PDA

View Full Version : How old are they?

xessixa
11-05-2013, 12:32
I've just watched the episode where Indi tells Romeo that she wants to start a family with him.
And it got me thinking, how old are they?

Does anyone know how old Indi, Romeo, Dex, April, Casey, Kyle, Tamara, etc are?

I thought Tamara was way older than a going to school age..

Also, how old is Ruby, I know she's gone but I still wonder, is she the same age as Romeo and Indi or younger?
And Xavier?

Dazzle
12-05-2013, 10:27
I've just watched the episode where Indi tells Romeo that she wants to start a family with him.
And it got me thinking, how old are they?

Does anyone know how old Indi, Romeo, Dex, April, Casey, Kyle, Tamara, etc are?

I thought Tamara was way older than a going to school age..

Also, how old is Ruby, I know she's gone but I still wonder, is she the same age as Romeo and Indi or younger?
And Xavier?

Indi has been in uni for a few years now, so I'm guessing that she and Romeo are 20-21. I think Ruby and Xavier were the same age too.

April and Dex have just started uni, so that makes them 18ish. Casey was in the same year as them I think, although he may have been held back for a year, which makes him about 19.

Tamara has said she's older than the other school kids so I'd guess she's about 19 too.

I'm not sure about Kyle, although I'd guess he's a few years older than Casey.

The actors are often a few years older than their characters, which confuses matters further. For example, the actress playing Maddy is a ridiculous seven years older than her character!

Katy
12-05-2013, 15:18
maddy and spencer are meant to be 16 along with sasha and rosie and then the next one would be april and dex who are 19 I think as did they not resit there final year at school.

Indys meant to be 21 I think.

Think Dazzles, got those spot on!

Katy
12-05-2013, 15:18
maddy and spencer are meant to be 16 along with sasha and rosie and then the next one would be april and dex who are 19 I think as did they not resit there final year at school.

Indys meant to be 21 I think.

Think Dazzles, got those spot on!

xessixa
12-05-2013, 15:20
Thank you! I thought they were around that age, but then for some reason I always thought that Ruby and Xavier were in the year below Romeo and Indi? But then did Romeo repeat a year?
I always thought that Xavier and Dex were the same age :S

Also, that Maddy point, I couldn't believe it when I read her actual age and the character age! Although, she does have quite a baby face.

xessixa
12-05-2013, 15:20
Thank you! I thought they were around that age, but then for some reason I always thought that Ruby and Xavier were in the year below Romeo and Indi? But then did Romeo repeat a year?

Also, that Maddy point, I couldn't believe it when I read her actual age and the character age! Although, she does have quite a baby face.

Dazzle
13-05-2013, 12:01

I've just remembered that April repeated her final year because she didn't get the grades for medical school, and that Dex has just gone back to uni after his accident, so that makes them older than I said above, say 19-20? I think you're right that Xavier and Ruby are the same age.

Katy
13-05-2013, 12:34
yes because Xavier and Ruby went out when they were both at school together and that was when Ruby first came and I think she was meant to be 16

xessixa
13-05-2013, 21:54
I thought so, thank you :-)