PDA

View Full Version : Last Night

foxylady
29-06-2005, 10:05
Oh my god how much did i cry :crying: lastnight it was so sad i am going to miss Allie loads!! But i am glad the series is going to go on without her. :thumbsup:

tasha_cfc
29-06-2005, 10:29
Last nights ep was soo sad she died so sudden one minute she was there and the next she was gone it was tear jerking, cutting it just wont be the same without her or gavin, however im also glad it is returning for another series.

brenda1971
29-06-2005, 11:17
I also cried as well it was very sad.But I thought the whole episode was sad but I think that was because my dad died of cancer.

harissa
29-06-2005, 11:24
I don't understand. When we saw Allie with the consultant she was smiling but also crying. Was it good news or bad? Did she walk under a bus deliberately? Too many questions left unanswered.

brenda1971
29-06-2005, 11:37
Maybe we will find out next week

Katy
29-06-2005, 11:51
it was so sad i was crying loads. i thought it happened really quickly

foxylady
29-06-2005, 12:23
I think the driver accuses her of deliberately stepping out in front of him, well she isn't alive to defend herself so it is his word only and Gavin didn't see what happened.

Do you think it was good news or bad that she got, will we ever find out! Maybe we will when it goes to court as i am sure her consultant would have to tesity cause if she got bad news then she probably did do it on purpose.

Jessie Wallace
29-06-2005, 12:50
I don't understand. When we saw Allie with the consultant she was smiling but also crying. Was it good news or bad? Did she walk under a bus deliberately? Too many questions left unanswered.

She was crying witrh happiness as she had just been given the all clear, she did start to tell Gavin before she got hit. And no i don't think she did it on purpose, she was trying to get to Gavin quickly to tell him the good news.

Jojo
29-06-2005, 16:35
I think the driver accuses her of deliberately stepping out in front of him, well she isn't alive to defend herself so it is his word only and Gavin didn't see what happened.

Do you think it was good news or bad that she got, will we ever find out! Maybe we will when it goes to court as i am sure her consultant would have to tesity cause if she got bad news then she probably did do it on purpose.But he didn't stop!! No-one did!! She just gets the all clear, had married Gavin, finally, and then that happened. It was so tragic :crying:

daisy38
29-06-2005, 16:39
The Driver did stop! It was a blue van that hit her, it was on the Pavement! :D

Jojo
29-06-2005, 16:46
Was it, must have been me blubbing that made me miss that bit then!!

Jessie Wallace
29-06-2005, 16:46
The Driver did stop! It was a blue van that hit her, it was on the Pavement! :D

He get's arrested for driving without due care and attention.

Flozza
29-06-2005, 16:51
ahhhhhhhhhh i was like no no no i knew it was going to happen but i didn't know when. it was so sudden, but at the end when they show 'next week' darcy and sydney didn't look very upset

tasha_cfc
30-06-2005, 00:45
I think Allie did get the all clear as when she came out she was smiling and said to Gavin Guess what so she must have done, i cnt believe she had to die that way so sad...next weeks ep should be gd

Jessie Wallace
30-06-2005, 00:53
I think Allie did get the all clear as when she came out she was smiling and said to Gavin Guess what so she must have done, i cnt believe she had to die that way so sad...next weeks ep should be gd

Yeap, but it's goning to be another tissue episode tho i think. (Get your klenex shares at the ready!)

tasha_cfc
30-06-2005, 00:54
i agree with u next weeks episode will be very gd although very sad, i cnt wait to c it

Jessie Wallace
30-06-2005, 01:01
i agree with u next weeks episode will be very gd although very sad, i cnt wait to c it

Yes, me too

*Fairydust*
30-06-2005, 20:20
I thought she might of walked out deliberately cos she wanted her last day to be perfect and it was a perfect day (marrying Gavin.) I think this cos hadn't she stopped having chemo and there was no way she could get better without it.

Jessie Wallace
30-06-2005, 20:22
I thought she might of walked out deliberately cos she wanted her last day to be perfect and it was a perfect day (marrying Gavin.) I think this cos hadn't she stopped having chemo and there was no way she could get better without it.

I had thought about that, but i've read in a few things that she had been given the all clear.

Abbie
01-07-2005, 21:48
i think everyone is going to miss allie

samantha nixon
01-07-2005, 22:18
i thought she got hit by a bus and i thought she got told the treatment wasnt working but she was gonna lie to gavin well thats what i thought it was from what i read

Jessie Wallace
01-07-2005, 22:58
i thought she got hit by a bus and i thought she got told the treatment wasnt working but she was gonna lie to gavin well thats what i thought it was from what i read

What's on TV:- Gavin thinks she's getting bad news from the doctors when, in fact she's getting good news.