PDA

View Full Version : Current Episode Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

di marco
30-06-2005, 19:59
thought id start a thread like in the ee general discussion where we can talk about episodes :)

Chris_2k11
30-06-2005, 20:08
Good idea Di Marco! Well I thought tonight's episode was good. I like this whole massage parlour thing going on with Stacey & Lee. Les: - "Are you running something dodgy here!?" lol :D Shame about the bit at the end though with Mandy :crying:

di marco
30-06-2005, 20:17
yeh the lee and stacey beauty parlour thing was funny, it was never going to work! and les thinking lee and stacey were together! i know, poor mandy, i hope shes alright, stupid tony it was all his fault! and jake and ben trying to get the ring back from becca, did they really think they were going to succeed? lol!

Debs
30-06-2005, 20:24
ill sticky this for you

Debs
30-06-2005, 20:25
someone please fill me in on what happened i missed tonights

di marco
30-06-2005, 20:39
thanks for stickying it debs :)

di marco
30-06-2005, 20:48
someone please fill me in on what happened i missed tonights

johnno and craig had a talk and craig admitted to johnno that he missed him but that he didnt know if hed be able to trust him again. later craig asked to use johnnos phone to text steph but instead took michelles number off of it.

becca was ill and jake came round but ben said she didnt want to see anyone. jake decided he was going to propose to becca again but couldnt afford a new ring so he tried to get the ring back. this resulted in ben trying to distract becca while she was in bed and jake crawling along the floor, looking in all her handbags trying to find it! (cant really explain that bit properly).

lee and stacey opened their beauty parlour at the hunter house and les caught them. to start with, he thought lee and stacey were together but then he came back and caught them doing massages and stuff. he let them carry on but said to lee something about id hate to see how your mums going to react or something along those lines.

mandy saw people laughing at the picture of her baby and shouted at them, then told them that she didnt want them in gnosh again. afterwards, max admitted to mandy and tony that him and ob had altered the photo and made it look like that. mandy was angry but max gave them the original photo and they forgave him after seeing how cute their baby would be. they took the virtual baby back and got excellent results this time. then tony knocked a bottle of oil onto the floor in the kitchen of gnosh and him and max were about to clean it up when mandy came in, slipped on it, fell onto her back and hurt herself. max went to call an ambulance

think that was basically everything that happened! :)

Debs
01-07-2005, 17:54
cheers di marco

oooh hope that mandy is ok and her baby. be a shame for something horrid to happen now. bet johnno is stil with michelle

di marco
02-07-2005, 07:37
haha that showed johnno didnt it, craig revealing that he walked out on michelle too! and sally walking in to find liz in her house with no clothes on! the jake and becca thing was really sweet i thought, quite funny when ben sneezed and the horse ran away, i felt quite sorry for jake when that happened

angelblue
04-07-2005, 19:03
Awwww poor sam i felt so sorry for him he really wants to be a lawyer :wub:

But zara is plain annoying :thumbsdow

Tony was funny with his budget saving :lol:

Chris_2k11
04-07-2005, 19:20
Good Episode tonight! Loved the part where Liz barged into the Hunters living room! :thumbsup: LOL at the size of her sunglasses :lol:
Stacey: - "She looks good for 56 though doesn't she?!" :lol:
Cant believe she's taking it to court though! haha it should be a laugh! :lol:
Mandy hiding all that stuff from Tony was funny too.
Tony: - "I've got you a surprise Mandy... some spinach!" :lol: Any scene with him is a laugh! The scenes with Nicole & Ali were quite funny too, i cant believe she doesn't realise that he wants to go out with her :rolleyes: lol! Felt a bit sorry for Sam tonight though, not been accepted for that place. Overall a good episode though! Only thing that spoilt it was Zara been on screen! :lol: And I wish she'd do something with her hair, what a mess! :rolleyes: lol.

di marco
04-07-2005, 19:27
i felt sorry for sam too, and zara really wasnt helping! and ali was annoying me around nicole, god why couldnt he just ask her instead of stuttering all the time, it did my head in!

angelblue
04-07-2005, 19:29
I know that was so annoying he couldnt get his word out

Dont even get me started on zara she so in your face :rotfl:

di marco
04-07-2005, 19:35
Tony: - "I've got you a surprise Mandy... some spinach!" :lol: Any scene with him is a laugh!

was that at the beginning as i missed the first 5mins?

Chris_2k11
04-07-2005, 19:45
was that at the beginning as i missed the first 5mins?Nah, it was near the end when she came back with all that stuff and hid it, she was laid on the bed when he said it to her i think.

angelblue
04-07-2005, 19:47
Beginning was when they were waiting for their results and when tony was moaning about mandy taking it easy :lol:

Chris_2k11
04-07-2005, 19:52
Beginning was when they were waiting for their results and when tony was moaning about mandy taking it easy :lol:How annoying was he when he was just throwing all the magazines and dvds on top of her :angry:

angelblue
04-07-2005, 19:55
Yep how did zara get an 2.1

Also if sam gets his name cleared does the girl go to jail for causing the fire because he already did time for it :lol:

di marco
04-07-2005, 19:59
Nah, it was near the end when she came back with all that stuff and hid it, she was laid on the bed when he said it to her i think.

oh i missed a bit near the end too as my dad came in and i wasnt supposed to be watching it so i had to turn it over to the news!

angelblue
05-07-2005, 19:00
Why wont sam go and see the girl who started the fire to clear his name does anyone know i dont think he wants to send her to prison but i think he will do it in the end :lol:

Also i thought that was quite a good espisode :lol:

di marco
05-07-2005, 19:17
hehe max and ob were way funny tonight, tony getting all annoyed with them! :D the sophie and darlene bit was a bit pointless and boring, and stacey was being really horrid to bombhead. sam should really go and see jules, theres no harm in trying. i know he might not want her to go to jail but he should be able to get on with his life

angelblue
05-07-2005, 19:23
Like russ said he may still love her i think he will go and see her to clear his name and because sometimes when people do the most terrible thing you cant help loving :lol:

di marco
05-07-2005, 19:46
yeh i think he prob does still love her but hes just trying not to admit it so he can move on. i think he prob doesnt want to love her after what she did but i dont think he can help it

angelblue
05-07-2005, 20:02
I am sucker for romance i find it quite cute though that he still loves and cant move on but i dont think their is a fututre for them his family hates her and to much has happened but you never know this is soapland :lol:

di marco
05-07-2005, 20:19
yeh i love romance too, but i agree i dont think theres any future for them even if they do still love each other

angelblue
05-07-2005, 20:24
I dont know i always like to think love wins :clap:

I dont think he will still be in love with after tomorrows espisode but you never know you cant just switch it off it must be ture love after everything she put him through he still loves her :lol:

di marco
05-07-2005, 20:25
i think he will hate her after tomorrows epi and wont want to love her but like you said you cant just decide to stop loving someone

angelblue
05-07-2005, 20:31
But maybe she comes around in the next few weeks because this storyline needs to go somewhere because it keeps dragging

But i dont understand is i watched the preview tonight he is so nice to her in tomorrow eppy why after everything she done :wall:

angelblue
06-07-2005, 19:02
I thought that was a really good espisode i felt so sad for sam he really loved her after everything that happened what she did

But i think she didnt mean half the things she said for some reason and she might still clear his name :lol:

Abbie
06-07-2005, 19:27
i feel so sorry for sam

angelblue
06-07-2005, 19:29
I dont think she meant it i think she still loves him she just said thoses things because she is scared thats my theory :lol:

Abbie
06-07-2005, 19:37
I dont think she meant it i think she still loves him she just said thoses things because she is scared thats my theory :lol:
yer thats one possibility

angelblue
06-07-2005, 19:39
Do you think she will clear his name but will she go to prison :lol:

Abbie
06-07-2005, 19:41
Do you think she will clear his name but will she go to prison :lol:
i dont know i think she cares too much about herself

angelblue
06-07-2005, 19:44
What i didnt get is why did she come and find him last time why didnt she just stay an way that way she wouldnt be in this mess unless she she just wanted to cause trouble :lol:

di marco
08-07-2005, 20:06
todays epi was quite funny, especially when sophie went to throw the cake at mel but instead it hit liz! :D

angelblue
11-07-2005, 18:10
I think tonight eppy was good

Mel going OTT on the drink

I dont think russ should of told danni an about sam if sam finds he will be angry that he told her in the mood he is :lol:

angelblue
11-07-2005, 19:06
It should be good this week :)

Katy
12-07-2005, 11:24
How much of a jerk was jake tonight. How could he possible believe Justin over Becca. How much of a hipocrit (sp) is he. I wanted to punch him.

Lee and stacey cracked me up. The towels in the oven Sally was hilarious. There faces at the end.

Treacle
12-07-2005, 12:03
Enjoyed last nights episode.

di marco
12-07-2005, 20:23
tonights epi at the end where stacey was lying on lees bed and sally walked in, so funny!

angelblue
12-07-2005, 20:30
Hi di marco :)

Thought tonight eppy was really good and funny loved the race when they fell in :rotfl:

Stacey is plain annoying but i loved the ending :rotfl:

Mel is annoying now as well :thumbsdow

i thought danii sticking her nose in didnt help why is doing that for :lol:

Katy
13-07-2005, 11:34
Sallys face was so funny in yesterdays episode. Lee is a bit of a plank though how did he not realise. That guys back was horrible.

di marco
13-07-2005, 19:18
i liked jake and craig today. i found nicole and nancy in the laundrette a bit pointless and i thought the link at the end to the travellers was terrible, it didnt fit. tony was funny as per usual, trying to control mandy and telling her to rest and stuff, and then when he found out about the credit card and he was shouting down the phone lol! also i felt so sorry for bombhead

Katy
14-07-2005, 08:24
i felt sorry for Bombhead Lee kept leaving him out.

tony is so funny when he was on the phone. His voice went all squeeky.

angelblue
14-07-2005, 19:13
hi can someone tell what happened tonight i missed :)

di marco
14-07-2005, 20:22
hi can someone tell what happened tonight i missed :)

corse i can!

tony moaned about the travellers. he went to moan at them but their fierce dog growled at him! max liked them there as he got loads more trade, but mandy and tony didnt like it. one of the travellers sat at one of tonys outside tables and said he wanted to order some food. tony told him to get lost as he knew the sort of tricks them sort of people play.

it was beccas bday and she was going to go out with jake for lunch, but he cancelled as he was busy with his garden design. nancy planned to stay with becca instead of having to go home. she thought if she made beccas bday special then becca would let her stay. however, nicole told nancy about justin and becca kissing and so nancy asked becca about it. becca angrily denied it and then shouted at nicole in the laundrette when she heard her and nancy still talking about her.

russ wondered if dannii still wanted to go to the ball with him after what sam said to her. dannii didnt think russ wanted to go to the ball with her anymore as he hadnt phoned her since the raft race. however, once she arrived at the ball, they got together quickly and didnt stop staring at each other and kissing the whole night.

dannii wanted joe to ask louise if they could stay at halls over the summer. instead, joe asked her to go to the ball with him. mel and sophie want to the ball as well and sophie told mel not to drink so much. mel started talking to sam but sam left the su bar. mel followed him and he carried on walking away, then she kissed him. she then insulted him about jules and he got really angry with her, grabbing hold of her wrists and pushing her against the wall.

mel went home completely drunk with a shopping trolley and a big ornament leopard. she went to her own house thinking that was where she lived and tried to get in the house. when her key wouldnt work, she threw the leopard at the window, smashing it, and climbed in. the police arrested her and her defence was that she only wanted some chips!

think that was all
hope this helps

angelblue
14-07-2005, 20:32
Oh nooooooooooooo how did she find out about jules and did he have go at her and what did she say to insult jules

Also did he rape her or was just sex or was him pushing her against the wall and kissing or what

Damm it i missed it :)

Thanxs di marco :)

di marco
14-07-2005, 20:42
Oh nooooooooooooo how did she find out about jules and did he have go at her and what did she say to insult jules

Also did he rape her or was just sex or was him pushing her against the wall and kissing or what

Damm it i missed it :)

Thanxs di marco :)

no he didnt sleep with her, he just kissed her, well she kissed him and he sort of just stood there and let it happen. no he pushed her hard against the wall when he was angry at her for saying things about jules. i dont know how she found out, but she said he had a problem with girls or something (cant remember exactly) then she said that jules could be short for julian and so he could have a problem with boys too!

angelblue
14-07-2005, 20:45
So basically she was taking p*ss out of him and not jules

Why is she kissing him :thumbsdow

:)

di marco
14-07-2005, 21:07
So basically she was taking p*ss out of him and not jules

Why is she kissing him :thumbsdow

:)

yeh she was just taking the p*$$ and winding him up. she kissed him cos she was drunk

angelblue
14-07-2005, 21:27
Thanxs di marco i will catch the onimbus on sunday if i dont have to work :)

Treacle
15-07-2005, 00:01
Well it was better than Corrie tonight :D Or rather last night seeing as it's just gone midnight.

di marco
15-07-2005, 05:51
Well it was better than Corrie tonight :D Or rather last night seeing as it's just gone midnight.

its always better than corrie lol! :D

Katy
15-07-2005, 09:57
How funny was Tony in his Pink pajamas and his face with the food critics. lmas

Chris_2k11
15-07-2005, 19:42
Good Episode tonight. Nice to see the storyline with Mel is running along smoothly. Im starting to like the character of nancy now, she seems quite funny. And what was that hat all about that Craig was wearing! :lol: Oh and it looks like Frankie fancies that new irish guy! :p lol. Tony was getting on my nerves a bit in the pub, but what more can you expect from him! lol! :rolleyes:

di marco
15-07-2005, 19:55
i thought tonights epi was really good! the clothes craig was wearing were funny lol! tony as per usual was making a fool of himself, but then what do you expect!!! nancy seems like quite a cool character, but zara as per usual was annoying. i liked how the mel drinking storyline is going, when she wanted liz to get her out of her cell

Chris_2k11
24-07-2005, 10:00
I have just watched the omnibus on T4, and LMAO at Frankie at Becca's parents house on Thursday!! :rotfl: I couldn't stop laughing! :D Especially at the end at the dinner table when Frankie told Becca's mam & dad about Jake's affair with Lisa, and then she went, "And you'll never guess what else he gave her!!!" And Jake goes, "Dont you dare!" And Frankie goes, "It was the Clap!!!" :lol: And then Becca's mam drops the bowl of sprouts or whatever it was! :lol: lol, it was sooo funny :D I can't believe Frankie just blurted out all that stuff though! :eek: She was well out of order, but I still laughed! :lol: lol, Great episode! :thumbsup:

bubblegum_fairy
24-07-2005, 11:02
That episode was so funny, i never stopped laughing.
You gotta love Frankie for bringing in the entertainment, great chracter whom makes the show seem so funny with her comments, lol

Katy
24-07-2005, 11:52
yeh great episode. I loved the way Frankie was the complete opposite of the haytons. The whole thing about who was going to pay or the wedding and instead of letting them pay she ended up sorting out the reception. Shes so funny.

Chris_2k11
28-07-2005, 19:00
Well I wasn't very impressed with tonight's episode at all! :nono: I thought it was crap! :thumbsdow

Katy
28-07-2005, 19:15
What was the point in annoying Liz. At least its funny when tony does it. I wernt impressed by tonights episode either birks

Treacle
06-08-2005, 03:54
Good episode yesterday lovin' Frankie Dean as per usual :)

Chris_2k11
06-08-2005, 04:22
Good episode yesterday lovin' Frankie Dean as per usual :)Oh I missed the first half! :crying: Im finding this 'garden show' thing a bit boring though!

Treacle
06-08-2005, 04:30
I really like Frankie I still find 'Hollyoaks' poor though you only have to look at this massage parlour buisness they have going in 'The Pitstop' :eek:

Chris_2k11
06-08-2005, 04:34
I really like Frankie I still find 'Hollyoaks' poor though you only have to look at this massage parlour buisness they have going in 'The Pitstop' :eek:Can't believe Sophie's got involved in that 'storyline!'

Treacle
06-08-2005, 04:35
Can't believe Sophie's got involved in that 'storyline!'I know it's ridiculous :)

Chris_2k11
06-08-2005, 04:40
I know it's ridiculous :)Im hoping Hollyoaks will be a little better next week!

Treacle
06-08-2005, 04:41
Maybe :p

Treacle
08-08-2005, 20:52
The Justin/Macki scene was good I thought Justin had actually been stabbed :eek:

The rest was the same old sitcom rubbish though :)

Chris_2k11
09-08-2005, 03:10
Lovin' the scene with Liz dancing around to Showaddywaddy :lol:

Treacle
09-08-2005, 08:50
Lovin' the scene with Liz dancing around to Showaddywaddy :lol:I'm sorry but it's just soooo not funny. These eccentric older characters really annoy me they can't have a normal older character in the programme! They need to stop concentrating on a bunch of schoolkids as well it's soooo annoying :mad: I'm beginning to get sick of watching this drivel but I still maintain it's better than "Coronation Street" at the moment well anything is really even "Grange Hill" :D

willow
10-08-2005, 18:49
les.....................spray tan.......................haha...................

Chris_2k11
10-08-2005, 18:52
lmao! And Frankie crying! :lol:

Treacle
11-08-2005, 20:46
OMG @ Les with the spraytan tonight putting it on Lee :eek:

It was actually quite funny tonight but nothing can excuse the poor acting and OTT effects in the programme!

Frankie getting the wrong end of the stick was the best bit :)

Chris_2k11
11-08-2005, 20:54
I loved Frankie tonight - "The BUFFET" :lol:

Treacle
11-08-2005, 20:58
It's still a rubbish show!

I can see how it would be mega for a teen audience though because it's a soap but it doesn't take itself seriously but for me it's complete tosh! Heard it used to be better though and have better characters who were a little bit older!

I watch it for the gap it fills in my evening TV schedule and it can at times make me smile :)

Treacle
13-08-2005, 02:44
It was an okay episode last night quite amusing again but still poor in some areas :)

Abbie
13-08-2005, 13:05
i feel so sorry for becca

Chris_2k11
16-08-2005, 19:42
I enjoyed tonight's two episodes, I thought they were quite good! :thumbsup: Nice to see Carrie Owen in a few scenes for a change! She hardly ever seems to appear in the show! Frankie was funny with the vicar :D I think Lisa is acting like a bit of a spoilt brat to be honest, Im not liking her at the moment at all. I wish Darren would just try and get on with the Deans, instead of assuming the worst of them all the time. Great to see Mandy in both episodes tonight! Lovin' her as always! :cheer: I can see why she's starting to get a bit annoyed, been treated like an invalid all the time! I noticed her bump seems to have got quite a bit bigger too! Good to have a break from Becca aswell, I do like her, but she seems to have been on screen a bit too much lately :o Oh, and it was good to see Darlene stick up to her Dad at the end of the second episode :cheer: I liked her little ultimatium :clap: Richard is been totally out of order and really selfish doing this to his family :mad: especially when they've got everything else on their plates at the moment, i.e. Mel's alcohol problem, this business with Ali & Macki, etc. I mean, who does he think he is telling her to go to her room!? She's about 17 for goodness sake! Anyway, overall, a good couple of episodes tonight :cheer:

Katy
16-08-2005, 20:16
yeh i loved tonights episodes too. I was glued for an hour. I felt really sorry for Darlene when she was telling her dad how she knew about the affair. Nicole and her nose piecing were hilarious.

Tony made me laugh too when he said too mandy "right your off to auntie joans" I cant wait too see him handle being a Dad. Mandy was also great i really hope that shes ok and the babys fine. It would be so sad if something went wrong. I couldnt bear it if hollyoaks did that to us.

Treacle
16-08-2005, 20:28
I only watched one of them (the last one) and it was okay I suppose. It was nice to see a normal family situation for a change with Nicole and the body piercing :)
I missed the first as I forgot about the double bill and I was only talking about it this morning with Chris as well!

leanne27
17-08-2005, 19:40
how evil was nicole to ali in wednesdays episode? i used to like her character and couldnt wait for her to get with ali, but now i see her as a stupid, spoilt brat, since the trampy/hippy nancy appeared,(by the way anyone noticed how she is meant to be all cool and rough but she speaks like derek off big brother! lol) all nocle has done is do as she says, and connor who they fancy makes me wanna be sick he is sooooo ugly, and ali has been with niocle through everything. i just hope she feels so guilty when he dies, for the way she treated him anyone agree?

Treacle
17-08-2005, 21:43
I like the episodes where they manage to go 5 minutes without having a special effect which makes it look even more like CITV material!

I like this Frankie/Jack scenario :)

Chris_2k11
17-08-2005, 21:50
Good episode tonight, im not happy that Mandy's been packed off to her Auntie Joan's though! :mad: :rolleyes:

true.moon
18-08-2005, 18:59
great episode
well done
poor ali

Chris_2k11
18-08-2005, 19:04
Great stuff! :thumbsup: The car just seemed to come out of nowhere! :eek: Poor Ali! :mad: I liked the mixture of comedy and seriousness in tonight's episode with the hen night and the Ali/Macki stuff, etc.

true.moon
18-08-2005, 19:04
i no
and justin
maki was bad acting though

Chris_2k11
18-08-2005, 19:20
i no
and justin
maki was bad acting thoughYeah i thought Macki's acting was quite bad too. It all seemed to happen so fast though! :eek:

true.moon
18-08-2005, 19:22
yep you blinked and it was over

true.moon
18-08-2005, 19:23
darline got really bad results didnt she

Chris_2k11
18-08-2005, 19:31
darline got really bad results didnt sheYeah, I thought she was brainy though :confused:

true.moon
18-08-2005, 19:32
and me i was a bit confused

shelley
18-08-2005, 19:44
Yeah, I thought she was brainy though :confused:She probably is brainy, but she's probably like me and does a lot better at coursework than exams. Plus she had a bad year with Justin pushing her through that window and having the operation. If I were her, I would probably have got bad results too.

true.moon
18-08-2005, 19:45
suppose

Chris_2k11
18-08-2005, 19:52
I'll tell you something else I was confused about too! Frankie/Becca's hen night! For a start off, I thought Liz didn't like Frankie because she thought she was too 'common.' And I thought that Sally & Liz didn't get on at all because of everything that happened with Justin at school & the chemistry lab explosion. And I was also shocked at how friendly Becca & frankie were, considering that it was only last week since their massive bust-up in the dog! :confused: It's amazing how in soapland all arguments are forgotten when they need to make up numbers for a party! :rolleyes: :D

true.moon
18-08-2005, 19:53
very confusing

Treacle
18-08-2005, 20:13
OK episode tonight it was quite dramatic with Ali etc and that's unusual for Hollyoaks but the students *yawn* :D

Chris_2k11
18-08-2005, 21:25
OK episode tonightCome on WQ! Even you can give it better praise than that!

Jenbobber
18-08-2005, 22:22
i feel so sorry for justin, and hes gonna get the blame for macki's death!!

Chris_2k11
19-08-2005, 00:57
She probably is brainy, but she's probably like me and does a lot better at coursework than exams. Plus she had a bad year with Justin pushing her through that window and having the operation. If I were her, I would probably have got bad results too.Yeah I see what you're saying. She has had it tough with been thrown through that window, and then losing her confidence to go out because of the scar, and the operation, etc.

shelley
19-08-2005, 09:49
OK episode tonight it was quite dramatic with Ali etc and that's unusual for Hollyoaks but the students *yawn* :DI agree. Last night's episode was dramatic and provided a bit more excitement and entertainment than usual, but the storylines with the students are getting really boring at the moment. Every story seems to be pretty pointless and they drag it out, like the current story with the V festival tickets.

leanne27
19-08-2005, 12:09
god i hate the students- all of them except lee who offers some slight entertainment sometimes, but why the hell is zara still in the show, if i ever laugh at her, which is very very rarely i seem to be laughin at her and not with her! she has NO good storylines and is just an embarrassing, the same as danni, i really dont like her character her posh voice does my head in! but i do like cameran he makes me laugh with all his over obssesive life style, and im a huge fan of tony and mandy they are sooooo funny

Chris_2k11
19-08-2005, 19:38
Aww how sad was it at the end!

leanne27
19-08-2005, 19:47
dont get me wrong i absoultely love justin! lol but he never helps himself does he? when he was getting bullied by macki he never told anyone, i know he was woried about been a grass, but still... and he never told richard the true reason for buying the knife, he never can seem to trust anyone or want to, which i think is really sad, everything in his life would be so much simpler if he ever confided in anyone.

Treacle
19-08-2005, 19:56
Good acting tonight from Chris Fountain :)

bubblegum_fairy
19-08-2005, 20:25
That was so sad, just that last part of the episode, great acting from Chris though, the way he turned around and said 'he's dead' it was so real and realistic.

Abbie
19-08-2005, 20:43
i know i nearly cried

leanne27
20-08-2005, 18:12
could anyone tell me what happens in mondays episode?, i do have e4 but i missed it

Abbie
20-08-2005, 22:11
i saw a clip of mondays and all i saw was darlneene and her dad crying and looking at a photo of ali

Katy
21-08-2005, 11:21
i know i nearly cried
I DID cry

Lennie
22-08-2005, 10:48
I also cried especially when Justin cried at the end

dennis_chicadee
22-08-2005, 18:16
please could someone tell me what happened on fridays episode as i missed it and i have just missed the catch up on e4 as well

thanks

dennis_chicadee

Chris_2k11
22-08-2005, 21:46
Good episode tonight! Had to laugh at Justin shouting at the tape recorder though!
"I - DID - NOT - SEE - THE - KNIFE!" :lol: Max & Sophie were sweet together too :)

Chris_2k11
24-08-2005, 07:15
Another good episode yesterday! Surprised there was no sign of the Taylor/Burton's though! :hmm: And what was that mortgage thing all about with Becca!? :rolleyes: I couldn't even be bothered keeping up with that! :rolleyes: Looking forward to the wedding tomorrow though! :thumbsup: The preview clip looked good on the Hollyoaks website! :thumbsup: I can imagine Frankie's gonna be funny at the reception too! :D Wonder what song her first dance will be to!? :lol:

Chris_2k11
25-08-2005, 20:39
The wedding was good! :thumbsup: Frankie & Becca both looked quite nice actually. Good to see Debbie back too! Lisa was just simply pathetic trashing the bedroom!! :rolleyes: :angry: I mean, what exactly was she moaning about anyway!?!? :rolleyes: Im surprised Ali did better than Justin in the exams! I don't think I even saw Ali revising once! :hmm: It was a shame Mandy couldn't be at Becca's wedding! Steph & Nancy's little arguments are funny :D And how long did Frankie & Jack snog for in the church!? :sick: Anyway, an overall good eppy! :thumbsup:

myvoice
25-08-2005, 21:03
Awww!!! Did you see the E4 episode!!! Poor Justin!!! I felt so bad for him when he was crying at the end!!!!

bubblegum_fairy
25-08-2005, 21:43
Yeah i know so sad...

Becca's parents doing karoeke now thats class, you wouldn't have thought that now would you.

Katy
27-08-2005, 11:16
it was good to see nancy and steph getting on. They made me laugh when they went to see what craig had under his kilt. I thought i was a really good episode but i cant believe they arrested Justin.

di marco
29-08-2005, 07:25
i know i nearly cried

i did cry, me and my sis were in tears!

di marco
29-08-2005, 07:27
Good episode tonight! Had to laugh at Justin shouting at the tape recorder though!
"I - DID - NOT - SEE - THE - KNIFE!" :lol: Max & Sophie were sweet together too :)

yeh lol that bit was funny! :D chris fountain is a well good actor and i feel so sorry for justin :(

di marco
29-08-2005, 07:34
The wedding was good! :thumbsup: Frankie & Becca both looked quite nice actually. Good to see Debbie back too! Lisa was just simply pathetic trashing the bedroom!! :rolleyes: :angry: I mean, what exactly was she moaning about anyway!?!? :rolleyes: Im surprised Ali did better than Justin in the exams! I don't think I even saw Ali revising once! :hmm: It was a shame Mandy couldn't be at Becca's wedding! Steph & Nancy's little arguments are funny :D And how long did Frankie & Jack snog for in the church!? :sick: Anyway, an overall good eppy! :thumbsup:

that epi was good apart from the scenes with lisa in. i mean, shes acting like a spoilt little brat that cant get her own way over everything, trashing up her room was so pathetic!
well we always knew all along that ali was brighter than justin, its been referred to loads, and when someone dies just before results come out theyve always done really well!
the wedding was good. i liked it that justin went to the church and opened the door as the vicar was saying about any reason why jake and becca shouldnt marry and he just stood there for a few secs then closed the door and opened his results. the reception was good as well. nancy and stephs arguing and then looking up craigs kilt lol! its a shame that mandy couldnt have been there but im surprised that tony, sally and louise werent there either. it was nice to see debbie back and the things ben said in his speech about dan were nice

luna_lovegood
30-08-2005, 17:09
Aww, Hollyoaks is brilliant at the moment, its my favourite soap at the moment along with Home and Away.

I hope Chris Fountain stays in hollyoaks for a few more years, he's one of the best actors on the show.

myvoice
30-08-2005, 18:11
I agree Chris Fountain is doing great!!! I hope they don't keep Justion locked up for too long. Nothing good ever happens to him!!!

luna_lovegood
30-08-2005, 19:53
What did you all think of tonights episode?

I liked the scenes with the parrot and Zara best. :D

An appearance from Justin would have made me happy, I need my daily Chris fountain fix!

The scenes with Ben were good too, I wouldn't be bothered about making up with Lisa, I mean can you say......bunnyboiler :hmm: She's turning as crazy as Louise.

I didn't mind Nicole as much as I usually do. It really bugged me when she was all '"Im 16 and I can do what I want!" Shut your whining piehole!

Her and connor make quite a sweet couple though, I think they have a nice chemistry.

The most annoying character was Nicole's mum. I know she's only looking out for her daughter but jeez! When she threatened to ground her if she carried on seeing Connor I think I gave the screen the same "as if" look that Nicole did :p

di marco
30-08-2005, 20:06
Aww, Hollyoaks is brilliant at the moment, its my favourite soap at the moment along with Home and Away.

I hope Chris Fountain stays in hollyoaks for a few more years, he's one of the best actors on the show.

yeh hollyoaks is really good atm and i agree chris fountain is a great actor

di marco
30-08-2005, 20:09
What did you all think of tonights episode?

I liked the scenes with the parrot and Zara best. :D

An appearance from Justin would have made me happy, I need my daily Chris fountain fix!

The scenes with Ben were good too, I wouldn't be bothered about making up with Lisa, I mean can you say......bunnyboiler :hmm: She's turning as crazy as Louise.

I didn't mind Nicole as much as I usually do. It really bugged me when she was all '"Im 16 and I can do what I want!" Shut your whining piehole!

Her and connor make quite a sweet couple though, I think they have a nice chemistry.

The most annoying character was Nicole's mum. I know she's only looking out for her daughter but jeez! When she threatened to ground her if she carried on seeing Connor I think I gave the screen the same "as if" look that Nicole did :p

tonights epi was ok, nothing much happened, but it was a good epi. the bits with zara and the parrot were funny. what was ben doing going to apologise to lisa, he should have taken callums advice and left it for a bit! the only downside to the epi was the scenes with nicole and her mum, those scenes always seem to be the same and are boring to watch. but apart from that it was good

myvoice
30-08-2005, 21:49
I wanna see how Justin is coping in jail. I don't care about whiney Nicole!!!

di marco
31-08-2005, 06:57
I wanna see how Justin is coping in jail. I don't care about whiney Nicole!!!

exactly. nicole is such an annoying character and the storyline isnt even good involving her and connor. whereas the whole justin in jail thing is a lot more interesting

luna_lovegood
31-08-2005, 15:26
Does anyone know if Justin is going to be in it this week?

di marco
31-08-2005, 19:50
Does anyone know if Justin is going to be in it this week?

i dont know, hes in it next week though

myvoice
31-08-2005, 20:01
He won't be in it till monday. Unless you watch E4 coz then you can see him Friday.

di marco
06-09-2005, 08:19
i really liked yesterdays epi. i liked the way justin came into the church and he finally admitted it was ali. i hated alis mum though for shouting at justin like that, i know shes upset but still! and i thought the bit with becca and justin was really sweet as well. awwwww and alis little brother was like a mini version of him! imo though, the thing that spoiled a really good epi was the stupid part where steph fell over the robber, it was pointless and not funny!

myvoice
06-09-2005, 10:24
Yeah the Steph storyline was just not funny. What was funny was the way Ali's brotherand sister were not in the slightest bit upset and the way the guards that were looking after Justin didn't react to anything that happened!!!

Gabby
06-09-2005, 18:22
I really didn't want Ali to die! I was soooo close to crying! Depressing.. :(

di marco
06-09-2005, 20:34
Yeah the Steph storyline was just not funny. What was funny was the way Ali's brotherand sister were not in the slightest bit upset and the way the guards that were looking after Justin didn't react to anything that happened!!!

i know, alis brother and sister and the police guards just stood there with blank expressions on their faces and occassionally walked around a bit!

myvoice
07-09-2005, 14:49
LOL!!!! They didn't even respond when Justin said it was Ali who stabbed Macki!!!

Abbie
07-09-2005, 17:03
i know but i feel sorry for justin cos he is telling the truth

Jenbobber
08-09-2005, 23:58
well that was horrible tonight!!!

Andy is just ttl scum, that was so horrible when he was taking her picture when she was ttly out of it. wil he show these to sam and russ like he did the others the other nite.

emma_strange
09-09-2005, 07:59
I know! but lmao at Lee and the he-she! I'm also happy Zara got with Sam, wonder if it'll last....But poor Danni

Debs
09-09-2005, 14:26
well that was horrible tonight!!!

Andy is just ttl scum, that was so horrible when he was taking her picture when she was ttly out of it. wil he show these to sam and russ like he did the others the other nite.

Last mights episdoe was horrible i realy hope that horrid littl e man gets found out.

Katy
09-09-2005, 15:00
what happened i missed it.

Abbie
09-09-2005, 17:25
i just couldnt believe the bit with danni i was just shocked they way it was donr do you know what i mean

angelblue
09-09-2005, 17:32
I thought last night espisode was really sad i felt so sorry for danni but also a real eye opener for girls and just how careful we have to be with their drink and who they trust

I cant believe sam and zara kissing nooooooooooooooooooo i really dont like her character i really like sam i hope they dont get together :)

Abbie
09-09-2005, 17:38
I thought last night espisode was really sad i felt so sorry for danni but also a real eye opener for girls and just how careful we have to be with their drink and who they trust

I cant believe sam and zara kissing nooooooooooooooooooo i really dont like her character i really like sam i hope they dont get together :)i know what you mean when i start going clubbin im going me really careful
i like the thing between zara and sam

angelblue
09-09-2005, 21:58
I felt sorry for danni and then andy had the cheek to blame on her he is very manipulative arrrrrrrgh and sam just fall for his lies

I hope she realises soon what he has done :)

Debs
09-09-2005, 22:19
I felt sorry for danni and then andy had the cheek to blame on her he is very manipulative arrrrrrrgh and sam just fall for his lies

I hope she realises soon what he has done :)

i think she should tell russ explain how she feeling he may put 2 and 2 together and remember the pics he saw in andys phone

angelblue
09-09-2005, 22:34
Yes maybe that will be good the sooner he is caught the better :angry:

Debs
10-09-2005, 09:33
Yes maybe that will be good the sooner he is caught the better :angry:

definaltly before osme other poor girl is drugged by him!:angry:

willow
10-09-2005, 09:38
he is a horrible person, how nasty and evil to do that. he really needs to get caught

emma_strange
10-09-2005, 12:02
I hope Russ finds out and sorts that Andy out

luna_lovegood
10-09-2005, 12:38
I hope Russ finds out and sorts that Andy out

Yeah me too. I thought it was really scary, i'm going to be so paranoid now whenever I drink at partys. The camera work was cool when it was showing how disoreintated she was.

That Andy is pure evil! When Danni said to Zara 'Andy's a really great guy' because he wasn't going to tell Russ I as squirming in my seat, it just gave me the creeps how she has no idea what happened to her.

emma_strange
10-09-2005, 21:56
I didnt like sam in that episode rither, giving Zara the brush off and acting like a w****r

Pixie
12-09-2005, 11:18
I didnt like sam in that episode rither, giving Zara the brush off and acting like a w****r

I agree, I hope they dont get together as I like Zara and Sam is so boring and was really cruel to her. Poor Danni!!!!! I hope she finds out the truth soon.

Jenbobber
12-09-2005, 11:30
i hate zara, shes so whiney!!!

I quite like sam, hes a bit moody but i like him

xXxJessxXx
12-09-2005, 15:45

i dont really like neither of them

angelblue
12-09-2005, 15:48

I agree jenbobber i dont like zara either but i really like sam i like it when he is moody :wub:

xXxJessxXx
12-09-2005, 15:52
I quite like Joe :wub: good to see him the other night with barely nothing on but that paper bag! lol :wub:

emma_strange
12-09-2005, 17:48
It was good how they used Tony's real life brother, they look so alike!

xXxJessxXx
12-09-2005, 18:43
I know i thought when i saw a bit of it on E4 that they looked alike then i heard somewhere that it was his real brother thats why they look alike.

me and my sister were arguing the other day over which one was in 2point4 children years and years ago. My sister thought it was tony and i though it was the other one, she said tony looked more like the boy in that programme more than the other one did, but i guess its beacuse they are brothers and are so alike. thats how much they confused me and my sister! lol

Chris_2k11
13-09-2005, 19:00
Doesn't anyone find it a bit strange the way that the Hunters all seem quite calm about a snake just wandering about their house? :confused: lol! They don't even seem that bothered!

Abbie
13-09-2005, 19:28
i know what you mean lol
maybe its cos they no its not poisonous

xXxJessxXx
13-09-2005, 20:35
i know what you mean lol
maybe its cos they no its not poisonous

still id be freaked out. even if its just a spider :eek: let alone a snake! :eek:

Abbie
14-09-2005, 16:13
still id be freaked out. even if its just a spider :eek: let alone a snake! :eek:same here

di marco
14-09-2005, 21:00
im getting fed up of seeing the students constantly, theyre boring and sooooooooooo not funny!

Chris_2k11
14-09-2005, 21:13
im getting fed up of seeing the students constantly, theyre boring and sooooooooooo not funny!I know!

Chris_2k11
20-09-2005, 20:09
Bit boring tonight...

di marco
20-09-2005, 20:41
i loved tom tonight, good to see him again, hes soooooooooo cute! :) and the remark from jack to darren and max in the pub when they were talking about the urn: "who would bury a body in the beer cellar?" (or something like that lol!)

Chris_2k11
20-09-2005, 23:55
i loved tom tonight, good to see him again, hes soooooooooo cute! :) and the remark from jack to darren and max in the pub when they were talking about the urn: "who would bury a body in the beer cellar?" (or something like that lol!)Chrissie Watts! :D

Chris_2k11
21-09-2005, 18:43
Ooooh it's all kicking off in the prison! :eek:

luna_lovegood
21-09-2005, 22:59
Justin looked so young when he was lying in his cell! It's awful......free Justin!

Katy
22-09-2005, 17:47
that prison officer was so mean to Justin. Does Becca go to see him tonight. I cant wait.

di marco
22-09-2005, 20:58
oh my, what was with the hunters dancing?!

myvoice
22-09-2005, 21:33
Awww!!! Anyone see the E4 episode??? Poor Justin!!! How creepy is his cellmate especially when he said summat along the line of, "You can borrow my money I'm sure I can think of a way for you to make it up to me!!!"

Chris_2k11
22-09-2005, 21:40
oh my, what was with the hunters dancing?!lmao, and the hats!? :eek:

myvoice
22-09-2005, 21:54
I loved the bit when Les was like, " Do you remember when I walked in on you two starkers!!!" LMAO!!!!

di marco
23-09-2005, 08:11
lmao, and the hats!? :eek:

yeh lol! :D

luna_lovegood
23-09-2005, 17:29
Haha! The hunters are so funny!

Looking forward to tonights episode.

Amz84
23-09-2005, 18:42
how nasty is that screw to j!! :(

di marco
23-09-2005, 21:17
theyre so horrible to justin! i bet that officier wouldnt stand a chance if he was actually in there! but the whole squatting idea was funny and nancy and jake singing "we shall not be moved" and banging their fists on the table lol!

Chris_2k11
23-09-2005, 21:20
di marco I missed the first half you know!! :eek: :crying: lol!

myvoice
23-09-2005, 22:08
theyre so horrible to justin! i bet that officier wouldnt stand a chance if he was actually in there! but the whole squatting idea was funny and nancy and jake singing "we shall not be moved" and banging their fists on the table lol!

They had Liz singing that chained to the railings a few weeks back. rather a rubish copy if you ask me. :wall:

di marco
24-09-2005, 07:42
di marco I missed the first half you know!! :eek: :crying: lol!

what did you do that for lol?!

Chris_2k11
25-09-2005, 15:49
what did you do that for lol?!Well I was on the pc and it was like 6:15 or something like that, and I had the tv switched off, then next minute I looked at my watch and it was quarter to 7!! :eek:

Katy
25-09-2005, 19:26
lol birks. I do that all the time.

di marco
26-09-2005, 08:07
Well I was on the pc and it was like 6:15 or something like that, and I had the tv switched off, then next minute I looked at my watch and it was quarter to 7!! :eek:

oh dear, tut tut lol! :D

Chris_2k11
27-09-2005, 18:58
What a stupid ending tonight!

di marco
27-09-2005, 21:00
What a stupid ending tonight!

yeh i know, me and my sis were like "what the hells going on" lol!

luna_lovegood
27-09-2005, 22:35
I spat my tea out because I was laughing so much at that random sound effect on Tony's voice! :D
He is a a complete prat, but so loveable!

And poor Justin! I hope he doesn't get caught, though it doesn't look good for him, he can't stay on the run forever.

di marco
28-09-2005, 08:07
I spat my tea out because I was laughing so much at that random sound effect on Tony's voice! :D
He is a a complete prat, but so loveable!

And poor Justin! I hope he doesn't get caught, though it doesn't look good for him, he can't stay on the run forever.

yes i agree, tonys a prat, but i dont love him lol! i dont want justin to get caught either, but its going to happen and then its going to be worse for him :(

Debs
28-09-2005, 16:12
yes i agree, tonys a prat, but i dont love him lol! i dont want justin to get caught either, but its going to happen and then its going to be worse for him :(

Tony just gets worse and worse!!! whats teh betting on a comedy birth for tony and mandy!

luna_lovegood
28-09-2005, 17:29
Tony just gets worse and worse!!! whats teh betting on a comedy birth for tony and mandy!

Your probably right lol! I can see it happening on Christmas eve, as all soaps seem to do that nowadays.

di marco
28-09-2005, 20:50
what was tony doing today lol?! and i wish darren and the students would just go away!

Chris_2k11
28-09-2005, 20:59
what was tony doing today lol?! and i wish darren and the students would just go away!Tony was being a prat, as per usual :)

di marco
28-09-2005, 21:02
Tony was being a prat, as per usual :)

hes really annoying me now!

luna_lovegood
28-09-2005, 22:57
I assume the guy who is playing Tony's brother is his real life brother to? Either that or he's a clone of Tony!

That guy who plays the posh toff student, can't think of his name, annoys me so much. He can't act and he's not even that good looking and Darren reffered to him as the eye candy??? *Ahem* Cameron is so much more attractive :D

di marco
29-09-2005, 07:59
I assume the guy who is playing Tony's brother is his real life brother to? Either that or he's a clone of Tony!

That guy who plays the posh toff student, can't think of his name, annoys me so much. He can't act and he's not even that good looking and Darren reffered to him as the eye candy??? *Ahem* Cameron is so much more attractive :D

yeh they are brothers in real life too. and jez is the most annoying of the students, i agree, he cant act and he isnt good looking. cameron is better looking but even he is going down hill!

luna_lovegood
29-09-2005, 19:32
yeh they are brothers in real life too. and jez is the most annoying of the students, i agree, he cant act and he isnt good looking. cameron is better looking but even he is going down hill!

Has Cameron got an obsessive compulsive disorder with cleaning? He seems to do it an awful lot. I just can't remember it ever being mentioned.

Chris_2k11
29-09-2005, 19:56
More bad acting from Becca tonight! And why's there no sign of Justin!?

di marco
29-09-2005, 20:02
yeh i know, where was justin? and sophies annoying me too, she needs to go lol!

Chris_2k11
29-09-2005, 20:04
yeh i know, where was justin? and sophies annoying me too, she needs to go lol!Mel's sooo much better than Sophie!

Katy
29-09-2005, 20:07
i know its funny how one twin can dominate over the other. is so irritating but so funny at the same time.

di marco
29-09-2005, 20:39
Mel's sooo much better than Sophie!

i know, i dont think mels the best of characters but shes a lot better than sophie, i can cope with mel, sophies so boring!

Chris_2k11
29-09-2005, 20:46
Sophie just seems to mumble on about nothing! lol!

di marco
29-09-2005, 20:52
Sophie just seems to mumble on about nothing! lol!

sophies the boring twin, she doesnt do anything and when she does its always sensible and not interesting!

Chris_2k11
30-09-2005, 20:59
Really good episode tonight! :) I enjoyed it! :) Can anyone see an affair brewing between Mandy & Dom...? :hmm:

di marco
30-09-2005, 21:13
Really good episode tonight! :) I enjoyed it! :) Can anyone see an affair brewing between Mandy & Dom...? :hmm:

i loved the bits with justin in! and yeh i thought there might be an affair going to happen, the things mandy said to tony and then when she kissed dom! im really not liking the ashworths though!

Chris_2k11
30-09-2005, 21:23
i loved the bits with justin in! and yeh i thought there might be an affair going to happen, the things mandy said to tony and then when she kissed dom! im really not liking the ashworths though!Howcome you don't like the ashworths di marco? :eek: lol!

di marco
30-09-2005, 21:26
Howcome you don't like the ashworths di marco? :eek: lol!

dont know, they were just annoying me! the older one might be ok (rhys?) but the younger 2 hannah and josh (?) i didnt like!

Chris_2k11
30-09-2005, 21:29
dont know, they were just annoying me! the older one might be ok (rhys?) but the younger 2 hannah and josh (?) i didnt like!The mum seems quite young doesn't she? lol

di marco
30-09-2005, 21:30
The mum seems quite young doesn't she? lol

yeh she looks about the same age as the older boy!

Chris_2k11
30-09-2005, 21:31
yeh she looks about the same age as the older boy!lol! I'd actually rather the Hunters stayed though instead of introducing a new family. I've always liked the Hunters :)

di marco
01-10-2005, 05:50
yeh i liked the hunters! and dont forget bombhead lol! :)

Katy
01-10-2005, 17:21
i dont think im going to like the new family. The hunters were so much better. did you see the look on sallys face when Les showed her they would be staying in the pitstop.

It was a really good episode yesterday and i thought dom and mandy were really sweet. Glad Tony has made up with his brother.

luna_lovegood
01-10-2005, 23:42
i dont think im going to like the new family. The hunters were so much better. did you see the look on sallys face when Les showed her they would be staying in the pitstop.

It was a really good episode yesterday and i thought dom and mandy were really sweet. Glad Tony has made up with his brother.

I'm going to miss the Hunters. :(
Not sure if I like this new family yet, they seem very.....erm chirpy lol! I don't know, they all seemed so happy to the point that it started to creep me out, maybe they are just close lol. I'm sure overtime they will become as messed up as all the other families in Hollyoaks lol!

I thought the youngest son looked really camp, I kept laughing everytime he appeared on screen. The daughter seemed sweet and the oldest son is easy on the eyes hehe.

di marco
03-10-2005, 07:59
cant wait for tonights epi to see what happens to mel and sophie after that man caught up with them

Chris_2k11
03-10-2005, 19:17
What a rubbish bunch of actors that new family is!

di marco
03-10-2005, 20:45
What a rubbish bunch of actors that new family is!

i told ya they were awful didnt i lol!

Chris_2k11
04-10-2005, 20:44
I thought the twins were bang out of order to Becca tonight.

di marco
04-10-2005, 21:04
I thought the twins were bang out of order to Becca tonight.

me too, i agree!

di marco
04-10-2005, 21:06
hmmmmm im not sure if im going to like these new students or not yet, we will have to see.......................

luna_lovegood
04-10-2005, 23:45
hmmmmm im not sure if im going to like these new students or not yet, we will have to see.......................

I know they haven't really made an impression on me yet.

Angeltigger
05-10-2005, 11:46
I don't like that New student who is always on her phone.. Also where the tread that has the updates or does My Voice not doing them any more..

Chris_2k11
05-10-2005, 20:44
Hollyoaks was a bit rubbish tonight! :thumbsdow The only decent scenes were the ones with Becca, Mel, & Sulky Sophie :rolleyes: And that new family are totally pathetic! :eek: :rolleyes: Axe them please producers!! :eek:

Angeltigger
06-10-2005, 09:49
Yeah what i don't get is i thought Nancy was ment to be going to College... But she had the school unfirom (SP)...

di marco
06-10-2005, 15:35
Yeah what i don't get is i thought Nancy was ment to be going to College... But she had the school unfirom (SP)...

no she dropped out of the sixth form at her old school cos she didnt like it and she asked becca to get her a place at hollyoaks comp

Chris_2k11
06-10-2005, 20:20
An OK episode tonight. Im not liking all these new characters though.

Angeltigger
06-10-2005, 20:35
no she dropped out of the sixth form at her old school cos she didnt like it and she asked becca to get her a place at hollyoaks comp

Yeah but Hollyoaks comp is the college and not the school

Chris_2k11
06-10-2005, 20:37
Yeah but Hollyoaks comp is the college and not the schoolHollyoaks Comp is the school.

Angeltigger
06-10-2005, 20:52
is it not the college- if not than what is the college called

Chris_2k11
06-10-2005, 20:54
is it not the college- if not than what is the college calledHollyoaks Community College (HCC).

Angeltigger
06-10-2005, 20:56
Oh ok thanks for clearing that up

Chris_2k11
06-10-2005, 20:58
Oh ok thanks for clearing that uplol, no probs :) Hollyoaks Comp stands for Hollyoaks Comprehensive School by the way :)

Angeltigger
06-10-2005, 21:01
oh ok, thanks for that.. it was becasue i read the spolier and it had ryns at college so i thought she was going too.. and it was because i thought the college had two names Hollyoaks comp and Hollyoaks Community College

Debs
06-10-2005, 21:28
i really really dont like andy. I hope he isnt going to be in it for long

Angeltigger
06-10-2005, 21:29
Me too- how can Sam not see that he on Drugs, i am glad that sam got the place

Angeltigger
06-10-2005, 21:29
Me too- how can Sam not see that he on Drugs, i am glad that sam got the place, but is he not in year 2 with Zara

Jenbobber
07-10-2005, 11:50
i think hollyoaks comp is the school, they usually refer to the college as HCC dont they, which i think is hollyoaks comprehensive college, but i think when they say hollyoaks comp they mean the school and HCC the college.

Angeltigger
07-10-2005, 11:53
i think hollyoaks comp is the school, they usually refer to the college as HCC dont they, which i think is hollyoaks comprehensive college, but i think when they say hollyoaks comp they mean the school and HCC the college.

ok thanks

Angeltigger
07-10-2005, 11:53
To my other question is Sam (Liam) not in the same year as Zara

Katy
07-10-2005, 14:55
yeh sam is in the same year as zara i think. They are on the same course arent they.
Andy really does need shooting hes so horrible.

Also HCC stands for hollyoaks community college.

Angeltigger
07-10-2005, 15:15
yeh sam is in the same year as zara i think. They are on the same course arent they.
Andy really does need shooting hes so horrible.

Also HCC stands for hollyoaks community college.

He is as they started at the same time, so how come he has a job in year 2 when Zara said that they don't get jobs until Year 3 and Sam dad said he was in year 3

Katy
07-10-2005, 16:04
oh i dont know. Oh well.

Also what the football bit about in last nights episode.

Angeltigger
07-10-2005, 16:06
Was it on E4 or Channel 4

Amz84
07-10-2005, 18:32
Andy = Evil!!!

sooner he gets found out the better!! think it's going to drag on too much if it all doesn't come out till xmas time.

Katy
07-10-2005, 20:48
i know he is so horrible.
I thought tonights episode was really good. How funny was Nancy when she was trying to get rhys. Steph is so sweet when shes talking about cameron. Its about time she had a nice guy. I hope they get together.
I am glad there making an effort with the new girls. I really like the curly haired one.

Amz84
10-10-2005, 18:46
i didnt know lisa was going to turn up in tonights episode. steph is so doing my head in over cameron.

Chris_2k11
10-10-2005, 18:58
haha you're in it for it Becca!! :p

Katy
11-10-2005, 18:09
aww i felt really sorry for becca. She only did what she thought was right.
What is with all the new characters? i can't get my head around them all.

Angeltigger
12-10-2005, 09:17
i know it going to be funny when the new girl not Hannah find out that Nancy also fancy Hannah Brother... and when Hannah found out that the new girl was talking about Gilly when she was talking about her brother mate... Oh there will be argrements