PDA

View Full Version : rescue sam

smithysgirl
20-03-2005, 11:58
whos gonna rescue sam from kennedy then is it neil or phil what do you reckon happens next do phil sam get together.

Sam Nixon Fan
20-03-2005, 12:38
i hope its phill!!! n then i ope he pours his heart out 2 her cos he obviously loves her!!!

Rach33
20-03-2005, 12:42
PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL I want PHIL to rescue her

Sam Nixon Fan
20-03-2005, 13:01
terry is involved in the storyif ya read the article so i ope its not him who rescues her it wouldnt be right if he did cos 1 him n sam havnt hardly talked that much n 2 phill LOVES her!!!!!!!1
this story must start their relationship as i was sure they wer ga get togther when they found abi how manytragic events do they need 2 get them 2gether? lol i also hope that this story doesn t mean that samdisapears agen 4 ages cos shes hardly ben on screen since the abi storyline in january!

*JSW*
20-03-2005, 13:34
Well I think Sam has got a big storyline on the way with Kennedy....

Sam Nixon Fan, please try to remember that text talk is banned on these boards, so try to tone it down a little! :)

Sam Nixon Fan
20-03-2005, 18:44
sorry force of habit lol!!
sams big story with kennedy is to be aired on thursday the 7th of aprill

Angeldelight
21-03-2005, 16:31
i REALLY REALLY want it to be Phil that saves her as he was great to her during the abi/hugh thing. AND he even went to councilling because of her, come on Sam open your eyes you're so good together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i think that it will be Neil if he's back as there has been mention of a Sam, Phil, Neil love triangle