PDA

View Full Version : Holby City Spoilers 12th March 2013

Perdita
28-02-2013, 20:24
'Not Aaron'

Jac is determined to make up for last week's mistake and prove to Hanssen that her new Japanese procedure is worth funding. But things take a turn for the worse when she experiences excruciating pain during theatre.

Jac perseveres, but when the patient starts to bleed out, she knows she's missed something vital... Can she recover and get her procedure back on track, or is it game over for the feisty red head?

Meanwhile, Malick is forced to tell Jake that Anna is dying, and finally admits to Nathan that Jake is his son. Jake takes the news about his mother badly and it's up to Malick to be the father Jake never had, but can he do it?

Elsewhere, when he's too sick to go to school, Gemma takes her son Finn to work with her. She spends the day hiding him from everyone, but when he goes missing, Gemma has no choice but to smuggle him in to a side room on the ward. With a difficult patient on to her, it's only a matter of time before her cover is blown...

JustJodi
07-03-2013, 15:52
I am guessing Jake and Malick are going to be civil to each other for Anna's sake,, I really really liked Anna,,her character was fiesty :-) Jac in pain ??? hmmmmm didn't know she felt any pain ... wonder what is causing it ??? I am having a hard time "liking" the new Gemma character

alohachica82
20-03-2013, 18:07
What operation did Jac have that was referred to in this week's episode?