PDA

View Full Version : Richie O'Driscoll (James Midgley)

tammyy2j
02-02-2016, 13:12
Is he staying around, could he maybe buy Carla's share of the factory when she leaves

Dazzle
03-02-2016, 06:15
Is he staying around, could he maybe buy Carla's share of the factory when she leaves

I wouldn't have thought Corrie would have a character who keeps a slave as a regular. The Marta thread mentions child slavery which is even more evil (and not in an entertaining way)! :angry:

Hopefully he'll get his comeuppance and be written out permanently. Anyway, what kind of businessman awards contracts on the basis of ping pong games and makes his dinner guests literally sing for their supper? :searchme: :wall:

tammyy2j
03-02-2016, 11:07
I wouldn't have thought Corrie would have a character who keeps a slave as a regular. The Marta thread mentions child slavery which is even more evil (and not in an entertaining way)! :angry:

Hopefully he'll get his comeuppance and be written out permanently. Anyway, what kind of businessman awards contracts on the basis of ping pong games and makes his dinner guests literally sing for their supper? :searchme: :wall:

Yes I forgot about the slavery, but we have had Phelan get away and come back with no comeuppance

I think once Carla leaves, the factory needs someone who is capable of keeping it a float and now sure Johnny and his family are up to it

Dazzle
03-02-2016, 11:44
Yes I forgot about the slavery, but we have had Phelan get away and come back with no comeuppance

I think once Carla leaves, the factory needs someone who is capable of keeping it a float and now sure Johnny and his family are up to it

I expect Phelan is back as a guest character not regular. Hopefully he'll get his comeuppance this time!

I agree about the new Connors. I wonder what's in their future? I can't see Aidan going anywhere for the moment after Shayne Ward won best newcomer at the NTAs. Hopefully Johnny will leave with Carla? Aidan seems more competent at running the factory than his dad anyway.

tammyy2j
03-02-2016, 12:28
I expect Phelan is back as a guest character not regular. Hopefully he'll get his comeuppance this time!

I agree about the new Connors. I wonder what's in their future? I can't see Aidan going anywhere for the moment after Shayne Ward won best newcomer at the NTAs. Hopefully Johnny will leave with Carla? Aidan seems more competent at running the factory than his dad anyway.

I do like Aidan on his own