PDA

View Full Version : Debbie pregnancy

Georgie
21-03-2005, 09:51
:wall: Does any one know when the debbie pregnancy storyline is going to happen because it is really irritating that is has just dissapeared and what actually happens. There is sooo many rumours at the moment and I dont know which one to believe. So if you have any info please post it because i am getting really bored with it as there is no news!!!! :wall:

sharon+dennis4eva
21-03-2005, 10:39
I heard that when Debbie gets knocked over by Jimmy all the dingles are at the hospital and the doctor tells them that mother and baby are both fine. I think that this is true but i dont know when it is supposed to happen.

SoapWatcher
21-03-2005, 14:15
You should read the Debbie storyline thread instead of starting up another new one.

tina_freeze89
21-03-2005, 14:21
soap watcher should shut her/his mouth cuz there are plenty of ppl out there starting new threads so dont start on Georgie! Maybe soapboards should set up individual boards for each major storyline and give everyone an easy life you nagging old crow

*vcl*
21-03-2005, 14:38
soap watcher should shut her/his mouth cuz there are plenty of ppl out there starting new threads so dont start on Georgie! Maybe soapboards should set up individual boards for each major storyline and give everyone an easy life you nagging old crow
thats a little bit harsh!!

But I kinda agree in some sense, I get confused with all the Rules and people nagging at you for getting it wrong once and a while !

Georgie
21-03-2005, 18:08
You should read the Debbie storyline thread instead of starting up another new one. well im sorry however but no one was reading that thread anymore so i thought i would a make new one so peopple would listen to me :nono: and you sound like you have pmt so i recomend taking some pills stop out on me
:love: thank you:love:

eastenders mad
21-03-2005, 18:10
They are just repeating the past cause Charity got pregant with Debbie she was the same age has Debbie.

So boring eh

Georgie
21-03-2005, 18:24
yeah i guess but debbie is the same age as me so i dont remeber it even if i was alive it would be a great story if the writers would let it develop because at the moment its kinda bad as it has not had a chance to. the debbie and andy romance was such a good story so if that carried on into this that would be brilliant

Meh
21-03-2005, 18:26

There is absolutely no reason to post the above.

Soapwatcher is correct in saying there's no need to start a new thread. Your response is childish and will not be tolerated. Any further breaches of the rules (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=223) and you will be banned.

Mordor