PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Harry Tressler

Perdita
20-01-2013, 09:46
A University friend of Prince William and Kate has been signed up for a Holby City role.

Jules Knight, who sings with classical fusion band Blake, attended St Andrews with the royal pair.

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/03/618x500/showbiz-blake-jules-knight.jpg
© Yui Mok/PA Wire/Press Association Images

The Sun reports that Knight will play "dishy but arrogant" new doctor Harry Tressler in the hospital drama.

Knight, 31, revealed that he is eager to pursue an acting career, saying: "I can't wait to get stuck into Holby City, which is a programme I have always watched and admired.

"I feel incredibly lucky to have experienced six fantastic years with Blake, touring the world, recording and releasing albums, even winning a Brit - all with three great friends... I wish them all the very best with the release of the new album, Start Over."

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/03/618x1065/showbiz-jules-knight.jpg
© WENN

Holby City's consultant series producer Justin Young said: "At first glance, Harry Tressler seems like a charming, arrogant public schoolboy that we'll love to hate, but there's much more to him. His arrival on the wards is going to really shake things up."

Perdita
20-02-2015, 11:09
Jules Knight has confirmed that he is leaving Holby City. :crying:

The actor - who has played Dr Harry Tressler since May 2013 - is relaunching his music career with a solo album, The Mirror reports.

Prior to his appearance on the BBC drama, Knight was part of harmony group Blake, but now intends to go it alone with the release of Change of Heart.

He said: "I loved playing Harry on Holby and have had fun there with the cast. Variety is the spice of life, however, and I like to keep moving and keep challenging myself with new and exciting projects.

"I have certainly missed singing. It's been a huge part of my life since I was 7 years old, so I can only go so long without music in my life. In many ways making a solo album is a totally natural progression for me and has been a long time coming.

"This solo album is the next chapter for me and I'm really excited about it. And I hope my Holby fans will enjoy it too."

Knight's character Harry will leave Holby City in a dramatic storyline which will see him become "unrecognisable".

Speaking about his return to music, Knight added: "The album will be a collection of new and old songs which have been given a fresh and creative treatment.

"The connection between them is that they're all poignant, emotive songs that have affected me in some way in my life, and will hopefully strike a chord with people of all ages. The songs span a wide range of musical genres, so the album is for anyone who has an all-embracing passion for music."