PDA

View Full Version : Steph - Quickly Forgiving!

Chris_2k11
28-06-2005, 20:18
Is anyone else shocked by how quickly Steph seems to have forgiven her Dad? She seems really friendly with him, and it looks as if she might want her Mam & Dad to get back together!? She doesn't seem mad with him at all!? :eek: :searchme: Im really shocked, because i thought that Steph was much harder than this, if you know what i mean. I thought she'd atleast have a good moan at him beacuse of what he's done!?! But it seems as if she just wants to forgot about it and go back to normal.... :hmm:

di marco
28-06-2005, 20:48
but steph wasnt really that angry at him when he left was she, she was just upset, whereas craig and jake were the ones that were angry with him

Abbie
28-06-2005, 20:58
i ahvent really been watchin it so you'll have to fill me in

di marco
28-06-2005, 21:22
i ahvent really been watchin it so you'll have to fill me in

johnno came back on friday and saw jake and asked where frankie, steph and craig were living. jake didnt want to tell him but in the end told him they were living at the dog but he told his dad that he should phone before he goes there. anyway johnno didnt bother phoning he just turned up and steph was pleased to see him but craig told him to go away. frankie tried to make out she was fine but when he left she burst into tears. outside steph spoke to him and johnno said that michelle had left him for a younger guy and that the baby wasnt actually his. then today steph asked her mum if she would have johnno back and johnno managed to persuade steph, frankie and jake to go out for dinner with him but craig refused to go

Debs
29-06-2005, 14:48
no she wasnt very angry but am i still shocked at how nice she is being

i really hope frankie and jonno dont get back together

Chris_2k11
29-06-2005, 16:58
i really hope frankie and jonno dont get back togetherMe too!

di marco
29-06-2005, 20:14
i really hope frankie and jonno dont get back together

i dont want them to get back together either

Debs
29-06-2005, 20:17
no let her get it toghether properly with jack! they are lovely together. i think that something dodgy is going on with johnno"!!

di marco
29-06-2005, 20:18
no let her get it toghether properly with jack! they are lovely together. i think that something dodgy is going on with johnno"!!

yeh frankie and jack would be so much better. and i agree there must be something else going on that johnnos not saying

Debs
29-06-2005, 20:25
does seem a bit strange that he has come back all of a sudden dosent it!!

di marco
29-06-2005, 20:30
does seem a bit strange that he has come back all of a sudden dosent it!!

yeh and that suddenly the michelle leaves and the babys not his. i mean if the baby wasnt his then why would michelle have wanted him to start with, its not like he had any money or anything?

Debs
29-06-2005, 20:47
exactly! dont trust him frankie he will hurt you agian!

ive really started to like the deans lately