PDA

View Full Version : Wpc 56

JustJodi
20-03-2013, 18:38
Has anyone been watching this ??? It is actually pretty good :D or at least I think so :thumbsup:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01rgfnj

tango_victor
25-03-2013, 23:08
I watched it. I thought it was good! They need to give it a better time slot though. Some time in the evening would be more appropriate for a better audience. I missed the last one though as I was at a funeral. Hoping for a second series.

JustJodi
25-03-2013, 23:59
I watched it. I thought it was good! They need to give it a better time slot though. Some time in the evening would be more appropriate for a better audience. I missed the last one though as I was at a funeral. Hoping for a second series.

I hope there is a 2nd series too,, and yea I agree they should put it in a better time slot,, they can do so much with the current characters after the last show,, so much more ....

tango_victor
26-03-2013, 00:18
They can indeed. I thought it had a good mix of characters and therefore hopefully it will be enough to bring in another series. Quality of tv shows have been poor in recent times and WPC56 is something that is worth watching so hopefully there will be another series. Sadly though most good shows often have a premature end.