PDA

View Full Version : Moira and Cain

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Perdita
20-10-2011, 06:47
Emmerdale star Natalie J Robb has confirmed that Moira Barton's upcoming infidelity will be an ongoing storyline.

As reported at the weekend, Moira sleeps with Cain Dingle next week as an argument between the pair leads to a passionate encounter.

Moira's betrayal comes at a time when her marriage to John (James Thornton) is under strain due to the pressures of keeping the farm afloat.

Robb told Inside Soap that Moira feels "dirty and guilty" after allowing Cain (Jeff Hordley) to seduce her.

She explained: "This is the biggest betrayal ever - and it's Cain! It's going to be explosive.

"It's not a one-off. Moira doesn't want to go back to him and she fights it when she does. It's quite an abusive relationship, actually - but Cain brings out a different side to her."

Robb added that the storyline could ultimately make Moira appreciate her marriage more.

"She'll be battling her demons," the actress said. "Moira is quite weak right now, but the way that Cain treats her is going to make her realise what she has with John."

Emmerdale continues tonight at 7pm on ITV1.

tammyy2j
20-10-2011, 16:39
"It's not a one-off. Moira doesn't want to go back to him and she fights it when she does. It's quite an abusive relationship, actually - but Cain brings out a different side to her."

Robb added that the storyline could ultimately make Moira appreciate her marriage more.

"She'll be battling her demons," the actress said. "Moira is quite weak right now, but the way that Cain treats her is going to make her realise what she has with John."

Yet she still goes back for more with Cain

alan45
23-10-2011, 02:52
THE smouldering attraction between sensible Moira Barton and bad boy Cain Dingle is about to explode into Emmerdale’s steamiest ever fling.

Shocked viewers will see the farmer’s wife give in to her lust and rip off Cain’s clothes during passionate clinches.

Their sordid affair starts after Cain spills the beans to Moira’s husband John about secretly lending her money.

Furious Moira storms around to give Cain a tongue lashing on Thursday but they end up getting down to it on top of a fridge.

Racked with guilt, Moira tries to break off the relationship but gives in to temptation again and again, including in a barn and on a bed. The scenes are so hot that even the ITV soap’s experienced film crew were embarrassed during shooting.

Stunning Natalie Robb, who plays the mum of three, says: “Moira just can’t help herself. So she does it. The sex is amazing – the chemistry is so powerful it’s electric and she can’t control it.

“The director asked me to wear a crossover dress so my breasts look very voluptuous, perfect for a seduction scene.

“We ripped each other’s tops off, he cleared everything off his fridge, picked me up and my legs were wrapped around him. We looked at each other and then went into a clinch.”

Natalie laughs: “Jeff Hordley, who plays Cain, told me they’re some of the raunchiest scenes he’s ever performed in and he’s had to do a lot.”

“When one was over the crew’s boom operator was crying with laughter. He said he’d overheard a conversation in the control room where somebody had said something about going for a cigarette afterwards.”

The romp on the bed between Natalie, 36, and Jeff, 41, during their torrid but ill-fated fling is to be shown on November 8.

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/people3/oct2011/7/6/pics-image-3-537520199.jpg [
Dirty secret: Cain and Moira poised for a passionate clinch

Natalie is no stranger to steamy love scenes. In 2006 she played Gemma Clewes, Max Branning’s mistress in EastEnders and had to “kiss a lot”. The following year she went much further, seducing and bedding a young jailbird in Kitchen, a Channel 5 drama starring Eddie Izzard. She says: “It was my first topless scene and it wasn’t easy. It was supposed to be a full frontal but I said no to that.

“They said they needed to see some flesh as I was trying to lure a 20-year-old into bed with me to persuade him to kill my husband.

“I was lying back in bed, completely topless, smoking a fag and I remember the boom operator was inches from me.”

And filming sex scenes does not get easier. “It’s always a bit odd at first,” she says.

“I prefer to kiss during rehearsal, it’s better to get a feel for it. The crew get to see it and they don’t feel weird about it. You can just let go when you actually do it.

“Generally most actors don’t mind. If they do, that’s fine but I expect them to be good if they’re only doing it once,” she laughs.

“Jeff was particularly easy to work with, but I suppose he should be considering he’s had so many women on Emmerdale, he can do it with his eyes closed now. But the fridge scene did seem to last forever which was a bit embarrassing.”

“Some viewers will say: ‘Oh no, Moira is so good and so pure – she’s Mother Earth – and afterwards there was huge guilt and she thought, ‘what have I done’.

“But actually that’s more of a reason for it to work, as she and Cain are so different.”

Single Natalie, who lives in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, and joined the soap in July 2009, is adamant she would not be tempted like Moira to bed a bad boy.

Sexy

“I’ve definitely had moments where I’ve had chemistry with someone and I’ve been in a relationship and maybe fancied other people – that’s human nature – but I’ve never two-timed someone and I’ve never got close to doing it,” she says firmly.

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/people3/oct2011/7/2/pics-image-7-266740928.jpg
Drama: Natalie dying in the Bill and in Waterloo Road

“There have been men, similar to Cain, who I’ve been attracted to, who I’ve had banter with, who’ve got under my skin and teased me. But luckily I’m not attracted to bad boys.

“When you get older you realise they’re too much trouble and you just get a broken heart. Now I’m drawn to somebody sexy and intelligent who has something about them. Having been through different relationships I know what I want and I don’t want to waste time with someone I don’t really care for.”

She hopes one day she will find Mr Right, settle down and start a family.

“I would love to meet somebody that I loved enough to either marry or have a child with,” she explains.

“I would love children in my life, partly because I think that’s why we are here but also it would be nice to experience that side of life with somebody you are in love with.”

Born and raised in Glasgow, Natalie made her screen debut at nine in a docu-drama with veteran Scottish actor Tom Conti.

She won the BBC Young Entertainer of the Year at 13 by doing impressions on kids TV show Going Live! Then at 15 she landed a role in the Scottish soap Take The High Road.

She moved to London at 20 and worked as a session singer, even briefly singing in a band called Kinky People alongside Vic Reeves’ wife Nancy Sorrell.

Her big break came in 1999 in the drama Sunburn with Michelle Collins followed by spells in London’s Burning, three years in the daytime soap Doctors and two years in The Bill. She played PC Andrea Dunbar, an *undercover journalist left to die in a blaze by crazed bent cop PC Gabriel Kent.

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/people3/oct2011/0/5/pics-image-5-482367204.jpg
Natalie as PC Dunbar in The Bill

She has also appeared in the BBC’s Waterloo Road and as a kidnapped patrol leader in Jean-Claude Van Damme’s 2008 film The Shepherd: Border Control.

Away from the screen Natalie keeps fit by running every other day. She lost a stone last year for the storyline about her screen daughter’s heroin addiction but regained some of the weight after giving up smoking nine months ago.

“Not because I ate more, just because your metabolism slows down,” she explains. “I was training a lot and still put on weight and got really upset with myself, but my skin is better, my eyes are whiter, I don’t smell of smoke and I can run much further.

“It’s important to be fit but I love food and I’m not built to be a size 6. I’ll always be athletic and have a womanly figure.

“I’d like to lose the cigarette weight I put on but that’s it. I don’t really worry too much otherwise.”

Instead Natalie’s main concern is *getting her dramatic storyline right. “I keep saying to Jeff – the housewives are going to love this, they are going to go weak at the knees over it,” she laughs.

“Jeff has got quite a big following and there are a lot of women out there who fancy him. Luckily in real life he’s so different to his character. He’s actually such a gentle soul and after he’s *finished filming he groans and says, ‘Oh, he’s awful, he’s awful’. And I say, ‘Yes Jeff, but you do it so well!’”

(c) Sunday People

tammyy2j
24-10-2011, 12:44
Must be me but I see no chemistry between them (not like the chemistry with Charity and Cain anyways)

Moria getting with Declan would have been a better option imo

Again this affair ruins the character Moira must like Laurel's affair with Marlon

Glen1
24-10-2011, 15:22
I agree can't see this one , Declan yes . Perhaps she's after free servicing on the Land Rover. I don't think John's leaving is he?

alan45
24-10-2011, 15:27
I agree can't see this one , Declan yes . Perhaps she's after free servicing on the Land Rover. I don't think John's leaving is he?

Its more than the land-rover which will be getting a free service.

Perdita
24-10-2011, 18:26
Emmerdale star Natalie J Robb has hinted that the Barton family will be rocked by her character Moira's affair with Cain Dingle.

Moira sleeps with Cain later this week and soon finds herself drawn back towards the village bad boy on several further occasions.

However, it has now emerged that mischievous Cain (Jeff Hordley) soon sets the cat among the pigeons by telling Moira's husband John (James Thornton) what has been going on between them.

Robb told We Love Telly: "She goes back and forth to Cain a few times, and he ends up telling her husband John. It's not going to be a good Christmas!"

The actress also explained why Moira puts her marriage in jeopardy in the first place.

"She still loves John, but she feels isolated and neglected because he's stopped including her in the finances of the new business," she said. "He's changed the dynamic of their relationship."

Robb added: "[Cain's] going to bring something out of her that she didn't know was there."

Cain was recently left furious when his on-off partner Charity Tate (Emma Atkins) decided against reuniting with him, instead opting to make a go of things with Jai Sharma (Chris Bisson).

Perdita
25-10-2011, 16:05
Emmerdale star Natalie J Robb has revealed that there will be more big storylines on the way for the Bartons in 2012.

The family have been brought back to the forefront of the soap in recent months thanks to their feud with Declan Macey and struggle to keep the farm afloat. Robb's character Moira is also about to embark on a steamy affair with Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley).

Speaking on Lorraine this morning, Robb predicted that Moira may never be quite the same once her current storyline with Cain is over.

"It gives a bit more dimension to the character," she explained. "She's always kind of been on the backburner, Moira, and now she's coming to the forefront. And she'll discover herself - there's a bit of a dark side to her that's going to stick around now."

She continued: "Next year we're going to have even more explosive storylines. It's the 40th anniversary next year - big storylines coming up. There's going to be lots of big stories for the Bartons at the beginning of next year as well."

Robb also hinted that Cain's bad boy ways could come back to haunt him if he carries on upsetting people.

"[There's also] big storylines all around Cain coming up, leading up to Christmas," she said. "He's making a lot of people unhappy, put it that way, in the village. Bad repercussions are coming."

Moira and Cain sleep together for the first time in Thursday night's Emmerdale double bill.

tammyy2j
25-10-2011, 16:21
Sounds like Cain gets killed (doubt he is leaving so maybe not killed) or assaulted and there will be some many culprits so we have a who did storyline

Perdita
01-11-2011, 14:29
Emmerdale's series producer Stuart Blackburn has hinted that Cain Dingle could face a backlash from a number of his fellow villagers in the coming weeks.

Cain's behaviour has spiralled out of control in recent months as he has made a number of jealous attempts to destroy Charity Tate's (Emma Atkins) new relationship with Jai Sharma (Chris Bisson).

The village bad boy has also terrorised troubled teen Amy Wyatt - unaware that she is still carrying his baby - as well as embarking on an affair with Moira Barton.

Blackburn told Inside Soap of Cain's future: "There will be a big showdown with Cain and the Sharmas - and pretty much the whole village, come to that!

"Cain has been running rampant for years, and aside from Debbie and Sarah, his one true love is Charity - so he'll do anything to stop her from marrying Jai. The storm clouds are gathering at the moment, and the big question heading towards Christmas is, has Cain gone too far this time?"

Amy (Chelsea Halfpenny) is currently keeping her pregnancy a secret from her loved ones and has vowed to have her baby put up for adoption.

Pondering whether she could change her mind, Blackburn added: "Amy has got this terrible secret to keep and as we get closer to Christmas, she will have to make the biggest decision of her life. We're heading for an emotional, heartbreaking and soul-searching time for her."

Natalie J Robb, who plays Moira, recently warned that Cain's bad behaviour could come back to haunt him if he carries on upsetting people in the village.

She said last week: "There's big storylines all around Cain coming up, leading up to Christmas. He's making a lot of people unhappy, put it that way, in the village. Bad repercussions are coming."

alan45
01-11-2011, 15:08
Emmerdale star Natalie J Robb has revealed that there will be more big storylines on the way for the Bartons in 2012.

Robb also hinted that Cain's bad boy ways could come back to haunt him if he carries on upsetting people.

"[There's also] big storylines all around Cain coming up, leading up to Christmas," she said. "He's making a lot of people unhappy, put it that way, in the village. Bad repercussions are coming."

Emmerdale's series producer Stuart Blackburn has hinted that Cain Dingle could face a backlash from a number of his fellow villagers in the coming weeks.

Natalie J Robb, who plays Moira, recently warned that Cain's bad behaviour could come back to haunt him if he carries on upsetting people in the village.

She said last week: "There's big storylines all around Cain coming up, leading up to Christmas. He's making a lot of people unhappy, put it that way, in the village. Bad repercussions are coming."

DS repeating itself again ?...?

lizann
09-11-2011, 15:13
Moira calls him disgusting then drops her knickers to have sex with him really classy

Serena Williams
11-11-2011, 00:40
I think Moira had the affair with Cain to regain her power. John is the patriarch he likes to control the family and he also likes controlling Moira. He doesn't treat Moira as an EQUAL even though she is his WIFE. Yes, Moira was resentful because of John's decisions that almost made the family lose the farm. I am not advocating for Moira's affair but I can kind of understand it. I just wish the writers of Emmerdale made Moira have an affair with a more respectable kind of guy. It seems to me the affair with Cain was just a plot device because John and Moira are so unhappy with each other. Maybe, Moira will move on to a new guy someone different than John and no I am not talking about Cain Dingle.

tammyy2j
11-11-2011, 15:11
I think Moira had the affair with Cain to regain her power. John is the patriarch he likes to control the family and he also likes controlling Moira. He doesn't treat Moira as an EQUAL even though she is his WIFE. Yes, Moira was resentful because of John's decisions that almost made the family lose the farm. I am not advocating for Moira's affair but I can kind of understand it. I just wish the writers of Emmerdale made Moira have an affair with a more respectable kind of guy. It seems to me the affair with Cain was just a plot device because John and Moira are so unhappy with each other. Maybe, Moira will move on to a new guy someone different than John and no I am not talking about Cain Dingle.

Declan would have been a better choice or even doppy Marlon he did have a crush on her and it would keep him away from Laurel

Moira went ape with John when Eve kissed him and now she expects John to forgive her for having an affair with Cain she is very deluded

Perdita
03-12-2011, 14:39
Emmerdale star Natalie J Robb has revealed that she enjoyed filming her sex scenes with co-star Jeff Hordley.

The actress plays Moira Barton in the ITV1 soap, who cheated on husband John (James Thornton) with Hordley's character Cain Dingle.

"It was brilliant doing the sex scenes," she told Bang Showbiz. "Jeff was really good to work with, he made it easy. The director choreographed it all. It was quite racy!

"Luckily, it was a double episode so they were able to go a bit further than usual. One of the sound guys was really embarrassed because he was right next to us while I was snogging Jeff."

However, co-star Thornton explained that being naked on set is often embarrassing for him.

He said: "Sometimes it's more embarrassing for the crew because they don't want to get caught clocking anything. I've done scenes before where I've been stark b*llock naked and had to walk across a room in front of an entire crew, who are hiding behind their hands."

Moira and John are two of six Emmerdale characters who will be accused of attempting to murder Cain on December 8.

Perdita
12-12-2011, 21:41
Emmerdale star Jeff Hordley has revealed he is surprised that people consider his alter-ego Cain Dingle sexy.
While Cain has become one of the village's most hated characters and is currently fighting for his life after being attacked in the ITV1 soap's Judgement Day plot, he also has a certain magnetism for the ladies with Moira Barton (Natalie J Robb), Amy Wyatt (Chelsea Halfpenny) and Charity Tate (Emma Atkins) all succumbing to his charms.
But the actor can't understand why, saying: "It has most definitely shocked me. When he first came in, I think he was written as a villain and a baddie, but as the character has grown, this other side seems to have emerged.
"It has shocked me and my wife massively. I don't know why!" he added.
Jeff, who is happily married with two children in real life, admitted he hasn't had much reaction from viewers to his character.
"Generally people are all right with Cain. Blokes especially like his laddish aspect," he revealed.
"I don't actually go out that much so people know who I am, where I live. It always shocks me when people recognise me."
The 41-year-old admitted he takes a moment before filming his scenes as Cain, to "get into" the character.
"I try and take a few seconds before a take, give myself a few beats just to focus," he said.
"I think about the character's situation and where he has gone, just a little thought beforehand. I need to understand where he's coming from."

PA

Perdita
14-02-2012, 15:07
Emmerdale star Natalie J Robb has admitted that her character's recent affair storyline had a huge reaction from fans of the soap.

The actress's alter ego Moira Barton embarked on a fling with village bad boy Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley) late last year, which led to the breakdown of her marriage.

Robb told Celebs on Sunday: "I actually got the most attention after my raunchy storyline with Cain - I started getting letters from young men saying they were seeing Moira in a whole new light, and people started coming up to me on the street saying, 'What are you going to get up to next, Mucky Moira?' Even the rest of the cast call me that now."

Discussing the steamy scenes, she continued: "They had sex on the fridge in his garage. Moira did get quite mucky at that point - she took control of the situation and pushed Cain up against the car, then he pushed her up against the fridge. During filming, I actually winded Jeff by pushing him too hard. Luckily he was very understanding."

This week's Emmerdale episodes see Moira's relationship with husband John (James Thornton) get back on track, as they decide not to divorce each other after all.

Robb added: "They've had their problems over the years, like every married couple, but they've always overcome them. That's why I was horrified when I read in the script that Moira offered John the divorce, but I knew they'd never go through with it."

However, just as the pair are reconciling, they will be involved in a horrific road accident which airs in an hour-long special this Thursday.

Perdita
09-08-2012, 11:39
Emmerdale's Natalie J Robb has revealed that Cain Dingle will hang around her character Moira Barton again as he needs a favour.

Moira is currently in the midst of a passionate affair with the much younger Alex Moss, after the death of her husband John and a tryst with Cain.

The actress told Inside Soap that Cain won't be giving his ex-lover up easily, saying: "[Cain's] going to be hanging around because he wants Moira to give Zak a job on the farm, but it'd be tricky for Moira to go there again after what happened.

"That said, Cain did have some kind of hold over her, and I think he has a softer side. It's whether Moira wants the job of finding it!"

Robb also spoke about her nickname Mucky Moira, and re-iterated that she's glad Moira is getting to do some happier scenes.

The 37-year-old said: "Since the Cain affair, everyone calls me Mucky Moira - even our producer, Stuart Blackburn!

"It's great fun to play the fling with Alex because Kurtis is adorable. It's nice to get to do something lighter after all the darkness surrounding John's death."

Perdita
09-08-2012, 11:39
Emmerdale's Natalie J Robb has revealed that Cain Dingle will hang around her character Moira Barton again as he needs a favour.

Moira is currently in the midst of a passionate affair with the much younger Alex Moss, after the death of her husband John and a tryst with Cain.

The actress told Inside Soap that Cain won't be giving his ex-lover up easily, saying: "[Cain's] going to be hanging around because he wants Moira to give Zak a job on the farm, but it'd be tricky for Moira to go there again after what happened.

"That said, Cain did have some kind of hold over her, and I think he has a softer side. It's whether Moira wants the job of finding it!"

Robb also spoke about her nickname Mucky Moira, and re-iterated that she's glad Moira is getting to do some happier scenes.

The 37-year-old said: "Since the Cain affair, everyone calls me Mucky Moira - even our producer, Stuart Blackburn!

"It's great fun to play the fling with Alex because Kurtis is adorable. It's nice to get to do something lighter after all the darkness surrounding John's death."

Perdita
02-12-2012, 16:04
Natalie J Robb who plays Emmerdale's Moira Barton, has hinted that Moira and Cain Dingle's relationship will go much further this time round.

Emmerdale fans are reportedly "quite excited" to see character Moira, nicknamed Mucky Moira due to her steamy love scenes, get involved with Cain again.

Robb revealed to the Daily Record: "Last time we got together, there was a fridge scene, where he moved all his tools off his fridge and plonked me on it, and I remember me winding him up when I thrust him against the car.

"That went out on the 8pm slot, so they just got away with it but it worked.

"I think that's why they tried to recreate Cain and Moira. It works on screen and, in the feedback I get from the audience, people seem quite excited at the thought of me getting back with Cain."

The actress added that she and co-star Jeff Hordley are looking forward to their on-screen reunion.

Robb said: "We are both really excited about what is coming into the scripts next.

"It's a cat and mouse relationship but it is going to have legs this time."

Hordley recently revealed that he thought it would be "very interesting" if Moira and Cain fell in love.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/news/a442312/emmerdales-natalie-j-robb-moira-cain-relationship-will-go-far.html#ixzz2DuJ4a2dm

tammyy2j
02-12-2012, 21:37
Charity is the love of Cain's life

Perdita
11-12-2012, 12:45
Emmerdale lovers Cain Dingle and Moira Barton will go public with their romance on New Year's Eve, shocking the village as the clock strikes midnight.

In the build-up to New Year, Cain fears losing Moira (Natalie J Robb) as they fall out and she subsequently takes an interest in newcomer Dominic Andrews.

Not one to give up easily, Cain hatches a plan to win Moira back as 2012 draws to a close - and it seems to work perfectly as they finally become a proper couple!

Here, Jeff Hordley - who plays Cain - chats about the twists and turns in store.

How serious are Cain's feelings for Moira?
"I think, unbeknownst to him, Cain is falling for Moira more than he would like! His feelings are pretty genuine and he doesn't realise it at first, but he's definitely falling for her."

What is it about Moira that attracts Cain so much?
"I think it's that Moira is grounded, she's feisty and she's a good match for Cain. The key thing is that Moira is one of the few people who gets Cain to open up. The only other people he'll really speak to are Zak, Debbie and Charity. But Moira seems to be the person who has the knack of getting even more out of Cain!

"With everything that's gone on between Chas and Debbie, Moira is the only one who's realised that Cain is actually torn between his daughter and his sister. Everyone else thinks that Cain doesn't give a toss about Chas, but he actually does and Moira sees that."

Does Cain regard Dom as serious competition?
"Definitely! The problem is that Cain and Moira keep misfiring and mis-hitting with each other, so Moira starts flirting with Dom and I think Cain worries that he's missed out. He's really genuinely gutted about it, but that doesn't stop him from coming up with a plan to make sure that he gets his way in the end."

What can you tell us about Cain's plan to win Moira back from Dom?
"Cain is in the café on his lonesome having a bite to eat, and Dom comes in asking Bob for some special food as he's going on a date. Cain then finds out that Moira is the one he's taking out. So Cain finds a way to snatch Dom's keys, steals his motorbike and then goes over to the farm to pick Moira up.

"Cain is wearing Dom's helmet and the visor is down, so Moira thinks that it's Dom who has come to pick her up. But just as they're setting off, Cain reveals who he is and says that they're going on a ride. There's nothing Moira can do about it then.

"When they finally stop, Moira is absolutely fuming and they have a bit of a row. But the row turns into a little moment in a barn…"

How does Cain win Moira round again?
"Well, they're having this argument and Moira throws Cain a bone by saying that she's freezing out in the cold. She wants him to put his arms around her to warm her up. After they've got back together, Cain tells Moira that he wants to go to The Woolpack and declare to everyone that they're a couple. Moira is surprised, but Cain is adamant that he wants to do it.

"Later, they do go into the pub and on the stroke of the New Year countdown, Cain and Moira kiss."

How much of a big deal is this for Cain?
"It's definitely a big thing for Cain, but after the year he's had, I think he's ready and he's not as wild as he used to be. Everything that happened to him with Zak has made him realise that he doesn't want to be as wild.

"Zak has also advised Cain that Moira is worth keeping hold of. I think Cain is gradually beginning to realise that Moira could be a special person for him."

What kind of a reaction does their New Year kiss get in The Woolpack?
"Oh, I think everybody else is shocked - including Adam!"

Does Cain care that Adam doesn't approve of this relationship?
"No, but I also think he's very sensitive towards the situation. The morning after, on New Year's Day, Cain and Moira wake up and Moira goes to make him breakfast. However, Adam's there and Cain realises that she needs to deal with this and he leaves them to sort it out. So you'll see that he is quite sensitive - he's changing, but for the better."

Do you think Cain is capable of treating Moira properly?
"I think he is capable, but he's always got that switch inside him to screw it all up. If something bad happens or someone in his family gets hurt, it could make Cain see red again, and I don't think that would please Moira. So she's dealing with fire, but I think she realises the pitfalls of that, and that's what makes it an interesting relationship."

How do you think the viewers will react to Cain and Moira's relationship?
"I really think the viewers will enjoy this coupling, be intrigued and want to watch to see where it goes. We always know with Cain that there's a potential for things to go wrong, because he's not a straightforward character - he's very complex."

What's in store for Cain in 2013?
"There'll be more of this Cain and Moira stuff, but he'll also be watching out for his daughter.

"As well as that, the Cain and Cameron situation is an open book at the moment. The last thing the viewers have seen between Cain and Cameron is, 'I'm going to get you', and 'Not if I get you first'! That's going to be great between the two of them. Who's going to win, Cain or Cameron? Place your bets!"

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/scoop/a444441/emmerdale-jeff-hordley-interview-cain-and-moira-shock-everyone.html#ixzz2Ek7iXyfn

lizann
12-12-2012, 00:44
maybe cameron can kill off moira before he gets his come uppance from cain in the end hopefully

i'm not a fan of moira and cain and can understand why adam wont be happy with his mother

lizann
12-12-2012, 00:44
maybe cameron can kill off moira before he gets his come uppance from cain in the end hopefully

i'm not a fan of moira and cain and can understand why adam wont be happy with his mother

Perdita
22-01-2013, 17:51
Emmerdale stars Jeff Hordley and Natalie J Robb have confirmed that there are more romance troubles ahead for their characters Cain Dingle and Moira Barton.

The pair went public as a couple at New Year and seemed to be building up a stable relationship, but it won't be smooth sailing for them over the next few weeks.

Viewers will see Moira reject Cain after he is finally honest with her about his feelings in an upcoming episode.

Hordley told TV Times: "They're like two teenagers who can't admit their feelings for each other. She keeps urging him to open up, and then when he does, she doesn't want to know."

In the aftermath of the split, Moira starts pursuing other men on nights out with new friend Vanessa Woodfield.

Robb explained: "Moira doesn't try to hurt Cain deliberately. She just doesn't like the way that everything has to turn into a fight with him. She doesn't want that kind of violence around her family."

However, the pair have been tipped to reunite in the long-run as Cain needs Moira's support when his daughter Debbie continues to involve herself in criminal activity.

Hordley said: "Debbie goes off the rails, making Cain become an adult. He craves a bit of stability.

"They're a good match. She has fire in her belly - that's the attraction for Cain. Thanks to Moira, we're going to see a different side to him."

Emmerdale airs an hour-long episode tonight (January 22) from 7pm on ITV.

Perdita
22-01-2013, 17:51
Emmerdale stars Jeff Hordley and Natalie J Robb have confirmed that there are more romance troubles ahead for their characters Cain Dingle and Moira Barton.

The pair went public as a couple at New Year and seemed to be building up a stable relationship, but it won't be smooth sailing for them over the next few weeks.

Viewers will see Moira reject Cain after he is finally honest with her about his feelings in an upcoming episode.

Hordley told TV Times: "They're like two teenagers who can't admit their feelings for each other. She keeps urging him to open up, and then when he does, she doesn't want to know."

In the aftermath of the split, Moira starts pursuing other men on nights out with new friend Vanessa Woodfield.

Robb explained: "Moira doesn't try to hurt Cain deliberately. She just doesn't like the way that everything has to turn into a fight with him. She doesn't want that kind of violence around her family."

However, the pair have been tipped to reunite in the long-run as Cain needs Moira's support when his daughter Debbie continues to involve herself in criminal activity.

Hordley said: "Debbie goes off the rails, making Cain become an adult. He craves a bit of stability.

"They're a good match. She has fire in her belly - that's the attraction for Cain. Thanks to Moira, we're going to see a different side to him."

Emmerdale airs an hour-long episode tonight (January 22) from 7pm on ITV.

communitycare
22-01-2013, 22:17
anything to stop them ripping each other's clothes off

tammyy2j
25-01-2013, 17:31
Emmerdale stars Jeff Hordley and Natalie J Robb talk to TV Times magazine about whether the dark Dingle has finally found the woman who can change him...

It’s fair to say Cain and Moira don’t do things easily!
Jeff: “They are like two teenagers who can’t admit their feelings for one another. She keeps urging him to open up and then when he does, she doesn’t want to know.”

One minute they’re on, and the next Moira is picking up men with Vanessa on nights out...
Natalie: “Moira doesn’t try and hurt Cain deliberately. She just wants to move on. She is interested in Cain, but she doesn’t like the way everything has to turn into a fight with him. She wants a normal relationship, and doesn’t want that kind of violence around her family.”

Just as Debbie is turning to a life of crime, is Cain mellowing?
Jeff: “There is only so much scowling, frowning and fighting you can do. Debbie goes off the rails, making Cain become an adult. He craves a bit of stability. Some normality and I think it would be interesting to see him try and have a normal life.”

Do you think Cain and Moira will be able to have a loving relationship?
Natalie: “The problem is, neither of them know what will happen if they let their feelings go. They are good together. Under the covers it’s amazing and they have a bond. Moira sees the good in Cain.”

What do you think of them as a couple?
Jeff: “They are a good match. She has fire in her belly and that’s the attraction for Cain. Thanks to Moira, we are going to see a different side to him.”

Does it mean Cain is finally over Charity?
Jeff: “Will Cain ever be over Charity? I don’t think anything has been resolved between them. Moira is going to push that question and that boundary with him. Watch this space. Let’s just say that there are some more rapids for Cain to negotiate before he finds the still waters.”

tammyy2j
25-01-2013, 17:31
Emmerdale stars Jeff Hordley and Natalie J Robb talk to TV Times magazine about whether the dark Dingle has finally found the woman who can change him...

It’s fair to say Cain and Moira don’t do things easily!
Jeff: “They are like two teenagers who can’t admit their feelings for one another. She keeps urging him to open up and then when he does, she doesn’t want to know.”

One minute they’re on, and the next Moira is picking up men with Vanessa on nights out...
Natalie: “Moira doesn’t try and hurt Cain deliberately. She just wants to move on. She is interested in Cain, but she doesn’t like the way everything has to turn into a fight with him. She wants a normal relationship, and doesn’t want that kind of violence around her family.”

Just as Debbie is turning to a life of crime, is Cain mellowing?
Jeff: “There is only so much scowling, frowning and fighting you can do. Debbie goes off the rails, making Cain become an adult. He craves a bit of stability. Some normality and I think it would be interesting to see him try and have a normal life.”

Do you think Cain and Moira will be able to have a loving relationship?
Natalie: “The problem is, neither of them know what will happen if they let their feelings go. They are good together. Under the covers it’s amazing and they have a bond. Moira sees the good in Cain.”

What do you think of them as a couple?
Jeff: “They are a good match. She has fire in her belly and that’s the attraction for Cain. Thanks to Moira, we are going to see a different side to him.”

Does it mean Cain is finally over Charity?
Jeff: “Will Cain ever be over Charity? I don’t think anything has been resolved between them. Moira is going to push that question and that boundary with him. Watch this space. Let’s just say that there are some more rapids for Cain to negotiate before he finds the still waters.”

alan45
12-02-2013, 01:25
Emmerdale's Moira Barton is pleasantly surprised next week as Cain Dingle declares his love for her, desperate to win her back.

Moira is at the end of her tether with Cain (Jeff Hordley) following their recent issues, but when he reveals the extent of his feelings for her, it looks like their relationship could have a future after all.

Here, Natalie J Robb - who plays Moira - reveals the latest twists and turns ahead for her character's rocky romance.

How would you describe Moira's feelings for Cain? Is it love?
"I think it's definitely becoming love, yes. Moira is certainly falling for Cain. They've always had an amazing chemistry, and now it's developing into something more serious. Moira is opening her heart to him, let's say that!"

What's the build-up to Cain declaring his feelings for Moira?
"Well, it's got to the point where Moira's had enough of Cain, really. She cares about him and she thinks that they've got a future together, but not when he always resorts to violence, as that's something she doesn't really want anything to do with.

"Moira thinks you can deal with things differently and in a more mature manner, without using your fists or blackmail or whatever! I think she's just had her fill of it, but then Cain just blurts out that he loves her!"

Does Cain actually say, 'I love you' to Moira?
"Well, he doesn't say those exact words. Moira says that she wants someone to take care of her and love her properly. Cain says, 'You already have that!' She's shellshocked.

"It's what she wants to hear, though - it's what many women would want to hear Cain saying to them. She's really surprised, so she does have to think about it and digest it a little bit. She realises that if this is the case, their relationship could develop into something more serious and maybe it could work after all."

Moira leaves Cain hanging on for her response. Why is that?
"It's not that she doesn't feel the same way that he does. She just realises that she's got to think about what she's getting into when it comes to Cain!"

What happens next?
"Because Moira doesn't respond straight away, Cain tries to run away for a while. He decides that he's going to go to Scotland, as he's going to do a job there. When Moira sees Cain packing his suitcases, she asks where he's going, and she's shocked when he says that he's packing for Scotland.

"Moira just immediately thinks, 'He's running away, here we go again!' Cain tells Moira to forget what he said, as it was all a mistake. She's at the end of her tether at this point - she can't cope with all these ups and downs. Moira storms off, but then Cain runs after her and makes a truce by giving her his toothbrush to keep at her place! He sorts it out, and they're together after that."

Is Moira confident that Cain can really give her what she wants from a relationship?
"I think she's a little bit dubious about it, but she knows that he's got the potential. That's always been the point where Moira and Cain are concerned - she can see that he's human deep down, and it's just a case of unlocking those demons in him and getting rid of them.

"He'll always be Cain and he'll always be edgy. They've got a very passionate relationship, and that's what she's drawn to. But I think she thinks he is capable of a proper relationship."

How does Adam react to all this?
"Obviously Adam's always going to see Cain as the man who broke his mum and dad up. His dad has passed away, so he's not going to warm to the idea very quickly. But he is coming round to it.

"Adam is growing up now and he wants his mum to be happy. If anything sways him, it'll be that."

As Natalie, do you want Moira and Cain to make a go of things?
"Yes, personally I would like to see that. I think it works and I enjoy working with Jeff Hordley, so it's good for me. I think it's exciting, and hopefully they'll keep making it exciting. Just watch this space!"

Are you enjoying playing Moira's friendship with Chas?
"Yeah, it's good to have friendships in soaps - I think it's important! Chas and Moira do have a history together, but they've managed to reconcile their differences and I think it's good to have this friendship."

Could that friendship land Moira in trouble with Debbie, though?
"It causes a storm of affairs with Debbie! There's always going to be trouble ahead where Debbie is concerned. I think if anyone gets in the way of the warpath that she's on, there's going to be trouble. So yes is the answer to that!"

How are the viewers reacting to Cain and Moira's romance?
"It's all positive feedback. Especially from women - they all think I'm really lucky, which I am, I suppose! People seem to like the fiery chemistry between us. There's also a 'Coira' name for us. I don't know if I like it, though, as it sounds like a fish gone wrong

lizann
12-02-2013, 23:33
i really dont like them as a couple

katie hunter
17-03-2013, 21:23
After last weeks ep, it is obvious that Debbie is going to try to make Cain dump Moira.

I really hope he chooses Moira as Debbie needs taking down a peg or 2.

katie hunter
17-03-2013, 21:23
After last weeks ep, it is obvious that Debbie is going to try to make Cain dump Moira.

I really hope he chooses Moira as Debbie needs taking down a peg or 2.

katie hunter
19-03-2013, 14:46
I have heard a rumour that Moira is going to get pregnant in the near future. If this is true then I wonder what Cain will say.

tammyy2j
19-03-2013, 16:27
I have heard a rumour that Moira is going to get pregnant in the near future. If this is true then I wonder what Cain will say.

I hope she dont

Perdita
09-04-2013, 06:15
Moira Barton is left devastated next week as she suffers a miscarriage.

Moira (Natalie J Robb) has only just come to terms with the news that she is expecting a baby with Cain Dingle when she is hit with the tragedy.

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/13/618x443/soaps-emmerdale-6526-4.jpg
© ITV
Cain and Moira

When Moira first discovers that she is pregnant, she isn't sure how Cain (Jeff Hordley) will react. However, when she finally confides in him, she is shocked to find that Cain isn't immediately against the idea.

As time goes on, Cain actually becomes increasingly excited about the baby, delighted that he has the chance to be a dad again.

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/15/618x406/soaps-emmerdale-6527-2.jpg
© ITV
Moira tells Cain she's pregnant

Unfortunately, Moira is less optimistic over how they'd manage raising a child together, leaving Cain feeling hurt that she doesn't see him as good father material.

When Cain goes all-out to change her mind, Moira is finally satisfied that they're both in this together, and they start to privately celebrate their happy news.

However, in an hour-long episode airing on Thursday, April 18, tragedy strikes for the couple.

The drama plays out when Cameron Murray's sons Dylan and Harry go missing, and Moira heads off with Chas Dingle to look for the boys in the woods.

Amid the panic, Moira suddenly gets a pain in her stomach and has to be rushed to hospital. By the time Cain has rushed to her bedside, Moira has already lost the baby.

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/15/618x441/soaps-emmerdale-6531-2.jpg
© ITV
Chas is shocked to find out Moira is pregnant

Moira's miscarriage puts her relationship with Cain under threat, as he later hurts her by insinuating that she's happy to have lost their unborn child.

Cain is also furious with his scheming daughter Debbie, as it turns out that she had Dylan and Harry all along but chose not to tell anyone in a desperate bid to hurt Chas and Cameron.

With Cain believing that the stressful situation played a role in Moira's miscarriage, he warns Debbie that she'll lose his support if she pulls any more stunts. It's clear that Debbie's card has been marked, but what does the future hold for Cain and Moira?

katie hunter
09-04-2013, 14:08
This sounds very sad but by the sounds of it they stay together :-)

Perdita
11-04-2013, 15:06
Emmerdale star Natalie J Robb has revealed that her character Moira's miscarriage will bring her and Cain closer together.

The latest twist for the couple airs next week as Moira tells a stunned Cain (Jeff Hordley) that she is pregnant.

Moira is further shocked when Cain tells her that he wants the baby. However, tragedy strikes just days later as Moira suffers a miscarriage.

However, Robb claims that the couple's loss will make them stronger as they bond over the tragedy.

Speaking to All About Soap, Robb said: "It makes them stronger and it brings them closer together. I don't think they will try for another baby, though. They are happy with each other at the moment."

Speaking about the devastating turn of events, Robb said: "Moira's wrecked. She's really sad about what's happened.

"Cain's really sad for her. But then he gets a bit angry because he blames Debbie. It turns out she was the one who took Cameron's kids, and if she hadn't done that, Moira wouldn't have been out in the field in the first place. He thinks the miscarriage is Debbie's fault."

Robb also admits that Cain's anger will eventually turn to Moira.

"He's quite cruel and lashes out at Moira as well. He says he didn't want the baby in the first place. He goes off - and then he comes back and apologises.

"He's already at the end of his tether with her, and losing the baby really tips him over the edge. Moira understands that he's upset and hurting, so she lets it go."

katie hunter
11-04-2013, 15:46
I'm sure we will get to see some cracking, well acted scenes, between Jeff and Natalie next week.

Serena Williams
12-04-2013, 06:40
I don`t want Moria to have a baby with Cain because I think it is disgraceful. Moria ruined her marriage to John a good man by having an affair with Cain. If Moria had Cain`s baby it is like she would be dancing on John`s grave. I am glad Moira has a miscarriage she`s too old to have a baby anyway.

katie hunter
12-04-2013, 18:12
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but there are women in their fifties having babies so I personally don't think she is too old.

lizann
12-04-2013, 23:44
I don`t want Moria to have a baby with Cain because I think it is disgraceful. Moria ruined her marriage to John a good man by having an affair with Cain. If Moria had Cain`s baby it is like she would be dancing on John`s grave. I am glad Moira has a miscarriage she`s too old to have a baby anyway.

i think it is disrespectful of john for her get with cain again and so soon

lizann
12-04-2013, 23:44

i think it is disrespectful of john for her get with cain again and so soon

Perdita
19-04-2013, 12:41
Natalie J Robb has revealed that the show's new boss Kate Oates is planning to introduce "fresh blood" to the village.

Oates took charge at the ITV soap in January, when previous producer Stuart Blackburn moved over to Coronation Street.

Robb, who plays Moira Barton, hinted that fans will soon be hearing about new characters as she was interviewed on ITV's Lorraine this morning (April 19).

She explained: "We've got a new producer now, Kate Oates, who's on board with us. She's a very young producer and she's going to bring a lot of fresh blood, I think, to the series. Hopefully they'll be coming into it soon.

"There's [also] a lot of stories that are going to come up with Adam and Cain, and that rivalry between them. Obviously Moira's husband John died, and Adam doesn't want anyone stepping into his shoes."

Confirming that she is hoping to stick with Emmerdale, the actress continued: "I'm in my fourth year now. It keeps itself fresh. As long as you're doing that and you're still enjoying something, you stick at it. It's nice when you get to do different things and work with different people."

Robb added that she is particularly enjoying working with on-screen lover Jeff Hordley, who plays Cain.

She said: "I don't want to use that word 'gentle', but he's lovely in real life! We are good friends and I share a dressing room with his lovely wife Zoe Henry, who plays the vet [Rhona], and she's got a massive storyline coming up as well."

Emmerdale continues tonight at 7pm on ITV.

katie hunter
29-05-2013, 17:47
Loads of rumours floating around twitter that Moira dumps Cain as part of the fallout from Adams hit and run.

If this is true then it has to be one of the silliest things that they have done with this couple. After everything they have been through they split them up again. This makes a mockery of all their previous SL's (Cain's anger, Moiras miscarriage, fight with Adam) which were supposed to be about building their relationship and making them stronger as a couple.

Sometimes I wish I was a scriptwriter on Emmerdale :(

katie hunter
29-05-2013, 17:47
Loads of rumours floating around twitter that Moira dumps Cain as part of the fallout from Adams hit and run.

If this is true then it has to be one of the silliest things that they have done with this couple. After everything they have been through they split them up again. This makes a mockery of all their previous SL's (Cain's anger, Moiras miscarriage, fight with Adam) which were supposed to be about building their relationship and making them stronger as a couple.

Sometimes I wish I was a scriptwriter on Emmerdale :(

heydrich39
29-05-2013, 19:43
Yeah after adam nearly killed cain i thought that was quits for the affair. Hope adam grows a pair and tells the truth but from the rumours it dosent seem likely.

heydrich39
29-05-2013, 19:52
Rumour on fb is that cain takes the fall for adam because he blames himself for adam leaving the farm abd also johns death. he makes sure adam keeps quiet and moira finishes with him as she believes he is responsible. adam moves bk to farm while cain moves out and is devasted. hope its a rumour and not true it took so long for them to get together what was the point

Betty33
30-05-2013, 22:46
Please please dont let this be true! Dont want them to be a couple that the writers just keep splitting up then getting back together!! Let them stay together!! Or quickly get back together if have to split or its a joke!!

katie hunter
30-05-2013, 22:57
Hi

Can you let us know the FB page please,

Thanks

katie hunter
30-05-2013, 22:57
If this is true then why on earth have they had them move in together - only to split them up again.

I don't believe that Moira would dump Cain because of the hit and run anyway - not after everything they have been through.

I will be gutted if this happens :(

lizann
31-05-2013, 01:09
i don't like them as a couple myself zero chemistry and he works better with charity

i don't see the put of the bartons family left i.e. adam and moira they should move away to holly and hannah

heydrich39
01-06-2013, 19:11
Cain and charity were ok but i like the fact that moira brings out a different side to him. Anyway there breaking up in the nxt couple of weeks. why cain lets adam blackmail him is beyond me no doubt it will drag on for months till moira finds out the truth. Rumour is moira calls the police on him? Which i doubt. more boring episodes of rhona, dom and gemma and priya to come.

katie hunter
01-06-2013, 21:55
Cain and charity were ok but i like the fact that moira brings out a different side to him. Anyway there breaking up in the nxt couple of weeks. why cain lets adam blackmail him is beyond me no doubt it will drag on for months till moira finds out the truth. Rumour is moira calls the police on him? Which i doubt. more boring episodes of rhona, dom and gemma and priya to come.

How does Adam blackmail him? The spoilers say that Adam is full of guilt - would he really feel guilty if he was blackmailing Cain?

Can you let us know your source for these spoilers ?

katie hunter
01-06-2013, 21:55
Deleted

heydrich39
02-06-2013, 00:05
How does Adam blackmail him? The spoilers say that Adam is full of guilt - would he really feel guilty if he was blackmailing Cain?

Fb is the source. and when it says adams is full of remorse its because of kerry and his mom not cain. he thinks his mom will get over it even when cain looks like he will be going prison he dosent confess. I have tryed to find her source but never get an answer though everything has been spot on.

heydrich39
02-06-2013, 00:05

Fb is the source. and when it says adams is full of remorse its because of kerry and his mom not cain. he thinks his mom will get over it even when cain looks like he will be going prison he dosent confess. I have tryed to find her source but never get an answer though everything has been spot on.

katie hunter
02-06-2013, 00:26
I didn't mean the name of the source, just the FB page for the spoilers you get. They do seem very interesting.

heydrich39
02-06-2013, 01:40
Shes on my freinds fb ill ask her for you. knew robbie would be behind adam setting up cain. and her spoilers are good and very accurate. some really good stories coming up

heydrich39
03-06-2013, 15:16
In pics on itv website cain is tourching the car so he must get grassed up wonder if its by moira or robbie?

katie hunter
03-06-2013, 16:22
[QUOTE=heydrich39;793091]In pics on itv website cain is tourching the car so he must get grassed up wonder if its by moira or robbie?[/

If the car has been torched then any evidence will have been destroyed, so i wonder what grounds the Police would have to arrest him.

I would be really shocked if Moira told the Police, I think it would be more likely for Adam to do the dirty on him.

katie hunter
03-06-2013, 16:22
[QUOTE=heydrich39;793091]In pics on itv website cain is tourching the car so he must get grassed up wonder if its by moira or robbie?[/

If the car has been torched then any evidence will have been destroyed, so i wonder what grounds the Police would have to arrest him.

Does someone grass him up? I would be really shocked if Moira told the Police, I think it would be more likely for Adam to do the dirty on him.

tammyy2j
04-06-2013, 00:59

tammyy2j
04-06-2013, 00:59
In pics on itv website cain is tourching the car so he must get grassed up wonder if its by moira or robbie?

Cain covers for Adam and tries to help him cover it up I believe

I think it will be Robbie who grasses up Cain

Betty33
04-06-2013, 02:05
Well looking at spoilers looks like moira accuses Cain and he tries to explain. She invites Adam home and Cain is in dog
House but don't think she actually kicks him straight out and I think Adam will confess when comes home and Cain will stay at farm but help Adam

Betty33
04-06-2013, 02:05
Well looking at spoilers looks like moira accuses Cain and he tries to explain. She invites Adam home and Cain is in dog
House but don't think she actually kicks him straight out and I think Adam will confess when comes home and Cain will stay at farm but help Adam

Betty33
04-06-2013, 07:58
Think when she discovers he was just trying to help Adam they will stay together

heydrich39
04-06-2013, 08:34
On site www.sofemine.co.uk headline for friday 14 th is moira kicks cain out so adam cant tell her the truth

Betty33
04-06-2013, 08:43
Looks like we are in for a long few weeks then before get back together again!!

katie hunter
04-06-2013, 14:11

It sure does!

I'm sure they will eventually get back together - it could go on for months though :(

katie hunter
04-06-2013, 14:11

It sure does!

I'm sure they will eventually get back together - it could go on for months though :(

alan45
14-06-2013, 19:24
Emmerdale star Jeff Hordley has praised the show's writers for exploring a softer side to his bad boy character Cain Dingle.

The actor, who has played Cain on and off since 2000, appeared on ITV's Loose Women this afternoon (June 14) and revealed that he enjoys his soap role more than ever.

Hordley explained: "When you stay in a show this long, the characters and the writing get better and better, because you have more layers to reveal, and I just think we're doing a great job with the character now.

"Just before I left in 2006, I was kind of a little bit bored of standing behind corners and looking round them! Directors used to say, 'Jeff, it's lurking position five today, please!' You kind of think, 'Okay, I think it's time for a change'.

"I've come back to the show in 2009 and I think the character has changed and evolved. That's thanks to the writers, because they've done a great job."

Last night, viewers saw Cain help Adam Barton to cover up his involvement in a hit and run accident. The two men have a long history of animosity as Adam disapproves of his mum Moira's relationship with Cain.

Discussing the future of the plot, Hordley said: "I think this story is about Cain and Adam coming together. Cain and Adam have been at loggerheads for a while, because he doesn't want Cain to be in the family or be with his mother.

"Cain helps Adam out and they come together. I think you see in tonight's episode that Moira says, 'Okay guys, we are a family - not the same as when John Barton was around, but we are a family with this dodgy guy at the helm! But we're going to work as a unit'."

On Cain and Moira's future, he added: "I think this is serious stuff and I think the writers are going to run with this. I love working with Natalie J Robb, she's amazing. She's special, she really is."

katie hunter
14-06-2013, 20:44
Thank goodness the spoilers were wrong, I am so glad that TPTB haven't split Cain and Moira up.

LizzyBizzy
14-06-2013, 21:33
I'm glad Moira and Cain are still together.

heydrich39
15-06-2013, 01:38
On the site digital tv in an interview with the new producer she says that a new character to the farm that will turn their relationship on its head? Wonder if thats a kid of cains he didnt know about turning up? Wont they ever be happy

heydrich39
15-06-2013, 02:48
Looks like this new producer also wants charity cain maybe to get bk together when it eventually comes out about jai. so no happy ending for moira cain

katie hunter
15-06-2013, 10:31
She doesn't actually say that Cain will get back with Charity once her marriage to Jai ends. She says she wouldn't rule it out because there are a lot of unresolved issues between the two of them. She also says that the viewers have invested in the Cain and Moira relationship and that it would be interesting to see Cain conflicted between the two of them.

IMO Cain and Charity's relationship has been flogged to death and if they were to rekindle it they would need to come up with a different angle to the SL or it would flop.

katie hunter
15-06-2013, 10:31

katie hunter
15-06-2013, 10:34
On the site digital tv in an interview with the new producer she says that a new character to the farm that will turn their relationship on its head? Wonder if thats a kid of cains he didnt know about turning up? Wont they ever be happy

It sounds like there are going to be a couple of new characters bought into Butlers. I think it will be some of Moira's family.

katie hunter
15-06-2013, 10:34

heydrich39
15-06-2013, 12:13
No your right she dosent say it will happen but i think its an avenue there definetly going to go down. i wont be surprised if by nxt year cain has had a one night stand with charity it makes good drama

xloolx
15-06-2013, 12:26
Same I hope its like moiras sister or something.

xloolx
15-06-2013, 12:30
No your right she dosent say it will happen but i think its an avenue there definetly going to go down. i wont be surprised if by nxt year cain has had a one night stand with charity it makes good drama

When they got together on the newyears ep I taught there relationship would last a year.

xloolx
15-06-2013, 12:30

When they got together on the newyears ep I taught there relationship would last a year.

kiwigirl
15-06-2013, 21:02
Please NO more Cain/Charity storylines it won’t make for good drama those two have had their days. Instead of drama for Cain and Moira how about some bless, maybe a child or something exciting for them. Or just bring back that passion they had in the beginning.

kiwigirl
15-06-2013, 21:02

heydrich39
15-06-2013, 22:23
I agree charity was no good for cain but with him changing into mr nice it seems like it may go that way the producer seems ti thinhink its a good idea i dont. wouldnt be surprised if cain has a one night stand just when moira finds out shes pregnant. lol

katie hunter
15-06-2013, 22:46
I think he is better with Moira these days than Charity. Cain and Charity were toxic in the end and if they got together again I think it would be more of the same.

I think we may will get the conflict but I doubt that TPTB would break up Cain and Moira now - they had the perfect opportunity to do it this week but didn't.

katie hunter
15-06-2013, 22:46

lizann
15-06-2013, 23:54
Would you rule out a reunion for Charity and Cain?
"I'd never rule out a reunion, but I think that the viewers have really invested in Moira and Cain's relationship. When things do go wrong between Jai and Charity, it's going to be very interesting because Charity did leave Cain for Jai. She did some very un-Charity-like things, such as getting married for love!

"I think Charity is going to realise that Jai hasn't given her the respect that she deserves. She'll realise that she might have given something up that was really valuable, and there's a lot of mileage in that. I would love to watch Cain not knowing which way he's going to turn between Moira and Charity. To rule out a further dynamic between Cain and Charity definitely wouldn't be right, because there's so many possibilities and unanswered questions."

I love cain and charity together as they have amazing chemistry even when fighting and are a much better couple than him and moira i think

heydrich39
01-08-2013, 01:13
I heard cain gets with charity about the same time as moira announces that and he realises that he has messed up but charity is having none of it and blackmails him

Perdita
24-10-2013, 16:38
Emmerdale star Natalie J Robb has confirmed that she will be sticking with the soap for the foreseeable future.

The actress has played Moira Barton on the ITV show since 2009, and she has more big storylines ahead over the next few weeks as her on-screen family is expanded.

Asked on Loose Women whether she is committed to her role as Moira, Robb said today: "For the foreseeable future, yes. I'm very happy at the moment. When you get big storylines and you're busy all the time, you get your teeth into it and every actor loves that. That's what we want."

Discussing Emmerdale's recent 'Best Soap' win at the Inside Soap Awards, she continued: "I think every soap has its shining time, and I think it's our time at the moment. We work very hard. The cast and crew really do work hard. I just think we deserve it, and it's really good to be recognised for it. When I went into ITV on Tuesday morning, the place was buzzing, so it was lovely."

Tonight's double bill (October 24) centres around Moira's relationship with Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley), who decides that it's time to pop the question properly.

Robb explained: "I think there's going to be happy times, but it's not going to be smooth sailing. They've got a very passionate relationship. You'll see when you watch both episodes tonight, because just when he's about to pop the question, there's a mystery intruder. Then there's loads of drama after that, and it sort of gets put back on the shelf."

Emmerdale will soon introduce former Coronation Street star Bill Ward as James Barton, the brother of Moira's late husband John. James is the father of three grown-up sons.

Quizzed on whether Moira and James could get together, Robb laughed: "I don't know. I know the backstory but that's it!"

Emmerdale continues tonight at 7pm and 8pm on ITV.

kiwigirl
25-10-2013, 03:16
I so agree with Katie Hunter, Cain and Charity; they've had their time and I hope the powers that be know that their "love story" is soooo not going to work with this new Cain. I just think that he is far better off being with the farmers wife. GO MOIRA, LOL.

alan45
24-12-2013, 02:39
Emmerdale's Moira Barton faces disappointment on New Year's Eve after jumping to the conclusion that Cain Dingle is planning to pop the question to her.

Moira gets suspicious when Cain (Jeff Hordley) decides to make the big night as romantic as possible for the two of them, but how will she feel when no proposal materialises?

Here, Natalie J Robb - who plays Moira - offers her take on the latest twists and turns in her character's love life.

Cain decides to take Moira away for New Year next week, but she turns down his offer. Why is that?
"Because Moira feels like he's only doing it to get her away from James. Things have been going well between Cain and Moira, but she's starting to sense that he's a little bit jealous with James's presence around the house."

Does Moira know that James has feelings for her?
"I think she has a good idea - she thinks it a little but she's not sure. But she's head over heels in love with Cain."

Why does Moira suspect that Cain is going to propose at New Year?
"Because Cain wants to take her away, he's making an effort and it's a big surprise. He's acting a little bit out of character, so Moira thinks, 'Ooh, maybe he's got something up his sleeve'. She thinks it's more than a night out that he wants."

Of course Cain and Moira almost got engaged a few weeks ago, didn't they?
"Yes, she just didn't get a chance to answer him and things got in the middle, so it never came up again. But I think she would have seriously considered it."

Cain ends up taking Moira for a New Year's Eve meal at the B&B, which has been specially decorated for her. How does Moira react?
"She's really taken aback and at that point she thinks, 'Right this is definitely a proposal, there's a proposal coming'. The B&B is really pretty - they've decorated it all with this lovely shiny material and they've put lanterns all over the place, so it's a very romantic feel."

ow does Moira feel when the proposal doesn't happen?
"She's gutted! She's a bit embarrassed actually, because what Cain wants to do is just get her there to have some sex. The house is too crowded and they want to have some peace and quiet, but then he suggests they can try every room. She's just like, 'Right…'"

It's clear that Cain thinks it's time for the Barton boys to move out… How does Moira feel about having them around all the time?
"Well she knows it's quite a lot to take on, but I actually think Moira quite likes having that family feel back in the farm again. I think she likes the family vibe."

The next day, Moira injures her foot…
"Yeah, she falls off a bloomin' ladder, silly girl! She just slips and she goes over on her ankle but it's a really bad sprain."

James takes Moira to hospital, but Cain is the one who takes her home. Is Moira happy that actually it's Cain who picks her up?
"Yeah, she is. That who she'd rather see when she comes out of the room, so she likes that he's made the effort to come."

How is Moira feeling about the friction between Cain and James?
"She's just skimming over it - she's not making it a big deal, she's just like 'get on with it'. Her heart is absolutely still with Cain - she has no eyes for James."

Can we expect more fireworks between Cain and James?
"There's always going to be fireworks!"

Big ones?
"Possibly…"

What's it been like working with the new Barton gang?
"It's been great. They're a really lovely bunch of guys, all very professional. We can really have a laugh at the same time, so we're gelling well and that's the important thing."

How did you feel when the bosses told you they were bringing in Moira's family?
"I thought it was great. It's nice to make the farm a bit of a hub. It's nice to have that busy element going on, because that is how farms are, that's how they work. I was really pleased because it was good to have a different dynamic on set. I also did some of the screen testing with some of the new actors."

Do you still enjoy working on the farm?
"Yeah I do, and I like working on location now - I hope we do more of it. I think the producers are definitely making that happen, it's very important for the show as it makes us different from the others."

Are you hoping that Moira and Cain manage to make things work?
"Yeah, I would like to see that happen because I think it's a bit different - it's a bit exciting and there's a good chemistry between them, so I would like to see them make it work.

"Moira likes Cain's dangerous side, his dark mysterious side. They're also very good sexually together - they're very passionate. There's something about Cain - she understands his vulnerabilities and I think they don't necessarily talk about everything, but she knows him. They both stand up to each other, too - it's a nice balance!"

Perdita
04-02-2014, 18:37
Emmerdale star Natalie J Robb has revealed that she "can't wait" to film Moira Barton and Cain Dingle's wedding day.

Moira proposes to Cain next week and although he initially doubts her motives, the couple soon work through their differences and announce that they are engaged.

Speaking to TV Times about her character's big decision, Robb commented: "It's real love. They have a great chemistry and they've come together and made the relationship work, regardless of what has happened in their past.

"Their marriage will be far from dull - those two aren't even dull when they're happy. Everyone keeps saying that Moira is taming Cain, but that isn't true. He has grown up. He has matured and that's what attracted her.

"I can't wait for the potential wedding day. It will be the first time I've got married on screen. I can't imagine it will be traditional. Moira had a traditional white wedding with John - I think she'll want something simpler now."

Jeff Hordley, who plays Cain, has also tipped the on-screen couple for an exciting future.

He said: "I think this is just the start for them. It's going to be a good year. Our producer has some brilliant stories lined up. I think viewers will be pleased to see Cain and Moira together - on Twitter they are known as Coira."

Emmerdale airs Moira's proposal next Monday (February 10) at 7pm on ITV.

lizann
05-02-2014, 23:53
coira :p never heard that before for them

helena1414
09-02-2014, 13:38
I think Cain will kill James eventually. James will do something nasty to Moira and Cain will come to her rescue or something like that. I seem to remember Moira asking Cain if he would kill for her. ( After Cain took Cameron to the quarry and threatened to kill him. ) It would make for a great story line. :D

katie hunter
09-02-2014, 23:24
I think Cain will kill James eventually. James will do something nasty to Moira and Cain will come to her rescue or something like that. I seem to remember Moira asking Cain if he would kill for her. ( After Cain took Cameron to the quarry and threatened to kill him. ) It would make for a great story line. :D

I can definitely see James becoming a right weirdo and perhaps trying to hurt Moira. I'd be happy to see Cain take him on a one way trip to the quarry.

katie hunter
09-02-2014, 23:24

lizann
10-02-2014, 01:17
my guess is james is adam or holly's real father

heydrich39
11-02-2014, 00:42
Yeah i think james will turn out to be adams dad.dont see why cain would be ok with him still living with moira and i agree it would be a great story if he turned into a killer i do think he will split cain/moira up though.

lizann
11-02-2014, 00:45
moira should be totally honest with cain about her past with james

kiwigirl
11-02-2014, 03:04
James and Pete need to go they are so boring. I like Ross and Finn, I thought Ross might hook up with Debbie but if not, I hope he ends up with Victoria, shes in need of Love. PS: Love the way Moira stood he ground with James, I hope he backs off and leaves Cain and Moira alone.

lizann
23-04-2014, 00:40
cain is wasted with boring moira

moiracainx
23-04-2014, 13:40
I'm looking forward to the wedding

lizann
24-04-2014, 00:10

i hope it don't happen

lizann
24-04-2014, 00:10

i hope it don't happen

kiwigirl
24-04-2014, 11:00
I like the new Cain, the old Cain was becoming boring and predictable. Cain still has his dark side, but hes grown up alot and I like it. Now Moira has come over to the dark side to hide her secrets, I hope the wedding does happen with plots and twists but Cain and Moira end up married. Its good to see him Happy. LOL

sarah c
24-04-2014, 11:13
I see Moira's dark-side as more her protect at any cost attitude towards her kids?

the taking of the money is to get James away from Adam, and to stop him asking paternity questions. I think Moira would probably kill to protect her kids..?

helena1414
24-04-2014, 13:49
Yeah, I've always liked Cain too. He and Moira is the best couple in Emmerdale.

tammyy2j
24-04-2014, 16:17
I see Moira's dark-side as more her protect at any cost attitude towards her kids?

the taking of the money is to get James away from Adam, and to stop him asking paternity questions. I think Moira would probably kill to protect her kids..?

She wants to protect herself, I don't think Cain or Adam would be happy she cheated before on John with his brother James and that James is Adam's real father

tammyy2j
24-04-2014, 16:17

lizann
24-04-2014, 22:26

she don't want anyone knowing she was a cheating hoe even before cain nothing about protecting her kids

lizann
24-04-2014, 22:26

she don't want anyone knowing she was a cheating hoe even before cain nothing about protecting her kids

katie hunter
25-04-2014, 00:05
From what's been said it sounds like James took advantage of Moira when she was in a vulnerable position. It obviously meant a lot more to James than it did to Moira if he's fixated on it for over 20 years,

tammyy2j
25-04-2014, 16:27
From what's been said it sounds like James took advantage of Moira when she was in a vulnerable position. It obviously meant a lot more to James than it did to Moira if he's fixated on it for over 20 years,

It could be why James wife left him and the kids?

tammyy2j
25-04-2014, 16:27

lizann
25-04-2014, 22:26

maybe she took advantage and made the first move like she did with cain

lizann
25-04-2014, 22:26

maybe she took advantage and made the first move like she did with cain

Perdita
07-05-2014, 11:27
Emmerdale star Natalie J Robb has spoken to Digital Spy about the upcoming revelation about Adam Barton's paternity, admitting that the truth is "devastating" for her character Moira.

Next week, Moira gets a nasty surprise when she learns that her old flame James (Bill Ward) has arranged a secret DNA test which proves that he is Adam's father.

Although Moira has always known that James being the father was a possibility, it's still a huge moment for her when his drastic actions confirm the truth.

The timing also couldn't be worse as James's determination to reveal the secret threatens Moira's wedding to Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley).

Robb told us: "It's the whole thing leading up to the wedding when James tells me, 'We've lied for long enough and now it's time to tell the truth'."

Emmerdale airs the tense wedding episodes on Thursday, May 15 at 7pm and 8pm on ITV.

Perdita
26-05-2014, 07:19
Emmerdale stars Natalie J Robb and Jeff Hordley have told Digital Spy that there is big drama in store for the Bartons as Moira's secret is finally exposed.

Cast and crew have already filmed the dramatic scenes which see everyone learn that Adam is James's biological son rather than his nephew - a bombshell that Moira was desperate to keep under wraps.

With the truth about to cause shock waves for Moira's loved ones, we asked about the impact on her relationship with Cain and whether he can forgive her.

Natalie also shares details of how the secret will affect Adam as he struggles to come to terms with his true paternity.

The British Soap Awards took place at the Hackney Empire in London on Saturday night (May 24). Emmerdale won one prize at the event, taking home the Spectacular Scene gong for the Woolpack flood and siege.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/news/a573358/emmerdale-stars-tease-big-barton-reveal-adam-will-hate-moira.html#~oFlwdUqeuHKHK9

kiwigirl
27-05-2014, 02:21
OMG The proverbial is going to hit the fan for Moira and Cain. Cain and Moira with a Cain and Charity affair? Pleaseeeee say it isn't so. LOL

katie hunter
02-06-2014, 22:38
OMG The proverbial is going to hit the fan for Moira and Cain. Cain and Moira with a Cain and Charity affair? Pleaseeeee say it isn't so. LOL

Well Cain has turned Charity down twice so it would be a bit ridiculous if he all of a sudden decided that he fancied a reunion with her. Ah wait, I was forgetting that this is Emmerdale where they change the characters to suit the storyline :/

katie hunter
02-06-2014, 22:38

heydrich39
03-06-2014, 04:04
hope cain dumps her

kiwigirl
03-06-2014, 06:57
I can't understand Charity & Declan get away with arson and Charity with the whole miscarriage thingy. And yet the secret is blown about Adams real father, I mean WTF? The powers that be, need to get their writers straightened out, that's just weird.

gemgem_160
03-06-2014, 09:33
I don't know why Cain should end things with Moira as it's in the past!!!! Sorry not been watching it at mo as im out off the country.

tammyy2j
03-06-2014, 14:44
I don't know why Cain should end things with Moira as it's in the past!!!! Sorry not been watching it at mo as im out off the country.

More because she never told him about her past with James and she also expressed that Cain was the first person she ever cheated on John with (her husband of some many years) which probably boosted Cain's ego :p

tammyy2j
03-06-2014, 14:44
I don't think Cain will cheat with Charity, I think he will forgive her in time and also help Adam

heydrich39
04-06-2014, 19:43
i read aaron comes to help adam who is on some sort of self destruct when he finds out . and moira is always getting on at cain about trust but she dosent trust him enough to be honest hope he leaves her and moira/james can be boringly happy together

Perdita
27-06-2014, 12:37
Emmerdale star Natalie J Robb has promised that there is more drama to come for Moira Dingle's marriage to Cain.

Moira faced a backlash in last night's dramatic episodes (June 26) as the truth about her secret romantic history with former brother-in-law James was finally exposed.

Cain initially remained strangely calm as the Bartons were torn apart by the revelation. However, his relationship with Moira will come under severe strain over the coming days as everyone is rocked by the second bombshell that Adam is James's son.

Speaking on ITV's Lorraine about Cain's reaction, Robb explained today: "He's in shock, really, but it's a ticking bomb, I think, with Cain. He's the mysterious calm man - that's why the women love him."

Asked whether the Moira and Cain romance will have more twists, she replied: "I think there'll be plenty - I think there'll be plenty to come, don't you worry about that!"

Emmerdale airs another double bill of episodes tonight (June 27), focusing on Adam's extreme reaction to his life-changing news. Seemingly with a dark plan in mind, the young farmer disappears into the woods in pursuit of James with a shotgun.

Robb explained: "He's absolutely devastated. His world is falling apart. I'm not who he thought he was, his father is his uncle and he doesn't actually really like him that much. He's absolutely devastated and his reaction isn't going to be very good.

"There's a shotgun involved and he goes missing. I'm worried sick and then Cain goes after him. I don't know what's going on - I can't find him and it's whether he'll get to him in time or not."

Rob added that she enjoyed playing the intense scenes with co-stars Jeff Hordley and Adam Thomas.

"We have a great bond all of us - Jeff who plays Cain and Adam who plays my son," she said. "When we're doing emotional stuff it felt quite real, really. When it gets to three weeks of crying, that's when it gets tough!"

Emmerdale airs tonight (June 27) at 7pm and 8pm on ITV.

heydrich39
28-06-2014, 01:39
glad cains left her bet finn tracks his mom down and theres more drama to come

helena1414
28-06-2014, 03:45
I bet "someone" killed Finn's mom and buried her in a cowshed.

helena1414
28-06-2014, 03:45

lizann
28-06-2014, 22:16

james or moira?

helena1414
29-06-2014, 02:05
james or moira?
You really don't like Moira, do you? :D

helena1414
29-06-2014, 02:05
james or moira?

kiwigirl
29-06-2014, 05:17

Love Moira, but I suppose everyone knows we are team Coira, LOL.

kiwigirl
29-06-2014, 05:17

Love Moira, but I suppose everyone knows we are team Coira, LOL.

lizann
30-06-2014, 17:59

no :p

lizann
30-06-2014, 17:59

no :p

localoca
09-08-2014, 10:07
So is Moira pregnant or what? Cain mentioned her putting on weight last night.

katie hunter
09-08-2014, 11:23
I was thinking that too but he might just have been after her buttie :)

sarah c
09-08-2014, 11:30
So is Moira pregnant or what? Cain mentioned her putting on weight last night.

I did wonder that as the 'weight' comment came from no where

mind you if he'd said it to me I'd have lamped him!!!

kiwigirl
09-08-2014, 13:46
Nice thought Sarah C, but really would TPTB go back to that storyline? I just put that remake about Moiras weight as Cain being cheeky. LOL I really enjoyed that scene between Cain and Moira it was sweet, glad they're back on track.

katie hunter
10-08-2014, 09:43
Nice thought Sarah C, but really would TPTB go back to that storyline? I just put that remake about Moiras weight as Cain being cheeky. LOL I really enjoyed that scene between Cain and Moira it was sweet, glad they're back on track.

It was nice to see a happy scene for a change, I just hope it lasts.

katie hunter
10-08-2014, 09:43

localoca
17-08-2014, 13:44
I still think Moira is pregnant. She was snacking and drinking water (!) in the pub in thursdays episode. Anyway, it would be a nice twist if Cain found out Moira's pregnant at the same time Declan finds out about Charity's abortion, don't you think?

lizann
19-08-2014, 22:05
i do hope she is not up the duff as it means cain staying with her

xloolx
19-08-2014, 23:31
I don't reckon she is, but a lot of people seem to think she might be.

kiwigirl
01-09-2014, 05:50
Has anyone voted in the Inside Soap Awards 2014 Best Emmerdale Couple? You'd probably guess that I have voted for Cain & Moira and yeah they are leading by 32%.

Keep it up all you "Coira" Fans.

kiwigirl
01-09-2014, 05:50

moiradingle
07-09-2014, 19:32
I hope Moira's pregnant. Would be nice to see some happy scenes between Cain and Moira after this James rubbish

kiwigirl
12-09-2014, 02:56
Nice to see Cain and Moira happy at Marlons wedding and later at the reception. Moira persuading Cain to dance with her, CUTE.... ;-)

katie hunter
13-09-2014, 11:53
Nice to see Cain and Moira happy at Marlons wedding and later at the reception. Moira persuading Cain to dance with her, CUTE.... ;-)

I agree, it's nice to see them happy and not fighting :)

katie hunter
13-09-2014, 11:53

Perdita
14-10-2014, 14:36
Emmerdale's Moira Dingle will be left unimpressed when her husband Cain invites Charity Macey to stay with them.

Following her terrifying kidnapping ordeal, Charity (Emma Atkins) is shocked when she hears that her attacker is awake.
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/41/618x412/soaps-emmerdale-7005-2.jpg
How will Moira react when Cain turns up with Charity in tow?
© ITV
Cain brings Charity home

Charity is then left further distressed when Jimmy King (Nick Miles) tells her the insurance assessors are up at Home Farm, and she later breaks down when she receives an order to sell the estate.

As Charity receives no comfort from her family, Cain receives the short straw and has to offer her a place to stay.

Moria is annoyed when Cain turns up with Charity in tow, announcing that she will be staying there for a while.

It doesn't take long before an infuriated Moira quickly gets fed up with Charity staying at the farm, prompting Cain to ask Chas if she will take her.
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/41/618x413/soaps-emmerdale-7008-2.jpg
Moira is impressed when Charity starts to get the hang of life on the farm
© ITV
Moira is impressed with Charity

After Chas refuses, Charity's self-esteem hits an all time low when Moira tells her she will now be mucking in with the farm chores.

However, Charity impresses Moria when she starts to get the hang of life on the farm, so could she finally be turning a corner?

Emmerdale airs these scenes next week on ITV.

lizann
14-10-2014, 22:38
cant wait for charity to move in shake things up on the farm

Perdita
22-10-2014, 16:15
Emmerdale star Natalie J Robb has revealed that Charity Dingle is trying to "redeem herself" when she terrorises blackmailer Maxine.

Next week's episodes see Robb's character Moira Dingle left surprised after hearing that Charity has come to her defence by kidnapping the ruthless woman who has been targeting her.

Moira has a tough fortnight ahead as newcomer Maxine demands more money in exchange for Adam's safety at the prison. When Moira refuses to hand over more cash, her jailed son is hospitalised following a brutal beating.

When Charity decides to take control of the situation, she kidnaps Maxine and forces her to endure a car ride from hell, leaving her bruised and battered.

Speaking about the storyline, Robb commented: "Charity is living at the farm at this point and Moira is not greatly happy about it, but nobody else will have her.

"Moira tells Charity that if she's going to stay under her roof, then she has to muck in. There's a lovely scene of Charity bottle-feeding calves and not knowing what to do with them. Rhona and Moira find this very amusing, but at this point Maxine turns up and Moira changes her mood. Charity picks up on this and gets involved."
http://i2.cdnds.net/14/42/618x399/soaps-emmerdale-7013-1.jpg
Charity takes her and Maxine's lives in her hands as she takes them on a hell drive.
© ITV
Charity terrorises Maxine

She continued: "Charity gives Maxine a ride of her life in a car and frightens her half to death! Moira doesn't know anything about it, but Charity is doing it to get in her good books and redeem herself a little bit.

"Charity tells Maxine that she has lost everything and has nothing else to lose, so Maxine shouldn't mess with her. Charity also warns that a lot people she has known are now dead! It works and Moira gets the benefit."

Asked whether the storyline is the redemption of Charity, Robb replied: "It does end up to be like that!"
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/42/618x441/soaps-emmerdale-7013-2.jpg
Charity marches Maxine to a field
© ITV
Charity marches Maxine to a field

Robb also expressed excitement over the upcoming arrival of Emma Barton - who is James's ex and the mother of Pete, Ross and Finn.

She said: "I think it'll put a cat amongst the pigeons. Emma is not going to like Moira, is she? I think the story is that she doesn't know that all of her boys are around Moira at the moment. She always suspected something was going on between Moira and James. Even though it was just a one-night stand, she thought they were having an affair the whole time.

"When Emma does join the cast, I think there will be problems with her with Cain. I think Emma would go straight for what could hurt Moira - possibly!"

Perdita
16-12-2014, 10:24
Emmerdale star Natalie J Robb has revealed that she wants her character Moira Dingle to make friends with ruthless Charity.

Tension between the two women will escalate over Christmas as Charity (Emma Atkins) pushes Moira to breaking point with her selfish behaviour.

Fed up with having Charity living with her, Moira makes another attempt to kick her out. However, this sparks more tension between Moira and her husband Cain (Jeff Hordley), who refuses to see Charity and her son Noah made homeless over the festive season.

Speaking of the heated scenes, Robb explained: "We've had a good laugh filming them because I'm friends with Emma Atkins in real life. I quite like the dynamic of Moira, Cain and Charity together.

"It's a shame that Moira and Charity couldn't become friends! They are both strong women. Sometimes the great thing about them is that Charity is so blatantly annoying, but Moira just tells it how it is to her. They have a weird honesty together.

"Maybe in the future they could become friends, or maybe not! They'd be strange friends and it's an odd relationship, but maybe they respect each other for the women they are."
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/41/618x412/soaps-emmerdale-7005-2.jpg
How will Moira react when Cain turns up with Charity in tow?
© ITV
Emmerdale's Cain, Charity and Moira

In the meantime, the final straw for Moira comes when Charity asks to have the haulage firm's Christmas party at Butler's farm next week. Despite Moira insisting on strict ground rules, she is horrified to later return home to an unruly bash.

Robb laughed: "Moira comes back to find loads of truckers in her house with their partners, all smoking in her kitchen! They're all drunk and it all gets a bit lairy.

"Moira hits the roof, but Cain won't chuck Charity out before Christmas and Moira is starting to wonder why. It's becoming an issue for Moira, because she's wondering why Cain is not treating her as his wife.

"Moira is expected to just roll over and let everything go Charity's way, when it's her house. Obviously they're married now so Cain has a right to let his family stay, but Moira feels like she is never consulted about anything."
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/46/618x405/soaps-emmerdale-7037-38-7.jpg
Moira's wants Charity out of the house and Cain feels caught in the middle.
© ITV
Cain will be caught up in Moira's feud

However, it appears that Cain could also be hiding troubles of his own when he claims that his car went missing in Dover following a trip to France.

Robb said: "It's all very odd. He's lost his car and he just comes up with a weird excuse. Cain says it was stolen, but when Moira suggests getting the insurance company involved to make a claim, he gets angry with her for even suggesting it.

"Day by day, Moira notices that Cain's moods are changing and he's still letting Charity get away with everything. Moira is starting to get really stressed out about it, because she has no idea of what's changed since he's got back from France."

Perdita
16-12-2014, 11:54
Is that the start of Cain's illness storyline? :hmm:

maidmarian
16-12-2014, 12:47

I wondered that Perdita when I read spoilers.
If it is then it sounds like it might be a mental
or nervous illness rather than a phyiscal one.
But worry abt unusual physical symptoms
can cause people to behave out of character
and several others are worried abt this.

maidmarian
16-12-2014, 12:47

I wondered that Perdita when I read spoilers.
If it is then it sounds like it might be a mental
or nervous illness rather than a phyiscal one.
But worry abt unusual physical symptoms
can cause people to behave out of character
and several others are worried abt this.

xloolx
24-12-2014, 00:12
Cain has a brain aneurysm, he goes to hospital and they confirm he does have a brain aneurysm and he needs to have surgery immediately, but he then loses it and walks out of the hospital and then goes to some river and collapses, falling into the freezing water.

lizann
24-12-2014, 00:47
Cain has a brain aneurysm, he goes to hospital and they confirm he does have a brain aneurysm and he needs to have surgery immediately, but he then loses it and walks out of the hospital and then goes to some river and collapses, falling into the freezing water.

is this from his beating from zak

lizann
24-12-2014, 00:47

is this from his beating from zak

xloolx
24-12-2014, 01:38
It doesn't state that it was due to what zak had done to him in the spoilers, but a past blow to the head can cause an aneurysm in later life.

Zally
24-12-2014, 03:05

Has this been confirmed?

xloolx
24-12-2014, 04:03
Yes it has been confirmed by itv but not yet digital spy and other sites like it.

xloolx
24-12-2014, 04:13
Here-http://www.itv.com/presscentre/press-packs/week-02-highlights
You need to download it and go to page 11 I think, either way what ever page it is it has a picture near the top of it of Cain looking half dead with Debbie, Charity, Moira, Vanessa and Kirin all huddled around him, so it shouldn't be that hard to find the page. Also Cain refuses to have the operation despite his loved ones begging him to have it to save his life.

xloolx
24-12-2014, 04:13
You need to download it and go to page 11 I think, either way what ever page it is it has a picture near the top of it of Cain looking half dead with Debbie, Charity, Moira, Vanessa and Kirin all huddled around him, so it shouldn't be that hard to find the page. Also Cain refuses to have the operation despite his loved ones begging him to have it to save his life.

lizann
27-12-2014, 00:29

kirin and vanessa why?

lizann
27-12-2014, 00:29

kirin and vanessa why?

Perdita
27-12-2014, 06:15
Looks like he has collapsed outside, probably the Woolpack and they are all in the area ???

xloolx
27-12-2014, 21:52
In an interview in a magazine Jeff Hordley just says Cain collapses and falls into a river in an woodland area, so it doesn't yet state where abouts he faints, but I think it is a place near the village because I think after he flees the hospital he goes for a walk to clear his head but then he becomes dizzy and falls into the river. But it also says he blacks out while hes working in the garage and Charity comes in the garage to find him passed out, but that is the first time he blacks out and the 2nd time he does that's when he falls into the river. As for all the people being there I think that after Charity finds Cain has left the hospital she goes and tells Moira and that lot about Cain being ill and I guess they all rally round to try and track him down. I also guess Vanessa and Kirin are there as they want to help Moira find Cain, Also I don't know if it is just me but in the picture Kirins hair appears to be wet so my guess is he dives into the river to save Cain. Either way I can't wait to see how this storyline plays out, Jeff Hordley is such a great actor!

Perdita
28-12-2014, 05:52
In an interview in a magazine Jeff Hordley just says Cain collapses and falls into a river in an woodland area, so it doesn't yet state where abouts he faints, but I think it is a place near the village because I think after he flees the hospital he goes for a walk to clear his head but then he becomes dizzy and falls into the river. But it also says he blacks out while hes working in the garage and Charity comes in the garage to find him passed out, but that is the first time he blacks out and the 2nd time he does that's when he falls into the river. As for all the people being there I think that after Charity finds Cain has left the hospital she goes and tells Moira and that lot about Cain being ill and I guess they all rally round to try and track him down. I also guess Vanessa and Kirin are there as they want to help Moira find Cain, Also I don't know if it is just me but in the picture Kirins hair appears to be wet so my guess is he dives into the river to save Cain. Either way I can't wait to see how this storyline plays out, Jeff Hordley is such a great actor!

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?137198-Emmerdale-Spoilers-5th-9th-January&p=814280#post814280

Perdita
28-12-2014, 05:52

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?137198-Emmerdale-Spoilers-5th-9th-January&p=814280#post814280

heydrich39
28-12-2014, 21:47
sorry but i find the story pointless we know cain will be ok seen like the writers are running out of ideas for his character

xloolx
28-12-2014, 23:50
True, But I still think it will be good to see his vulnerable side as it is something we rarely see. I love seeing the softer side of Cain and his more sensitive side, but I do really miss seeing his really dark side as well.

alan45
30-12-2014, 02:53
Emmerdale's Cain Dingle receives shocking news next week as he learns that he has a life-threatening brain aneurysm.

Cain hears the worrying diagnosis when he gets himself checked out at A&E on the orders of his ex-partner Charity, after days of hiding worrying symptoms.

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/45/618x579/cain_dingle.jpg
© ITV
Jeff Hordley as Cain Dingle

The village's resident hardman remains in denial afterwards as he refuses to have an urgent operation, but he later pays the price for ignoring the severity of the situation when he collapses and falls into a river.

We recently caught up with Jeff Hordley, who plays Cain, to hear more about what to expect from the story.

When were you first told about the storyline?
"It came up really quickly, to be perfectly honest with you. I kind of know why the story is happening, but I can't really say what the plan is because that would be giving too much away!

"It started off really quickly because all of a sudden Cain was coming back from abroad, he'd lost his car and he was telling everyone that it had been stolen. I didn't really know what was going on, but then they explained to me that Cain was starting to have blackouts and other symptoms."

Why is Cain keeping so quiet about his symptoms?
"I think Cain just doesn't want anyone to know what's going on. He'd rather just suffer in silence than admit that something is wrong. He only confides in Charity because she finds him getting up from a blackout in the garage, but he threatens to kick her and Noah out if she tells anyone.

"If there's one positive message this story should have, it's definitely that if you're ever worried about something that is not quite right, you should go and see the doctor to get it sorted. It's much better to do that as early as possible rather than coming when it's too late."

Wouldn't it be better for Cain to just confide in Moira?
"Well, he doesn't want to worry her. Moira ends up fearing that he is cheating on her with Charity, but Cain doesn't have a clue about that. He's being quite secretive with Charity and snappy at Moira because of his illness, which makes her suspicious. He'd be gutted if he knew how she was feeling, because he loves her to bits."

http://i1.cdnds.net/14/52/618x420/soaps-emmerdale-7072-3.jpg
© ITV
Charity and Cain

Once Cain gets his diagnosis, why doesn't he want to go ahead with the operation?
"Because Cain feels that the doctors have tinkered around with his head too many times before, and as he describes to Charity in quite a funny line, he's not a game of Operation!

"Cain feels that all kinds of things could go wrong. He's scared and out of his comfort zone, because with this particular operation, he's worried that it could leave him in a wheelchair for the rest of his life."

What was it like to film the scenes where Cain collapses and falls into a river?
"It was a cold day! Fortunately I had a wet suit on. I got to do my own stunt, but it wasn't jumping off a bridge or anything - it was just falling backwards into some water.

"What was difficult was having to submerge my ears into water and then hear 'action' being shouted while it was very muffled. I also had to remember to stay absolutely still while being brought out of the water, as Cain was supposed to be unconscious. It was difficult but great fun."

What happens afterwards?
"It's not looking good for Cain. They rush him to the hospital and they're not sure what's going to happen. Cain still refuses to have the operation, but everyone is round his bed trying to persuade him otherwise. Debbie and the Dingles are all there, but Moira's given up. He refuses to have the operation because he's frightened."

http://i2.cdnds.net/14/52/618x409/soaps-emmerdale-7076-6.jpg
© ITV
Cain is pulled from the river

http://i1.cdnds.net/14/52/618x411/soaps-emmerdale-7076-8.jpg
© ITV
Cain is taken to hospital

We'll learn that Cain's condition stems back to Zak's attack on him a few years back. Will Cain blame his father?
"No, there are some scenes coming up where that is put to bed, really. It's great that we've tied that story in, though. There are exchanges with Zak and Cain throughout all of this which throw a nod to that story."

Have you enjoyed showing Cain's vulnerable side with this story and other recent ones?
"Absolutely. I think it's a natural progression for the character to mature. Cain has been in the show for 14 years now. He was 26 when he joined and now he's just turned 40. People do change from their 20s to their 40s, so it's a natural and obvious progression and it's really good to play."

Could this situation bring Cain and Charity closer together?
"Definitely. I think there's always going to be a bond between Cain and Charity because they were first loves. They've got a daughter who they, in their own unique way, have to look after! That's their common bond so they'll always have this relationship."

On Twitter, there are hardcore Cain/Moira and Cain/Charity camps. Do you have a preference?
"To be honest, I don't! I think both couples have their merits and I love working with both Natalie and Emma. I think it's really interesting that there are two camps and it'd be good to explore that further.

"I think it's great that Cain has stood by Charity recently, because there's a long-standing history between them. He's always supported her and we sometimes have to work out why! I'm not saying he loves Charity, but there's something there and I can't quite put my finger on what it is.

"I don't know what the storyliners have got lined up for us, but I do think that would be an interesting avenue to explore in the future - Cain/Moira and Cain/Charity."

http://i1.cdnds.net/14/46/618x405/soaps-emmerdale-7037-38-7.jpg
© ITV
Moira, Cain and Charity

Will Emma Barton's arrival also have an impact on Cain?
"Absolutely. I think she's going to have an impact on all of the Bartons and everyone living on that farm. It'll be really interesting to watch. I haven't done any scenes with Gillian yet, though!"

Which Emmerdale stories have you enjoyed watching yourself in the past year?
"I think the Donna and Ross storyline was pretty spectacular. I really enjoyed that. It had echoes of Cain and Angie in there - the villain falling in love with the policewoman, but it was obviously a very different storyline because of Donna's illness. I thought Mike Parr and Verity Rushworth did a sterling job with that - they were brilliant."

With Cain having health problems, we have to ask whether you're planning on leaving anytime soon…
"I haven't got any plans to go anywhere! I'm definitely happy here at the moment."

kiwigirl
14-01-2015, 00:35
Just a thought. Why is it that Bill Taylor (Writer) or Kate Oates (Producer) have decided to so the rumour mill has been spinning) decided to put Cain and Charity back together? Whether you’re in the Cain/Moira or Cain/Charity camp I think this just isn’t fair at all. If they are going to split Cain and Moira up do it now and be done with it. But I sincerely hope Moira comes back strong and vengeful winning her man back once and for all. So sick of all this will they won’t they, bull crap. Cain will be an idiot to go back to that Charity, like everyone knows. Once an eligible wealthy bachelor comes along, Charity will drop Cain again. But like he said, he’s read that book and he knows that ending, we all do.

kiwigirl
14-01-2015, 00:35
:)

leannlewis641
14-01-2015, 13:27
think its a mistake to put cain and charity back together, I actually think it works much better as it is now just with an underline chemistry still there, for me its just not believable after all they have built Cain up to be in the last few years that he would betray Moira and Charity would definitely drop him in seconds once someone with money comes along

Pops1951
01-02-2015, 23:10
Completly agree, they have said for the last few years Moira is the love of Cain's life. Then to have it that Charity clicks her fingers and he betrays the alleged love of his life.I like that there is more dimensions to Cain now, let him and Moira's marraige grow with the odd bump along the way. Also let the bad boy come out at times just leave Charity for the scams not as his partner.

lizann
02-02-2015, 01:46
how is moira the love of cain's life she is too boring for him

moiradingle
02-02-2015, 14:41
how is moira the love of cain's life she is too boring for him

Jeff Hordley has said so.

And I don't think she's boring at all.

moiradingle
02-02-2015, 14:41

lizann
02-02-2015, 20:31

in sorry i cant see it

lizann
02-02-2015, 20:31

in sorry i cant see it

kiwigirl
04-02-2015, 08:15
Ok so we haven’t had any Cain & Moira of late. What’s going on people? I hope they have some steamy scenes coming up very soon. I would love to see the fight and make up passionately. Missing Cain and Moira, so sick of Bell, Emma and Katie, and so over Robert.

kiwigirl
04-02-2015, 08:15
:(

lizann
04-02-2015, 11:29
moira called him the thug that wrecked her marriage to john no one forced her to cheat again

tammyy2j
04-02-2015, 14:41
I liked Moira's scenes with Charity, them building a friendship, she needs to show some feistiness after all she is a Dingle now :p I like her friendship with Chas and would like to see her more with Lisa and Debbie too

I think when Charity returns, Cain will be torn as him and Moira are bonding with Noah too

tammyy2j
04-02-2015, 14:41
I don't want Cain to get all too nice either

kiwigirl
04-05-2015, 11:37
What the hell are these writers trying to do with these characters? Cain and Moira in the pub, not talking and not standing with each other at Debbie and Petes engagement? Come on, they are still my favorite couple, can you at least give them a couple of lines? FFS, sooooo sick of the drought. Need a hell of a lot more Cain action ASAP.

dalesdoll
04-05-2015, 13:30
What the hell are these writers trying to do with these characters? Cain and Moira in the pub, not talking and not standing with each other at Debbie and Petes engagement? Come on, they are still my favorite couple, can you at least give them a couple of lines? FFS, sooooo sick of the drought. Need a hell of a lot more Cain action ASAP.

I agree! Since his aneurysm, they've barely been in the show and when they have, it hasn't been together. Weird that two of the best characters and actors have had such a quiet four months. Hopefully this means they've got something good coming up.

dalesdoll
04-05-2015, 13:30

I agree! Since his aneurysm, they've barely been in the show and when they have, it hasn't been together. Weird that two of the best characters and actors have had such a quiet four months. Hopefully this means they've got something good coming up.

tammyy2j
06-05-2015, 16:44
I think they may get custody of Kyle (Cain's son with Amy) as his grandmother is coming back to show

kiwigirl
08-05-2015, 07:17
I think they may get custody of Kyle (Cain's son with Amy) as his grandmother is coming back to show

That would be a great story, I hope so. Had a glimpse of them (Cain & Moira) this week, more please.

kiwigirl
08-05-2015, 07:17
double

tammyy2j
08-05-2015, 16:05
Moira Dingle will start to smell a rat over her husband Cain's bond with his ex-partner Charity.

Charity is currently serving a two-year prison sentence for perverting the course of justice, but that won't stop Moira's insecurities from flaring up over the next few weeks.

Before heading to jail, Charity told Cain that she still had strong feelings for him and she later reaffirmed this when he paid her a visit.

In a video released on Emmerdale's Facebook page, series producer Kate Oates teased: "Since Charity went to prison, Moira has been the one looking after Noah at Butler's with Cain. Over the next few weeks, we're going to see Moira start to wonder what actually went on with Cain and Charity, especially those little chats that they had before Charity went to prison.

"I'm not going to say too much about that because it is more of a summer story, but just watch as Moira starts to grow a little bit more suspicious and see how Cain handles that."

Charity's time away from Emmerdale was written in because Emma Atkins, who plays the scheming character, has taken maternity leave. She welcomed the arrival of a baby son in March.

Oates has previously confirmed that Charity's storyline will be revisited sooner than expected, as viewers will learn more about the scam she has been cooking up while behind bars.

Speaking last month, Oates said: "The eagle-eared amongst you may remember that when Cain went to visit Charity in prison, she told him that maybe she had a little bit of a scam up her sleeve that might give her a reduced sentence.

"We're going to be revealing what that is really soon, and it's going to have a huge impact on Debbie and the rest of the Dingles."

kiwigirl
09-05-2015, 00:49
OMG Are they really gonna go with the OLD Cain and Charity Story AGAIN? Can't they come up with something better than that? I read a post that Cain maybe getting his son back. I hope they go down that rout. Its far more interesting to see if that would bring Amy back into the picture. So done with Charity and her "scams". They need new writers with fresh ideas, otherwise Emmerdale will be going down the hold, if not already with the latest stories. Some posts are saying they're starting to switch to other shows. And I must admit, I'm starting to do just that. Get rid of Kate Oates immediately. Thats my opinion.

dalesdoll
09-05-2015, 12:33
OMG Are they really gonna go with the OLD Cain and Charity Story AGAIN? Can't they come up with something better than that? I read a post that Cain maybe getting his son back. I hope they go down that rout. Its far more interesting to see if that would bring Amy back into the picture. So done with Charity and her "scams". They need new writers with fresh ideas, otherwise Emmerdale will be going down the hold, if not already with the latest stories. Some posts are saying they're starting to switch to other shows. And I must admit, I'm starting to do just that. Get rid of Kate Oates immediately. Thats my opinion.

I agree that the Kyle storyline would be MUCH better than bleeding Charity again.

Can they please just give Cain and Moira a storyline that doesn't involve Charity or James or secrets or lies or affairs. Just something that shows off Natalie and Jeff's excellent chemistry and acting skills.

Probably too much to ask...

dalesdoll
09-05-2015, 12:33

I agree that the Kyle storyline would be MUCH better than bleeding Charity again.

Can they please just give Cain and Moira a storyline that doesn't involve Charity or James or secrets or lies or affairs. Just something that shows off Natalie and Jeff's excellent chemistry and acting skills.

Probably too much to ask...

kiwigirl
10-06-2015, 06:39
Thats is just too creepy, now that Cain & Chrissie are about to hook up. Here we all are Cain & Moira fans, and yet these stupid writers and their stupid producer have NO NEW FRESH ideas or what to do with these two extraordinary characters, expect make them have extramarital affairs. YAWNNNNN Emmerdale is sooooo over for me.

Perdita
10-06-2015, 12:47
Emmerdale star Jeff Hordley has promised a dramatic time ahead for his character Cain Dingle.

A big week for Cain will kick off when his young son Kyle is brought back to the village, and he also shares a passionate kiss with Chrissie Sugden.

Speaking about what is coming up for Cain, Hordley told What's On TV: "I am really excited about what is to come - it is one big rollercoaster that is about to descend into oblivion. I know that sounds a bit dramatic, but it is!"

Hordley also admitted that he was looking forward to seeing Cain's relationship with Kyle potentially develop.

He said: "There is a moment where Cain sees his son and it does kind of resonate with him. I wouldn't say it tugs at his heartstrings, but it certainly makes him stop in his tracks.
http://i1.cdnds.net/15/23/618x465/soaps-emmerdale-cain-dingle-joanie-wright-kyle_1.jpg
Cain meets up with Joanie and Kyle
© ITV
Cain meets up with Joanie and Kyle

"It must be pretty strange to see your child like that after two years. Little Huey Quinn, who plays Kyle, looks a bit like me and has a Cain-of-old haircut.

"His relationship with Kyle is something I have not played before. It is new territory that I am very much looking forward to."

Emmerdale airs weeknights at 7pm on ITV, with an extra episode at 8pm on Thursdays.

Perdita
16-06-2015, 11:49
Emmerdale star Jeff Hordley has revealed that his character Cain Dingle will use his discovery about Robert Sudgen's affair with Aaron Livesy to his advantage.

As Robert continues to blackmail Cain next week over his kiss with Chrissie, Cain fights back by attacking Robert and bundling him into his car.

However, when an anxious Aaron makes the shock admission about his secret relationship with Robert, the tables will turn as Cain is given the upper hand.

Hordley said: "It's like a lightbulb moment. He then suddenly goes, 'I can now gain the upper hand because I now have something on you that I can throw back in your face'. Which of course he does."

Hordley also revealed that viewers will see Cain's bad side return once again as he reverts to his old ways in order to keep Moira in the dark about his kiss with Chrissie.
http://i1.cdnds.net/15/24/618x414/soaps-emmerdale-7215-1.jpg
Cain throws Robert against the wall, demanding he talk
© ITV
Cain throws Robert against the wall

He said: "I think we see glimpses of the Cain of old throughout this storyline. He wants to protect Moira and he doesn't want her to find out about this inconsequential moment but to do that, he has to revert to some old tactics.

"Everybody keeps telling him that he is just like the person he was, so he thinks if that is what they think of him, he might as well be it."

kiwigirl
19-06-2015, 05:21
Well that is what I would like to see a story of Cain & Moira taking on Kyle, how would that affect their relationship? And I'm happy to see that his kiss with Chrissie was nothing. I would like to see Chrissie with Ross; I think that they would make a really good match. And as Moira, she needs to get down and dirty for her man, take a walk on the darkside with him, not against him, just a little. JMO.

kiwigirl
06-10-2015, 02:22
Well I hope this is the start of Cain and Moira having Kyle living with them, Moiras all for it and Jonnie is just toooooo flippin OLD. LOL

Telly Watcher
06-10-2015, 09:55
Emmerdale’s Natalie J Robb teases reveal of baby Johnny’s father and Charity Dingle’s return

Duncan Lindsay for Metro.co.uk
Monday 5 Oct 2015 10:02 pm

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/01_10_emmerdale_12.jpg?w=748&h=420&crop=1
© ITV

Moira and Charity Dingle are set for some almighty clashes when the scheming blonde is released in a forthcoming storyline.

Viewers saw Charity confess her love for Cain before being sent down and she declared that she would do everything to win him back when she got home. But she could well be underestimating Cain’s wife Moira, according to actress Natalie J Robb.

We caught up with the Glasgow born star at the Inside Soap Awards, where Emmerdale collected a massive eight awards including Best Soap.

Speaking about Charity’s imminent return to their lives, Natalie said: ‘Oh of course there will be clashes! And Charity wants Cain – but she has a fight on her hands. Charity has crossed the lines too many times as far as Moira is concerned.’

Teasing a potential Christmas storyline for the Barton household, Natalie also suggested that Adam will discover that he is not the father of baby Johnny before the year is out.

She revealed: ‘There’s going to be the reveal that Adam isn’t the father of Johnny so obviously Moira is going to be angry about that – she’ll have something to say! She’s a force to be reckoned with!’

Source:
http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/05/emmerdale-spoilers-natalie-j-robb-teases-reveal-of-baby-johnnys-father-and-charity-dingles-return-5423294/

Kim
06-10-2015, 10:23
Get Kyle living with Cain and that'll quickly put Charity off. She doesn't want her own child, never mind someone else's.

I hope Moira is directing her something to say at the right person aka Rakesh. Vanessa at least tried to have a DNA test which is more than Moira did when she was in a similar situation.

Dalesfan
06-10-2015, 11:04
Of course Charity will be back to cause trouble for Cain and Moira. You would think she would have other things on her mind like putting her kids first. Hopefully Cain and Moira are strong enough to get past her games

kiwigirl
06-10-2015, 11:20
Of course Charity will be back to cause trouble for Cain and Moira. You would think she would have other things on her mind like putting her kids first. Hopefully Cain and Moira are strong enough to get past her games

Well they've been though a hell of a lot and they have come out stronger than ever, so I hope Cain just remembers Moira is good for him. Especially when shes at her best, feisty and ready to fight for her man.

Serena Williams
07-10-2015, 04:37
Thats is just too creepy, now that Cain & Chrissie are about to hook up. Here we all are Cain & Moira fans, and yet these stupid writers and their stupid producer have NO NEW FRESH ideas or what to do with these two extraordinary characters, expect make them have extramarital affairs. YAWNNNNN Emmerdale is sooooo over for me.

Cain and Chrissie are not hooking up she is into Rakesh now. Chairty is a gold digger but she is just lonely she uses cain when she does not have a rich man to use. She already used Jai and Declan the show is out of rich men. Unless they set up charity with Lawrence?

Serena Williams
07-10-2015, 04:37

Cain and Chrissie are not hooking up she is into Rakesh now. Chairty is a gold digger but she is just lonely she uses cain when she does not have a rich man to use. She already used Jai and Declan the show is out of rich men. Unless they set up charity with Lawrence?

kiwigirl
07-10-2015, 10:02

Totally agree, Charity is big on messing Cain around when her lifes upside down. But I cant see her going after Lawrence, most likely she would, him being rich and all that. But Lawrence really?

tammyy2j
07-10-2015, 15:53

Charity and Chrissie should fight for Rakesh :p

I think now Cain is wanting to get to know his son Kyle, this will make him and Moira stronger imo as she accepts Kyle

Telly Watcher
13-10-2015, 03:54
"Cain has to get rid of Robert" - Emmerdale star Jeff Hordley on shock new murder plot

"Cain believes that Chrissie is guilty and that Aaron is innocent. So he's 100 per cent happy to see her go down"

By David Brown
Tuesday 13 October 2015 at 12:01AM

Emmerdale star Jeff Hordley has revealed that Cain will be "hell-bent" on killing Robert in next week's dramatic episodes.

Bad boy Cain comes up with his shock murder scheme after growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of Aaron Livesy, who has been arrested and incarcerated for the crime.

"Cain goes to see Aaron in prison and is genuinely worried by what he sees," says Hordley. "He knows that Aaron has suicidal tendencies and a history of self-harming. So Cain knows that he has to sort the situation out and do something for his family."

With Chas also agitated about what will happen to her son, Cain then decides to frame Chrissie. "Cain believes that Chrissie is guilty and that Aaron is innocent. So he's 100 per cent happy to see her go down.

"As the years have gone by, Cain has become one of the major players in the Dingle family. And he feels that he's now got to do what's necessary for the sake of all of them."

Cain's opportunity comes during Bernice and Lawrence's engagement party at Home Farm, an event that sees him enter the property to do a spot of pilfering and cause trouble for the Whites.

"Yes, Cain goes to Home Farm and pinches a pair of scissors from Chrissie's room that he's going to use to cut the oxygen tube in the hospital. He then sees that there's a party going, so decides to goad Chrissie and the Whites in a very Cluedo whodunnit way.

"He asks whether the gunman could be Professor Plum, meaning Lawrence, or Colonel Messed Up, meaning Lachlan. And then Cain says that Mrs White has to be the number one suspect. He announces that it must be embarrassing for Chrissie to know that Robert became gay because she couldn't please him in bed.

"In that moment, Chrissie snaps and shouts that she wishes Robert was dead, leaving all of the villagers aghast. So now Cain can go to the hospital and do what he has to do."

And what that involves for Cain is him heading to Robert's hospital bed to do away with him, framing Chrissie in the process. Says Hordley:

"Cain turns up with a big teddy over his face in order to hide from the CCTV cameras. He then makes a call to Chrissie pretending he's a doctor and tells her to come down to the hospital. In true Cain style, he then pinches some flowers and goes to see Robert.

"But just as he's about to cut the oxygen tube, Zak walks in and attempts to talk him down. But Cain is hell-bent on doing it."

So will Cain actually end up killing Robert? "Well, Zak and Cain do end up having a big heart to heart," teases Hordley. "It's a life-changing moment for the pair of them."

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015-10-13/cain-has-to-get-rid-of-robert---emmerdale-star-jeff-hordley-on-shock-new-murder-plot

Telly Watcher
21-10-2015, 01:06
Emmerdale: Viewers applaud Cain Dingle as he turns Poirot to find out who shot Robert

IT ALL got a bit Poirot on Emmerdale tonight as Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley) turned detective and tried to solve the mystery of who shot Robert Sugden (Ryan Hawley).

By Neela Debnath
PUBLISHED: 20:16, Tue, Oct 20, 2015
UPDATED: 20:28, Tue, Oct 20, 2015

He questioned Eric Pollard (Chris Chittel) about what he saw that night before breaking into a house. But the climax of the episode came when Cain unceremoniously turned up at Lawrence White (John Bowe) and Bernice Thomas' (Samantha Giles) engagement party and caused a right storm.

He accused Robert's estranged wife Chrissie (Louise Marwood) of shooting him and letting Aaron Livesy (Danny Miller) take the wrap for the crime. Using a Cluedo analogy as he paced around the fireplace, Cain lambasted her for trying to win over the village with champagne.

But the pièce de résistance came when he point the finger at her and said: "They'll soon see you for what you are: "a cold-hearted b***h."

Chrissie was left angered by the situation, particularly at Cain telling her that she'd "turned" her husband gay and couldn't satisfy him in bed.

Viewers tuning in to watch the ITV soap praised Dingle for his sleuthing skills that would make Hercule Poirot proud.

Angela Rhodes ‏praised Cain posting: "@emmerdale Go Cain!!! He can as Chrissie says"huff and puff"to me anytime!!"

While Kerrie Pearson ‏wrote: "@HordleyJeff who plays Cain fantastic actor he incredible love watching #Emmerdale best soap ever @emmerdale."

Similar sentiments were echoed by Roisin Reynolds ‏posted: "I love Cain!! He's by far the best! #emmerdale."

Chris ‏was equally as complementary of the former Emmerdale bad boy: "Cain.... hero to zero in less than a minute #Robron #emmerdale."

Andrew Brown tweeted: "I do love a good Cain Dingle character assassination... there should be more like that!! Good job @HordleyJeff @emmerdale."

However, not everyone was a fan of this new, inquisitive Cain.

Ellie Rose McKee ‏said on Twitter: "Watching Cain stroll around playing Ms Marple was a little bizarre. #Emmerdale."

Read more and see photos and video at:
http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/613434/Emmerdale-Cain-Dingle-Poirot-Who-shot-Robert-Sugden-Twitter

Telly Watcher
09-01-2016, 10:19
Emmerdale’s Natalie J Robb talks to Soaplife and Moira kissing Pete - and how Cain reacts to it…

Why are things rocky for Cain and Moira?

“They’re not really getting on badly. Moira certainly doesn’t think that her marriage is falling apart, but Cain [Jeff Hordley] has been neglecting her since Debbie [Charley Webb] left. He’s upset about it and taking it out on Moira. He’s grumpy all the time and they’re not communicating.”

How does she feel about Debbie leaving?

“She’s not happy about it because of the way it’s affecting Cain, but what’s really playing on her mind is the idea of Charity [Emma Atkins] coming back. She knows that Charity told Cain she loved him before she went to prison and knows she can’t really trust him where Charity is concerned.”

What does she think when Cain reveals Pete had a go at him?

“Pete [Anthony Quinlan] tells Cain that he should start acting like a proper husband to Moira and she admits that she had to confide in Pete about the way she has been feeling because he was the only person she could talk to.”

But they kiss, too…

“That comes as a surprise. She knows that Pete fancies her a bit, but wasn’t expecting this. She responds for a minute, but then she realises how bad this could be, withdraws and blames it all on Pete.”

So she won’t do it again?

“Who knows? Pete’s still left with feelings for Moira and she might grow develop more affection for him.”

So why does she tell Cain about the kiss?

“Pete tells Finn [Joe Gill] that he made a pass at his Aunty Moira and that is why Moira feels forced to tell Cain. She knows that it will sound bad if it comes from somebody else.”

How does Cain react?

“He’s not happy about it and goes to see Pete. He warns him off in true Cain style.”

What does Moira do?

“She tells Pete he can’t work at the farm any more as it’s too much of a risk. It might be because she doesn’t trust herself around him.”

Could this split Cain and Moira up?

“I hope not. Cain has kissed a few people. I think it’s nice that the marriage still works despite that. You don’t have to split up just because there are problems in a relationship.”

Read more at:
http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/emmerdale/news/emmerdales-natalie-j-robb-warns-that-moira-may-not-be-able-to-simply-forget-petes-kiss

Telly Watcher
09-01-2016, 10:54
So sounds like Pete loses his farm job this coming week. His court case is due soon too. Plus Charity is due back in a while and likely to want to be with Cain. It's all go ont' farm soon...

>
Charity Macey may be in prison, but her presence looms large in the village as she stirs things up. She'll be released some time in the new year and being in prison hasn't mellowed her in the slightest. With daughter Debbie gone, Charity will need to find somewhere to live. Then there's the matter of her children. How will Noah feel about suddenly having his mum back on the scene and will she want custody of baby Moses? 'It will be like one big hurricane has hit when Charity gets out of prison. Her presence will affect many, especially Cain and Moira,' says an insider.
>
Soaplife, 2-15 Jan 2016

Perdita
09-01-2016, 11:46
So sounds like Pete loses his farm job this coming week. His court case is due soon too. Plus Charity is due back in a while and likely to want to be with Cain. It's all go ont' farm soon...

>
Charity Macey may be in prison, but her presence looms large in the village as she stirs things up. She'll be released some time in the new year and being in prison hasn't mellowed her in the slightest. With daughter Debbie gone, Charity will need to find somewhere to live. Then there's the matter of her children. How will Noah feel about suddenly having his mum back on the scene and will she want custody of baby Moses? 'It will be like one big hurricane has hit when Charity gets out of prison. Her presence will affect many, especially Cain and Moira,' says an insider.
>
Soaplife, 2-15 Jan 2016

Not exactly spoilers, are they?:nono:

maidmarian
09-01-2016, 12:03

This used to be one of my favourite threads.
Concise well set out info based on info from tv
companies.
They are now hard to find amongst the inflated
musings of journalists whose job is to sell their paper/mag
and a lot of guesswork & wishful thinking!
Hope it returns to its former glory!!

Perdita
09-01-2016, 13:05
This used to be one of my favourite threads.
Concise well set out info based on info from tv
companies.
They are now hard to find amongst the inflated
musings of journalists whose job is to sell their paper/mag
and a lot of guesswork & wishful thinking!
Hope it returns to its former glory!!

Quality rather than Quantity springs to mind

Telly Watcher
09-01-2016, 18:02

Er yes, they are. I post quality stuff here mainly, not rubbish fan stuff because some idiot has a crush or something about someone's hair or facial features or hot buns.

Telly Watcher
09-01-2016, 19:03
Quality rather than Quantity springs to mind

Really just YES!

Let's just ban the idiotic fans who invade spoiler threads here and who won't listen when someone says their worshipped idol is a total lowlife and how he/she fans him because of his appearance when others (like me and it seems like Mike Parr too) want to be taken seriously and "really get" between us that Ross Barton is not someone anyone would really want as any girl's boyfriend, workmate, neighbour, guy in the local area, etc. Look, any girl Ross Barton gets with ends up leaving Emmerdale or dead, it seems. Well just how great is that?

It really seems to me now that I have been right for ages. No-one is really meant to like Ross. Ross is supposed to be that guy who shows on TV and everyone goes "Urrrrr...". I do it because I really get what Ross is meant to be. I, for one, do not find Ross at all attractive. So I just see what he does and this to me is just totally unacceptable behaviour. Ross, for me anyway, is a complete sociopath and misfit in Emmerdale. Ross is really, for me anyway, that creepy guy who should be hanging around Maguluf or Ibiza making the most of his present "good looks" with the girls (cocktail glasses required maybe?)

I really do not get why anyone would fan Ross Barton. He's a totally horrible guy. Everything he does is for himself and not thought out. Ross Barton just lives on his own present looks, it seems to me. What I really think is that I am right in how I detest him. No-one is really meant to like Ross Barton so I conclude that I totally "get" the character of Ross Barton because I can see beyond his good-looking distracting appearance. The actor and the character appearance do not distract my focus from what I see Ross Barton doing in his dreadful life right now (for the last 4 months or so!).

My conclusion is that Ross Barton is just too good looking to be a believable villain on Emmerdale. When Ross Barton appears on the TV screen, everyone should be saying "Urrrrrr...." or "Boooooo" just as I do, because I seem to "get" Ross Barton as he is meant to be. But others see Ross Barton come on screen and go "0oooooo" or "Ooo, he's gawgus" or "Ooo, he's fit"' and the bad things Ross Barton does just seem to go straight over the heads of these people. I repeat. No-one is meant to like Ross Barton. When I read or hear any person saying for now that they like or are a fan of Ross Barton, then that comes across to me as if that person has not been successfully been lead to believe by the actor that the character he has tried to play has been properly and convincingly played and so the actor has failed to do his intended job. On this basis, if Mike Parr was doing his job properly, then Ross Barton should really have no fans. Everyone should hate him (just as I do, and as Mike Parr's recent interview comments suggest to me that he thinks the same way too = no-one should like Ross Barton and there should not be any fans of him!). I am totally confident that I totally get what Ross Barton is supposed to be. Mike Parr suggests he thinks as I do. Just what I and Mike Parr do not seem to understand is why Ross Barton has any fans at all, because he really shouldn't have any, it seems. This is so odd.

JessicaMad
09-01-2016, 19:12
Really just YES!

Let's just ban the idiotic fans who invade spoiler threads here and who won't listen when someone says their worshipped idol is a total lowlife and how he/she fans him because of his appearance when others (like me and it seems like Mike Parr too) want to be taken seriously and "really get" between us that Ross Barton is not someone anyone would really want as any girl's boyfriend, workmates, neighbour, guy in the local area, etc. Look, any girl Ross Barton gets with ends up leaving Emmerdale or dead, it seems. Well just how great is that?

It really seems to me now that I have been right for ages. No-one is really meant to like Ross. Ross is supposed to be that guy who shows on TV and everyone goes "Urrrrr...". I do it because I really to get what Ross is meant to be. I, for one, do not find Ross at all attractive. So I just see what he does and this to me is just totally unacceptable behaviour. Ross, for me anyway, is a complete sociopath and misfit in Emmerdale. Ross is really, for me anyway, that creepy guy who should be hanging around Maguluf or Ibiza making the most of his present "good looks" with the girls (cocktail glasses required maybe?)

I really do not get why anyone would fan Ross Barton. He's a totally horrible guy. Everything he does is for himself and not thought out. Ross Barton just lives on his own present looks, it seems to me. What I really think is that I am right in how I detest him. No-one is really meant to like Ross Barton so I conclude that I totally "get" the character of Ross Barton because I can see beyond his good-looking distracting appearance. The actor and the character appearance do not distract my focus from what I see Ross Barton doing in his dreadful life right now (for the last 4 months or so!).

My conclusion is that Ross Barton is just too good looking to be a believable villain on Emmerdale. When Ross Barton appears on the TV screen, everyone should be saying "Urrrrrr...." or "Boooooo" just as I do, because I seem to "get" Ross Barton as he is meant to be. But others see Ross Barton come on screen and go "0oooooo" or "Ooo, he's gawgus" or "Ooo, he's fit"' and the bad things Ross Barton does just seem to go straight over the heads of these people. I repeat. No-one is meant to like Ross Barton. When I read or hear any person saying for now that they like or are a fan of Ross Barton, then that comes across to me as if that person has not been successfully been lead to believe by the actor that the character he has tried to play has been properly and convincingly played and so the actor has failed to do his intended job. On this basis, if Mike Parr was doing his job properly, then Ross Barton should really have no fans. Everyone should hate him (just as I do, and as Mike Parr's recent interview comments suggest to me that he thinks the same way too = no-one should like Ross Barton and there should not be any fans of him!). I am totally confident that I totally get what Ross Barton is supposed to be. Mike Parr suggests he thinks as I do. Just what I and Mike Parr do not seem to understand is why Ross Barton has any fans at all, because he really shouldn't have any, it seems. This is so odd.

Ugh, this again? I couldn't care less what I'm "meant to think" as this is Emmerale, not real life!

Telly Watcher
09-01-2016, 19:33
Hmm.. I really don't seem to think like you. This is a show that many people, including me, really love. I love it when Emmerdale and its characters are so realistic that it all comes across like family in my lounge where the TV is. I take a great deal of interest about everyone in Emmerdale and about what they've done and where they might be going. I'd maybe like to think that I will one day make happen a positive change of path for how the show goes forwards in the future and how any of the characters can be progressed successfully. I suspect that Emmerdale staff read this forum and its posts from time to time so let's see what happens next.

L

deeCee
09-01-2016, 19:37
Really just YES!

Let's just ban the idiotic fans who invade spoiler threads here and who won't listen when someone says their worshipped idol is a total lowlife and how he/she fans him because of his appearance when others (like me and it seems like Mike Parr too) want to be taken seriously and "really get" between us that Ross Barton is not someone anyone would really want as any girl's boyfriend, workmate, neighbour, guy in the local area, etc. Look, any girl Ross Barton gets with ends up leaving Emmerdale or dead, it seems. Well just how great is that?

It really seems to me now that I have been right for ages. No-one is really meant to like Ross. Ross is supposed to be that guy who shows on TV and everyone goes "Urrrrr...". I do it because I really get what Ross is meant to be. I, for one, do not find Ross at all attractive. So I just see what he does and this to me is just totally unacceptable behaviour. Ross, for me anyway, is a complete sociopath and misfit in Emmerdale. Ross is really, for me anyway, that creepy guy who should be hanging around Maguluf or Ibiza making the most of his present "good looks" with the girls (cocktail glasses required maybe?)

No one should have liked JR Ewing but the character was adored by millions. No one would have wanted to know him in real life, or have to deal with the consequences of his actions in real life (for Christ sakes, he manufatured a coup in an overseas oil producing country!!!), but yes millions wanted to watch him on screen. Perhaps Larry Hagman failed to do his job too.:lol:

I do think the writers have hurt the character of Ross, and I say that as someone who loves the character (and yes, finds the actor lovely on the eyes). The torturing of his brother and shooting of Robert have taken him to such an extreme that its going to be hard for the new EP to bring him back. But does it need saying day in day out? Do Ross fans need slagging off day in day out?

I don't like Aaron or Robert or Adam. In fact I detest Adam and Robert as characters only, Robert is manipulative and Adam is a moron. I absolutely detest Aaron as a character and also Danny Miller as an actor. In my view he can't act for toffee and I'm embarassed for him when I see him scowling through his scenes. So should I continually slag of Robron fans? Or the actors? Or the characters?

Live and let live, for crying out loud. My own favorite is Finn. I ADORE him. Okay, not the most dynamic of characters and Joe might not be oscar-winning material (yet). But I find the character of Finn sweet and cute, he wears adorable fox patterned shirts and warm woolly cardies and he has an understand normality about him. I couldn't care less if that doesn't match up to other people's analysis of the person that I am. It's all just harmless FUN!

rossfan
09-01-2016, 19:38
**sorry for hijacking this thread**

Telly Watcher why have you singled out Ross/Michael yet again!?

Your hatred and delusions are more worrying than any behaviour shown than by Ross Barton, because again, Ross Barton is NOT REAL!

I don't think I've ever seen so much hatred for an actor by anyone before. I'm going to say this over and over again just to show how worrying you are - YOU BLAMED MICHAEL PARR FOR THE ATTACKS IN FRANCE DUE TO THE FACT HIS CHARACTER THAT HE PLAYS 'PROMOTES VIOLENCE'. You have more of an obsession for your hatred towards this actor than any postive feelings towards any actor / character that you like. I feel bad, seriously!

You've confirmed that you like Robert and that you only go by what characters do in the last 3-4 months but if that's the case, Ryan Hawley should be on the top of your weird obsessive hate list. He's the character who was last seen with a gun!

rossfan
09-01-2016, 19:38

Your hatred and delusions are more worrying than any behaviour shown than by Ross Barton, because again, Ross Barton is NOT REAL!

I don't think I've ever seen so much hatred for an actor by anyone before. I'm going to say this over and over again just to show how worrying you are - YOU BLAMED MICHAEL PARR FOR THE ATTACKS IN FRANCE DUE TO THE FACT HIS CHARACTER THAT HE PLAYS 'PROMOTES VIOLENCE'. You have more of an obsession for your hatred towards this actor than any postive feelings towards any actor / character that you like. I feel bad, seriously!

You've confirmed that you like Robert and that you only go by what characters do in the last 3-4 months but if that's the case, Ryan Hawley should be on the top of your weird obsessive hate list. He's the character who was last seen with a gun!

alcapo11
09-01-2016, 20:30
No one should have liked JR Ewing but the character was adored by millions. No one would have wanted to know him in real life, or have to deal with the consequences of his actions in real life (for Christ sakes, he manufatured a coup in an overseas oil producing country!!!), but yes millions wanted to watch him on screen. Perhaps Larry Hagman failed to do his job too.:lol:

I do think the writers have hurt the character of Ross, and I say that as someone who loves the character (and yes, finds the actor lovely on the eyes). The torturing of his brother and shooting of Robert have taken him to such an extreme that its going to be hard for the new EP to bring him back. But does it need saying day in day out? Do Ross fans need slagging off day in day out?

I don't like Aaron or Robert or Adam. In fact I detest Adam and Robert as characters only, Robert is manipulative and Adam is a moron. I absolutely detest Aaron as a character and also Danny Miller as an actor. In my view he can't act for toffee and I'm embarassed for him when I see him scowling through his scenes. So should I continually slag of Robron fans? Or the actors? Or the characters?

Live and let live, for crying out loud. My own favorite is Finn. I ADORE him. Okay, not the most dynamic of characters and Joe might not be oscar-winning material (yet). But I find the character of Finn sweet and cute, he wears adorable fox patterned shirts and warm woolly cardies and he has an understand normality about him. I couldn't care less if that doesn't match up to other people's analysis of the person that I am. It's all just harmless FUN!

There is no pint in having a debate with Telly Watcher, he/she blamed Michael Parr for the Paris attacks saying he promotes violence. You cant take people like that seriously, there is an opinion and then there is just delusional stupidity.

alcapo11
09-01-2016, 20:30

There is no pint in having a debate with Telly Watcher, he/she blamed Michael Parr for the Paris attacks saying he promotes violence. You cant take people like that seriously, there is an opinion and then there is just delusional stupidity.

alcapo11
09-01-2016, 20:31
really just yes!

Let's just ban the idiotic fans who invade spoiler threads here and who won't listen when someone says their worshipped idol is a total lowlife and how he/she fans him because of his appearance when others (like me and it seems like mike parr too) want to be taken seriously and "really get" between us that ross barton is not someone anyone would really want as any girl's boyfriend, workmate, neighbour, guy in the local area, etc. Look, any girl ross barton gets with ends up leaving emmerdale or dead, it seems. Well just how great is that?

It really seems to me now that i have been right for ages. No-one is really meant to like ross. Ross is supposed to be that guy who shows on tv and everyone goes "urrrrr...". I do it because i really get what ross is meant to be. I, for one, do not find ross at all attractive. So i just see what he does and this to me is just totally unacceptable behaviour. Ross, for me anyway, is a complete sociopath and misfit in emmerdale. Ross is really, for me anyway, that creepy guy who should be hanging around maguluf or ibiza making the most of his present "good looks" with the girls (cocktail glasses required maybe?)

i really do not get why anyone would fan ross barton. He's a totally horrible guy. Everything he does is for himself and not thought out. Ross barton just lives on his own present looks, it seems to me. What i really think is that i am right in how i detest him. No-one is really meant to like ross barton so i conclude that i totally "get" the character of ross barton because i can see beyond his good-looking distracting appearance. The actor and the character appearance do not distract my focus from what i see ross barton doing in his dreadful life right now (for the last 4 months or so!).

My conclusion is that ross barton is just too good looking to be a believable villain on emmerdale. When ross barton appears on the tv screen, everyone should be saying "urrrrrr...." or "boooooo" just as i do, because i seem to "get" ross barton as he is meant to be. But others see ross barton come on screen and go "0oooooo" or "ooo, he's gawgus" or "ooo, he's fit"' and the bad things ross barton does just seem to go straight over the heads of these people. I repeat. No-one is meant to like ross barton. When i read or hear any person saying for now that they like or are a fan of ross barton, then that comes across to me as if that person has not been successfully been lead to believe by the actor that the character he has tried to play has been properly and convincingly played and so the actor has failed to do his intended job. On this basis, if mike parr was doing his job properly, then ross barton should really have no fans. Everyone should hate him (just as i do, and as mike parr's recent interview comments suggest to me that he thinks the same way too = no-one should like ross barton and there should not be any fans of him!). I am totally confident that i totally get what ross barton is supposed to be. Mike parr suggests he thinks as i do. Just what i and mike parr do not seem to understand is why ross barton has any fans at all, because he really shouldn't have any, it seems. This is so odd.

yawn!!!!!!

alcapo11
09-01-2016, 20:31
really just yes!

Let's just ban the idiotic fans who invade spoiler threads here and who won't listen when someone says their worshipped idol is a total lowlife and how he/she fans him because of his appearance when others (like me and it seems like mike parr too) want to be taken seriously and "really get" between us that ross barton is not someone anyone would really want as any girl's boyfriend, workmate, neighbour, guy in the local area, etc. Look, any girl ross barton gets with ends up leaving emmerdale or dead, it seems. Well just how great is that?

It really seems to me now that i have been right for ages. No-one is really meant to like ross. Ross is supposed to be that guy who shows on tv and everyone goes "urrrrr...". I do it because i really get what ross is meant to be. I, for one, do not find ross at all attractive. So i just see what he does and this to me is just totally unacceptable behaviour. Ross, for me anyway, is a complete sociopath and misfit in emmerdale. Ross is really, for me anyway, that creepy guy who should be hanging around maguluf or ibiza making the most of his present "good looks" with the girls (cocktail glasses required maybe?)

i really do not get why anyone would fan ross barton. He's a totally horrible guy. Everything he does is for himself and not thought out. Ross barton just lives on his own present looks, it seems to me. What i really think is that i am right in how i detest him. No-one is really meant to like ross barton so i conclude that i totally "get" the character of ross barton because i can see beyond his good-looking distracting appearance. The actor and the character appearance do not distract my focus from what i see ross barton doing in his dreadful life right now (for the last 4 months or so!).

My conclusion is that ross barton is just too good looking to be a believable villain on emmerdale. When ross barton appears on the tv screen, everyone should be saying "urrrrrr...." or "boooooo" just as i do, because i seem to "get" ross barton as he is meant to be. But others see ross barton come on screen and go "0oooooo" or "ooo, he's gawgus" or "ooo, he's fit"' and the bad things ross barton does just seem to go straight over the heads of these people. I repeat. No-one is meant to like ross barton. When i read or hear any person saying for now that they like or are a fan of ross barton, then that comes across to me as if that person has not been successfully been lead to believe by the actor that the character he has tried to play has been properly and convincingly played and so the actor has failed to do his intended job. On this basis, if mike parr was doing his job properly, then ross barton should really have no fans. Everyone should hate him (just as i do, and as mike parr's recent interview comments suggest to me that he thinks the same way too = no-one should like ross barton and there should not be any fans of him!). I am totally confident that i totally get what ross barton is supposed to be. Mike parr suggests he thinks as i do. Just what i and mike parr do not seem to understand is why ross barton has any fans at all, because he really shouldn't have any, it seems. This is so odd.

yawn!!!!!!

Perdita
09-01-2016, 20:38
The last 10 posts have nothing to do with Moira and Cain nor are they spoilers ...

Telly Watcher
09-01-2016, 20:53

I look at all of the Emmerdale characters. Nearly all I love, a few I want to change and improve. Yes, Emmerdale is a soap. I like it when it is as realistic and entertaining as possible, like family in the TV lounge, just as posted here in this thread earlier. I have been avidly watching Emmerdale for about the past 2 years or so, and on-and-off before this.

Ross Barton is as real and as-large-as-life as anyone could be for now, it seems, on UK TV soap dramas. Let's face it, Ross Barton has been a figurehead for major Emmerdale storylines for the past 4 months or so and in many lounges for some peoples for as long or longer than that. Ross Barton comes across as a complete sociopathic misfit in Emmerdale, a villainous thug and someone really left alone and kept away from. Ross Barton is definitely not someone to date or admire.

I wrote before here on soapboards that there are better ways of solving problems in life than by using violence. Ross Barton is a classic case of how using personal violence against people has not solved his problems but caused more for him and those around him, usually his closest family and local villagers. Unfortunately, Ross Barton is a major character in a primetime UK TV network 7pm soap, so what this character does then is totally unacceptable for any kind of role model when shown to other impressionable people. Many of the things which Ross Barton has done before 8pm on primetime UK TV have not been shown to have received any come-uppance or consequences, and this, in my opinion, has been the most appalling failure for Emmerdale over the past 4 months of barmy storylines. Yes, Mike Parr has agreed to act out violent storylines on Emmerdale over this period on UK TV before 8pm. I want to make it totally clear now that, had I had any control over Emmerdale storylines and scripts for the past 4 months or so, then I would never have allowed what has happened and been televised over this period to have happened. There are other and usually better ways of solving life's problems than by using violence. If anything, when someone uses violence it is because they have failed to use more sensible ways of trying to get what they want. A classic recent case of this idea is how attacks by extremists in France did not achieve what they wanted. Of course, these extremists had nothing to do with UK or UK TV though or anyone displayed on it. I think it is very unlikely that the extremists would have been regular viewers of UK soaps or any actors appearing on these programmes.

I don't like Ross Barton. I don't like what he's done over the past 4 months. The previously "naughty scamp" and "bad boy" has graduated into someone very dislikeable. The actor was hired to be the soap villain and to be disliked by everyone, if he had the talent to achieve this with the storylines and scripts given to him. I get what Ross Barton is about and I understand how the actor tries to achieve because I am able to see beyond the appearance of the good-looking guy on screen. Other TV viewers don't seem to get what I do though, so for these, the actor appears to have failed to do the job he was meant to do.

I have come to like Robert Sugden. I didn't at first when he returned to Emmerale. He really came across at first as a toffee-nosed snobby rich kid who'd been born with a silver spoon in his mouth at birth. But time has shown history to appear to be very different. For now, Robert comes across for me as someone who has struggled from a modest start in life and made the most of his opportunities and talents through life. This is someone who has really ruthlessly taken every chance. Robert is really the most fascinating and unusual character in Emmerdale. Cool, calm, impulsive but knows how far to go before stopping, threatens to get his way for a laugh and then stops, helps people when there's something in it for him at the end. Yes, he pushed Katie, but he wasn't to know the floorboards would then give way and Katie would fall to her death. Katie's death was truly an accident. For now, New Robert has largely threatened but not been able to go through with anything really major and criminal. Robert is definitely a truly terrific character and very much one to watch for the future.

Telly Watcher
09-01-2016, 20:59
The last 10 posts have nothing to do with Moira and Cain nor are they spoilers ...

Maybe there needs to be a Character Appreciation Sub-forum or individual character appreciation threads in the General section?

Perdita
09-01-2016, 21:05
Maybe you could just leave the subject and agree to disagree and move on? :hmm:

rossfan
09-01-2016, 21:09
I look at all of the Emmerdale characters. Nearly all I love, a few I want to change and improve. Yes, Emmerdale is a soap. I like it when it is as realistic and entertaining as possible, like family in the TV lounge, just as posted here in this thread earlier. I have been avidly watching Emmerdale for about the past 2 years or so, and on-and-off before this.

Ross Barton is as real and as-large-as-life as anyone could be for now, it seems, on UK TV soap dramas. Let's face it, Ross Barton has been a figurehead for major Emmerdale storylines for the past 4 months or so and in many lounges for some peoples for as long or longer than that. Ross Barton comes across as a complete sociopathic misfit in Emmerdale, a villainous thug and someone really left alone and kept away from. Ross Barton is definitely not someone to date or admire.

I wrote before here on soapboards that there are better ways of solving problems in life than by using violence. Ross Barton is a classic case of how using personal violence against people has not solved his problems but caused more for him and those around him, usually his closest family and local villagers. Unfortunately, Ross Barton is a major character in a primetime UK TV network 7pm soap, so what this character does then is totally unacceptable for any kind of role model when shown to other impressionable people. Many of the things which Ross Barton has done before 8pm on primetime UK TV have not been shown to have received any come-uppance or consequences, and this, in my opinion, has been the most appalling failure for Emmerdale over the past 4 months of barmy storylines. Yes, Mike Parr has agreed to act out violent storylines on Emmerdale over this period on UK TV before 8pm. I want to make it totally clear now that, had I had any control over Emmerdale storylines and scripts for the past 4 months or so, then I would never have allowed what has happened and been televised over this period to have happened. There are other and usually better ways of solving life's problems than by using violence. If anything, when someone uses violence it is because they have failed to use more sensible ways of trying to get what they want. A classic recent case of this idea is how attacks by extremists in France did not achieve what they wanted. Of course, these extremists had nothing to do with UK or UK TV though or anyone displayed on it. I think it is very unlikely that the extremists would have been regular viewers of UK soaps or any actors appearing on these programmes.

I don't like Ross Barton. I don't like what he's done over the past 4 months. The previously "naughty scamp" and "bad boy" has graduated into someone very dislikeable. The actor was hired to be the soap villain and to be disliked by everyone, if he had the talent to achieve this with the storylines and scripts given to him. I get what Ross Barton is about and I understand how the actor tries to achieve because I am able to see beyond the appearance of the good-looking guy on screen. Other TV viewers don't seem to get what I do though, so for these, the actor appears to have failed to do the job he was meant to do.

I have come to like Robert Sugden. I didn't at first when he returned to Emmerale. He really came across at first as a toffee-nosed snobby rich kid who'd been born with a silver spoon in his mouth at birth. But time has shown history to appear to be very different. For now, Robert comes across for me as someone who has struggled from a modest start in life and made the most of his opportunities and talents through life. This is someone who has really ruthlessly taken every chance. Robert is really the most fascinating and unusual character in Emmerdale. Cool, calm, impulsive but knows how far to go before stopping, threatens to get his way for a laugh and then stops, helps people when there's something in it for him at the end. Yes, he pushed Katie, but he wasn't to know the floorboards would then give way and Katie would fall to her death. Katie's death was truly an accident. For now, New Robert has largely threatened but not been able to go through with anything really major and criminal. Robert is definitely a truly terrific character and very much one to watch for the future.

I don't really care if you like Ross or not to be honest, that's down to yourself and your own reasons.

However, I disagree with the bit I put in bold. For me the way I see it is that Emmerdale is fiction, it is meant to take me out of the real world and entertain me for 30 minutes.

For me, i like villains. They are entertaining, gripping, normally leave episodes with good cliff hangers making you wonder what they are going to do next. Michael Parr portrays the villain role well as this is the very reason why i like Ross! He keeps me entertained.

Ross isn't the only villain that I like in fiction. Some people root for the baddies / like them. That doesn't mean that the actor is doing a bad job. They just find them entertaining.

Please stop insulting Ross'/Michael Parr' fans for liking him. Yes, Michael Parr is a good looking bloke but I actually like him for his acting abilities. In my opinion he is the best actor on the show. Please give his supporters a bit of respect and benefit of the doubt that we see Michael Parr as a gifted actor and not just for looking at him.

rossfan
09-01-2016, 21:09

I don't really care if you like Ross or not to be honest, that's down to yourself and your own reasons.

However, I disagree with the bit I put in bold. For me the way I see it is that Emmerdale is fiction, it is meant to take me out of the real world and entertain me for 30 minutes.

For me, i like villains. They are entertaining, gripping, normally leave episodes with good cliff hangers making you wonder what they are going to do next. Michael Parr portrays the villain role well as this is the very reason why i like Ross! He keeps me entertained.

Ross isn't the only villain that I like in fiction. Some people root for the baddies / like them. That doesn't mean that the actor is doing a bad job. They just find them entertaining.

Please stop insulting Ross'/Michael Parr' fans for liking him. Yes, Michael Parr is a good looking bloke but I actually like him for his acting abilities. In my opinion he is the best actor on the show. Please give his supporters a bit of respect and benefit of the doubt that we see Michael Parr as a gifted actor and not just for looking at him.

lizann
10-01-2016, 00:08
it sounds like moira wasn't going tell cain only that pete told finn

Telly Watcher
10-01-2016, 14:50
yawn!!!!!!

Pathetic. Any respect I had for you is gone now. No discussion from you, no time to answer me. I'm really glad you are not a fan of me. I am so sorry that Mike Parr/Ross Barton is fanned by you.

rossfan
10-01-2016, 15:00
Pathetic. Any respect I had for you is gone now. No discussion from you, no time to answer me. I'm really glad you are not a fan of me. I am so sorry that Mike Parr/Ross Barton is fanned by you.

I doubt alcapo11 will lose any sleep by someone who delusionally blames Michael Parr for the attacks in France because Ross 'promotes violence'.

alcapo11, like me are getting really tired of your hatred towards Michael Parr. You argument towards Michael Parr and Ross is not consistent or logical as you admit liking the character of Robert.

rossfan
10-01-2016, 15:00

I doubt alcapo11 will lose any sleep by someone who delusionally blames Michael Parr for the attacks in France because Ross 'promotes violence'.

alcapo11, like me are getting really tired of your hatred towards Michael Parr. You argument towards Michael Parr and Ross is not consistent or logical as you admit liking the character of Robert.

Perdita
10-01-2016, 15:07
Can you please use Private Messages in future to discuss your difference of opinions or use the General Discussion section .. This is a spoiler thread on Moira and Cain, has nothing to do with your spat about Ross Barton/Michael Parr. Thank you

Telly Watcher
10-01-2016, 15:15

You have your opinion. I have mine. Well that's alright. I really tried to explain how I see things. Let's really just agree to disagree. Mike Parr has described how he thinks about the Ross Barton character and what he has said during interview agrees with what I've been thinking for ages and posted on this soapboards forum. I talk usually about the characters as I don't really see the actors who play the characters they are hired to play. For me, the actors are invisible. I only see what the Emmerdale characters do on-screen and how their storylines and scripts play out (which I currently have no input for, however.) So how actors appear on TV means nothing to me. Makeup and hairdo cannot really hide any nasty character within really for any character on Emmerdale.

We really need closure here now as this is a spoiler thread. This is my last post for non-spoiler issues on this thread. This discussion really needs to be made elsewhere.

rossfan
10-01-2016, 15:19
You have your opinion. I have mine. Well that's alright. I really tried to explain how I see things. Let's really just agree to disagree. Mike Parr has described how he thinks about the Ross Barton character and what he has said during interview agrees with what I've been thinking for ages and posted on this soapboards forum. I talk usually about the characters as I don't really see the actors who play the characters they are hired to play. For me, the actors are invisible. I only see what the Emmerdale characters do on-screen and how their storylines and scripts play out (which I currently have no input for, however.) So how actors appear on TV means nothing to me. Makeup and hairdo cannot really hide any nasty character within really for any character on Emmerdale.

We really need closure here now as this is a spoiler thread. This is my last post for non-spoiler issues on this thread. This discussion really needs to be made elsewhere.

Are you kidding me? This is the biggest lie you have ever told!

People will only need to check back in your posting history to see that you hate MICHAEL PARR the actor! You blamed him for the attacks in France, you criticise him when he wins awards for his portrayal of Ross.

As i have said on a number of occasions now I don't mind you not liking Ross but when you attack and abuse Michael that is when I reply because I don't think it's right. It comes across as delusional and hateful.

rossfan
10-01-2016, 15:19

Are you kidding me? This is the biggest lie you have ever told!

People will only need to check back in your posting history to see that you hate MICHAEL PARR the actor! You blamed him for the attacks in France, you criticise him when he wins awards for his portrayal of Ross.

As i have said on a number of occasions now I don't mind you not liking Ross but when you attack and abuse Michael that is when I reply because I don't think it's right. It comes across as delusional and hateful.

Perdita
10-01-2016, 18:15
Natalie J Robb talks about Moira kissing Pete - & how Cain reacts to it…
Why are things rocky for Cain & Moira?
“They’re not really getting on badly. Moira certainly doesn’t think that her marriage is falling apart, but Cain has been neglecting her since Debbie left. He’s upset about it & taking it out on Moira. He’s grumpy all the time & they’re not communicating.”
How does she feel about Debbie leaving?
“She’s not happy about it because of the way it’s affecting Cain, but what’s really playing on her mind is the idea of Charity coming back. She knows that Charity told Cain she loved him before she went to prison & knows she can’t really trust him where Charity is concerned.”
What does she think when Cain reveals Pete had a go at him?
“Pete tells Cain that he should start acting like a proper husband to Moira & she admits that she had to confide in Pete about the way she has been feeling because he was the only person she could talk to.”
But they kiss, too…
“That comes as a surprise. She knows that Pete fancies her a bit, but wasn’t expecting this. She responds for a minute, but then she realises how bad this could be, withdraws & blames it all on Pete.”
So she won’t do it again?
“Who knows? Pete’s still left with feelings for Moira & she might grow to develop more affection for him.”
So why does she tell Cain about the kiss?
“Pete tells Finn that he made a pass at his Aunty Moira & that is why Moira feels forced to tell Cain. She knows that it will sound bad if it comes from somebody else.”
How does Cain react?
“He’s not happy about it & goes to see Pete. He warns him off in true Cain style.”
What does Moira do?
“She tells Pete he can’t work at the farm any more as it’s too much of a risk. It might be because she doesn’t trust herself around him.”
Could this split Cain & Moira up?
“I hope not. Cain has kissed a few people. I think it’s nice that the marriage still works despite that. You don’t have to split up just because there are problems in a relationship.”