PDA

View Full Version : zak to firebomb cains home

chance
20-03-2005, 20:17
zak is to set cains caravan on fire after finding out that cain has beat debbie up after seeing her talking to her ex andy.pics in the notw.

Debbie Meadows
21-03-2005, 11:51
Cain’s efforts to make a new start with Debbie backfire when he overreacts to Andy’s concern for her at a chance meeting in town. At the end of her tether with Cain, Debbie makes it clear that she wants nothing more to do with her father and in an uncontrollable rage Cain viciously attacks his daughter.

Appalled by Cain’s behaviour, Zak sets fire to his caravan and tells him to leave or he’ll do the same to his car. Despite his pleading, Debbie refuses to intervene and Cain is forced to leave.

Elsewhere, Jimmy goes to his mother’s grave and has a heart-to-heart with Tom who is also visiting. The father and son are brought closer together, paving the way for Jimmy to be welcomed back into the King family.

dddMac1
21-03-2005, 11:57
OMG cain Beats his daughter up thats out of order Hope Debbie gets him done for that not suffer in silence

twinkle_eyes83
21-03-2005, 12:01
can you imagine what he does then when he finds out about the baby

Katy
21-03-2005, 18:15
zak is to set cains caravan on fire after finding out that cain has beat debbie up after seeing her talking to her ex andy.pics in the notw.
might sound really thick but what is the "notw"

Georgie
21-03-2005, 18:28
good point i dont know what notw is either i cant imagine the dingles turning on one of their own though but if debbie gets hurt anything could happen

Petal
21-03-2005, 18:39
Zak has already warned Cain not to hurt Debbie again when Charity left and Zak has never really thought of Cain as a proper son like Sam or Butch.

Tamzi
21-03-2005, 18:40
News of the world. And I can not believe that. I still think cain is a very cool character. Emmerdale would not be the same if he was axed.

Trinity
21-03-2005, 18:58
Cain - cool ?? The guy is a thug. Having said that the acting when Charity left was first class.

SoapWatcher
21-03-2005, 23:49
Cain needs to have a wash . Maybe a haircut as well.

Georgie
22-03-2005, 19:10
yaeh i wouldnt like to smell him in the street but it does kinda fit in with his character