (see thread above) says:

"Monday, April 18

An unidentified man makes a call at Pat’s house. With no one home, he doesn’t leave a message. Chrissie is unnerved when she goes to the barrel store and hears something moving, but nobody seems to be there. The mystery man then watches Pat and Billy return home from the Vic and shocks Billy when he comes through the back door.

Tuesday, April 19

Phil tells Billy that he needs £3,000 so he can visit Grant in Rio. With Sam away, he asks Billy to collect the money from the businesses. Trying to reassure Phil that the businesses are fine, Billy tells him that he no longer works for Sam and is unable to
get hold of that amount of cash.

Later, Billy leaves Phil at Pat’s while he goes out to try and raise the money, but it’s not long before the police arrive in the Square looking for Phil. He’s forced to leave Pat’s and heads into Ian’s backyard. However, when Ian comes face to face with Phil he rushes back into the house, but Phil pushes his way in after him.

Thursday, April 21

When Ian finds Pauline at the allotments she tells him about Chloe."

So he obviously doesn't keep Ian hostage for long...

di marco
05-04-2005, 11:13
So he obviously doesn't keep Ian hostage for long...

as far as i know he doesnt keep ian hostage, just lucy. and it wont be for long as phil is arrested by the police shortly afterwards

andromeda
05-04-2005, 11:37
Seems like Phil also holds Tina as a hostage.... a few pictures of it in todays soap mags.

AleX liddell
05-04-2005, 18:34
i just saw in a mad that he flushes ians head down the toilet and looks like he keeps tina hostage

Angeldelight
05-04-2005, 19:09
i just saw in a mad that he flushes ians head down the toilet and looks like he keeps tina hostage

i know i just had to laugh it will make good TV!! :rotfl: :rotfl: it's the best storyline Ian's had all year!!!

di marco
05-04-2005, 19:14
i just saw in a mad that he flushes ians head down the toilet

yeh it said that in the sun yesterday as well. thats going to be well funny i hope! :D

AleX liddell
06-04-2005, 09:24
He looks petrified and it looks so funny!!! I can't wait!

crazygirl
06-04-2005, 10:50
ian's face is white!!

Siobhan
06-04-2005, 11:50

This will be the second time on EE Ian has head flushed down the toilet :rotfl:

Rach33
06-04-2005, 11:52
Ok me not big fan of Phil Mitchell but hey I love him now anyone who can push Ian's head down the loo is fine by me

crazygirl
06-04-2005, 12:44
this hostage thing sounds silly i read about it in a soap mag and he only holds tina hostage until billy goes to the club to get £3000 off johnny but what is tina doing upstairs at pat n billys house? and where is sam when phil comes back because it read that sam is away when he returns

Bad Wolf
06-04-2005, 12:53
sam was away doing fame academy!

Siobhan
06-04-2005, 13:50
this hostage thing sounds silly i read about it in a soap mag and he only holds tina hostage until billy goes to the club to get £3000 off johnny but what is tina doing upstairs at pat n billys house? and where is sam when phil comes back because it read that sam is away when he returns

does tina not move in with pat this week???

crazygirl
06-04-2005, 15:50
does tina not move in with pat this week???
really!!

AleX liddell
06-04-2005, 20:08
Yeh coz Johnny dumps her and for some reason,she sells the flat and moves in with pat

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 20:12
i so want phil to come back it would be great

Jade
06-04-2005, 20:13
He is back!! Next week or the week after I think

crazygirl
06-04-2005, 20:43
next week

andromeda
07-04-2005, 08:57
Not much longer now then.

AleX liddell
07-04-2005, 10:24
Yeh she moves into pats coz Johnny dumps her and I think pat offers her to stay

callummc
10-04-2005, 17:56
according to teletext its ian and lucy phill holds hostage and the police close in,phill gets arrested,this dosn't make sense cos on top of armed robbery phill will also be charged with kidnap,holding hostages and god knows what,i thought the idea was to bring phill back without Ee looking daft,well if this storys true it'll make em look downright pathetic,cos even though phill was set up on the robbery and might get a not guilty,but lets remember he will also be charged with escaping from prison and now he'll get charged with hostage taking as well,how will EE talk their way out of that,talk about unrealistic it's downright pathetic.

Tamzi
10-04-2005, 18:16
Well according to soaplife he runs into Ians and flushes his head in a toilet then leaves after he gets what he wants from ian. He doesn't seem to hold anyone hostage as he then runs to Pauline's house but she tells the police.

willow
10-04-2005, 19:29
according to the telly book that came with the news of the world today phil is back for two episodes flushes ians head down the loo and takes lucy hostage. And that is how peggy comes back to try and get him released