PDA

View Full Version : Shameless UK Series 11 (Final Season)

tammyy2j
15-02-2013, 16:16
The Gritty hilarious show that launched the career of Anne-Marie Duff, James McAvoy and Maxine Peak is coming to an end. The storyline is of a family who have been neglected by their parents that survive on their wits and humour on a rough council estate in Manchester.

The 11th and final series of Shameless will be out this spring. Its creator Paul Abbott announced last October that he was bringing the BAFTA award-winning comedy drama to an end. Frank Gallagher (David Threlfall), the alcoholic father of seven, will have his last knees up party in typical Chatsworth style.

This season we will see the return of some of the original characters from previous seasons. Fiona Gallaher (Anne-Marie Duff) returns to our screens along with Lip Gallagher (Jody Latham), Carl Gallagher (Elliott Tittensor)

Abbott Said: “Its 10th anniversary seems a fitting time to shut the book. We’ve had an absolute ball making this stuff up for a living. We’ve given back in spades and got away with absolute murder, on behalf of such a fantastically outspoken audience.”

lizann
15-02-2013, 20:00
it is back the 26th of february

tammyy2j
25-02-2013, 21:44
Rebecca Atkinson has promised Shameless fans won't be disappointed by its final series.

The actress has played feisty Karen McGuire on the Channel 4 hit for a decade - and said the last run will be 'a celebration of everything we've done'.

She told the Daily Star: "When I look back to the original group of us in series one I just think what an amazing journey we've all been on and what an experience to be part of.

"It's the end of an era, but fans won't be disappointed. This series is just as good. It's very fast-paced and of course there is lots of the usual Chatsworth chaos!"

The last series sees the return of Shameless favourites such as Lip Gallagher (Jody Latham) and Fiona Gallagher (Anne-Marie Duff).

"Anne-Marie was really positive and excited to be there. She wanted to finish what she started, you know. It was great to have all the old characters back," said Rebecca.

tammyy2j
25-02-2013, 21:44

Katy
26-02-2013, 09:49
I thought this finished ages ago. I wont be watching. The last time I watched was when Mandy died.

tammyy2j
26-02-2013, 15:54
I thought this finished ages ago. I wont be watching. The last time I watched was when Mandy died.

It should have ended ages ago