PDA

View Full Version : Little Mo and Alfie

littlemo
20-03-2005, 22:23
From what i've read in the soap magazines it seems there's a lot more to come with little Mo and Alfie. I read an interview with Perry Fenwick (Billy) recently and apparently the episode where Kat comes back involves Billy, Little Mo, Alfie and Kat. There is drama and emotion. Perry said it was amazing reading the script. I can't wait!

Ella.
21-03-2005, 09:07
Tina Baker also said on todays GMTV that they share a kiss again apparantly, I think thats what she said anyway!

Chantelle
21-03-2005, 10:20
Tina Baker also said on todays GMTV that they share a kiss again apparantly, I think thats what she said anyway!

Nooooooo this cant happen :angry:

*vcl*
21-03-2005, 10:22
I just wish they would drop this story line!

everyone knows that Kat and Alfie belong together ! I would love more than anything for them to get back together. It would just be nice for once for there to be one happy problem free marriage in the square. Not everyone has affairs sleeps with their mother in laws Etc.

sharon+dennis4eva
21-03-2005, 10:36
I head this too. I wish that they would just let Kat and Alfie get back together and be happy.

littlemo
21-03-2005, 19:28
Am I the only one enjoying the storyline with Little Mo and Alfie, I think there's going to be some great drama when Kat comes back. They are all great actors, and I think it's a really good storyline.

Also once Billy realises how much he hates Little Mo being with anybody else, and how much he loves her, it will probably push them back together.

I doubt the storyline will last after Kat comes back, it's just a means to bring the couples back together once and for all.

Brummiegirl4805
21-03-2005, 19:35
Am I the only one enjoying the storyline with Little Mo and Alfie, I think there's going to be some great drama when Kat comes back. They are all great actors, and I think it's a really good storyline.

Also once Billy realises how much he hates Little Mo being with anybody else, and how much he loves her, it will probably push them back together.

I doubt the storyline will last after Kat comes back, it's just a means to bring the couples back together once and for all.

I like Alfie and Little Mo together. I find Little Mo and Billy boring. Kat and Alfie are alright, I don't think they're brill. They are a good couple. I would like to see Alfie and Little Mo kiss. After all as they say opposites attract.

*kalfie*moon*
21-03-2005, 19:42
nooo kat and alfie are the best!!...cant wait till kat comes back :D

Angeldelight
22-03-2005, 19:20
with Shane Richie taking a year out in 2006 a kalfie reunion is looking more and more unlikely

Inside soap -19-25th march
Things in albert square have changed dramatically since Kat's last apperance in November. She's going to be facing some demons when she gets back...

Kat's return to the square is set to be explosive....

Perry Fenwick said "he was very excited to read the episode in which Kat returns... when Jessie comes back to Walford, you've got Alfie, Little mo and Billy all kicking off! Need i say more?... the sparks are going to fly... they're some of the best scenes, with four characters all making earth-shattering discoveries about one another"

Brummiegirl4805
22-03-2005, 19:24
with Shane Richie taking a year out in 2006 a kalfie reunion is looking more and more unlikely

Inside soap -19-25th march
Things in albert square have changed dramatically since Kat's last apperance in November. She's going to be facing some demons when she gets back...

Kat's return to the square is set to be explosive....

Perry Fenwick said "he was very excited to read the episode in which Kat returns... when Jessie comes back to Walford, you've got Alfie, Little mo and Billy all kicking off! Need i say more?... the sparks are going to fly... they're some of the best scenes, with four characters all making earth-shattering discoveries about one another"
This sounds brill, that's what Eastenders is good at. That will give me something to look forward to, can't wait. There's a lovely article in the Tv Quick about Alfie and Little Mo going for a meal together. I admit they aren't as good as Kat and Alfie, but it is really sweet.

Debs
22-03-2005, 22:25
i want alfie and little mo to get together. although at some point i want alfie and kat to be together as well!

next week they go for a meal together but the rest of the slater family join them. they rearrange the meal and it is clear that both are keen to start a relationship. little mo then leaves to spend some time with lynn so the romance is out on hold. alfie arranges to meet up with little mo before she leavesbut cant get cover for the stall so they can only wave goobye from a distance, but the look between threm says they both want more!!!!

source: inside soap

Brummiegirl4805
22-03-2005, 22:29
i want alfie and little mo to get together. although at some point i want alfie and kat to be together as well!

next week they go for a meal together but the rest of the slater family join them. they rearrange the meal and it is clear that both are keen to start a relationship. little mo then leaves to spend some time with lynn so the romance is out on hold. alfie arranges to meet up with little mo before she leavesbut cant get cover for the stall so they can only wave goobye from a distance, but the look between threm says they both want more!!!!

source: inside soap
That's very similar to what it says in the Tv Quick. It should be a nice scene to watch. They're sweet, poor Alfie is gonna end up lovesick again.

Debs
22-03-2005, 22:39
they are very sweet. it will be a completely different relationship to what he had with kat. her and little mo are two completely different personalities. it will be good to see kats reaction!!!!

littlemo
22-03-2005, 23:03
Yes it would be great to see Kat's reaction. I think she will be shocked and angry, but at the same time I don't think she'd want to have a go at Little Mo after all she's been through. They didn't leave it on the best terms, Kat felt bad about telling Mo to have an abortion, and Kat feels Little Mo is embarrassed by her, after the way things were left in court.

I don't think Kat has a right to pass judgement, I know Alfie and Kat are still technically married but they have split up. Kat slept with somebody else before Alfie finally let her go. I feel Alfie and Little Mo both deserve happiness.

Chantelle
22-03-2005, 23:08
Yeah they deserve happiness......just not with eachother. :rolleyes: Alfie and kat in my opinion were always meant to be, thay have chemistry, passion and lots and lots of love and lets face it little mo and billy were adorable :love:

littlemo
22-03-2005, 23:28
Yeah they deserve happiness......just not with eachother. :rolleyes: Alfie and kat in my opinion were always meant to be, thay have chemistry, passion and lots and lots of love and lets face it little mo and billy were adorable :love:

Yes I do love Little Mo and Billy they have always been amazing together. I'm not too sure about Alfie and Kat though. They were great when they got together, but I feel lately things have been falling apart for them. Maybe Kat being away for so long has cast doubts in my mind, and we see Little Mo and Alfie together who seem very caring towards each other. I do still think Little Mo belongs with Billy, but I can't help but feel I want something to happen with her and Alfie.

Debs
23-03-2005, 07:53
i think that little mo needs to move on from billy! i really dontwant them to get back together little mo needs a new love

andromeda
23-03-2005, 17:58
I don't think Kat has a right to pass judgement, I know Alfie and Kat are still technically married but they have split up. Kat slept with somebody else before Alfie finally let her go. I feel Alfie and Little Mo both deserve happiness.

If Alfie hadn't still been wearing his wedding ring all this time then possibly, but he has, and we've seen the regrets he's had for his part in all that happened. Yes Kat slept with someone else, but the way Alfie was treating her... I'm suprised it took her so long. Alfie just thinks Kat isn't coming back and is trying to move on, but he knows that Kat loves him and that alone makes being with Kat's sister a very, very bad idea.

Apart from all that... I see absolutely no chemistry between Alfie & Mo at all. Their relationship could be 'sweet' but they'd be missing that x-factor that Kat & Alfie have.

Chantelle
24-03-2005, 11:25
Apart from all that... I see absolutely no chemistry between Alfie & Mo at all. Their relationship could be 'sweet' but they'd be missing that x-factor that Kat & Alfie have.

Totally agree, couldnt have said it better myself

Angeldelight
24-03-2005, 19:16
WE WANT KAT and ALFIE TOGETHER

KALFIE FOREVER