PDA

View Full Version : vinnie is back

i_luv_dennis
20-03-2005, 08:58
vinnie is not dead he is on the run that coper whos deling with sarah stuff he knows and he will be back in the summer

Ella.
20-03-2005, 09:53
We dont actually see him though, apparantly he is dressed in a bear costume at VJ's party.

soapaddict
22-03-2005, 12:34
We dont actually see him though, apparantly he is dressed in a bear costume at VJ's party.

Yeah read that somewhere.

He comes back (in a bears costume) to let Leah know he is alright but on witness protection and she needs to get on with her life without him.

mw0390
29-03-2005, 12:39
yea he leaves her a note

Rory18
29-03-2005, 14:24
they should bring vinnie back propley for a few episodes then him and leah leave togewther to live happily ever after because i very much doubt in reality if your husband was in police protection that there wife wouldnt no and be with them the story is a bit far fetched

Jenbobber
30-03-2005, 18:35
they should bring vinnie back propley for a few episodes then him and leah leave togewther to live happily ever after because i very much doubt in reality if your husband was in police protection that there wife wouldnt no and be with them the story is a bit far fetched

Yeah I agree, I find it pretty heard to beleive that he'd just disappear and forget about his wife, and especially about his son!!!!

Rory18
31-03-2005, 09:34
exactly u thought they would of informed leah when he went into witness protection or whatever he is in and shed of went with him

Jenbobber
31-03-2005, 11:47
ttly, and its pretty rubbish that he's comin back, but only in a bears outfit! I mean wheres the point in this story line? Also What happenin with scot and hayley? They get together? What about dani and scott? theyre getting married, i like them together, and dont want hayley to steal her best friends man!

Rory18
31-03-2005, 11:54
it seems as though in home and away they just swap parteners every few months no one ever stays together and also when vinnie returns and gives leah the note she wouldnt just leave it would she shed go after him

Rory18
31-03-2005, 11:57
can any1 help is it just me or have they changed this web adress from .com to .co.uk because i havent been able to find this page untill i got an email from them about a reply?

melmarshall858
31-03-2005, 12:37
ttly, and its pretty rubbish that he's comin back, but only in a bears outfit! I mean wheres the point in this story line? Also What happenin with scot and hayley? They get together? What about dani and scott? theyre getting married, i like them together, and dont want hayley to steal her best friends man!

she doesnt steal her man. danni leaves and scott is heartbroken he leaves and goes to paris with his sister and returns with a different outlook on life.

after a while he realises he is in love with haylie but doesnt think she is ready to move on so leaves it - until she starts dating Kim.
when she and kim split up he has found himself another girlfriend and is leaving the bay until haylie exposes to him that lisa is married they then get together

Rory18
31-03-2005, 12:41
yeh i nkow but apparently theres still something going on between her and kim maybes shes preg or sumat

melmarshall858
31-03-2005, 13:14
well haylie and kim slept together after they had split up and before she got with scott and they are keeping it a secret so i can see a pregnancy coming out of it.
haylie and scott wont live hapily ever after these two have had so much unhappiness i cant see them being left alone now.
she has lost her one true soul mate

Rebecca Smith
31-03-2005, 13:32
I thought there may well be a pregnancy for Hayley soon. Hopefully they will let her keep it, except for Pippa there hasn't been a baby born for ages. Kirsty miscarried and then left before her next baby was due.

Angeltigger
01-04-2005, 11:56
yeah but they need to hide vinnie so leah is not ment to know

joco1
02-04-2005, 15:22
i thought that vinnie wouldnt come back to home and away while leah was in it because they hated each other in real life.

Jenbobber
02-04-2005, 20:35
really?

Ella.
03-04-2005, 11:58
From what Ive read, Ryan Kwanten (Vinnie) has done loads of other stuff (films, other drama series etc) since leaving H&A which is why the actor isnt returning. Thats why we only see him in a bear costume.

mw0390
03-04-2005, 15:43
Vinnie only returns for that 1 episode i have heard

i_luv_dennis
03-04-2005, 17:45
Vinnie is coming back but not as the old vinnie it was in whats on tv about 3weeks ago

Abi
05-04-2005, 10:59
I Always like Vinnie and the stories they gave him. I think they should have either kept the old actor, or just forget the story. Its a bit lame bringing him back that way, cause if it was my boyfriend/husband i would look for him no matter what the note said. It wouldn't be realistic.