PDA

View Full Version : The Harris's

julied137
21-03-2005, 08:09
Could anyone tell me when angela goes to prison? When Katy kills herself because the storyline is getting very boring now!!!!

sharon+dennis4eva
21-03-2005, 11:04
I dont know when its gonna happen but i do agree it is getting quite boring so i hope it happens soon.

tina_freeze89
22-03-2005, 09:53
The scenes where Katy kills herself are only about to be filmed so my guess is that we won't be seeing it on our screens for at least 8 weeks....unfortunate I know but after Tommy's funeral I think things are going to calm down for Katy and Angela...until Angela gets arrested of course but if Katy kills herself in 8 weeks my guess is that it should be about 6 weeks before Angela is arrested

Debs
22-03-2005, 10:15
angela gets areested next week according to inside soap mag

phils little sister
22-03-2005, 10:59
how does Angela get arrested does she tell them that she did it or do they just suspect her :confused:

Debs
22-03-2005, 11:12
she forges a threatening letter to herself in a bid to get the family back onto the witness protection scheme she types the letter on the computer in the factory but hayley comes back early and see the words YOURE NEXT on the screen. she explains how she needs a fresh start and hayley offers to drive her to sheffield to post the letter.she then takes the letter to the police who dont hurry themselves in doing anything.

the police arrive at the pub with a warrant to arrest angela. they found one of her hairs in tommys blood!!

my source for this is inside soap magazine

tina_freeze89
22-03-2005, 11:34
omg thats mega.....i cnt wait to see how she plans to get out of that one....but with that....there really is no way out of that so she must get sent down for it....so im wondering why katy doesnt kill herself even sooner...as far as I know, katy kills herself when her mum gets sent down, i know that katy kills herself in about 8 weeks, so if angela gets arrested next week then there's stil at least 7 weeks of what's most likely to happen - a trial.....i dont think i cud bear another 7 weeks of the whole plot line. Hopefully coronation st nips it in the bud right here and lets another subplot become the main issue....hopefully within these 7 weeks, the whole issue kinda fades into the background.....not disappears completely....cuz corrie reli r draggin it out but then again, they have to be realistic...things like this just dont come and go overnight but im sure there's a way they can keep it real without boring us all to tears

brenda1971
22-03-2005, 11:59
I agree that they are dragging the whole tommys murder out.