PDA

View Full Version : Ruby and Tina

Footie_Chick
20-03-2005, 17:53
What does everyone think of them so far?
I know we haven't seen to much yet but do you think they will be good charcters?
How do you think there storylines will devlop (sp)?

littlemo
20-03-2005, 22:07
I'm not sure. Tina seems quite nice, although it seems that she can handle herself. I don't know how she will feel about taking on somebody else's daughter. Ruby seems quite neglected, I don't know what the situation is with her mother but I think you would have to be pretty desperate to want the kind of lifestyle Johnny is capable of giving her. I'm not talking about money, just his general attitude, career and women.

I know it's a power thing but it always seems that really old men seem to bag really gorgeous successful women in EE. Den with Chrissie and now Johnny with Tina. They probably wouldn't look at them twice if they were poor.

Layne
21-03-2005, 11:48
I'm not sure. Tina seems quite nice, although it seems that she can handle herself. I don't know how she will feel about taking on somebody else's daughter. Ruby seems quite neglected, I don't know what the situation is with her mother but I think you would have to be pretty desperate to want the kind of lifestyle Johnny is capable of giving her. I'm not talking about money, just his general attitude, career and women.

I know it's a power thing but it always seems that really old men seem to bag really gorgeous successful women in EE. Den with Chrissie and now Johnny with Tina. They probably wouldn't look at them twice if they were poor.

I agree, with the whole den and chrissie, Johnny and Tina Thing but I don't no why all the men in walford are falling head over heels over Tina, shes not that amazing!!!
I think its going to be interesting to see how ruby develops because at the moment she is quiet shy and timid,and does seem quite neglected

daisy38
22-03-2005, 09:51
Does Ruby know who Tina is?? Going by last night, when Tina shouted out of the car to Ruby saying 'are you ok' (or something) Ruby just stared at her like she knew her but didn't like her! But obviously Tina don't know who Ruby is!??

Layne
22-03-2005, 10:14
Neither of them know who each other is, and thats the way johnny whats it to stay!!!

Debs
22-03-2005, 10:23
at the moment im not really fussed by either of them but hopefully as they settle in to the sqaure and have some good storyliness i will warm to them!!!

soapaddict
22-03-2005, 10:41
whats with ruby's sister?

she turned white when she seen the picture on Johnny wall.

I think Ruby and Tina will both be excellent characters if they get some good storylines.

phils little sister
22-03-2005, 11:02
yeah was just thinkinh that myself did the other sister die or something :confused:

Debs
22-03-2005, 11:07
i read that johnny always favoured scarlett over ruby. but maybe she had something to do with the fire???

soapaddict
22-03-2005, 12:20
i thought Scarlett had died too and Johnny named the club after her as a memorial or something and when Ruby saw the club and that photo it brought back memories but not too sure.

cinamin
22-03-2005, 13:07
It looks like Johnny will have problems with Tina and Ruby,but that what makes a good storyline. Tina I'm not crazy about,but there is something sweet about Ruby. Hope her storyline lets us get to know her and the real Johnny Allen much better. What do you think?

chance
22-03-2005, 13:40
ruby seems like a good character,as long as they dont turn her into another lucy or stacey.tina is just another blonde dried prune character they been there and done it. :nono:

cinamin
22-03-2005, 13:49
I agree,no more Janine clones, I Don't see any reason why the women of the Square would worry about Tina, I don't see anything special about her!

Debs
22-03-2005, 13:58
when they were casting for tina there were rumours that denise van outen and samantha janus auditioned why then did they choose this women. i dont think she can act atall!!

cinamin
22-03-2005, 14:04
With all the cost cutting moves bbc is making maybe the reason was money?

Debs
22-03-2005, 14:07
maybe didnt think of that!!! surely they could have got someone who can act

dddMac1
22-03-2005, 14:20
ruby seem's like a nice girl nice to see young blood on Eastenders

Angeldelight
25-03-2005, 17:34
i like Ruby and feel sorry for what has happened and what her dad is doing to her.

i like Tina but what i don't understand is how you can be someone's mistress for 10 years, she's a kept woman sure but she's basically his prisoner, she can't go out unless she's with him. how could anyone live like that? you'd always be second best why settle?

jakki
25-03-2005, 20:12
it'll be good 2 see how Ruby turns out, now she's become mates with Stacey.

eastendersisdab
28-03-2005, 15:24
her sister and mother died that is why she gt sent to boarding school

Rach33
28-03-2005, 20:50
I'm really likin Ruby I feel sorry for her but she's really nice love her and Stacey as mates

callummc
29-03-2005, 02:47
Ruby seems quite interesting and the girl who plays seems like a good little actress but Tina's another story she's boring and her acting leaves a lot to be desired.

parkerman
29-03-2005, 10:54
i like Tina but what i don't understand is how you can be someone's mistress for 10 years, she's a kept woman sure but she's basically his prisoner, she can't go out unless she's with him. how could anyone live like that? you'd always be second best why settle?

Yes, I've been thinking this all along. How could Tina just put up with this situation? There'd better be a good explanation!

dddMac1
29-03-2005, 13:26
i quite like Ruby but i'm not to keen on Tina

west_ham_rule
29-03-2005, 22:26
how old is louisa lytton hu plays ruby???

Rach33
30-03-2005, 14:31
Sixteen

west_ham_rule
30-03-2005, 15:29
how do u no?

Rach33
30-03-2005, 15:29
It was in an interview in Inside Soap bout Ruby's relationship with her dad I think it was last weeks

west_ham_rule
30-03-2005, 15:31
o rite cheers

jakki
01-04-2005, 12:12
Yes, I've been thinking this all along. How could Tina just put up with this situation? There'd better be a good explanation!

she seems to want to get involved more with Johnny's family, as she's asked a few times if she can 'help out' with Ruby. Maybe she wants to settle down and have a more serious relationship with him, and take on the responsibility of his daughter as well.

Siobhan
01-04-2005, 12:15
I can't understand why Johnny has a problem with this.. How long ago did his wife die? surely he can introduce a new women to Ruby, it is not like Tina is a replacement mum

Rach33
01-04-2005, 12:47
She died a year ago apperently

Siobhan
01-04-2005, 13:47
She died a year ago apperently

does anyone know if he was seen Tina before the wife died?? maybe that is what he is afraid off:searchme:

jakki
01-04-2005, 14:41
maybe he just doesnt want her to get involved...maybe he wants to have a bit of control over her.

Layne
01-04-2005, 16:27
does anyone know if he was seen Tina before the wife died?? maybe that is what he is afraid off:searchme:
What???Johnny has been seeing Tina for the past 10 years, not being harsh, i think shes great but it seems like Tina is a bit of a golddigger, i mean she told johnny to order her stuff out of a catalogue, but if i were her i wouldn't of stuck around for ten years being a secret.

Katy
01-04-2005, 17:08
i think it will be interesting when they are introduced. I really like Tina as a character. Think she does ned to develop though.