PDA

View Full Version : Forever. New show on ABC channel USA

TaintedLove
14-09-2014, 05:24
What a fantastic show. I just watched the pilot episode and it`s just brilliant. I hope it gets shown in the UK as I bet it will be popular.
It stars the gorgeous Ioann Gruffudd and it`s about a medical examiner who is also a time traveller in New York City.
http://abc.go.com/shows/forever/news/updates/060514-five-reasons-to-watch-forever-on-abc
:thumbsup:

tammyy2j
14-09-2014, 22:38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JmVnyJ16d4&feature=player_embedded

It starts on Thursday the 2nd October on Sky One

TaintedLove
15-09-2014, 04:32
Oh I`m so glad Tammy. You will love it I promise.
:D

Dazzle
15-09-2014, 15:36
Fun fact: my brother was good friends with Ioan Gruffudd and Matthew Rhys (of The Americans) in school in Cardiff. He's not in touch with either of them any more, unfortunately :( . I remember Ioan vaguely but not Matthew (teenage girls don't deign to mix with their younger brother's friends lol).

I'm glad you like Ioan's new show TaintedLove. I'll have to look out for it.

lizann
15-09-2014, 22:50
Fun fact: my brother was good friends with Ioan Gruffudd and Matthew Rhys (of The Americans) in school in Cardiff. He's not in touch with either of them any more, unfortunately :( . I remember Ioan vaguely but not Matthew (teenage girls don't deign to mix with their younger brother's friends lol).

ioan is so sexy and love the welsh accident

lizann
15-09-2014, 22:50

ioan is so sexy and love the welsh accident

Dazzle
16-09-2014, 03:41
ioan is so sexy...

Pity I didn't notice when I went to school with him lol. This is what he looked like when I knew him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0B-p7j_HhM

He starred in Pobol y Cwm for several years during high school.

...and love the welsh accident

A happy accident? :D

Perdita
16-09-2014, 08:31
I love the Welsh accent too :D

TaintedLove
16-09-2014, 16:58
That`s great Dazzle about you know Ioan and Matthew...two great Welsh actors. My hubby loved Ioan in Hornblower and Fantastic Four.
I`m sure you`ll love Forever as much as I do

TaintedLove
16-09-2014, 16:58
That`s great Dazzle about you know Ioan and Matthew...two great Welsh actors. My hubby loved Ioan in Hornblower and Fantastic Four.
I`m sure you`ll love Forever as much as I do

tammyy2j
16-09-2014, 17:06
It is great to see them doing well in America both Ioan Gruffudd and Matthew Rhys

TaintedLove
23-09-2014, 17:52
I never watched Pobol Y Cwm when Ioan was in it, but it`s now one of my fave soaps. PYC is celebrating 40th anniversaey next month, and would love it if Ioan had a cameo. I know it won`t happen though.

TaintedLove
23-09-2014, 17:54
Forever was on last night on ABC, it it was the pilot episode repeated. A new episode is on tonight.
:thumbsup:

Dazzle
23-09-2014, 19:11
I never watched Pobol Y Cwm when Ioan was in it, but it`s now one of my fave soaps. PYC is celebrating 40th anniversaey next month, and would love it if Ioan had a cameo. I know it won`t happen though.

I just started watching it for the first time a couple of months ago. I attended a Welsh language school but haven't spoken it for over two decades and I've decided to try and re-familiarise myself with it by watching PYC. I must say that I'm enjoying PYC it so far.

TaintedLove
03-10-2014, 04:52
I just started watching it for the first time a couple of months ago. I attended a Welsh language school but haven't spoken it for over two decades and I've decided to try and re-familiarise myself with it by watching PYC. I must say that I'm enjoying PYC it so far.

That`s brilliant news Dazzle. I`ve been watching it since 2008, and I`m so hooked on it.
It`s a shame that they`re cutting back to 4 episodes a week starting in January 2015 though :(

Who is your fave/most disliked characters?
I love Garry Monk, Dani, Meic, Dai, Jinx, Diane, and Angela.
I absolutely loathe with a passion Gemma, Anita and Cadno. What a moany old cow she is.

Dazzle
07-10-2014, 12:15
That`s brilliant news Dazzle. I`ve been watching it since 2008, and I`m so hooked on it.
It`s a shame that they`re cutting back to 4 episodes a week starting in January 2015 though :(

Who is your fave/most disliked characters?
I love Garry Monk, Dani, Meic, Dai, Jinx, Diane, and Angela.
I absolutely loathe with a passion Gemma, Anita and Cadno. What a moany old cow she is.

Sorry, I've just seen your post TL.

It's hard for me to choose characters at the moment because I've only been watching a couple of months and I don't know their backgrounds. I'd say that my favourites so far are Iolo, Britt, Meic and Gethin.

My least favourites are Ed, Sioned and Sion.

I get why you don't like Gemma but I find her quite entertaining. I do feel sorry for Mark though!

I should say I'm a couple of weeks behind on episodes at the moment. I'm finding it quite hard to find the time to squeeze in another soap, but I suppose that's one good thing about the cut in episode numbers. :(